The fate of the group of cann...

بواسطة Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description المزيد

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

12

115 2 0
بواسطة Jeassafae

front page
Ghosts and Bewitching People: The Final Chapter
search
Ghosts and Bewitching People: The Final Chapter
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

The next chapter opens a new world!

Please give me a ticket on Sunday~!

Tickets ≈ code word power!

Love you guys????

-----text-----

Everything that followed seemed like slow motion to everyone.

Taoist Priest Nagasu had not yet finished digesting that the aura figurine that the eldest disciple carried all day long was actually the incarnation of a ghost, and he even had a secret relationship with him. The next second he saw the eldest disciple's ghost object being reskinned by Lao Yinbi. An arrow pierces the heart.

Taoist priest Nagasu:! ! !

He turned his head and saw that his disciple, who had always been indifferent to emotion and anger, had eyes wide open and tears streaming down his face. Without thinking, he quickly stopped the disciple who was about to rush forward to die. Before he could even speak out his words of comfort, he was struck by a golden light.

He was very old and was about to die, but he didn't expect to see God before he died.

The ghost's body was cracked, and the cracks revealed the power of the gods.

The ghost king with black hair and black eyes transformed into a god with white hair and golden eyes. His facial features were the same as those of the ghost, but there was an inviolable majesty and alienation between his brows.

The god gently raised his left hand, and a pale gold barrier was erected in front of him to separate them from the evil ones. The light shone on the body and healed the pain on the body.

The god turned his right hand slightly, and threads of different colors sprang out from the brows of the group of beasts, converging in the palm of the god's hand to form a thick stack of dark books.

The old monk next to him, who was still angry just now and was holding on with his breath, muttered something and knelt down to salute and bow. Only then did the long-bearded Taoist priest react and kneel down.

Bathed in divine light, your mind is open as never before, which is a good time for enlightenment.

Yan Zi tugged on his senior brother's sleeves and watched helplessly as the masters, uncles, and ancestors knelt in large numbers. He quickly pulled his senior brothers and sisters to kneel down, kowtowed a few times, and continued to stare blankly at the glowing Mo Chen. .

He, he was curious and touched the doll before. Although his hand was quickly knocked off by his senior brother, he touched the hair... Is that considered disrespectful?

Yan Zi also muttered like his master, but the content was completely different from Taoist Chang Xu, "No offense, Lord Shenjun is magnanimous, don't be surprised if there is something strange, don't be surprised if there is something strange..."

Mo Chen's men were so shocked that Xiu Niang reacted quickly and was so happy that she knelt down with a thud. I was hugging the golden thigh! She didn't believe in any gods like Lao Shizi, and now and in the future she only believed in Master Mo, "May you protect me and Wang Cai for a long time, bless you..."

Taoist Xu, who was mixed in with the crowd of humans and ghosts, groped himself up and down, and looked at each other in confusion with his fellow humans in human skin who were in the same situation, "I, I seem to be alive...?"

The body is warm, the blood is rushing, and the heart is beating.

"Me, me too..."

"Me too!"

Their disrupted lives are back on track.

The next moment, the crying continued.

Even the big tears that fell were hot.

Appearing as a god, settling old scores and summoning the King of Hell.

The sinful words and deeds that were hidden from the consciousness of the world through the sorcery of the other world and could not be reflected in the 'plot' were all displayed in front of Mo Chen, and then he threw them into the hands of the frightened King of Hell.

By the way, Mo Chen gave the other party a wisp of divine power and ordered him to deal with the ghosts in the ghost world who used such evil magic to do evil.

Done in one go.

Mo Chen applauded his efficiency in his heart. He turned around and glanced over the chaotic scene, focusing on the face of the good puppy. He saw tears on the puppy's face and timid eyes, just looking at it. Holding him, he didn't dare to step forward.

Why, you don’t recognize him anymore after changing his hair color and eye color?

Mo Chen went over and pinched Yan Qing's cheek and wiped away his tears, "What's wrong? Are you scared? Didn't I tell you to fake death?"

The wandering heart returned to its true place because of the familiar intimacy.

Yan Qing pursed her lower lip, "I... didn't react."

Mo Chen smiled, he knew it.

"The divine body cannot be kept for too long. I am going to the fairy world. I will come back after everything is settled. It will be very soon. I will tell you in detail when I come back, okay?"

"good."

Mo Chen's figure disappeared in his arms,

Yan Qing thought, it would be okay if Mo Chen didn't say anything. He is not very curious. As long as Mo Chen comes back, nothing else matters.

He will wait.

Back at the gym, Master Nagasu wanted to inquire about the marriage status of God, oh no, his disciple. Seeing that his apprentice looked distracted, he sighed, waved his hand and let him go back to the house.

Mo Chen always kept his promises and did not let the restless and sensitive Yan Qing wait long. He got back into the doll's body the next day, sat on the edge of the bed and swung his legs, winking at Yan Qing who had just woken up, "There will be no ghost bodies in the future." I don’t have a divine body anymore, I can only be such a big doll, you won’t dislike me, right?”

Yan Qing: "!!!"

His cheek was pressed against the villain's body, his nose was sore and his eyelashes were wet.

