Sonic: Me Against the world (...

By BatloungMotlomelo

I asked permission from the author if I can remake his story and I'm definitely not the same person just in a... More

The Hated Hedgehog
Egg attack
Marble Zone act 1
Marble Zone act 2
Marble Zone Act 3
Maze of Mystery
The Shadowing Chemical Act 1
A Shadowing Chemical Act 2

Mobotropolis trouble

90 3 0
By BatloungMotlomelo

Notes: (Sorry for the chapter taking a long time to come out, I had to do some exams for the whole month and exams are basically what Golf is to Kamen Rider and Super Sentai but instead of a one week off it's almost an entire month. Also sorry if the chapter contains to much dialogue for you guys but I hope you enjoy the chapter and shoutout for spelling mistakes or missed potential as I kinda rushed through the chapter. But now that all the problems are out of the way let's get into the story)

Previously on Sonic: me against the world

After a weird adventure into the Marble Zone, Sonic encountered His nemesis Eggman who uses his new invention to heat up the battle, but Sonic managed to win by using his own fiery powers, but the Doctor revealed where the next emerald is which is in the city Sonic wanted to go the least, Mobotropilis! The Mad doctor then left in his Egg Carrier leaving the young injured hedgehog who also left the zone. So the story goes.

No pov

The Egg carrier is seen flying through the sky in the morning, and inside the large ship there was a small, almost bald headed man wearing butler clothes was running and carrying a tray of food towards the main centre of the ship.

Snively: "Access: 9191-1720." The Mad Doctor's nephew then activated the code to the centre of the ship, then the door opened letting Snively in.

Snively then runs inside the centre and sees his uncle looking at the monitor, Snively then places the tray on the table.

Snively: "Here is one of your favourites your ugliness, it is an green omelet with extra mustard and hot sauce and some fries just for some good measure and there is your drink too of course."

Eggman then took a drink out of a blue substance but then spat it out immediately.

Eggman: "Gah!, are you trying to poison me or something Snively!" The Mad Doctor then glared at his nephew

Snively: "Aah, N-no my lord, I wouldn't."

Eggman: "Then go back to the kitchen and make sure that you put cocaine in the drink, I can't conquer the earth if I don't feel charged up and ready."

Snively: "Y-yes my lord, I will make sure that will never happen again." Snively then exited the room leaving the Mad scientist alone.

Eggman then huffed and sat on his chair, eating his food and looking at the monitor which shows a bunch of robots working on something mysterious.

Eggman: "Soon Hedgehog you will learn the taste of true defeat and humiliation hahaha!"

The Mad Doctor laughed as the Egg Carrier was flying towards his base.

Meanwhile with Sonic

After a goodnight sleep and treating his injuries that he got from Eggman, the Blue Blur began doing something that most Mobians would be surprised by what he was doing: Thinking of a plan.

Sonic: "Ok Sonic, how do you get into a city that doesn't like you, and wants your head in a pike?"

Sonic was putting his hands on his head and began thinking of how to get into the city, so Sonic began to check out what he could wear as a disguise, until Sonic remembers the Ninja disguise that he wore when he tried to get the Sword of Acorns, so he went to a closet and found it lying there as it was the only piece of clothing here.

Sonic: "Phew, thank goodness that I managed to get the costume out of the log after that Shadow business, but it did take some time cleaning it up."

Sonic then puts on the costume but when he finishes wearing the disguise, he feels a bit itchy.

Sonic: 'Now I know why I don't wear clothes anymore.' Sonic thought to himself.

Sonic then tries to find something that he could use as a tool to be able to sneak into the city without being caught and discovered, so he armed himself with a rope tied with a hook so that he could use something to climb on.

Sonic then puts the Chaos emeralds inside his pocket, the rope and hook attached to his belt, opens up the door and gets ready to head out to Mobotropolis.

As the Blue Blur was about to use his speed, he quickly realises that the injuries he got from Eggman and the rest of the Marble Zone made his super speed go a bit slower then it usually is and it might take him some minutes to go to Mobotropolis, but Sonic wouldn't let a speed decrease stop him.

Sonic: "Come on Sonic, don't let some decreased speed stop you from being the fastest in the planet." And so, the Blue Hedgehog speeds to Mobotropolis.

