The fate of the group of cann...

Galing kay Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description Higit pa

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

4

180 3 0
Galing kay Jeassafae

front page
Descendants of the King of Medicine: Double holes opened and fucked, convulsions and peeing in dreams (under decoction)
search
Descendants of the King of Medicine: Double holes opened and fucked, convulsions and peeing in dreams (under decoction)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
The muscles all over the man's body were tense, his masseter muscles were bulging, and his forehead was sweating.

He originally wanted to insert it slowly, but in the end he couldn't hold it back and thrust his crotch sharply, pushing the thick and hot cock all the way to the end. Compared with the hot cock, the intestinal hole is warm and soft, and it is tightly wrapped around the meat root for sucking.

The chick under Chi Qiong's crotch had never seen the world before. It was suddenly sucked by the ultimate ecstasy hole. It started pumping and fucking like crazy. The glans was as passionate as fire, pushing from the mouth of the hole into the depth of the hole, back and forth. Back, tirelessly, I want to fill every inch of my intestines with my own scent and temperature.

The butt hole was wet and slippery, and the mouth of the hole was tightly sucking the meat root. It was like a small mouth growing deep in the hole. Chi Qiong stretched her waist and fucked him hard, and the small mouth kissed and sucked his glans like a reward.

Hold.

How could it be so cool? !

Beastly lust invaded his eyes, and all previous restraint was wiped out. The man grabbed Mo Chen's legs, tightly grasped his slender waist with his big hands, knelt on the bed, and indulged in raping his open butt hole.

The delicate pink turns into bright red.

A little bit of the intestine meat was cruelly pulled out by the meat stick, and the next second, it was pushed in again.

The sound of flesh slapping was loud, the sound of meat stick being swallowed in her ass was lewd, the wooden bed rocked and creaked, the sleeping androgynous beauty's snow-like skin was dyed red, her red lips were slightly open, and she was gasping and whimpering intermittently.

"Uh... uh, uh huh... uh..."

The moans are inaudible, the struggles are insignificant.

In Chi Qiong's eyes, these are more like pandering and seduction.

He leaned down, panting like an animal, and licked the cheeks and lips of the beautiful prey. In a low voice, he asked the other party if he felt comfortable and if it hurt.

Mo Chen didn't respond. Chi Qiong glanced at the hard penis that was shaking his head from time to time as he was being fucked. He smiled widely and murmured to himself, "It makes me water. It must be comfortable."

This thing also follows its owner. It has a round head and round head, and is as delicate as jade. He also has his own gadgets, and they are just as ugly.

The ugly man was depressed for a moment, but the ugly cock was always full of energy, drilling into the soft flesh of the intestines, tirelessly, looking for sensitive and vulnerable places to hit, forcing the intestines to convulse and bleed.

The heat is like water, the pleasure is like fire, spreading throughout the body, reaching the critical point.

The shallow vagina was numb from being fucked, and the deep intestines were filled with heat, making Mo Chen restless even in a deep sleep. His eyes were dizzy, and he moaned and ejaculated with orgasm.

The intestines suddenly twitched and tightened.

Chi Qiong was caught off guard and let out a groan, her cock bounced and swelled, and she ejaculated against the small mouth deep in her intestines.

"Uh... ugh..."

The orgasmic spasm in the hole has not subsided, and the cock that has been ejaculated has not softened. Ignoring the obstruction of the dense intestines, I pulled out most of the wet meat and inserted it all.

"Haha..."

The legs that were forced to rest on the crook of the arms were trembling uncontrollably. He was about to be fucked before he could recover from the afterglow. His intestines were trembling. He tried hard to spit out the hateful and greedy meat stick, but was caught by the glans. Opportunity, cut open the small mouth and drill into the colon cavity.

"Woo!"

The thrust was so deep and heavy that Mo Chen's belly bulged out, and his body shivered violently like an electric shock. His newly ejaculated penis spat out white semen again, and his head was pitifully tilted on his soft white belly, listlessly. .

The butt hole started sucking him again.

Chi Qiong's sperm reached up to his head, stretched out his long arms, picked up Mo Chen, pinched the waist and hugged the back, and fucked the person in his arms like a sex doll. The glans was buried deep and refused to come out. The groove was like a torture device. The colon cavity is abused, the junction is sticky, and the water makes a "puff puff" sound.

The spasms in the bowels never stopped.

The man's male waist swayed out of the afterimage, and he noticed that the moaning in his ears became more and more pitiful. Mo Chen's eyelashes were shaking violently, so he took a break.

He turned his head to kiss Mo Chen's lips and licked the salty moisture from the end of his eyes.

The doctor's sleeping face was peaceful, and his moans and slight trembling made him look less like a sleeping person. The man's eyes softened.

He likes Mo Chen like this, so soft and docile. Every sticky moan is a response to him. Her pussy keeps sucking his cock, which is her acceptance and catering to him.

The man deceives himself and thinks wildly, gently twirling his wet long eyelashes with his fingers. His eyes are clear and deep. When he is looked at, he can't help but feel ashamed of himself. He wants to cover his whole body tightly to prevent any trace of ugliness from being exposed.

Dog dicks don’t have that many ideas.

It happily ejaculated three times in the intestinal acupoint, but it was still full of energy and clamored to continue to press against the acupoint.

