The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

1

638 7 1
By Jeassafae

front page
Overbearing adoptive father: a good boy who deserves a beating (plot chapter)
search
Overbearing adoptive father: a good boy who deserves a beating (plot chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

From the beginning of this world, Mo Chen was an indigenous fragment.

The true god loved his dog and couldn't bear to let the repair dog suffer too much, so he did something with his fragments.

Hey hey hey.

New world and new settings, I hope you all like it.

-----text-----

Capital Star, differentiated testing area of Central Hospital.

The boy who had just turned sixteen looked at the test report on the optical brain.

High-quality Alpha, S-level mental strength, S++ potential.

Great, he's an alpha! His adoptive father... will never force him to do something like that again!

The matter started five days ago.

Five days ago, Qin Qiong was still a poor boy living with his grandfather on the garbage planet. He carried a full storage bag and walked through the night from the piled garbage dump to the residential area.

The boy's figure was tall and strong, rarely seen in the slums. His eyes were dark and his eyebrows were high. The dirt on his face gave him a wild and unruly look.

Today he had a great harvest. He was so lucky that he pulled out a knuckle-sized energy battery from the dilapidated small airship, with more than half of the energy remaining in it!

Just a single energy cell is worth more than all the things on his back combined!

To be honest, Qin Qiong didn't have much hope when he saw the spaceship that had been dismantled to pieces. All the good things must have been taken away by others, but when he saw such equipment, he couldn't help but feel itchy, even if he found nothing. I also want to go up there and take it apart.

did not expect! did not expect! The god of fate still favored him!

He cheered with joy in his heart, hiding his expectations for tomorrow deeply in his eyes, carefully hiding the energy battery, and pretending to be exhausted and unproductive.

Suddenly, the young man stopped and his ears twitched slightly.

Unexpectedly, what emerged from the darkness was not a gangster trying to get something for nothing, but a well-trained team wearing military uniforms.

The leader stood at attention and saluted, and showed him his ID, "Hello Qin Qiong, we are ordered by Marshal Mo to take you and Mr. Qin Ge back to the capital planet. Mr. Qin is already waiting for you on the airship."

While he was talking, a brand new silver-white airship parked next to Qin Qiong.

"?" The green and cold look on Qin Qiong's face faded away, she stared blankly at the other party's ID, and murmured to confirm, "Is it... Marshal Mo Chen?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll go with you."

All wariness gone, Qin Qiong quickly climbed into the low-key and luxurious airship.

The airship drove for more than ten minutes and docked with the private starship parked at the star port.

It is a long journey from the remote garbage star to the capital star in the center of the star map. Taking advantage of this time, Grandpa Qin Ge took the young man to talk about the past.

Qin Ge once served under General Qin Mi. He was a veteran who retired from the battlefield and was one of the few survivors of the Battle of Star Sea.

In this decisive battle between humans and Zerg, humans suffered a tragic victory and the army was wiped out. General Qin Mi and her husband, Commander Lin Cong, also died heroically in this battle.

The people cheered for the victory of the soldiers and mourned for their sacrifices. At that time, the top military and political officials were in chaos, and they were busy stepping on the bones of Qin Mi and his wife Weihan to compete for credit.

Qin Qiong, who was still in his infancy at that time and had not even decided on a name, became the fattest meat in the eyes of this gang. If he adopted him, he would be able to obtain the prestige and wealth accumulated by the Qin family without any dispute. , who is not greedy?

The cronies of the Qin family saw it clearly and caused a starship accident, causing little Qin Qiong to be 'buried' in the sea of stars. In fact, he hid. The cronies originally planned to be a remote but stable small planet. Unfortunately, God did not fulfill his wishes and created The accident was so powerful that all the co-acting actors were injured a lot.

The good news is that everyone is OK.

The bad news is that something went wrong at the landing site of the rescue capsule carrying the cub.

Qin Ge - one of the "tourist actors" at the time. The course set by the rescue capsule could not be changed. His position was the most suitable. He forcibly smashed the control device and fell to the garbage star with Zaizai.

