The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

5

136 2 0
By Jeassafae

front page
Descendants of the King of Medicine: Daluo Immortal can’t cure him even when he comes (plot chapter)
search
Descendants of the King of Medicine: Daluo Immortal can’t cure him even when he comes (plot chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Chiqiong's paw stretched out to help received a few blows, but she retracted it honestly. The mask hid his expression, but the guilt still showed in the dog's eyes, "I made rice porridge and stir-fries, do you want to eat them?"

"eat."

"Okay, I'll bring it over right now."

Chi Qiong stood up and walked back and forth like the wind, without even spilling the full bowl of thick fragrant rice porridge.

While Mo Chen was eating, he interrogated Chi Qiong.

He felt like a mirror in his heart, so he still had to do some superficial work and ask Chi Qiong about his identity and why he attacked him at night a few nights ago.

Chi Qiong sat cross-legged and told the truth. Just reported my name and identity.

Mo Chen raised his eyes, "I know you, have you tied up my master before?"

"……Um."

"So you wanted to kidnap me that night to see if I could cure your illness?"

"……Um."

"Okay, I understand." Mo Chen drank up the porridge and handed the empty bowl to Chi Qiong, "Put another bowl in. Are there any dishes left?"

"Some, some."

Seeing that Mo Chen was chatting with him calmly and with such a good appetite, Chi Qiong's anxiety subsided for the most part and she went to feed Mo Chen.

Upon arriving in the kitchen, Chi Qiong was dumbfounded.

There were still green peppers in the pot for scrambled eggs, but most of the eggs were gone.

The culprit snake was so full that it was paralyzed on the side with its legs and belly protruding suddenly. It was unknown how much it had eaten.

Mo Chen slowly walked over behind Chi Qiong. Seeing this, he picked up the snake by its tail and threw it out of the house.

Chi Qiong: "!!!"

Moving faster than his brain, he swooped down and used Snake's human flesh as a cushion. Snake hissed twice at Mo Chen, got into the grass, and left without looking back.

Chi Qiong rolled and crawled after him, but Mo Chen shouted sharply to stop him, "What are you doing? Come back! This snake is greedy and difficult to handle, so you don't want it."

How could you not? Chi Qiong was anxious, "It's my fault. I forgot to prepare food for Snake. I don't blame it."

Mo Chen glanced at the man in surprise and said in a softer tone, "Don't worry, it will be fine."

Chi Qiong was obviously relieved, "That's good."

He was new to this master and his pet, and was not familiar with their way of getting along, so he almost made a joke.

After Mo Chen had eaten and drank enough, he finished working in the kitchen and sat in the yard to let Mo Chen check his pulse.

The young doctor frowned, "What did my master say?"

The patient's words were concise and to the point, "He said that there is no cure for me, and even the gods and goddesses could not save me. I can only use medicine to barely maintain the balance of toxins in my body."

The doctor was silent for a long time.

In this martial arts world, there are two fragments, one is the protagonist and the other is the villain. The protagonist, Chu Lianyang, comes from a well-known family and is the only son of a martial arts leader. He is intelligent and studious by nature, and has excellent martial arts qualifications. He has had a smooth journey from childhood to adulthood. Even if he does not wander around in the martial arts world, he can rise to prominence in the court with his talents.

Most of the plot revolves around Chu Lianyang's anecdotes and adventures as he travels around the world. The only twists and turns he encounters in his life are Chi Qiong, a mad dog who is inexplicably hostile to him. He always seeks out him for several life-and-death duels throughout the year. The first dozens of times were draws, with both sides suffering losses. It was not until he was in his thirties that he finally won the fight and killed the mad dog with his sword.

The tip of the sword opened the evil ghost mask worn by the mad dog, revealing an unrecognizable face. He drew a portrait and searched for it in the rivers and lakes, trying to find out the true identity of the mad dog, but to no avail.

He collected all the corpses.

Chu Lianyang is well-informed and knows that some people are bad and have malicious intentions for no reason. He feels that mad dogs also fall into this category and will die, so he has no intention of pursuing them further.