Timeskip

Sonic was about a few miles from Mobotropolis as he can't use his speed since that will surely get him in trouble, so Sonic will have to do some walking which immediately bores the Hedgehog in just 2 seconds, but continues to walk towards the city.

After a few minutes (which seemed like hours to Sonic) the Blue Hedgehog managed to make it to the Mobotropolis gates where it is guarded by two wild dog guards who pointed their spears at him.

Guard #1: " Halt! Who are you and what are you doing in this city?"

Sonic: "Woah, chill out dudes, I'm just a travelling actor here to film a scene in a radical movie in my hometown."

Guard#2: "Then what is with that hook you got there?"

Sonic: "Ohoho this hook is just for a scene In the movie where the bad guy escapes using this tool my friend."

Guard#2: "First of all, I'm not your friend and second of all, how do we know we could trust you, we already had problems with a Hedgehog in our city before so how do we know if you're not plotting something?"

Sonic then twitched his eye, knowing what  the guard meant by "A Hedgehog" but shock it of as he answered the guard's question.

Sonic: "I promise you sir that I will never do such things to your city,I have my word." Sonic said in a chivalrous tone.

The two Guards then looked at each other and Sonic was a losing a lot of patience so Sonic proceeded plan b.

Sonic then punched Guard#1 in the face knocking him out, then Sonic ran up to Guard#2 who was flabbergasted and while the guard was distracted, Sonic knocked him out with a roundhouse kick.

Sonic: "Well that was easy, should've done that sooner but it's not now to think of alternatives."

Sonic then used his hook and uses it to climb over the wall of Mobotropolis, then made sure that no one was looking, then Sonic jumped from one building to another to make sure that the coast was clear for him to jump off without anybody noticing.

Now Sonic was in Mobotropolis, the city he formerly lived and saved, now looked as bright and beautiful as ever

Sonic: "Ok Sonic, all you have to do is locate the Emerald, wherever it is, then get it and escape out of this city before anyone could notice you."

But while Sonic was planning  he found himself bumping into another person which was a girl.

Sonic: "Oof! Sorry about that miss." Sonic then got up and helped the woman up but then she spoke in a familiar voice

???: "Don't worry, it's alright." Then the woman got up and Sonic was shocked to see who it is.

It was Sally acorn the princess of Mobius and the leader of the Freedom Fighters and a former friend of his that also turned her back on him like the rest of the Freedom fighters after that incident.

Sally: "Um, hello are you just going to stand there or is this your first time seeing a woman?"

Sonic then came out of his shock and was about to speak but then a familiar Holographic lynx appeared.

Nicole: "Sally are you alright?" The Lynx asked worried about her friend.

Sally: "Don't worry Nicole, I've been through worst."

Nicole: "I know that but as your friend, I'll have to make sure you don't get hurt."

While Sally and Nicole were talking, Sonic was still standing and thinking about what to do in this situation that he is in right now, he had thought of multiple plans on how to sneak into mobotropolis and get the red Chaos Emerald without anyone noticing him but now he has to come up with a new plan on how to deal with Sally and Nicole now that they are in the city.

Nicole: "Um, sorry but who are you, I've never seen someone like you in this city?"

Nicole: 'Although he does look familiar.' The holographic Lynx thought to herself.

Sonic (in roger criag smith's voice): "Well isn't it rude to ask someone's name without introducing yourself?"

Nicole: "Oh I'm sorry, my name is Nicole, princess Sally's personal assistant, pleased to meet you." The Lynx then offered her hand to the Hedgehog.

Sonic: "Well thank you, my Name is So- I mean Sneaker, Sneaker the Actor." The Hedgehog then shook Nicole's hand.

Sally: "Sneaker the Actor? Pmph....Is that your actual name?" Sally asked while trying to suppressed a laughter.

Sonic: "Ah, that's just a nickname most people give me, I can't really spell out my name correctly due to it being complicated to spell out."

Sally: "Aha, anyways what are you doing in Mobotropolis anyway?"

Sonic: "I was just wondering if what I've been told about this place is true or if the people talking about this place were exaggerating but after seeing it, um it looks like this city has been through some tough times hasn't it."

Nicole: "Yeah, some of the city is still in repairs due to a certain someone almost destroying it." Nicole

Sonic frowned, knowing what Nicole meant by, "A certain someone", but kept his calm and then said.