It was said that he had never been to the legendary fairyland for a year in the sky. How could he know whether this was true or not? As soon as Mo Chen left, he was mentally prepared to wait for decades. He even thought about dying. After becoming a ghost, he didn't go to reincarnation. He just sat and waited in the small bedroom where they first met until the end of time and the souls escaped.

The cool little hands were playing with his eyelashes.

Yan Qing was a little itchy, her tears dissipated, and she smiled at the end of her eyes, "Mo Mo is back so soon?"

Mo Chen joked, "If you don't come back soon, who will comfort someone who can't sleep every day and secretly wipes his tears?"

"I didn't secretly wipe my tears, just... I just couldn't sleep tonight."

"Then go back to sleep now." Mo Chen stretched out his hand and gestured, "The dark circles under his eyes are bigger than my slap."

"Hey, okay."

Yan Qing lay down obediently, the pretty little girl curled up in the crook of the man's neck, and closed her eyes against the man's hot cheek.

The big one and the small one cling to each other, as tender and tranquil as a picture.

After getting enough sleep, Yan Qing woke up with a face flushed from sleep. She put the little mochen on her face and sucked it for a while, then got up and washed herself to find her master.

The long beard blinked at the villain and moved away as if he was electrocuted. The calm elder's posture on his face immediately cracked. He was embarrassed for a long time and didn't know what expression to put on. He folded his hands and was at a loss.

Yan Qing knelt down and kowtowed, "Good morning, Master."

"Early, early, early." Early, early, why are you giving such a big gift? Lord Shenjun is still watching, "Get up, you kid, get up..."

Yan Qing shook his head, "Master, the apprentice did not inform him about the marriage in advance. It was the apprentice's mistake. I came here today——"

The long-bearded Taoist picked the man up and said, "Why are you here? You don't have to say anything. The knot is just knotted. It's good." From the corner of his eye, he saw the villain smiling, looking strange and kind, and his shoulders relaxed slightly, " I agree to this marriage, but do I need to choose an auspicious day to hold the wedding?"

Yan Qing's eyes lit up and she looked at Mo Chen.

Mo Chen pinched his fingers and said, "The fifteenth day of this month is a good time to get married."

Taoist priest Nagasu: "Okay! It's the fifteenth of this month."

Yan Qing nodded in agreement, "There are only a few days left, so we have to get ready."

The venue is in this mountain nest, and everyone in the master's sect was involved in the decoration and decoration. Even the older generation who were close friends with Taoist Chang Xu came to help. The juniors like Yan Zi and Yan Lan couldn't find a chance to intervene, so they just got together. If you go up there, you will be driven away.

"Go, go, what are the children causing trouble?"

"Here, there are candies over there. Let's grab a few and eat them."

The two juniors did not take the candies on the table, but went to find the new couple.

The young man's voice was clear: "Hello, Master Shenjun! Hello, senior brother! I wish you two a happy marriage for a hundred years, oh no, a thousand years, ten thousand years! A long and lasting union!" Then Baba stretched out his hand.

The smile on Yan Qing's lips had not faded in the past few days, and she happily handed him a few candies.

Mo Chen sat on Yan Qing's shoulder and pinched a candy for Yan Zi.

Yan Zi jumped three feet high in excitement. He wanted to offer this candy as a family heirloom!

Yan Lan's eyes showed envy, and she stepped forward and respectfully said a series of auspicious words.

Mo Chen also gave her a candy, watched the fellow apprentices leave, poked the man's face, waited for him to turn his head, and kissed the man's 'bloody mouth' with a smile.

As their eyes met, affection flowed.

He patted Yan Qing's shoulder, and Yan Qing understood and took him to a quiet place where no one was around to listen to Mo Chen tell him about the past.

"Where did you talk about last time?"

"Speaking of the primitive society, Mo Mo was a beautiful snake, and I was Mo Mo's dog..."

"What a dog? It's a wolf. A very big wolf, very majestic."

Mo Chen sat on the man's lap and talked while making gestures. The little man drew a big circle, trying to express the size of the giant wolf, but the result was that it was not as wide as the man's two palms.

Yan Qing listened with a smile.

A gentle breeze blew.

Time seems to stand still at this moment.

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
0
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
03
.
Popular novel recommendations
Love comprehensive Shura field ABO
Fast/Wear: I am always in trouble for saving crazy villains
What should I do if my roommate is a beautiful woman with sex addiction?
No intention to seduce
I just want to give birth to a baby for the villain (quickly wear and give birth to a baby)
The cannon fodder beauty was so criticized that she was so juice-filled
Recently updated novels
Crazy criticism of the bitter enemy’s manual for training the dragon
top's imagination
(GB) I gave the president a fever-reducing suppository
What? Wan Ning has my cub!
Zhuma called my name while masturbating
Time is always limited
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.5M 46.3K 59
A BL fiction about how a boy entered the imperial harem to replace his sister and end up having the Emperor fall for him
4.4K 92 12
/PAUSED/ Just a bunch off stuff I've been thinking about :3 This book does not contain any smut! Yuji ⬆️ Megumi ⬇️
115K 846 29
the description is long
24M 419K 76
Description in the first Chapter