The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
1

10

171 1 0
By Jeassafae

front page
The True God Eternally Lives: Do you, the True God, still have believers (plot chapter)
search
The True God Eternally Lives: Do you, the True God, still have believers (plot chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

[Countdown to being beaten——1]

Allen is so good, but who let this kid have too much fun before...

This world is about to end, and the next world is the forced love that I love to see. I will try my best to write sexual tension to catch you LSPs to death!

-----text-----

Silence is Cambridge tonight.

The man didn't say a word after following Mo Chen back to the palace. He made a lot of little moves. Duo Jun's face was mostly ruined by the doggy expression he made, and his eyes quietly glanced at Mo Chen. He wants to talk but stops talking and wants to.

Mo Chen was about to fall asleep when he heard the man whisper, "You...the true God...do you still want to be a believer?"

"Um?"

"You said before that the true God likes me and wants me to be His believer."

"Is that what I said at the beginning?" Mo Chen opened his eyelids and touched the side of the man's face. His voice was lazy and sleepy, "Yes, I quite like him. He is handsome, lives well, and is very well-behaved..."

Mo Chen's words were getting lower and lower, but he couldn't hold back the man's full attention and heard them all clearly. Regardless of the size difference, he got into Mo Chen's arms, rubbed his big head against his soft chest, and looked up at Mo Chen's jaw in a daze. .

It was because he was too stupid to realize Mo Chen's true face in Lushan. Thinking about it carefully, Mo Chen had never concealed the divine power in his body. He just guessed in the wrong direction at first, and then got out of control. That is to say, Mo Chen had a good temper, and he couldn't control it. With the same level of understanding as Him, even the divine punishment that contains the meaning of violation and punishment is silently endured.

Thinking of the absurdity of the past few days, the man's earlobes turned red.

He and Mo Chen, both in soul and body, had intercourse countless times, and each time he carefully left a mark. His power had already settled in Mo Chen's body, and it was attached to another light gold body day and night. , even if you want to take it out, people don’t want to leave.

He wasn't going to take away his own, he just wanted to take away some of the true God's power and keep it in the God's body forever.

Divine power cannot be 'abducted' without the owner's permission.

After a quick operation, the Chaos God's abduction plan failed, but instead a lot of people were attached to it.

He had expected it, and was neither surprised nor disappointed. His eyes were full of emotions, and he would grin from time to time, revealing his white teeth.

When Mo Chen woke up, he pestered people to express his loyalty and sang an emotional aria to praise the greatness and selflessness of the True God, hoping that the True God would bless him and make him the only believer of the True God.

Mo Chen had expected this day, and wanted to scare him with a sullen face, but he smiled again and gave the man a tattoo, injecting strength from the snake-shaped tattooed tail, "Okay."

"Will it... always be on me?"

Will it be like those humans who drink holy water, and when their physical condition stabilizes, they will turn into invisible white gold snakes and leave ruthlessly.

"Yes, until you are completely dissipated and dead." Mo Chen leaned over to the man's ear and whispered, "My name is Mo Chen." After saying that, he straightened up and patted the dog's head that was hanging on his lap, "Okay. stand up."

"(*︿▽︿*)Okay."

With Allen joining, the next work will proceed faster.

Allen used to be an invisible man and knew the progress of Mo Chen's plan very well. Seeing that Mo Chen was incapable of taking care of the affairs of the Illuminati Sect, he took the initiative to disguise himself as the Holy Son.

Mo Chen didn't agree. Why would a good dog go out and run around if it didn't stay with its owner? "That identity is no longer needed."

"Okay."

The God of Chaos didn't care about what humans were doing before and didn't care about it. It may be because of the influence of the temperament of the two godheads of light and darkness. The atmospheres of the two sects are very different. Most of the people in the light sect are very stubborn and rigid. In order to consolidate Under the rule of the sect, they created a set of dogmatic and logical rules that they defended to the death, and became more extreme with the blessing of faith. They did not allow outsiders or gods to interfere - let alone infiltration and subversion. It was not even remotely difficult.

They can't even accept that the gods they believe in are no longer pure as before. If they know that the God of Light is also mixed with darkness...

Tapping his fingertips on the table, Mo Chen smiled slightly at Allen, "Alan, you go to the Light Sect, and then #¥@%..."

I don't know if it's because of the imprint on his body, but Mo Chen's every move has unparalleled attraction in Allen's eyes, which is stronger and more obvious than before. He was so fascinated that he nodded and said yes. My mouth almost watered.

A salivating dog look on his face.

Mo Chen was speechless. He leaned over and kissed the water, "Go quickly."

"Hey!"

The Dark Holy See began to expand crazily, and at the same time, the Light Holy See grew restless.

It all starts with the celebration ceremony.