Over the years, he had never thought about joining others and bringing Xiao Qinqiong to a better place to live, but their original methods showed their flaws. The hyenas followed the trail and many of their companions were arrested and imprisoned. It was Qin Ge and Qin Qiong who were accidentally displaced and escaped.

A few years later, Qin Ge received a letter from a stranger, telling him that the situation in the capital had changed, but it was not the time to bring Qin Qiong back so that he could raise his cub with peace of mind. After that, supplies and credits would be sent on time and monthly.

At the end of the letter was signed 'Mo Chen', a name that Qin Ge had never heard of.

While Qin Ge and Qin Qiong were alone on the garbage planet, the capital planet also underwent earth-shaking changes.

It was the man who called himself Mo Chen who stirred it up.

He climbed up at an incredible speed. In just a dozen years, he went from being an unknown military and political newcomer to becoming the youngest marshal in the history of Star Calendar by relying on his military and political achievements. He was insightful and valued both kindness and power. , single-handedly overturned the filthy atmosphere at that time, and people with lofty ideals moved closer to him one after another, and jointly drove the snakes, rats, insects and ants out of power.

The emperors of the previous alliances were all mascots, and the real power was in the hands of the marshal and the prime minister. The current prime minister was single-handedly promoted by Mo Chen. It is not an exaggeration to say that the current military and political situation is due to marshal Mo's words.

Qin Ge's attitude towards Mo Chen gradually dropped his guard from his initial suspicion.

The average lifespan of an interstellar person is 200 years. Alphas who are over 100 years old still look middle-aged. He originally wanted Xiao Qinqiong to call him uncle, but when he thought about the Qin family and his wife being in their early 40s and 50s, he acquiesced in calling him uncle. Grandpa.

When Qin Ge talked about Mo Chen, his tone gradually relaxed, and the young man who was listening was full of energy. While playing with his optical brain and looking through the letters sent by Mo Chen over the years, he urged Qin Ge to talk more.

How could Qin Ge not know the young man's thoughts?

Ever since this kid saw reports about Mo Chen when he was seven or eight years old, his eyes have been glued to people and he couldn't pull them off. After that, he regarded people as lifelong idols. He frantically collected relevant newspapers and periodicals while working and studying. Before, he could not live or die. Those who are willing to practice handwriting are getting better and better while copying "Mo Chen's Rainbow Fart Quotes".

During the past few days on the road, whenever I had free time, I would pester the soldiers and ask questions around Marshal Mo.

The soldiers were strict-mouthed and would not say a word about Marshal Mo's personal affairs. However, they talked about the selection criteria for soldiers in detail, and Qin Qiong remembered it carefully.

Qin Qiong, who was about to meet her idol, was so excited that she couldn't sleep.

Mo Chen, who was far away in Capital Star, was not much better.

Mo Chen has been dreaming frequently in the past few days, always dreaming of some chaotic and fragmented scenes, mixed with warmth and love. He almost forgets them when he wakes up, but last night's dream was extremely clear.

Like his 'future'.

To be more precise, it is the future between him and Qin Qiong, whom he has never met.

In the dream, he adopted Qin Qiong as planned. The child was good in every way, but he was very clingy, which annoyed Mo Chen. After attending the military academy for several years, the child's rebellious phase has come and he is no longer clingy. Mo Chen just breathed a sigh of relief, but the little kid started to go crazy as soon as he entered the susceptible phase. It was okay not to be able to see him, but he would definitely rush to cry when he saw him.

Mo Chen was puzzled and took him to see a doctor. After a physical and psychological examination, there was nothing serious.

It wasn't until the little boy graduated that he confessed to him shyly and expectantly.

Mo Chen: "??!"

Mo Chen just thought that this kid was crazy. He admitted that he had no experience or patience when it came to raising a kid. He could only try his best to provide the best food, clothing, housing and transportation for the kid. Learning was his own business, and he didn't care about the psychological problems. He didn't pay much attention to it. He was usually busy with official duties and didn't go home often. But he never expected that in the corner where he couldn't see, the little boy would silently grow up to be as virtuous as he is now.