Sonic: "Well, uh thanks for giving me some of the information, now I must explore more of the city, Tada."

Sonic then walked away from the two ladies while Sally and Nicole were just standing there, looking at the disguised hedgehog.

Sally: "Hm, that guy is hiding something from us." Sally said suspiciously at the "visitor".

Nicole: "Don't worry Sally,I'll keep track of him in case if he does something."

Sally: "You better do, i'm not trying to be prejudiced but we don't want to deal with another troublemaker Hedgehog in the city again."

Nicole: "Of course Sally, I'll do my duty." Nicole then flys out of the princess's range.

Sally: "Haaa, well I guess I'll go get some food to eat while Nicole's gone." As the princess Sally was about to go to a restaurant near where she was, she heard a loud cry.

Guards: "Princess Sally! Princess Sally!" The two guards that Sonic had knocked out earlier were running towards the Young Princess with a look of fear on their faces.

Sally just looked at the guards with an annoyed look.

Sally: "What is it now?"

Guard#1: "Um...well...you...see."

Guard#2: "There's an intruder in the city!"  The second Guard shouted.

Sally: "What! Then tell me what this intruder looks like?"

Guard#1: "Well, the intruder was wearing some black clothes."

Guard#2: "And he seems to be a Hedgehog as well."

Sally: 'Hm, a Hedgehog with black clothing, well it seems like our little visitor has been lying.'

Sally: "Well then, I'll deal with this "intruder" in our city, you guys make sure he doesn't escape you got it?"

The guards immediately stand up and place their hands on their foreheads.

The Guards: "Yes Ma'am!"

The Guards and the Princess immediately went out in a search for the black clothed hedgehog.

In the meantime we see said Hedgehog who made sure that the cost was clear for him.

Sonic: "Well that was a close call, but now I've got to be more serious in locating the Emerald and I will not let anyone distract me-oh wait is that Moose wearing something with my face on it?"

Sonic then was distracted by a Moose Mobian who was wearing a blue T-shirt that has his face on it but with a red x mark crossed and with a line that says "Hell to the Hedgehog"  which obviously offended the blue hedgehog who then proceeded to walk towards the moose.

Sonic: "Um hello there sir, I wonder where did you get that t-shirt from?"

Moose: "Oh I just got it from that shop over there, you've got to check it out dude." The moose then points out to a blue shop which has a label that says "We'll make you feel better"

Moose: "This Shop has some rad clothes and jewels dude, so you've got to check it out, look at the other citizens wearing those clothes." Sonic then looked around him and saw that Mobians were E

Moose: "It's about time that bastard got what he deserved, thanks to him, my mother was in a coma, and I'll never forgive him for that." The Moose said with contempt for the former blue hero of Mobius. Then a small crowd of Mobians gathered around the two.

Mobian Citizen#1: "Yea that Hedgehog never takes anything seriously at all and puts all of us at risk."

Mobian Citizen#2: "My son almost got killed by that menace when one of the buildings he was in got destroyed by that menace's blast."

Mobian Citizen#3: "Yeah and that damm bastard can't even do a simple task of stopping Eggman, and lets this city almost get destroyed by his recklessness!"

The Mobians kept on saying some not so nice things to our favorite Hedgehog, so Sonic had enough of all the slandering and sneaked out of the conversation and walked towards the store.

Sonic: 'Hmm, maybe I'll take a look at this shop and see if that Moose guy wasn't exaggerating, then maybe after I got the Emerald, I'll sue them for using my name without my permission.'

Sonic then entered the shop without knowing that a certain computer generated Lynx is spying on him.

Nicole: "Hmm, The subject looked pretty mad when he saw that T-Shirt, but I couldn't use just use face expressions and body shape alone to determine if the subject is actually Sonic I still need to analyse him."

As Sonic enters the shop, he sees that a lot of the stuff in here, clothes, pants, shoes and posters are aimed directly towards him as there are hate messages spread towards him, and a mysterious door at the back which is glowing red, then Sonic sees a family of sheep Mobians who were leaving the store and had the same T-shirts as the Moose Mobian, so Sonic angrily went to the worker who is a giraffe in a normal blue shirt and slams his hand on the desk.

Giraffe: "Oh hello what do you want to buy customer?"

