The fate of the group of cann...

Door Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description Meer

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
1

8

138 2 0
Door Jeassafae

front page
The True God Eternal: Divine Punishment (plot and super perverted tentacle play)
search
The True God Eternal: Divine Punishment (plot and super perverted tentacle play)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Countdown to fragment being beaten——3

The picture is from a tentacle play manga that I think is super astringent, and its name is "Tentacle [Ban い Adaptability Test Report]". If you can't see it, you need to refresh it more, or it may take a few hours.

The tentacle play is really soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootata, I’m crazily stuffing meat into your mouths, eat, you must eat, I’ll continue eating in the next chapter!

The main focus is on a combination of meat and vegetables!

-----text-----

It is a routine operation for sects to use 'charity' to win people's hearts.

After Mo Chen took office as the Dark Holy See, he made drastic reforms in this area, turning "teaching a man to fish" into "teaching a man to fish". At the same time, he carried out deception and brainwashing to tell the believers that the "fallen" were not Abandoned by God, how could a God who is tolerant, kind, and graceful easily abandon his own people? The success of the Transformation Formation shows that the God is willing to accept believers who abandon evil and return to the right path, so how could he be so cruel as not to give the 'fallen' a chance? They were not depraved, they just accidentally took the wrong path.

When the believers were almost brainwashed and their rejection of the degenerate weakened, Mo Chen took the opportunity to say that he had a way to cure the degenerate. Whether they were crazy or unconscious, as long as they still had breath, they could be cured.

So, Mo Chen naturally took everyone from the sect to the gathering place of the fallen.

The situation in the gathering place is not as rumored. Dead bodies are everywhere and madmen are running rampant. On the contrary, most people are very awake and still like ordinary people, working at sunrise and resting at sunset, sweating with their hard-working hands, trying their best to take care of their weaker companions.

What they saw before them made the believers even more convinced of Mo Chen's words.

But what they didn't know was that a few months ago, when Mo Chen visited for the first time, what he witnessed was more bloody than the rumors, and it was unbearable to see and hear.

Eighty percent of the fallen will die or go crazy due to the rejection of mutually exclusive elements, while the remaining survivors will struggle to survive in the cracks of the major sects. The fallen ones don't understand why they have 'fallen'. Even though their faith is so firm and has never wavered, why are they contaminated by the power of the evil god.

Before they died, countless companions were in coma and high fever, going crazy and muttering endlessly. They were still praying over and over again, praying to the gods they believed in, hoping for mercy and protection.

The strange thing is that the more steadfast a companion is, the sooner he falls.

And those who questioned the gods, questioned their beliefs, and questioned everything they believed in before, the real fallen ones, became the survivors. Then, as he continued to witness the miserable state of his companions, he was overwhelmed by fear and grief, leaving only numbness. They still walk around the world with their breath hanging, but they are like walking zombies that are incompatible with all things.

The tone was one of reluctance and, most importantly, doubt.

Mo Chen knew that the essence of all this was not the expulsion and suppression of degenerates by major sects, nor the elemental riots caused by the stupid battles of evil gods, but the abnormal relationship of faith that created black and white in people's minds. paranoid ideas.

In Mo Chen's view, these people who realize something is wrong are all precious awakened people. With a little guidance, they will definitely become the most useful weapon in his hand and the sharpest sword to break abnormal beliefs.

When the ideas in people's hearts change, no longer extreme, and they accept the world as it is, the world will take on a new look. At the same time, the 'pure faith' needed by evil gods, large or small, cannot be sustained, their power is weakened, and Mo Chen It’s also easy to cook.

Kill multiple birds with one stone.

When Mo Chen left, the gathering place had a completely new look.

Hundreds of fallen people who had regained consciousness, were lifted or held in their arms and reappeared in the sun with the help of their companions. Their bodies were extremely frail, but their eyes, like those of their fellow survivors, burst out with a firm and blazing light, following the ink. The departing figure of the dust.

Mo Chen appeared for the second time, bringing a batch of improved grain varieties and medicines. People who were getting healthier expressed their gratitude for Mo Chen's kindness and asked him about his beliefs.

Mo Chen's words were not shocking, and he blurted out, "I have no faith." He paused and added, "If you insist on saying that I 'believe' in any god, the only one is the true God."