The news announcing the resurrection of the God of Light had just spread widely, but the Holy Son, who was favored by the God of Light, disappeared without a trace. The Pope of Light secretly sent people to search for him, and declared to the outside world that "the gods loved the Son too much and took him home early." Go and serve in the Temple of Heaven." This aroused the envy and admiration of all the believers, and their faith exploded. The collected holy stones were all shiny and full like the moon.

The second wave was born.

The power of the holy stone can no longer be enshrined.

The upper echelons of the congregation were panicking to death, and the Pope, who had not received the oracle, was even more trembling, walking on thin ice.

Immediately afterwards, the rich and pure light elements in the body slowly drained away, and other elements around the air took the opportunity to invade. The church members 'fallen' one after another, and the higher-ups barely resisted, but their families were deeply implicated.

On the contrary, although the number of civilians with less pure beliefs who were infected increased, the proportion was far lower than that within the church.

It was at this juncture that the cardinal rebelled. After rebelling, he dared to come back, and also deceived other believers that they were not corrupted, but just sick, and that the holy water of the former Dark Church and the current True God Church could heal them.

The Pope was furious and immediately sent someone to arrest him, but the other party escaped unharmed under the cover of the True God Religion.

Immediately afterwards, the Holy See of Light issued a wanted order, ordering the bishop and his family not to appear in the territory of the Holy See, otherwise they would be killed on the spot.

"Apostates will be killed without mercy."

The usual stringent punitive measures have had little effect.

At the bottom, invisible to the bright pope, the hearts of the vast number of believers at the bottom began to fluctuate.

The foundation is unstable and the earth shakes.

On the verge of collapse, the building will collapse.

The last straw that broke the camel's back was sent by their god himself.

The gods awaken, tainted with darkness.

Their god...is unclean! Not clean anymore!

Are the unclean gods still the gods that they have engraved in their hearts the dogma that requires them to dedicate their lives to believing in them until death?

Woohoo! Want to cry! Want to make trouble! Go crazy!

Conflicts broke out, dogma and gods collided, illusion and reality collided.

Those who want to leave have an excuse, and those who want to stay have no reason.

The True God Religion stood up at the right time.

Ignore the nobility, ignore mixed beliefs, ignore age and qualifications...

It doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter.

True God loves everyone and everyone is equal.

The True God Religion does not even require new believers to make offerings of faith or anything else on time. It also clearly states that the True God will not send down illusory 'blessings', but only tangible, tangible delicacies, delicacies, and gold and silver treasures.

Where where?

The publicist smiled slightly and said, "In your hardworking hands."

The gods in this world exploit people's beliefs, and the church exploits people's material wealth in the name of the gods. These are operations that everyone is accustomed to. The True God Sect and True God, who accept nothing, appear particularly fresh and refined.

To put it harshly, it sounds like a heterogeneous cult.

But if given the opportunity to hold the fruits of their labor firmly in their hands, who would be willing to hand it over to a god who cannot be seen or touched in this life?

The uniqueness of the True God Religion has been met with frantic resistance and abuse by extreme believers.

In response to this kind of thing, a certain church member attending the meeting said that these people believe that as long as they insist on praying every day and drinking dew, they can live. You don't need to care, they will become extinct sooner or later.

Most people agree, but some people have different opinions. They were originally crazy, and now they are just verbally blocking it. If they jump over the wall in a hurry and go crazy and hurt the people in the future, it will be bad, so they still have to keep an eye on it.

Mo Chen didn't care whether he was scolded or not, and he couldn't hear it.

What was reported to his case was only a few sentences, "...a small number of extreme believers tried to prevent people from joining. Because their plans failed early and died, they did not send anyone to intervene, but considering..."

Signed and sealed, the plan is approved.

This matter has just begun in Mo Chen, and there are more official documents waiting for him - "Hey, have you finished handling it?"

"Uh-huh!"

Allen carried him over to Mo Chen for examination.

[Add bookmark]
2
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
Hypnosis Meng Yanchen
I really didn’t want to steal the male lead [Quick Wear]
Quickly wear the indifferent old gong and fuck me every day
Bisexual bitch gang rape and training
The aristocratic Omega was forced to love her after she fell into despair.
After I was caught by my classmate’s dad while peeing on my tender pussy
Recently updated novels
Fuck beauties to death (bisexual collection)
Tricked the male protagonist
studious
Xiaojiu
Iron chains go better with beauties.
You were fucked by your father and got morning sickness
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 480 27
Original / male male / overhead / high H / drama / time travel / dark ԅ (¯ㅂ¯ԅ) new article please pay attention ~ thank you dears ~ the full text is...
90.7K 2.4K 38
The description of this book, is pretty much what left off in the first book. Soo yup
22.9K 1.5K 28
I suck at story descriptions ... Soo join in 😊❣️
6.5K 95 12
/PAUSED/ Just a bunch off stuff I've been thinking about :3 This book does not contain any smut!