Sonic: "All I want to know is why this company is using someone's name and likeness without their consent?!"

Giraffe: "Oh that, look dude if you want to complain, I'll go get the manager to kick you out."

Sonic: "Okay then, l'll just go to your manager-." Sonic's words are cut off due to a glowing and sounds of the yellow and green Chaos Emeralds in the disguises pockets.

Sonic: "Huh? What's this?" Sonic then heard a similar noise at the mysterious door and it also has the same glowing effect as the Emeralds.

Sonic: "Well I guess I know what to do then." Sonic then walked towards the door while the Giraffe got out of his shock and tried to stop the young hedgehog.

Giraffe: "Hey wait! You're not supposed to go in there." The Giraffe then puts his hand on Sonic's shoulder but Sonic grabbed the hand and throws the Giraffe to the

Sonic then opened the door and confirmed that his suspicions were correct, inside the door was the Red Chaos Emerald inside some kind of generator.

Sonic: "Huh so that's where the Chaos emerald is, well I gotta grab it quickly before the manger comes and quickly escape."

Sonic then grabs the Chaos Emerald who was realising a bit of energy when it was being separated from the generator, putting the lights on and off, getting the attention of some witnesses, and when Sonic was about to pull the Emerald out, the Manager and his workers came in the door.

The Manager looked like a white Chicken with a lot of muscle on him and wears black glasses and blue leather pants with black gloves on his hands.

Manager: "Hey! What are you doing with that Emerald?!"

Sonic: "Well, well, well, if it isn't the Manger of this store, I heard that you've been selling some merchandise that hates on the former hero of this city."

Manager: "Yeah and what about it?"

Sonic: "Isn't that a bit too far on that guy, I mean he already suffered to much from this city, why make him suffer more from your products?"

Manager: "Too far? TOO FAR! Do you know how much damage that Hedgehog did to the city, it was almost destroyed thanks to him, and let's not forget how that little runt couldn't finish Eggman and let's him off every time he defeats him!"

Sonic begins to shack his fist.

Sonic: "Even so, does that mean that he deserves all of this even after his banishment, you still treat that guy like an outcast!"

Worker#1: "So what! He almost destroyed the planet with his reckless actions and we gained a lotta money from

Sonic then closed his eyes remembering what the Mobians had said about him earlier.

Sonic: "Using people's emotions for your own benefits, people like you are truly evil and you will get what you deserve RIGHT NOW!"

Sonic then pulled out the Red Emerald out of the Generator, cutting the power out.

Manager: "What the? Damm he cut out the power."

Worker#4: "Um boss what are we gonna-Gahhh!" A punch was heard from the building and the sound of the worker crashing into a wall

Worker#2: "Uh, sir did you just hear tha-Gahhh!" Another blow was heard but this time it sounded like a kick that Sends the worker flying up straight to where the clothes are and the worker crashed into the clothes unconscious.

Worker#1 and 3 were shaking in their boots scared for their lifes and slowly walked back but what these two didn't know id that a green eyed figure was behind them and the Manger heard some screams as the two workers were sent flying to the ground.

Now the Manger was afraid, but tried not to show it by acting up.

Manager: "Whoever you are, come out and fight like a man." The Manager said putting his hands in a fighting position.

Sonic: "Alright then." Sonic then appeared in front of the Manager and gave him an uppercut  to the face and then a kick to the chest that sends the Manager crashing to the wall.

Sonic then walked towards the Manager and looked at him with an intimidating  look.

Sonic: "Now, tell me your name."

Manager: "Why does that matter to you?"

Sonic then punched the wall creating a crack in it scaring the Chicken.

Manager: "Okay, Okay! I'll tell you, please just don't hurt me!" The  Chicken said scared

Sonic: "Ok then, what's your name?"

Manager: "Well my name is...is...Chickenleg." The now named Chickenleg said ashamed.

Sonic then backed away from the big chicken with a confused look on his face

Sonic: "Chickenleg?... that's your name?"

Chickenleg: "Yes it is, what does it matter to you anyway?"

Sonic: "Well Chickenleg, I'm wondering, how did you get a Chaos Emerald?" Sonic pulled out the Red Chaos Emerald from his pocket and showed it to Chickenleg.