Chu Lianyang was baffled by the mad dog's relentless pursuit, and Mo Chen couldn't understand the plot at first.

Until he saw Chi Qiong's face under the mask. If the small scars and horrific lines were erased, the facial features would be exactly the same as the portraits of Chu Lianyang he had collected.

He felt Chi Qiong's pulse again and used his divine pupil to examine his physical condition. He looked away after just one glance and couldn't bear to look again.

Chi Qiong is the half body of Chu Lianyang.

Their situation is the same as that of Zhou Junyi and Zhou Junze in the apocalyptic world.

In the original plot of the apocalyptic world, the two brothers were in harmony. In the early stage, the country's security was good. In the later stage, despite the apocalypse, the two brothers had awakened their powers and supported each other, living a very nourishing life.

As a split soul, Zhou Junze's ability to protect his brother from disasters has little chance of being triggered. At most, he has been a bit unlucky compared to his brother since childhood, but with his brother helping him, Qi Luck will not be too tilted.

Later, Zhou Junze died in order to serve as Mo Chen's death, and his soul naturally returned to its place.

At that time, Mo Chen had no feelings for Zhou Junze and the others and could face Zhou Junze's death calmly. He even felt that his meddling in other people's affairs would affect his escape.

The situation in this world is different. The fragmented soul has been separated for so many years. The clone has unconsciously blocked countless disasters caused by poisonous rice seedlings for the main body. It has suffered a lot but does not know the reason. It only vaguely realizes that it is related to Chu Lianyang, and then breaks up with the main body when it is completely unconscious and crazy. It doesn't matter who dies in the fight, Chi Qiong just wants to be freed.

Mo Chen is no longer the original Mo Chen.

His heart ached, and he just wanted to crush the culprit that caused the brothers to separate.

Mo Chen kept turning his head and said nothing. Chi Qiong looked flustered, hugged him and looked over, and saw Mo Chen's face wet with tears. Chiqiong was funny and a little distressed. When he saw a disease that he couldn't cure, he cried angrily. Like a child, he coaxed him in a low voice and said, "There are so many strange and complicated diseases in the world that cannot be cured by manpower." There are so many diseases, and the old medicine king said there is nothing you can do. You are still so young, it is normal that you don’t know how to treat them. It’s okay, don’t cry.”

His condition was indeed very strange. He couldn't explain where some of the toxins and internal injuries came from. He was scolded by the old medicine king when he was seeing him before, saying, "I don't even know how he got hurt or how he was poisoned." He deserves to die early and have a short life! '

Mo Chen buried himself into the man's chest, and the soft and springy touch soothed his mind. He wiped away his tears with the lapel of his clothes, and when he looked up again, he still looked calm and sophisticated, "First, I didn't cry. Second, I was cured well." "

"Yeah, yeah." Chi Qiong nodded perfunctorily, lightly grazing the end of his reddish eyes with his fingertips, and gave a thumbs up before retracting, "The descendants of the King of Medicine are better than their predecessors!"

Mo Chen: "You've eaten so much of my vaginal fluids. Don't you know if your health will feel better?"

"?" Chi Qiong was confused. He knew that Mo Chen had a strange physique, but, "Isn't there an analgesic and sedative component in it...?"

He had taken pain-relieving medicine, but it was addictive and of no benefit. He could endure the pain and was unwilling to take more.

But after tasting Mo Chen's lust, the overwhelming and ecstatic feeling made him start to fear.

Afraid of the death he had expected and was destined to die.

He ran away that night with no intention of coming back and wanted to quit, but the result... was obvious. Yesterday, he had the idea of "die under peonies, and be a ghost and be romantic", so he dared to be so arrogant.

He was used to living a life of today and no tomorrow. He was picked up by his adoptive father and raised carefully. He still felt that he was a wandering and rootless beast, shuttling in the bustling world and watching other people's joys, sorrows and joys. After finally finding a suitable nest, he wanted to die here, but he was also afraid that Mo Chen would feel bad luck and nausea. He didn't dare to close his eyes last night. He went to feed chickens, ducks, and boil water for rice before dawn.