Everyone's violently shaken spirits gradually calmed down. Hey, how could there be someone in this world who has no faith in gods? It was really a joke, and they were scared to death.

They have never heard of the name of the true God, and they do not know what blessings will come from believing in Him.

Mo Chen fell into deep thought.

The true God is the source of all things. Regardless of whether all things believe in it or not, and whether they are aware of it or not, He always exists. His existence itself is a blessing and nourishment to the world. He does not need any believers, nor does he need the so-called "power of faith". What oracular teachings.

But this world has its own special circumstances.

Mo Chen couldn't take too big a step. He thought for a while, and if he insisted on giving something, then let's give them a little bit of the shock of the collective communist philosophy.

The fallen had previously had mixed beliefs, but now they have woken up. In daily life, friction and disputes due to different beliefs are inevitable. Let them first learn to "be independent in their beliefs and coexist peacefully with others." Mo Chen started writing now and waved a few dogmas at random. The core meaning could be summarized simply as five: "Mutual respect, mutual non-aggression, mutual non-interference, equality and mutual benefit, and peaceful coexistence." But Mo Chen took a little effort. The moment the essence of the book was expounded in pen and ink and handed over to everyone, the prototype of the 'True God's Doctrine' of later generations was born.

If people find a treasure, they regard it as a guide.

Appearing for the third time, Mo Chen brought people from the Dark Holy See and ordered everyone to hide the True God Religion in advance so that he could use the Holy See's resources for free.

The plan was progressing in an orderly manner, Mo Chen was brainwashing both sides, and the Holy See and the 'Degenerates' gradually became one and enjoyed themselves. The only one who was unhappy was the God of Darkness. At that moment, He took the opportunity to drag Mo Chen into the prayer room, Jiang Jiang Niang Niang, hoping that the hateful little believer would realize his mistake and repent to him.

The ending... no need to go into details.

After that, the True God Sect developed rapidly with the gathering place as the center. The Dalmatians turned a blind eye and pretended not to see it.

Until a certain day.

After the cardinal incident came to an end, Mo Chen continued to deceive the dark church members, telling the higher-ups of the Holy See that he had received an oracle that the resurrection of the God of Light was actually false news, and that the real awakening was the God of Darkness who had swallowed the light.

The upper echelons of the congregation were collectively stunned, their eyes as wide as bells.

There was no difference between falsely preaching the oracle and seeking death. They never suspected that Mo Chen was just making nonsense. They were shocked and cheered.

"My Lord is victorious!"

"My Lord is the strongest!"

"My Lord is the only orthodox and true God in the world!"

Wait, there seems to be something strange mixed in.

But they were not really alert. Instead, under the influence of the atmosphere, they sang and shouted in unison, "The only true God! The only true God!"

Mo Chen fished in troubled waters and carried out private goods like crazy.

The vine tentacles wrapped around the body were restless, scurrying around. Mo Chen wants to transform the entire Holy See into the True God Religion. How can the consciousness belonging to the Dark God not be angry?

When the gods are angry, they will surely impose divine punishment.

He warned the little believers in his dream that as long as Mo Chen knew his mistakes and corrected them, He would simply punish him with a small punishment or give a big warning, and he would not pursue him again in the future.

Mo Chen smiled wantonly, and squinted his crooked eyes to look at a certain god who did not dare to show his true face, "Admit your mistake? Impossible, punish him however you want, it's up to you."

The next day, someone from the Holy See noticed something was wrong and raised questions.

Mo Chen sneered disdainfully, "Judgment? You are not qualified for this yet. If I were an evildoer who tampered with the teachings and beliefs of this religion, the great dark god would naturally impose divine punishment, but..." He waved his hand casually, and a rich aura of blood came out of his palm. The power of darkness pinned the emerging smart man and his companions to the wall. The real power was better than any eloquence. "As you can see, it is obvious that the gods favor me."

Mo·Dark Pope·Chen was now showing off in front of everyone. When he returned to the palace, he immediately collapsed and fell to the ground.

Divine punishment has come since last night.

The dream dissipated, and he woke up in a state of excitement. When he opened his eyes, he fell into a hell of pleasure.

All the senses that can feel pleasure are invaded by the vine tentacles.

"Oh...what...oooooooooooooooo!"