Chickenleg: "Well I was busy minding my own business until I came across some,kind of robot who gave the Emerald to me."

Sonic: "A Robot? Well then, did that Robot tell you its name?"

Chickenleg: "Yeah and its name is-." But before the Buff Chicken could finish a purple dart came breaking through the window and hits Chickenleg on the neck.

Chickenleg: "Gahhhh!"  The Chicken shouted as he begins to fall unconscious and Sonic could only watched as the large Chicken succumbed the dart and closes his eyes.

Sonic was shocked about what had just happened and look at the broken window to see someone wearing a cloak who began to run away and Sonic was about to chase him until he heard a loud bang.

Guard#1: "Hey! What's up with all the commotion and noises in this store? Open up now or we will use force.

Sonic knew he would be in big trouble if he got out, so Sonic immediately puts the Chaos Emerald back into his pocket and jumped from the broken window to a building where he began chasing down the cloaked assassin in the afternoon.

The Unknown Assassin saw that Sonic was chasing it, and began to run as Sonic I followed suit, from building to building, and Sonic was catching up to the assassin until someone tackled him to the top of a nearby building, letting the assassin get away.

Sonic saw who tackled him and it was no one else but Nicole.

Sonic: "Hey, lady I saw earlier, why did you tackle me."

Nicole: "All I want to know is what happened when you were in that shop? I heard screams, power outages (which stopped me from going in) and broken windows and clothes spreading across the store so what happened?"

Sonic: "Well uh... I was just uh visiting the shop and uh the workers there were not very nice to me due to me looking like a certain someone and a fight broke out and the manager tried to stop it but I accidentally knocked him out hehe."

Nicole looked at the Hedgehog with a suspicious face, knowing that he was hiding something.

Nicole: "Okay then, but what about that guy with the cloak, why were you chasing him or her?"

Sonic: "Well um after the commotion I saw someone with a cloak who immediately kicked all the worker's butts and jumped out of the window and I tried to stop him until you came in and tackled me."

Nicole just looked at the Hedgehog until she sighs and gets off him.

Nicole: "Okay then, you're off the hook for now at least." Nicole then pulls Sonic back up with her hand.

Sonic: "Well uh thanks I guess?"

Nicole: "Don't worry about it, but if you cause trouble like that again, the court might decide your fate." Nicole said the last line with threatening eyes.

Sonic gulped his mouth.

Sonic: "Well uhhh I must be going, I need to go do some shooting for a film in my home village."

Nicole: "Ok then, it was nice meeting you Sneak." Nicole then reached her hand out for a handshake which Sonic responded with his own.

Sonic: "Well it's nice to meet you too Nicole, well gotta go bye."

Nicole: "Wait, we're still on a building, can I help you get down?"

Sonic: "Don't worry, I have my trusty hook with me." Sonic then pulled out a hook out of his pockets  and began using it to climb down the building.

Nicole: "Well have a safe trip!" Nicole shouted out.

Sonic: "Like I said don't worry! I do stuff like this all the time."

Nicole: 'Well at least I know you haven't changed.....Sonic.' Nicole said in her thoughts as The Hedgehog  made it back into the ground.

Nicole: "Well, better go look for Sally and tell her about what happened."

Nicole then flew out of the building, looking for Sally and found the princess sitting on a bench looking annoyed about something, so Nicole flew to her friend.

Nicole: "Hello Sally, I see that you're not happy was there something wrong?"

Sally: "Haaa, nothing Nicole it's just that there was an intruder in the city and I didn't notice it."

Nicole: "An intruder in the city! Then who is that intruder."

Sally: "It's Sneak, the person that we met hours ago, the Guards and I went on a search for him, but now I think he must've already gotten out of the city and probably got what he wanted."

As Sally said who the intruder was, Nicole pretended to be shocked and embarrassed, since she already knew who Sneak was but decided to let him escape as she still hated him for what he did and only let him escape because she didn't want a fight to break out but lying to her best friend was making her feel a bit guilty.

Nicole: "Oh my, I'm sorry Sally, i tried to go after him but I was distracted by something and when I was done, he was gone."

Sally: "Don't worry Nicole, it's not your fault it's just that we need more competent Guards."

Nicole: "Hehe, yeah probably."

The two friends were going to talk more about The Sneak until Sally got a notification on her phone and when she checked it she sighed.

