The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

3

203 2 0
By Jeassafae

front page
The Successor of the Medicine King: Tit-for-tat, a beautiful doctor was drugged and raped (top of fried bun)
search
The Successor of the Medicine King: Tit-for-tat, a beautiful doctor was drugged and raped (top of fried bun)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
A certain memorable memory will become clearer as it is often recalled.

Chi Qiong clearly remembered the feeling of being restrained and unable to free his limbs.

As the situation changed, he tied the sleeping Mo Chen to the head of the bed, stripped off his clothes in twos and twos, and exposed his skin to the candlelight, coated with a layer of warm and moist light.

The muscles are beautiful and well-proportioned, and the skin is fair and delicate. It is soft and smooth in the hand, like a magnet. Once a man gets his hands on it, he can't take it away. He touches every inch of skin and muscles.

The Adam's apple couldn't stop rolling, and the saliva flowed erratically.

Chi Qiong leaned down and kneaded her breasts with one hand and her buttocks with the other. The plump and tender skin felt good to the touch and was as smooth as dough as he kneaded it into various shapes.

He followed the caressing techniques taught in the book, starting from the brow to the eyes, and when the lips came down, he unconsciously showed a gentle and careful tone, and finally fell on Mo Chen's bright red lips. The extremely soft touch made Chi Qiong's heart palpitate and tremble.

The man beneath him was breathing steadily, and was kissed all over the face without moving his eyebrows. Obviously, this trivial harassment could not shake the large amount of sweat medicine he was forced to inhale.

Chi Qiong was dubious, and his actions gradually became bolder.

The big rough hands below moved between the buttocks, groping for the folds of the butt hole, rubbing it in circles, the mouth on top held the slightly plump lower lip, sucking and licking it, the tongue came out, pried open the shell teeth, and penetrated The opponent's mouth, plundering body fluids.

The kissing movements became fierce, stealing most of the air from the sleeping person, causing him to groan in discomfort, "Humph..."

"Are you awake?" The man stiffened, his tongue suddenly retracted, and he stared at Mo Chen's closed eyes for a long time, "Humph, you can't run away even if you wake up."

He had already seen Mo Chen's miraculous physique, and Chi Qiong was not sure how long the Mongolian sweat medicine could make him sleep. The other party might wake up at any time. Thinking of this, his actions became more urgent.

Licking across the neck, sucking on the collarbone, sucking on the breasts for a long time, and finally holding on to the berry-like nipples and not letting go. His hands didn't rest. He had just kneaded Mo Chen's soft flesh until it was hard. He couldn't wait to insert his fingers into the flesh slit below and felt his hands were wet.

hateful!

Chiqiong only regretted that she didn't have more mouths, so she couldn't hold the place he loved at the same time.

The man reluctantly released his nipples, picked up Mo Chen's waist and hips, and brought the soft pussy to his mouth.

When she opened the slit of the pussy, she saw that the semen had just emerged from the hole, and the amount was not much. Chi Qiong licked her lips, instead of covering the hole and swallowing it, she used the tip of her tongue to play with the clitoris on the top of the pussy.

So soft.

It smells so good.

Covering your mouth with your pussy, it feels a bit like the kiss you just had, and the vaginal fluid is as sweet and delicious as the little mouth on top.

The book said that the sensitive point of the pussy was the clitoris that he was sucking on, and it was indeed true. Not long after he ate it, the soft mass became congested and hardened, and more and more semen was secreted from the vagina.

The labia should also be delicious, as they are also a sensitive spot.

Chi Qiong quickly found the trick. She opened her mouth wide and took the entire pussy in her mouth. She licked her tongue from bottom to top, from the hole to the clitoris, not missing any part. Then she closed her mouth and sucked the labia. The hole will tremble slightly and spurt out a small stream of vaginal fluid for him to drink.

He can drink a thousand glasses without getting drunk, but he gets drunk easily when he drinks saliva or water. His whole body feels uncontrollably hot, his mind feels light, and his whole body feels very comfortable inside and out, which makes people want to stop.

"Hmm...uh..."

The handsome man's cheeks were flushed, his eyebrows were tightly furrowed, and he was sleeping uneasily. A low whimper escaped his throat. His pussy was sucked hard by the man. His legs opened and closed, and his toes couldn't help but rub against the sheets.

When he came back to his senses and wanted to take the next step, the originally pink and tender flesh had been eaten into bright red, the flesh pedicle was swollen, the labia were hot, the hole was trembling, the small part was like dripping, and the big part was like spring, and he didn't know it was squirting. How much water was given to him to drink.

He didn't know that the pitiful appearance of his pussy was swollen due to his eating, and he thought it was a normal engorged erection.

The opening of the hole was already extremely soft and moist, and she held his tongue in her mouth and spasmed several times.

Chiqiong finally remembered the big brother under his crotch, which was hard and dripping with glandular fluid, and he was crazy with greed.

The meat stick was placed on the center of Mo Chen's leg, covering the entire open tender butt. The shaft could also rub enthusiastically against another jade stem that was much smaller than his.

The man frowned and rubbed Mo Chen's flat waist. A rough comparison showed that if he really wanted to penetrate it, he could almost reach Mo Chen's navel.