The handsome pope, who had been unruly and unruly just now, now frowned and his cheeks turned red. As soon as he woke up and returned to reality, he was forced to be involved in climax after climax. He climbed to the extreme climax in a state of confusion, showing a look of collapse and lust.

The thick tentacles with suction cups filled both holes, the finger-thick vines penetrated the female vagina to urinate, and the thin and long ones invaded the horse's urethra, wrapping around the round prostate and rubbing it.

He could no longer tell whether it was the movement of the tentacles in the posterior acupoint to manipulate the lustful point more violently, or the movement of the vines sucking the inner wall of the uterine cavity to suck juice and drink honey, or whether it was the movement of the tentacles invading the urethra and bladder, tightly holding them tightly. The prodding of the tentacles touching the prostate was even more devastating.

"No, no uh... How can I get in, get out, get out... it's so exciting... No, no, uh, uh, uh... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

No order.

There is no order.

The pleasure was too much and too dense, turning into huge waves and impacting all the nerves of the handsome pope.

The climax comes and refuses to go away.

Mo Chenshuang's vision went dark, and his brain reacted extremely slowly. He shed tears, trembled his lips, cried and screamed. He lay on his back, then on his side, then on his stomach, with his knees against the bed and his soft, white butt raised high. , the tender flesh of the buttocks trembled like an electric shock, the sagging waist was slender and fragile, the bulging breasts were pressed against the bed sheets, and tentacles could be vaguely entangled, but no one could see how they were being played with.

Only Mo Chen knows.

The Dog Evil God did not know what method he used to force the mammary glands to secrete fragrant milk.

The tentacles holding the breasts were rubbed wildly, continuously stimulating the mammary glands, and the tips turned into mouths, biting the delicate areolas and hard breasts together, and licked and nibbled endlessly with the soft 'teeth' and the prickly 'tongue'.

I had an unstoppable orgasm, but there was no wetness at all between my legs.

Whether it was the liquid juice from the two vaginal pots, the thin urine secreted from the urinary cavity, or the semen that he wanted to ejaculate, all the vine tentacles that invaded him were taken in and drank without a drop.

Orgasms, ejaculation, squirting, incontinence and urination are things that should be done before you and me. Mo Chen's body has long been used to it, but now it was cut off at the waist.

Mo Chen is going crazy.

He had never been invaded so completely, his body felt so comfortable that he was almost addicted.

"Oh oh uh...! Uh-huh... that's enough... don't, don't play like that uh-huh... my body is so hot and weird... uh-huh! I'm going again, I'm going uh-huh!"

"It's going to break, wuwu... stop fucking, please... spare me, spare wuwu, ugh, ugh-!"

unacceptable.

That's too much.

If this continues, the body will definitely become strange.

Can become addictive.

I can't live without this stinky dog anymore.

"No... we can't do this... uh-huh, it feels so good... my stomach is hot... uh-huh, uh-huh... I'm going to die, uh-huh, I'm going, uh-huh!"

The reason that Mo Chen managed to gather was instantly shattered by the overwhelming pleasure; the strength he tried to accumulate only made his butt rise higher and his waist tremble even more.

Like a female beast that has been completely tamed by a tentacle monster, she is addicted to excessive pleasure, trying hard to expose her lustful legs, craving for deeper and more severe violations.

Woohoo, it feels so comfortable, how could it be so comfortable...?

My brain is going to melt away...

"Haaah...gone, gone!"

[Add bookmark]
0
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
Hypnosis Meng Yanchen
I really didn’t want to steal the male lead [Quick Wear]
Quickly wear the indifferent old gong and fuck me every day
Bisexual bitch gang rape and training
The aristocratic Omega was forced to love her after she fell into despair.
After I was caught by my classmate’s dad while peeing on my tender pussy
Recently updated novels
The villain’s master is a childlike figure (time travel)
An art student who was gang-raped and turned into a bitch (bisexual np)
After rebirth, he refused the crematorium and just wanted to escape quickly
Strategy for the protagonist’s Bai Yueguang
Fucking bisexual big-boobed little mom (discipline, hardcore, high h)
Witch (np)
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

24M 419K 76
Description in the first Chapter
19.4K 571 12
~Complete βœ…~ This is a sequel/add-on to the book 'A Devils Pet' so if you want to understand this I suggest reading up to chapter __ there! After Mid...
90.6K 2.4K 38
The description of this book, is pretty much what left off in the first book. Soo yup