The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

9

111 3 0
By Jeassafae

front page
Ghostly and confusing: The prostitute in the taxi was fucked and peed (meat)
search
Ghostly and confusing: The prostitute in the taxi was fucked and peed (meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Just when Mo Chen thought he was going to be tricked by the pervert and these evil people, help appeared.

A Taoist priest drove away the crowd who were attacking Mo Chen. The yellow talisman was attached to the man who was restraining Mo Chen, allowing Mo Chen to break free.

The handsome man's legs were weak and he leaned on the Taoist priest's arms and tremblingly thanked him.

His stomach had long been filled with a lot of semen, and now his lower abdomen was bulging, forming a round bulge.

It is strange to say that the temperature of the pervert is so cold. The meat stick eaten into the hole is like a popsicle, but the semen water is actually warm and scalding.

Seeing that Mo Chen couldn't walk on the road, the Taoist priest carried the man out of the station, put him down on the roadside, and carefully warned him that he had driven away the ghost, but the ghost spirit could not be cleaned up. An equal amount of semen from a young man with strong yang energy needs to be injected into the body to completely drive away the yin energy.

Yin energy must be eliminated as soon as possible, otherwise it will cause irreversible damage to the body tomorrow.

After the Taoist priest finished speaking, he turned around and left without any intention of helping.

The handsome man was so angry that he stamped his feet. He looked down and saw that he was still wearing a wrinkled shirt and stockings, without even a pair of shoes. He buttoned up his clothes, pulled the hem of his clothes, and walked forward cautiously.

The tips of her nipples were pinched and swollen, and they felt painful and numb when touched. Now they were standing upright against the clothes, and they were extremely uncomfortable being rubbed by the fabric.

The roots of his legs were still a little weak. After walking a few steps, he was too lazy to move. He sat down on the bench and looked at the passing cars.

He waved his hand, stopped a passengerless taxi, and opened the back door with a happy face, only to see a boy in school uniform already there.

The driver explained, "This is my nephew who has just finished school. I am going to deliver a few orders before sending him home. If the customers don't mind, please get in the car quickly. We can't stop here for a long time."

"Okay."

The driver didn't look at him in a strange way, which made Mo Chen feel relieved. He sat in the back seat cautiously, put his legs together, and pulled up his collar to try to cover up the traces of someone's gnawing, but the white flesh of his legs The bite marks and kisses on it couldn't be blocked.

The young man had a handsome appearance, but his outline was still a little green. He took off his school uniform jacket and threw it on Mo Chen, "Cover it." After that, he turned to look out the window.

"……Thanks."

Mo Chen knew that his current appearance could easily cause misunderstanding, so he moved his butt away from the young man.

There is a little moisture under the buttocks. It is not ghost essence, but the vaginal fluid flowing from the female hole.

According to what the Taoist priest said, he had to find a young man to ejaculate semen into his hole at least five times to dispel the yin energy, but where to find it?

After thinking for a while, he told the driver the address of a bar.

It was still far from the bar, and the road was prone to traffic jams at this point. It would take at least more than an hour to drive there. Mo Chen leaned on the car window and fell asleep. When he woke up, he was woken up by a hot meat stick.

The handsome man looked confused.

I don’t know where the strange man came from. He was wearing decent clothes. He unzipped his trousers and released his cock, letting him sit on his cock. He didn’t feel guilty at all when he saw that he was awake. He even smiled at him, pinched his cheeks and bit his lips. mouth.

Mo Chen was angry and panicked, and slapped him, "What are you doing?! Let me go!"

The man's face darkened and he asked the driver, "What's wrong with your car prostitute? She actually beats the customer?"

Car prostitutes are a type of clandestine prostitutes who usually work in taxis, using their bodies to attract customers and earn extra money for the driver.

Mo Chen realized that this driver was not a good person at all! He actually wants to use him to attract customers. Damn it, if a ghost bullies him, he can't fight back, but if a person bullies him, he can't fight back?

Mo Chen spoke sternly and argued with the driver fiercely, but he had a man's cock under his butt, so he was not convincing at all. The driver ignored him at all and only explained to the customer kindly, "You are a delicate little prostitute. Today My son has a bad temper after receiving too many customers."

The boy who had been sitting quietly on the side took out the sexy handcuffs and put them on Mo Chen, "That's good."

Mo Chen turned his head and his eyes widened in disbelief. Looking at this guy with thick eyebrows and big eyes, he turned out to be a beast with a heart.

The hand on the waist pressed down hard, and half of the penis that had finally come out was inserted all the way to the end. Mo Chen screamed, shivering and trembling.

The hot glans was grinding against the cervix of the uterus, and the ghost essence locked in the uterine cavity was shaken by the impact. The bladder in front of it was squeezed by the meat stick and the full uterine cavity, giving birth to the urge to urinate.

"No, don't do this..."

The car was bumpy, and the cock could be fucked deep and hard without any effort. The female vagina was so voluptuous, twisting the cock to secrete semen, and the cervix sucked the glans like a small mouth.

The man was obviously so happy being served that he didn't care about being slapped on the ear just now. He licked the soft and small earlobe with his tongue and praised vaguely, "The hole is so swollen from being fucked that it is so good at sucking. The little mouth below is so good at serving." It's okay for a person to have a bad temper." He said, holding the swollen meat pedicle between his fingers and rubbing it, "I'll make you feel good too, just kiss me, okay?"

