The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

11

114 2 0
By Jeassafae

front page
The Descendants of the Medicine King: Sex in the Bath, Rape in the Vagina, and Decision (Plot Meat)
search
The Descendants of the Medicine King: Sex in the Bath, Rape in the Vagina, and Decision (Plot Meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

I'm back!

(spinning jump) mua! (Hold the little readers and kiss them wildly)

What is it that drives me to code! It is the hope and love of the treasures! It’s the recommended ticket in the hands of treasurers! It's poverty! (very loud)

There was no way around it. During the Second World War, I was away from work and preparing for the exam. The three melons and two dates I saved during college and the milk tea money I earned from writing articles were the keys to my survival!

Give up 996 and embrace code words! Wuhu! (go Ape)

-----text-----

If the white snake is also Mo Chen.

Who does Mo Chen have deeper feelings for?

Is it Chu Lianyang who takes good care of and feeds the white snake every day, or is it him who needs Mo Chen to work hard all day preparing medicines and injections?

The answer is clear.

The tall and strong man curled up on the bed and buried himself in the balled quilt, with the faint fragrance of Mo Chen still lingering on it.

So long.

They're still in the bathroom.

Chu Lianyang, an impure person, would definitely trick and seduce Mo Chen.

Chi Qiong gritted her back molars and sat up.

No, he had to go and see.

The actual situation was quite different from Chi Qiong's expectation.

Chu Lianyang wanted Mo Chen to take a hot bath with him, but Mo Chen gave in half-heartedly, put away his tail and turned into legs, squeezing into the tub with the man.

Fortunately, the bathtub itself is designed for two people. Otherwise, two men with long hands and long legs would really not be able to fit in it.

Due to the addition of ink dust, a lot of hot water overflowed.

The man with a thick back and waist hugged another fair-skinned beauty with long hair. His hands hidden under the water trembled slightly as he tentatively touched Mo Chen's body.

It was smooth and delicate, and Chu Lianyang refused to leave it once he touched it.

The arms tightened, and the man felt that the water was getting hotter and hotter. His shoulders and neck exposed outside the water were hot and sweaty, and his throat was hoarse from the heat. "My wife is so soft..."

The erect cock stood between the two of them like a hot stick, poking Mo Chen's waist and hips.

How could he not be moved by the warm and fragrant nephrite that he longed for in his arms.

Chu Lianyang, who had been trained in ethics, did not dare to act rashly, he just kept rubbing and touching, and hummed in Mo Chen's ear, "Mother."

Like a dog in heat seeking pleasure.

Trying to impress the female beast in his arms with his sexy low-pitched breathing and hot and powerful body.

Snake nature is inherently licentious.

"Okay, stop rubbing." Mo Chen was so excited that he pinched the man's chin and kissed him. He freed up one hand to grab the restless thick cock. He raised and lowered his waist and hips, and the round glans Apply some hot water and then enter the wet and soft female hole in heat.

"Uh uh...!"

Mo Chen let out a low groan and swallowed it without using his lips and tongue. His hole was so swollen that he frowned and complained: "Why do you have to grow so big... haha..."

Chu Lianyang didn't expect that tonight would actually happen. He froze and didn't dare to move. His big palms slid to his waist and unconsciously rubbed the smooth skin.

Mo Chen's waist was sensitive, and when the calloused hand brushed against it, he felt itchy. His body trembled, and his buttocks sat on the man's thigh, and the root of his flesh was fully engulfed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair, you stupid thing... don't, stop touching blindly..."

The pussy was tight and wet, tightly wrapped around the thick and hot penis. The unprecedented comfort coming from underneath him, coupled with the satisfaction of intersecting the soul and body of the person he liked, made Chu Lianyang feel dizzy. He didn't even know what he was inserting. He didn't even know the acupuncture point, so he nodded stupidly and responded, but his waist began to move instinctively, and the hand pinched on the slender waist completely became a sharp weapon to control the female beast.

The water surface is turbulent and undulating.

"Don't move yet... uh... it's swollen, uh, it's too deep..."

Mo Chen didn't get used to the thick heat of the dick, so his heart was fucked by the hard glans. The dog man didn't know the rules and didn't know how to measure. He just kept stuffing the remaining meat into the hole, and the glans was suddenly fucked. The fleshy cervix was so crowded that the uterine cavity was deformed, and Mo Chen's waist and abdomen suddenly bulged and then became flat again.

His heart was sore and tingling, and the pleasure was rushing through his limbs. Mo Chen's body softened into a puddle of water, and the hand holding the edge of the barrel was trembling slightly. He opened his lips and stuck out his tongue, his eyes were blurred, and he was lost in love.

Chu Lianyang felt uncomfortable sitting on the chair next to the tub, so he stood up holding Mo Chen's waist, his movements speeding up unconsciously, and his crotch and pubic bone hit the white, soft and round buttocks crazily.

"Too, uh... oh ha! It's too fast, uh, I have to go, I have to go uh——!!!"

The water is hot, and so is the cock in the hole.

