The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

11

111 2 0
By Jeassafae

front page
Ghosts and monsters confuse people: tongue rape of urine points, double injection of semen (including feeding urine, please be careful)
search
Ghosts and monsters confuse people: tongue rape of urine points, double injection of semen (including feeding urine, please be careful)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
The pussy is tender and timid, it trembles when licked, and becomes red and swollen when fucked.

After Yan Qing was greedy for a long time, she opened the tender red flesh slit, the curled pedicle, the symmetrical and beautiful labia, the gorgeous vagina wrapped by the small labia minora and... the urine hole that he longed for.

Yan Qing believed that he was not the kind of heartless person who would forget about his old love when he found a new love. He carefully licked the hardened penis, sucked it carefully in his lips, and skillfully inserted his fingers into his vagina, imitating the movement of his penis back and forth.

"Uh, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Deeper... Ouch, it's fucked... My tongue feels so good..."

The man made rapid progress in love affairs. He sucked his clitoris lightly and hard. He felt that the vaginal hole where he was sucking his fingers shrank slightly and became tighter. He immediately pulled out, put his lips and tongue, and covered his vagina and urinary hole completely, every time and every time. Licking.

The cunt was about to climax, but the hard and hot fingers were pulled out, and the lips and tongue no longer took care of the clitoris, but only licked the cunt, making the ink dust not go up and down, and she moaned in dissatisfaction. He has always had double standards in bed. He can delay gratification and prolong pleasure, but if a stinky dog plays like this, he will lose his temper and pull the man's hair to make him wiser.

Yan Qing was in pain, but she didn't even raise her head. Using the tip of his tongue, he licked the urine hole that had long been softened by his tongue. This time, he pushed a small amount in without any effort.

Mo Chen's waist suddenly softened. It was his pee hole that was being molested, but it was his pussy that climaxed. He shuddered and squirted the man's mouthful of semen. It was sticky and sweet. Yan Qing made a slurping sound as he drank up all the semen. Then continue to dig and fuck the urine hole.

His brows were depressed uncontrollably, and tears were gathering at the end of his eyes. The muffled moans muffled by his knuckles sounded like pain and joy, and his long legs seemed to have nowhere to rest, neither pinching nor kicking.

The tongue is hot and flexible, invading like a robber, searching the fragile and sensitive urethra wall. The small amount of water forced to secrete from the urinary hole cannot be held in, and is swept away by the tongue as soon as it comes out.

Mo Chen didn't understand.

The butt hole is not a natural place for eating cocks. It can quickly adapt to the back and forth invasion of cocks, but the urine hole cannot. Even though it has played in many worlds, it has been forced to accept many intruders, such as tongues, knuckles, and cocks. , have eaten it before, but I can't get used to it every time. The foreign body sensation is so strong that the strange pleasure it produces makes Mo Chen's scalp explode. He shrinks and screams, crying and asking the man to fuck him more gently.

Yan Qing muttered "Hmm" vaguely. He was already very careful, and the force of licking the drill back and forth was countless times lighter than when playing with the lustful female hole. However, the body in the palm of his hand was shaking violently, and it was twisting and struggling under him like a snake, and the toes were rubbing against him. My back, and because I had agreed to let him lick it in advance, I neither kicked nor kicked it at the moment.

So good.

The walls of the hole were tightened tirelessly, and every spasm was a rejection of him. Yan Qing didn't care, and dug his tongue deeper and deeper.

"Oh, uh, uh... no, no... it's too thick!" Mo Chen whimpered and twisted his butt violently. He wanted to escape from the man's lips and tongue, but the palms on his waist that had been gently rubbing suddenly exerted force and pressed hard. Holding the trembling waist and hips.

"No oooo... I need to pee, huh! Get out, get out... don't... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Mo Chen's lower abdomen began to twitch, hot liquid surged, and he couldn't hold it in at all. He stuck out his tongue and spurted out, and the lustful sound of swallowing and licking that echoed in his ears made the tips of his ears even hotter, "That's enough, go away." ,Stop licking..."

Yan Qing was still licking her lips, the blush on her face was even heavier than when she fucked her head. She rubbed Mo Chen's legs, her eyes were watery, and she looked at Mo Chen, her desire to eat again was very straightforward.

Mo Chen blushed and kicked him, "No."

Yan Qing grunted, holding her cock against the soft cunt.