Mo Chen didn't know what Chi Qiong was thinking. He was so angry at Chi Qiong's words, "You..." He raised his hand to slap the dog's head angrily, but after thinking about it, Chi Qiong was right.

His master's medical skills are considered to be at the top of humankind's list. Even if he touches the ceiling of this world's medical skills, he can't cure her. If Mo Chen doesn't use extraordinary measures against Chi Qiong, there's nothing he can do.

The system left him a lot of points, but Mo Chen was very stingy in this regard. His points were his, and the system's points were also his. They were all his, and they couldn't be spent casually!

He transformed his body in advance and didn’t need to spend extra points to buy it in the mall. He was too foresighted!

Now he is like a walking elixir. He can detoxify and cure diseases. Pain relief and sedation are also one of the curative effects. The Avatar Snake is the No. 2 elixir. The snake can be ground into powder and added to soups and pills. It has many uses.

Mo Chen patted the dog's head lovingly, "You... you're right."

Chi Qiong scratched her head, remembering the rare objects and banknotes he had brought over, and stuffed them all into Mo Chen, and asked, "Is this enough for the painkillers? If it's not enough, I'll go back and get it."

Mo Chen only took the banknote and pushed the rest back to Chi Qiong, "These are of no use. Just pay for the medical expenses. The missing part..." His beautiful eyes looked up and down the man's body, "Just use your body." Come and pay it back."

"Isn't this bad?" The face under the mask turned red, "I took such a huge advantage..."

"What are you thinking about? I haven't settled the debt with you for giving me the medicine." Mo Chen took a sip of barley tea, "From now on, you are mine. From now on, you can chop wood, carry water, collect herbs and make medicine, cook and wash... …These jobs are all yours. I’ll give you a few days to go back and deal with personal matters, and then come back and work as a cow or a horse for me, do you understand?”

Chi Qiong: "Okay."

He came with big bags and small bags and walked empty-handed. He looked carefully for traces of snakes on the road, but couldn't find them.

Little did he know that the big-bellied Snake ran much faster, traveling thousands of miles in a day, to where Chu Lianyang and his party were.

Luo City is located in the Central Plains and is connected in all directions. The recent rumors of 'evils causing trouble' have cast a gloom over this prosperous city. The number of merchants coming and going has been greatly reduced. There are many empty rooms in the inn, so there is no need for three people to squeeze into one room like last time.

At this moment, the monk and the little fat man were staring at the little snake on the table.

Chu Lianyang asked the waiter in the shop to make some meat and bring it to him. The little snake came up to him and touched it. Even the fat man who didn't know how to look at people could see his disgust.

"Hey you little beast..."

Chu Lianyang's face turned dark and he scolded him coldly, "Shut up." As soon as he finished speaking, he realized that his attitude was inappropriate and softened his tone, "I will raise this snake from now on. I won't bother you. Why are you scolding it for no reason?" .”

Li Mo shrank his head and shoulders, and said like a quail: "Okay."

Chu Lianyang stretched out his hand, and the little snake wrapped it around obediently, "I'll take it to find some food, you two can help yourself."

As soon as one man and one snake left, Li Mo frowned and said, "Monk, did I say the wrong thing just now? Brother Chu never loses his temper easily, just now..."

"Don't think too much, let's go, let's go out and find out what the 'evil' in the city is."

"Okay."

[Add bookmark]
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
When jasmine turns into a stupid beauty
He got fucked after breaking into a slutty rules-based chat with his arch-rival.
Poor honest man is crazily coveted by his shady and crazy husband
Live Drama doi Guide
The beautiful male partner just wants to be happy [Quick Wear np]
Because he is too weak, he can only be loved by force
Recently updated novels
Unavoidable
Money-worshiping male college student works part-time as a prostitute
Bad roots
[General Attack] I failed to ascend and became a game NPC
Military Academy | The Flower of the High Mountain must be hot every week ABO
canine disease
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 105 5
"long as we got..."
300K 8K 26
Ddlb and bxb
38.1K 1.1K 13
This is a short story of love and betrayal as we follow the MC through his Lil journey of finding his childhoodd hubby and asking him to help save an...
24M 419K 76
Description in the first Chapter