Chi Qiong pulled out the wet flesh root, and a large amount of sticky semen gushed out. The hole was red and swollen, and it took a long time to close it. The flesh was plump, like a pouty little mouth, pitiful and cute.

He touched the soft flesh at the mouth of the hole, and his lust was not gone at all. He moved his fingers up to spread the labia of the female hole.

The hole wrapped inside is still fine.

"I'll be gentle this time and won't fuck you so deeply. Can you please let me fuck you again?"

No response means yes.

Chi Qiong smiled happily, put a few handfuls of his penis on the opening of her hole, and with a little force, inserted the round and round glans into the soft female hole.

As soon as he entered, the pussy meat was wrapped around him enthusiastically. He bit the dog's dick and sucked it in as if he had been craving for it for a long time.

Chi Qiong breathed softly and murmured, concentrating her strength to fuck her hole, "I want your body, and I will be responsible for you. Can you be my wife from now on...?"

"The pussy is so good at sucking... Uh-huh... the slutty bitch is so awesome..."

Chi Qiong was talking nonsense, her teeth were grinding against Mo Chen's earlobe, and she was calling "Lady" repeatedly.

They promised to have light sex and shallow penetration, but they didn't care about anything else because of lust. The pubic bone was close to each other, and although the pubic hair was short, it was thick and hard. It rubbed the already red and swollen sensitive cunt, forcing the cavity inside to shrink even more. It was so powerful that the cervix was lost, and the glans was dug into the narrow uterine cavity to commit adultery.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah..."

Being thoroughly fucked inside and out, Mo Chen was like a poor lamb skewered on his cock, trembling and crying in the man's arms. His cock was so thick that it pressed against his urinary cavity. The pleasure of the wave flooded his whole body, and his vagina couldn't hold back the squirting. Squirting water, peeing incontinently, and the sheets suddenly got wet.

Chiqiong was stunned. Her brain was so hot that she couldn't lock her semen. Her glans was not honest when ejaculating. While ejaculating thick white semen, she was rubbing against the uterine cavity, grinding and shaking lightly.

"Uh-oh--!!!"

Mo Chen was driven crazy by the monster and tried his best to get rid of the wave of pleasure that threatened to drown him. He kicked and hit him again and again, trying to break free from the monster's imprisonment. He failed again and again, and was completely suppressed by the monster, leaving his body exposed and raped. .

After finally waking up, his head was still groggy, and he was about to face the dilemma of spraying water and peeing. The meat stick in his body was still ravaging the fragile uterine cavity. Mo Chen held his stomach and cried and gasped, "Beast, beast... Don’t be so fucked, I’m still here... Uh-huh! I’m going to die, oh-oh..."

His eyes rolled up in confusion, unable to see the beast's face clearly.

Most of the effect of the medicine had worn off, and the dog fucked him so hard that Mo Chen couldn't sleep even if he wanted to. His eyes suddenly went dark, and the silk ribbon became a blindfold.

"Hmph... ugh!" Mo Chen patted the man's shoulder, as hard as iron, "That's enough! That's enough... uh uh uh!"

The lower body was burning, and both her acupoints were ravaged, and they were swollen and tender inside and out.

The flesh in the hole was still rampant, and the doggy man became bolder. He didn't restrain himself when he saw that he was awake, and pressed him under him and fucked him by his legs.

"Whoa, uh, uh... you bastard, get out, get out!"

Every time the meat stick was fucked, there was a wave of heat, and the pleasure was stronger than the pain. The uterine cavity was deformed and hot, and the glans was sucked and secreted, so Mo Chen couldn't muster the strength to break free and resist. She can only hold the cock in her mouth and orgasm uncontrollably.

If Mo Chen falls asleep again, he will be knocked unconscious for the rest of his life, which has nothing to do with the Mongolian sweat medicine.

From afternoon to evening, until midnight the next day, Mo Chen still hadn't stayed.

He woke up from hunger. His legs were trembling when he tried to turn over. When he opened his eyes and saw the dark man in black, he was so angry that he just kicked his legs out. He took a deep breath and wrinkled. He hugged his legs and kneaded his muscles.

"Are you having cramps?" Chi Qiong quickly moved up to help, holding the calf and pinching it for a while, "Is it better? Does the acupuncture point hurt? The medicine I brought may not be as good as yours, but the things in the medicine box I don’t want to touch it randomly, so I used it to hit it first.”

He took out a small round box and opened it to show Mo Chen.

Mo Chen smelled it, his voice was hoarse, and asked the man to get the medicine box, half leaning out of the bed to rummage around. Finally, he found a jade stick as thick as a finger, exuding the fragrance of medicine, and inserted it into two acupuncture points.

[Add bookmark]
03
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
My water can heal wounds (the end of the world)
The favored little flower demon【Quick Wear】
Fuck beauties to death (bisexual collection)
The cold prince was addicted to the butcher
The slutty master should be criticized
The best way to save the protagonist from the male protagonist of a pornographic novel
Recently updated novels
The movie king cries and the pure school girl
Beautiful young mother and sinister stepson
looking for honey
College students’ road to counterattack (H)
Xfu's troubles
Fucked by the manager till semen drips from her
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

20.7K 574 12
~Complete βœ…~ This is a sequel/add-on to the book 'A Devils Pet' so if you want to understand this I suggest reading up to chapter __ there! After Mid...
12K 93 7
just a smut story between two gay old men.
23K 1.5K 28
I suck at story descriptions ... Soo join in 😊❣️