"What, you don't want to?" Mo Chen feigned anger, "If you don't want to fuck, then get out."

"No, no." Yan Qing hurriedly shook her head. Her pussy was soft and wet. After several insertions, it was flooded with semen. It was very slippery, and the thrusting was smooth. It could also hold him tightly, sucking him to the point where his soul would fly away. Yes, the butt hole is as famous as the female hole. He has never tired of fucking her in his life, so how could he be reluctant?

He leaned down and hugged Mo Chen vigorously, kissing and licking her, "Honey, don't be angry, I'm the one who messed up, the hole is so comfortable, I'm willing to stay inside for the rest of my life!"

Mo Chen frowned and avoided, hitting him on the head, "I'm so dirty, don't lick me."

"?" Yan Qing looked at her face and stuck out her tongue, "It's not dirty and has no taste. If you don't believe me, try it."

Taste the shit.

Mo Chen grabbed the tip of his tongue and pulled it twice. The saliva on his fingers was wiped back on the man, showing his disgust vividly.

The big dog was hit, so he spread Mo Chen's buttocks and fucked his pussy.

"Uh-ho—!"

The mushroom-like glans dug heavily into the cervix, and the grooves scraped the flesh deep in the acupoint. The pleasure came suddenly and intensively to the head. Before the orgasm could subside, he was suddenly raped by a thick sex stick. Fucking the vagina, the dog seems to want to prove that he still loves the female vagina, and also seems to want to take revenge for being rejected by his wife, raping the vagina almost cruelly.

"Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Mo Chen couldn't even utter a complete sentence. He opened his mouth and moaned uncontrollably. Tears rolled down like broken beads. His lips and tongue trembled and he gasped until the hot glans forcefully opened the cervix and hit him. Mo Chen couldn't even cry out because of the tender flesh deep inside the uterus. He had eyes open with lifeless eyes, his whole body was convulsing, and his female hole was gushing.

The glans that penetrated the uterine cavity seemed to have returned to its happy home, rubbing and grinding the uterine cavity in various ways. The grooves kept torturing the cervix. Mo Chen's flat belly was fucked until it became bulging, and there was obviously a lot of vaginal fluid in the vagina. , the cock could not be blocked, and shot out from the gap around the hole, leaving a mess under the two of them.

By the time Mr. Ghost King's female hole drank the sperm, his vaginal hole had been fucked until it was red and swollen. When he pulled it out, the mouth of the hole turned into a round hole, and he almost couldn't close it. It finally returned to its original state, and the labia minora and pedicle were extremely swollen. , the labia majora cannot be wrapped, and the head pokes out from the flesh slit, looking pitifully tight.

Yan Qing was now a fucking machine with a cock as hard as iron, rubbing her soft and tender butt hole, and without saying a word, she held the wet cock and penetrated it.

"Haaah..."

The dog's cock has been pulled out, but the female hole is still swollen from being stretched and fucked. The swollen hole is hot. Mo Chen's hand covers the vaginal flesh, and the coolness is infected. The swelling and pain are instantly relieved.

His voice was hoarse, "Yan Qing, insert it gently... uh wu..."

Yan Qing pouted, "We're already married and you still call me by my first name."

"Don't, ugh, it's too deep, it's too deep, ugh! Again..." Mo Chen spoke softly and kissed Yan Qing's lips gently, "Oh... Husband, Ah Qing, hubby, ugh..." Woo..."

Yan Qing was so excited that her cock swelled with excitement, and she squirted semen against the depths of her intestines. She did not take advantage of her wife's orgasm to fuck her intestines, so that her beautiful wife could enjoy the long and pleasant afterglow.

He was so excited that he couldn't hold it in for long. His cock didn't soften even after he ejaculated. He drilled his hole fiercely and hard, "Mo Mo, wife, scream again, scream again, okay?"

Mo Chen was hit in the head and was stunned. His inarticulate cries were mixed with a few soft words. As a result, the stinky dog went even more crazy. His intestines seemed to be raped to pieces, and he had orgasms over and over again while twisting his cock.

"Woooo..."

Mo Chen gritted his lips and teeth, shivered and curled up, refusing to scream again.

Countless sexual intercourses in dreams turned Yan Qing into a completely obsessive pervert. When Mo Chen picked her up that day, he still couldn't tell the difference between reality and dreams, thinking that his wife was going to play cell play with him.

Mo Chen was speechless and just used ghost energy to drag the man away.

