๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ถ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ๐–ณ

By yungslimelifee

And don't take this personal. But you're the worst. You know what you've done to me. More

๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿง
๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿช
๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ
15
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
20
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด

๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ

2.1K 101 7
By yungslimelifee

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹
𝗡𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝟮𝟭

"I like feisty bitches, youn scare me nun." Tito spoke looking her up and down. "Leave me alone."

"Why you playin' hard to get?"
"I have a boyfriend."

"Fuck yo punk ass boyfriend. I can treat you betta."

"You kidnapped me out my bed while I was sleep, you really think I want you?"

"Don't you like to role play?" He asked catching her off guard only because she did like that but Mir was the only one that knew that.

"You been watching me?"

"Gimme da card." He responded changing the subject. She slapped the credit card in his hand then got in the backseat.

It was taking them longer than expected so she was growing impatient. She was just ready to get back and change into something more comfortable.

"When we going back home Tito?"

"When we done wit y'all."

"Y'all coulda got anybody to do this bullshit. I just wanna be left alone."

"Nah we wanted y'all to do it. Niggas been playin' fa too long, gotta hit em where it hurt."

Nasia didn't know what that meant but she didn't like the sound of it at all.

The back door opened then Bobbi got in the car before giving Tito the cards she collected. Next, Jeremiah opened the door and threw Najah inside.

She was crying while he was upset because she messed up the whole plan by accident. Najah didn't know what she was doing.

"Shut da fuck up fa I hit you again E'najah."

"It's okay" Bobbi put her arm around Najah and comforted her. "I'm sorry"

"Shut up!" He yelled then Tito pulled off.

Nasia felt bad because she didn't deserve to be beat on or yelled at.

Tito drove them back to the house then they got out and changed their clothes.

"I see you upset, i'll just go do it with Tito so you don't have to deal with Jeremiah."

"Do what?" Najah asked "The plan I made for you. I have to get out of here or imma go crazy."

"You sure?"

"Mmhm you been through enough."

Nasia didn't wanna do it but she knew somebody had to. Najah had been through the most so she thought she'd just take one for the team this time.

"Nasia you don't have to. How you know Mir gone believe it's you?"

"He might not but it's worth a try. Keep Jeremiah occupied while i'm with him tho."

Hours later...

While Tito was asleep Nasia slowly got up and grabbed his phone. She then put it up to his face and unlocked it.

After she texted Mir the address she blocked him and deleted all the messages. Nasia used the bathroom then laid back down with him.

The next morning she showered and went back in the other room with Najah and Bobbi.

"You okay?" Bobbi asked "No... that shit was so weird I just laid there and cried silently."

"He didn't see you cryin' n stop?"

"Nah, I can't do missionary wit no stranger that's too intimate and I made him put on a condom."

"It's not even that it was bad i'm just not interested in him so I wasn't impressed or nun. I did text Mir last night though."

"Good, i'm sorry you had to do that."

"It's whatever ion wanna talk about it no more Najah."

"Mmhm" She nodded "How long y'all think it's gone take?" Bobbi whispered

"Why you whisperin' Bobbi?"

"Ion want them to hear us."

"Maybe another day or two. Knowin' Mir he prolly think it's a set up."

"I know Demario better come fuckin' get me or i'll never speak to him again."

"Bitch honestly you really might not. They might kill us. This too much." Najah sighed

"Y'all know this nigga told me he was never into me? For some reason I was the target and he only married me cs his people into it wit Mir n nem."

"Then he said you really thought I was gone leave my wife for you? Not gone lie y'all that right there broke my heart." She continued

"Let's just jump they ass cs i'm tired a Jeremiah I hate det stupid light skin bitch."

"Then do what after that Bobbi? We really gone be done for then."

"Man iono i'm just ready to get back home to my babies." She pouted

This was the longest she had ever been away from Kezia and it was starting to weigh on her.

"Did I really pick a fuckin' drug dealer for a baby daddy? What the fuck was I thinkin?"

"Chile iono, you stuck now tho."
"For sure"

--

Nasia tried fighting Tito off her but he was too strong. He finally got her to lay down then he forced her pants down.

As he undid his belt Nasia put her leg back and kicked him in his face as hard as she could. After that she pulled her pants back up and ran out the room.

"He tryna rape me!" She cried running down the hallway as he chased her. "Bro! Fuck is you doing?!" Jeremiah asked stopping him.

"She just kicked me in my fuckin' face."

"Yea cs you weird as hell leave det girl alone bro. Go back inna room."

Nasia quickly went back in the room with them and sat on the floor and broke down.

"I wanna go home!"

"On god his bitch ass tried to rape you." Bobbi spoke "Yes, he did."

"And where you goin? What da fuck you gone do?" Najah asked Bobbi after she got up. "Either y'all gone come wimme or y'all not but i'm sick of this shit."

"Come on Nasia, we gotta do sum about it." Najah helped her up off the floor then they all left the room.

"So y'all gone take us home or not?" Bobbi questioned "No. who da fuck you talkin' to like det?" Jeremiah questioned

"You... you already know I never liked yo ass so I'm definitely talkin' to you."

"Get yo friend Najah sheon know me." He chuckled "Yea I do, you like to beat on girls so beat on me bitch!" Bobbi yelled sizing him up.

"Back yo ass up ian tryna put my hands on you twin."

"But you'll hit my beat friend tho? Najah come here."

"Hit em"
"What?" Najah asked

"Hit him"

"Why?"

"Cs he don't hit women no more so hit him, I want him to hit you back."

"I'm not- stop being scary bro." Bobbi grabbed her arm and used it to slap Jeremiah. You could see how upset he was getting but he was trying his best not to hit her back.

"Do it again Najah."
"No Bobbi"

"Bitch hit him before I hit you. Think about allat shit he put you through, he deserve more than det luh shit."

Najah slapped him again then he started choking her. Bobbi and Nasia started jumping causing him to fall.

"Bro get offa me." He begged "No you like to put yo hands on my best friend, remember? Najah beat dis nigga ass."

The front door opened then Tito came inside and broke it up. He wasn't too worried about them jumping him because it was a bigger problem at the moment.

"Come on Najah."

Once she got up off the floor they went back to the room and slid the dresser in front of the door so they couldn't get in.

"I hate him."

"Fuck allat no love lost shit. Jeremiah put you through too much Najah. You gotta tighten up, he was scared to hit me cs he knew I was gone hit him back. Don't be scared of no nigga dets weak enough to hit a woman."

"I just wanna leave and never see him again."

"Oh my god you being so pussy right now. Iono what happened to you but this not the E'najah I know."

"Iono what you want me to do Bobbi."

"It's all cool... don't worry about it. We just tryna focus on getting outta here."

"Ion think it's the time for y'all to be into it." Nasia spoke "We never into it, she just being a punk right now n ion understand it."

"Whatever Bobbi"
"Can y'all stop?"

"As much as you act like you not scared we both know you are. We don't know what's gonna happen next Bobbi. All of us are scared and you acting like that towards them ain't gone do nun but make them more upset."

"It is what it is Nasia. If they gone kill me they better get to it. Ion wanna keep livin' like dis."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1K 17
You grabbed my hand at my lowest.
124K 2.7K 34
"I should have let you know that your my only one"-xxxtentacion๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’”
542K 25.3K 32
"Aษดแด… I แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡๏น ส™แดœแด› I sแดกแด‡แด€ แด›แด Gแดแด… I แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด." ๏นฃ MN - ๐™‡๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ๐™‰๐™–๐™ž๐™ž ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
435K 12.4K 40
"she tell me fuck you I hate you then I love you"