He has never compared the size with others. He knows that his penis is ridiculously big because he can compare it with the 'average size' he saw in miscellaneous books. The comparison between the size of his pussy and the thick cock is right in front of him. The man is worried, can he really get in? .

It doesn’t matter if you can’t get in.

Chi Qiong swayed her waist, rubbing her dick back and forth against Mo Chen's pussy and penis.

It's very comfortable just rubbing it like this.

The stupid dog thought it wouldn't hurt Mo Chen if he rubbed it outside, but his cock was neither light nor heavy. He rubbed his tender pussy like a rag, then he wrapped his legs around Mo Chen and lifted them up on one shoulder. , Chi Qiong panted, frantically grinding the delicate legs and pussy.

"Ugh! Uh... uhhhh... uhhhh...!"

Mo Chen had a wet, hot and sticky dream.

In the dream, he was entangled by a dark monster, wrapping around his body and groping at random. Then it got into his mouth and blocked his mouth, as if it was going to suffocate him to death. He tried to struggle but couldn't shake it. The monster lying on him only managed to avoid it a little bit. Fortunately, the monster didn't want to kill him. It let go of his lips and covered him with mucus instead.

The suction cup-like tentacles attached themselves to the center of his legs, squeezing out the juice.

What the hell... ugh... damn, it sucks much better than a smelly dog.

Mo Chen thought vaguely, his struggle weakening a lot.

But the monster was a monster, tireless, wrapped around his pussy and sucking it non-stop.

Several orgasmic squirts could not satisfy the monster's appetite, and even the tentacles became harder and hotter, pressing down on his tender pussy like an iron rod.

Mo Chen almost went crazy. The overwhelming pleasure was mixed with the unbearable pain, making him struggle and cry uncontrollably.

I'm going to die, my cunt, my little cunt is going to be worn out!

In Chi Qiong's eyes, all this was just intermittent breathing and a trembling and spasming body.

He rubbed his pussy and ejaculated once, and the semen even splashed onto the side of Mo Chen's face, blaspheming his immortal-like appearance.

Chi Qiong felt guilty inexplicably. Only after wiping away the white turbidity did she notice the tears gathering at the end of Mo Chen's eyes.

……Cried?

Chi Qiong hurriedly withdrew her genitals.

The pussy hole was clearly closed, but the clitoris and labia were still sticking out of the slit and could not be retracted.

Chi Qiong later realized that she had gone too far and slapped herself on the head in frustration. He tried to make up for it by licking it with his tongue, but it only added fuel to the fire. Mo Chen burst into tears even more. His eyelashes like crow feathers kept trembling, and he finally opened a crack and saw the culprit.

His head was still groggy and he could fall asleep if he didn't pay attention. He reluctantly kicked the dog man hard, "Stop licking it, it hurts..."

Chi Qiong looked at the pitiful vagina where the skin was almost broken, and then at the beautiful doctor with tears streaming down her face. She felt distressed and regretful, "...I'm sorry, I, I didn't mean to do it."

He knew the pussy was delicate, but he didn't expect it to be so delicate. He couldn't stand just rubbing it outside. Fortunately, he didn't penetrate it.

The area around the hole was swollen and hot, but the inside of the female hole was so hungry that it was itching. Mo Chen understood the situation and was almost mad at the stupid dog. He vaguely said that he would not care if he was punished by licking his butt hole. As soon as he finished speaking, he tilted his head. , couldn't resist the sleepiness and fell asleep.

He didn't know how long it took before he woke up again.

"Why are you still licking...?" Mo Chen directly kicked the hard dog's dick this time, "That's enough...insert in, fuck slowly..."

Chi Qiong hugged her slender waist and hesitated, "The hole is too small, I'm afraid of hurting you." He looked at Mo Chen eagerly, hoping that as a doctor, he could tell him a way, but the doctor fell asleep again.

Chi Qiong: "..."

Why! he wants! Do so much! Mongolian sweat medicine!

It’s really a waste of money!

Chi Qiong was so angry with herself that she had a heart attack, and Mo Chen even said that he had to insert it. If he cowered because he was not good at dilation, he didn't know how Mo Chen would look at him when he woke up.

But he will dig a hole and bury himself.

Do not ask.

If you ask, you have no face to see people and live without face.

Gritting his teeth and clenching his fists, Chi Qiong made up his mind, used his fingers to expand his butt hole, and then raised the gun to do it.

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
03
.
Popular novel recommendations
Sao0's sex diary (hypnosis, np)
Quickly wear: Make crazy love with the male protagonists of Qidian
The cold beauty was criticized by the tyrant
[Always suffer] Gang rape of slutty beauty NP
little wife
Trading with my roommate’s brother
Recently updated novels
After meeting Crazy Batch, he got better and I went crazy
Three people addicted
omega breeding center
Bisexual princess begs to be fucked
There is no crematorium for chasing my wife.
(gb female attacker) fold him
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 146 5
Hello everyone. I am starting a new story and would like to know if you are interested. I have posted a short excerpt of the first chapter and I'd lo...
20.7K 574 12
~Complete βœ…~ This is a sequel/add-on to the book 'A Devils Pet' so if you want to understand this I suggest reading up to chapter __ there! After Mid...
11.9K 93 7
just a smut story between two gay old men.