The tip of her fair buttocks turned red from the impact, and Mo Chen stepped on his feet tremblingly. The pleasure accumulated rapidly. Mo Chen, who wanted to enjoy it for a while longer, had no resistance at all. His female hole spasmed and contracted, and she was fucked to climax by the ferocious cock.

The meat stick that penetrated the body was already thick enough, and now it swelled a little bigger. Regardless of the hole in the climax, it kept drilling deeper. The cervix was sore and numb, so he opened his mouth slightly, saving up. The brewing fluid had no time to spurt out, and was tightly blocked by the glans. The next second, he was forced to swallow the thick semen ejaculated by the man.

"Haah, uh... bitch... don't grind, don't drill. Uh-huh... it's too much, uh-huh..."

If the pleasure is too much, it can easily become torture.

The lingering aftertaste of orgasm has not dissipated, and I want to squirt again, but the semen cannot be squirted out, and is mixed with semen and blocked in the small uterine cavity. The tormenting stick drills the female hole regardless of life and death, and the vaginal flesh is trembling like crazy. There is no way to fall at the top of a surge.

Mo Chen's head was so dizzy that he had no time to pay attention to someone peeping in the dark.

After swallowing the semen once, Snake was satisfied. He didn't want to be ravaged by the slut anymore. Mo Chen finally found his voice, "Get out, don't do it..."

Chu Lianyang still had not finished his thoughts and pretended to be deaf and dumb.

Chi Qiong couldn't hold it in any longer, so she jumped out and punched Chu Lianyang's handsome face without saying a word.

"Are you deaf? Didn't you hear Mo Mo say he won't do it?!"

Chu Lianyang: "!?" He was wrong first, but a sneak attack was even more shameful. He would never bow his head in front of Chi Qiong, not even if he looked like him. "This is the relationship between my wife and I. Who do you think you are? Peeping Forget it, you still dare to interfere?"

Mo Chen held his forehead: "Noisy, if you want to make a noise or fight, get out and make a fuss."

The sound is not loud and the stopping effect is first-class.

The two men were as silent as ducks in a chokehold.

Mo Chen pushed Chu Lianyang away from behind, and the semi-soft meat stick spit out from his female hole. The vaginal fluid that had been blocked for a while poured out like a flood, staining a pool of warm water.

He led the two big dogs who had settled down to the bedroom.

The big bed he specially asked for was not in vain. It was more than enough for two grown men to lie down on, and it was just right for three.

Mo Chen didn't let these two people go to bed.

Holding the wrinkled quilt, Mo Chen crossed his legs and pondered, trying to organize his words.

"I am not a human being. The human form is just a clone. The white snake before was the main body. Now that I am fused, I naturally have two memories... and so is the affection."

"I'm glad that you are also of the same body, but your tendency to be incompatible and hate each other..." Mo Chen frowned and sighed, "If we can't tolerate each other, then it's better to sever this unclear ambiguous relationship and separate. , stop pestering."

The two men kneeling beside the bed made the same shocked faces, pointed at each other, and said in unison: "He and I - are one and the same?"

Even the broken pause in the middle is exactly the same.

Mo Chen: "..."

In this situation, if it weren't for the lines on Chi Qiong's body that had not completely faded, anyone else wouldn't be able to tell who is who.

The two of them stared at each other with big eyes and small eyes, looking at each other up and down, with the same complicated expressions.

Disgusted - can I be the same as him?

Surprised - he learned from me? !

Doubtful - is what Mo Chen said true?

Silence - as if it were real.

Mo Chen coughed lightly, breaking the tacit pantomime, "It is indeed true. It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not. You have been in this situation before. At that time, there were only two results, either the main soul and the separate souls merged with each other, or As a separate soul, I am completely independent." Her beautiful eyes moved towards Chi Qiong, with an imperceptible depression, "I couldn't tell them this for some reasons before. At that time, I only had a physical relationship with the separate soul. , he couldn't accept it when he saw that I could be happy with 'others' when I turned around, and thought that I was lewd, vile, and shameless, and felt that I should not treat him and my main soul equally. I respect his views and choices."

"It's the same now." Mo Chen looked at Chi Qiong quietly, "Do you also want to be independent? I can help you."

Chi Qiong was stunned and silent for a long time.

[Add bookmark]
2
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
0
.
Popular novel recommendations
Make your cold roommate cry
The daily routine of beauties being toyed with by mad dogs [bi-sex/quick wear]
The movie king cries and the pure school girl
After straight men grow up
[Quickly wear] NP is watered by big guys day and night
Quick wear: That white lotus is sweet and juicy
Recently updated novels
Fuck the big boy’s mother’s belly
Mom longs to collect her son’s semen
Juicing Beauty’s Spring/Dream
A complete documentary of the male god's adultery
Necrophilia
Sinking under the flames
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 1.4K 21
First story hope you all enjoy it
341K 20K 34
A little something raunchy. Just cause. ***Warnings*** Sex. Prostitution. BDSM.
4.4K 92 12
/PAUSED/ Just a bunch off stuff I've been thinking about :3 This book does not contain any smut! Yuji ⬆️ Megumi ⬇️