Nicole: "What's wrong Sally?"

Sally: "It's the Council, they want us to participate in another meeting tomorrow."

Nicole: "About what?"

Sally: "Probably about what happened today, but knowing them and especially Porker, they'll try and make this about Sonic again."

Nicole: "Well, we should get going to the Castle, we don't want a sleepy princess tomorrow again hehe."

Sally: "Hey that was only for one day!" The princesses face turned red with embarrassment as her A.I friend laughed.

Sally: "But you're right we should get to the castle, it's about to be nighttime."

Nicole: "Race you there?"

Sally: "Of course but let's not-." Before Sally could finish, Nicole instantly flew towards the castle.

Nicole: "As a certain someone used to say: Last one there is a rotten egg!"

Sally: "Oh it's on!" Sally begins to chase her friend and from the distance, you can see a large castle standing.

Meanwhile with Sonic.

The Hedgehog used his super speed to get out of the city quickly without anybody noticing, and when he got back to his hut, he felt some pain on his leg.

Sonic: "Oh yeah, my injury still hasn't healed, but at least I managed to get the Chaos Emerald from Mobotropoils."

Sonic begins taking off his costume and hides the Three Chaos Emeralds inside a box and when he was about to go to his bed and rest, Sonic begins to think of Sally and Nicole.

Sonic: "These two are still the same people I know before the incident, it seems like the cold looking Nicole and the angry Sally I knew only acted like that towards me which still is a bummer though."

Sonic then feels a bit depressed remembering some of the cold looks he got from those two after the incident but Sonic tries not to think of those bad memories.

Sonic: "One day guys, one day and I'll get not just your trust back but the entire planet's trust."

Sonic then fell asleep on his bed.

Meanwhile in Eggman's base

We see the Rotten old doctor walking straight to a room with a red robot accompanying him.

Red Robot: "Uh I'm sorry for disturbing you lord Eggman but our scouts have located where the next Emerald is."

Eggman: "Good Orbot, tell the scouts that I'll be ready at night, and that they must not cause any commotion until I say so got that."

The now identified Orbot looked at his lord and raises his hand to his head.

Orbot: "Yes sir,I'll do that immediately." Orbot then leaves the room leaving Eggman alone.

Eggman then opens the room by using his voice.

Eggman: "Code: 092847." The door to the room opens up and Eggman walked in the room.

The room was filled with robots that are making or rebuilding inventions but Eggman was only interested in one invention.

Eggman walked straight until he came across a white robot.

Eggman: "Are they ready now?"

White Robot: "Well they are but they're still in prototype form, are you sure you want to use them my lord?"

Eggman then smiles.

Eggman: "Hehehe, well yes I would, prototypes or not, Sonic will not be prepared for what I have in store for him HAHAHAHAHA!"

The Mad Doctor laughed loudly as the scene turns to black.

Ending theme

We can't see ahead of us, Mayday
We ramble on in a powerless Motion

Don't turn your eyes away
Show me more of what I don't know

Don't say it's just a coincidence
Realize that it's destiny

It's an Emotion that we always require
I don't need any lies

It's Starting to shine deep inside your chest
Unleash a flash of light powerful like that of a diamond

Now head towards the future that's connected by becoming one
Cut apart the darkness towards a distant place
Breach your limits time and time again
Don't fear, so the hope never stops
Believe to the end, shatter the loneliness (Pierce this sky)
Let this beat resound, BLACK STAR

Preview
Narrator pov

Narrator: "After getting the Red Emerald, Sonic started having visions of the Navy Emerald being in a closed Carnival and not only that, he also got invited to the Carnival by this mysterious Mobian named Rodeorat, but Sonic quickly realises that Eggman's troops are here as well as Eggman himself, will Sonic be able to get the Emerald or will Eggman finally use his trump card to pull the win? Find out next time in Sonic: "Me against the world: The Maze of mystery: What is Eggman's secret weapon?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 721 22
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...
198K 4.6K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
14.9K 618 38
Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, using four elemental weapons, but when he passed a dark presence sought out...
13.4K 945 23
"That's because.. you're weak!" "I'll surpass you! I certainly will!" [Kaiju no.8 various x !Gojo reader] Gojo Y/n , despite her silly demeanor there...