Yan Qing was imprisoned in a dungeon, and next door was the place where the skinned animals were used to perform spells. When they left, Mo Chen and Yan Qing destroyed the entire underground place, and took the other two Xuanmen who suffered unreasonable disasters and were 'investigated' The two of them left together.

Yan Qing lost contact with the outside world during this period, but Mo Chen did not.

He told Yan Qing the situation on the way, not caring about the presence of strangers.

After Yan Qing was arrested, the teacher initially just wanted to investigate the causes of those people's deaths and restore Yan Qing's innocence. In the process, they encountered the clues laid by Mo Chen and followed the clues to find out the signs of evil.

Changxu was horrified. He thought he had seen a lot of sorcery, but the most vicious method was not as powerful as skin-changing. Even if it could steal someone's luck, it could actually steal their lifespan and destiny.

Destiny is determined by heaven, and so is life.

How can such a magic technique that goes against the law of heaven survive in the world? !

After checking this, he suddenly realized that the change in the temperament of his former friend who was drifting away from him... I am afraid it is not that simple.

The matter was serious, and Taoist Priest Chang Xu knew not to alert the enemy, but Mo Chen's actions had long drawn attention. Chang Xu had previously made bold statements when he wanted to clear his apprentice's suspicions, and the investigation process was also carried out with great fanfare. Now it was too late to cover it up.

The enemy has stepped out of the darkness, revealing his ferocious fangs.

Yan Lan clenched the sharp sword in her hand.

Yan Zi cursed and tried to dig out some information from the other party.

The other party seemed to know that the villain died from talking too much, and ignored his provocative words. The leading masked man said disdainfully while fighting, "Ah, dying struggle."

The more people fight, the more people fight. A helper appeared out of nowhere, someone with ulterior motives and considerable strength, which suddenly eliminated the numerical advantage of the skin-changing animals.

Neither of the two parties were fools who were passively beaten. They were shaking people off one after another. Eventually, most of the sects got involved, and a lot of ghosts came. The two sides faced each other. It was obvious that they had the strength of the beasts in disguise who had been hiding in the dark for a long time. Even better.

When Mo Chen arrived with Yan Qing in hand, he saw a two-sided confrontation. He glanced over and saw that our humans and ghosts were only injured but not dead. He nodded slightly to Xiu Niang and told Yan Qing in a low voice to go up and fight the BOSS. .

Seeing that the ghost has only the strength of a middle-level ghost king, the Xuanmen leader disdained, "You don't overestimate your own capabilities!"

Even with this level of cultivation, you dare to hit him on the head, so you are seeking death!

In just two moves, the sharp sword penetrated Mo Chen's chest.

"Mo Chen——!"

Hearing Yan Qing scream, he realized, "You actually have a secret relationship with a ghost?"

He has lived for thousands of years relying on sorcery, and has long ignored the reincarnation of the three realms. He claims to be a god in the human world, and no one can look down on him. It is Yan Qing's blessing to choose Yan Qing's destiny skin. Unexpectedly, Yan Qing was actually messing around with a ghost behind his back. He withdrew the sword in disgust. The ghost's skin, which should have turned into smoke and dust, was cracked, and a faint golden light appeared in the cracks.

The closed black eyes opened again, revealing golden pupils.

Mo Chen smiled slightly, "The time has come, it's time to forget it."

He made an agreement with the world consciousness that he would never use the power he had accumulated before unless absolutely necessary. He has always kept his promises, and now he obviously meets the conditions of last resort.

[Add bookmark]
03
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
divorce application
Poor social animal【ABO】
Pretty little succubus is fucked to tears every day
One Hundred Ways to Fuck Your Slutty Boyfriend (Pure Meat)
The delicate pussy was fucked to pieces by three brothers
The pretty little girl is forced to be loved by the protagonist every day
Recently updated novels
Fuck beauties to death (bisexual collection)
Tricked the male protagonist
studious
Xiaojiu
Iron chains go better with beauties.
You were fucked by your father and got morning sickness
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 92 12
/PAUSED/ Just a bunch off stuff I've been thinking about :3 This book does not contain any smut! Yuji โฌ†๏ธ Megumi โฌ‡๏ธ
1.5M 46.3K 59
A BL fiction about how a boy entered the imperial harem to replace his sister and end up having the Emperor fall for him
90.6K 2.4K 38
The description of this book, is pretty much what left off in the first book. Soo yup