There was admiration mixed with admiration in his eyes, as well as a strong desire that was ready to come out, and pheromones were surrounding him, ready to move.

Mo Chen coldly refused on the spot, and later severed the adoption relationship, allowing the already adult Qin Qiong to inherit the Qin family's assets and start her own business.

Mo Chen gritted his teeth when recalling the content of the subsequent dream.

He beat the bed angrily, thinking that in his dream he had done nothing wrong to Qin Qiong, but this bastard actually took advantage of others' danger and committed obscene and adultery in the name of visiting and caring for him while he was in bed recovering from the sequelae of the psychedelic fruit!

Okay, no real rape.

Just use your lips, tongue and fingers to molest.

But Mo Chen is sure that if the alpha's body wasn't suitable for Cheng Huan, the damn bitch would have inserted his ugly dick in!

It was just a dream that he didn't know whether it was true or false, and Mo Chen felt that his lungs were going to explode, let alone Mo Chen in the dream.

His body structure was different from that of a normal alpha, and even the places he rarely touched were tasted by the pup's tongue.

After recovering from his illness, he immediately beat Qin Qiong half to death.

Qin Qiong did not fight back. The young alpha, who had multiple fractures and bleeding, was lying on the ground, looking at Mo Chen. A smile appeared on his lips, but his eyes were weeping silently. He said that unless Mo Chen beat him to death, he couldn't tell what day he would be. Will make the same mistakes again. He tried, but he really couldn't stop the dirty thoughts.

Mo Chen's jawline was tense, his chest heaved violently with anger, and he remained silent with a cold face. He hadn't figured out what to do yet. He didn't know what he was thinking about, and his expression became more and more desperate.

If Mo Chen hadn't stopped him in time, the bastard would have performed a self-inflicted dig of glands with his bare hands in front of him.

Mo Chen in the dream still relented and did not kill Qin Qiong, so the entanglement continued for most of his life behind the dream.

On the condition that Qin Qiong move back to Mo Chen's house and not allow Mo Chen to deliberately avoid him, Qin Qiong promised that she would never do such dirty things like forced molestation in the future.

Mo Chen was worried and started an adoption relationship again, hoping that his status as 'adoptive father' would make him jealous.

平日里都挺好的,一道易感期秦琼就发疯,被揍得满脸血也要强行搂着墨尘,贴在墨尘后颈腺体上舔嗅。

A mad dog.

Mo Chen was angry at himself for not being ruthless, and even more angry at the bitch for kicking his nose and face. On the surface, he only cried and fussed, but in fact, whenever he noticed the slightest sign of his concession, he would pounce on him at every opportunity.

Mo Chen gradually got used to Qin Qiong's contact with him during his susceptible period, and then he acquiesced to the normal version of the puppy's closeness and service.

From licking and sniffing the glands to licking and eating his cock hole.

One step back and one step back.

Mo Chen didn't want to think about what happened after that.

It's gone, it's all gone, it's all the same as the dream a few days ago, retreat! retreat! retreat!

TMD.

He dressed and washed with a wooden face, but his earlobes hidden between his black hair were so bright red that they were bleeding.

The light brain beeps a few times.

It's a schedule reminder - 'My dear boy will be home at 8:00'

Mo Chen deleted his schedule with an expressionless face. He was such a good bastard and deserved a beating.

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
0
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
2
.
Popular novel recommendations
After the erotic anchor was forced to overturn (3p forced love)
The heartthrob has been spoiled [quickly wear/NP]
Full score Omega
The temptation of the squeamish young master's exposure
The omega being fought over
Imprisoned by her snake-shaped boyfriend after a breakup
Recently updated novels
The movie king cries and the pure school girl
Beautiful young mother and sinister stepson
looking for honey
College students’ road to counterattack (H)
Xfu's troubles
Fucked by the manager till semen drips from her
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 105 5
"long as we got..."
2.9K 146 5
Hello everyone. I am starting a new story and would like to know if you are interested. I have posted a short excerpt of the first chapter and I'd lo...