The bisexual car prostitute was in tears, unable to speak clearly, shaking her head and crying incomprehensibly.

The man vaguely heard the words "need to pee". He reacted quickly and quickly blocked Xi Zhang's leaking urine hole with his fingers, "That can't be done. I'll have to pay for the car being stained."

"Uh-huh... Haaaah... No, don't block it... Take your hands away... Uh-huh--!"

The lower body was swollen fiercely, and the female hole was biting the cock and spasming, and the fluids rushed out of the gap between the vagina and the cock.

The same goes for the urine hole. The tip of the man's finger holding it was twitching and watering. It was not tightly blocked at all. It even caused the urine to change due to the stimulation of the rough finger at the hole.

The orgasm was so painful that she couldn't even release her water. The bisexual prostitute was so wronged that the shackles made a clear sound. She grabbed the man's hand with both hands and licked the man's face randomly like a cat, moaning.

The man is helpless.

Who told him that he really liked the beautiful prostitute in his arms, so he didn't bother with it anymore, he gently pulled out his fingers and let his peeing eyes ejaculate.

Mo Chen groaned for a long time. He was obviously fucked until he ejaculated, but he didn't feel much shame. Maybe his face had been lost on the subway a long time ago. Now that the car was small and dark, no one could see this position clearly, so he just did it as comfortable as he could.

The orgasm in the vagina and the squirting in the female vagina made the twisting even more severe. The man couldn't hold it back and ejaculated a stream of thick semen into the uterine cavity. He put the limp prostitute aside, pulled up his pants and got out of the car.

The boy in school uniform cleans up the mess under the pretty prostitute for the sake of future customers.

After hesitating for a long time while holding the wet wipe, he leaned down and put his lips and tongue on it. While Mo Chen was still dazed, he took the unusually abundant tender pussy into his mouth.

The sticky semen was mixed with urine, and his tongue treated them equally, licking them one by one and swallowing them into his mouth.

"Hmph..." Mo Chen pulled his hair, "What are you doing...?"

The young man raked the girl backwards without even wiping the liquid off his lips, and accused the beautiful prostitute of urinating on his uncle's car. The driver in front proved his dissatisfaction with his actions. He parked the car on the side of the road and got into the back compartment to 'teach' the beautiful prostitute a lesson with his nephew.

Mo Chen has no words.

When he couldn't hold back his ejaculation on the subway, he felt that something was wrong.

The phantoms transformed by those dog men were all stared at at that time. After that, when the dick in his hole fucked him again, he deliberately pushed it against the front wall of his vagina, hoping to stimulate his bladder and make him cum again.

This calculation almost made the beads fall off his face.

Now the big one and the little one were crowded together in the back compartment with him, his legs were spread open, and the driver looked at his hole in the name of inspection, and then licked it after looking at it.

At first, he licked the meat pedicle and the hole very seriously. After a while, his original shape was revealed. He licked the tip of his tongue upward from the hole, and slowly moved the focus of licking to the area around the urine hole.

Dog men can make excuses, and so can he.

Mo Chen strongly rejected the man's perverted behavior and said he didn't want to play anymore. He got out of the illusion and ran into the doll's body.

Yan Qing opened his eyes. He felt that he was wrong and said nothing. He hugged the baby and pretended to be a gentleman. He asked Mo Chen softly what he had been busy with these days, whether he was still hungry and whether he wanted to taste human food besides semen water. Can be worshipped.

"I'm not going to eat." Mo Chen was so confused that he slightly raised his lips, "I'm not busy with anything. I have to kill a few people in the next few days, so I prepared something."

Yan Qing thought for a moment, "Do you need help?"

Daozhang Xu could be impersonated for so long. Before him, there must have been other Xuanmen people who were poisoned by skin-changing beasts.

The recent Xuanmen competition is a good time to take action. In previous years, the carefully selected supernatural events that were not very harmful could sometimes be misjudged. It would be okay if there were a few accidents this year.

There is no reason not to use ready-made helpers.

The couple explained to each other and decided on the cooperation plan. Mo Chen was about to lie down on Yan Qing's chest and squint for a while. Yan Qing was squirming, wanting to sleep with Mo Chen's ghost body in her arms.

"Okay."

The villain ran to the bedside table, posed, lay down on the bed, patted the bed next to him, and said, "Come here."

Yan Qing hugged the cool Mo Chen, feeling warm in her heart.

My wife understands him very well.

Hey hey hey.

[Add bookmark]
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
0
.
Popular novel recommendations
A complete documentary of the male god's adultery
Bisexual beauties with big breasts are woken up by big cocks every day (collection of beauties with big breasts getting fucked)
Were you gang-raped today too (bisexual collection)
【General/Attack】The beautiful head of the house who is coveted
Being disciplined by the young general
Beautiful male high school boy becomes the school’s plaything
Recently updated novels
scorching sun sunshine
forced addiction
Relying on beauty to save the male protagonist (quick wear)
Do many evil things
[Main Attack] The tragic villain is reborn
Sports son sucks dad's original underwear [mixed sex, incest, high H, sadism]
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 491 48
the description is long
300K 8K 26
Ddlb and bxb