The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

3

208 1 0
By Jeassafae

front page
Resentful ghosts confuse people: Shocked, the Taoist priest actually did such a thing to the doll! (Plot)
search
Resentful ghosts confuse people: Shocked, the Taoist priest actually did such a thing to the doll! (Plot)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

You guys are really geniuses at commenting hahahaha

-----text-----

Maybe the ointment in that store was useful, but he took advantage of his errands to walk around the streets and couldn't find the store anyway.

I have tried all the ways to find ghosts, including compasses, divination, asking ghosts, etc., but found nothing.

Junior brother Yan Zi is greedy and eats a lot in the name of celebrating every time he completes something. Yan Qing usually only pays and doesn't go to eat. Today, when he appeared at the barbecue table, his usually calm junior sister Yan Lan couldn't hide her surprise.

Speaking of which, Brother Xuanqiong is in a bad mood these days. He always walks around with a beautiful doll, and he doesn't know what happened to him.

The roasted meat couldn't fill Yan Zi's mouth, and as soon as he swallowed it, he kept squealing, "That damn Taoist Xu, rumors say that he has a refined, easy-going and balabala personality...it's all bullshit! He looks like a human, not like a dog." The thought was so bad! If the senior brothers and sisters were not smart, we would have fallen into his trap! His father still has the nerve to take our credit..."

"Shut up," Yan Lan sternly stopped her. "If you say bad words again, I'll pour you a talisman of silence."

The young man shut his mouth abruptly, then opened it again within two seconds, saying in a weak voice: "Brother and sister, I'm sorry."

Yan Lan ignored him and asked her absent-minded senior brother, "What difficulties have you encountered recently, senior brother?"

Yan Qing hesitated for a moment and then said, "...I want to ask you for a favor." He briefly summarized the rumors of the 'Wishing Store', skipping his own experience and only said: "If you have a chance to meet me, after entering, Crush this talisman immediately to delay time until I arrive."

"good."

When talking about business, the young man was as serious as his senior sister. He hid the talisman properly and patted his chest, "Senior brother, don't worry!"

After saying the words, Yan Qing gathered her breath, left the dinner table and went out for a walk as usual.

He had been hiding the little man in his coat just now because he was afraid that the little man would be contaminated by the smell of the mess on the barbecue table. Now the little man was sitting in his arms, leaning softly on his chest.

Wandering aimlessly, silently thinking about the promise in my heart.

Finally, he saw the familiar storefront, his eyes lit up and he walked hurriedly.

The fat boss took out the POS machine without raising his head, "After-sales service or additional order? Pay the bill first, 88,000."

Yan Qing quickly took out his card and said, "I'll do the after-sales service. The doll... was accidentally broken by me. How much does it cost to repair it?"

"Fix it...?"

The fat boss suddenly raised his head, how could this kid still be alive and break an adult-looking doll? !

The fat boss was an ordinary person and couldn't see the depth of the other party, so he had no choice but to stay put. He took the doll calmly, raised a magnifying glass and pretended to check it, and said in a deep voice, "This is not easy to repair... Let's wait in the store first." I’ll find a professional in a while.”

I don’t know if the other person is arrogant or confident, but he actually sat in the store and waited, not moving even until he closed the door and locked it.

The fat boss got on the electric donkey and rushed to the woods in the wilderness. He put something on his eyelids, got off the car and looked around.

A card table suddenly appeared under the willow tree. A young woman in pink clothes was playing mahjong with three other eye-catching things, "Touch yourself!"

The fat boss was like a moving white dough, rolling and crawling over, "Xiu Niang! Xiu Niang! Something bad has happened!"

The woman raised her head and said, "Husband?"

The three ghosts, who were about to be stripped naked and showing the appearance of a tragic death, quickly transformed into serious human appearances. One of the long-faced male ghosts asked, "What happened?"

"My lord's baby is injured." The fat boss panted, "My lord, is he okay? I locked that person in the store..."

Xiu Niang's face changed greatly and she put down her cards, "Husband, you go and guard near the store while we go find the adults."

After that, the ghost disappeared without a trace.

The fat boss didn't have time to wipe away his sweat, so he hurried back in his electric donkey, waiting for news about his wife.

at the same time.

In a villa area in City B, there was a shrill wail, but no sound could be heard from the outside world.

"I thought it was something difficult to deal with, tsk." Mo Chen glanced at the person whose skin was being peeled off alive, and said impulsively, "Be careful, the guests are still watching, don't break it."

"yes."

Mo Chen turned to the Skinless Ghost who was sitting on the side cautiously and said, the exposed flesh and blood was hideous and terrifying, "Daoist Master Xu, don't be impatient. I'll put on my skin bag later and do some good things. It won't be too late to settle the bill."

The skinless ghost politely thanked him.

Xiu Niang, who came in a hurry, saw that the order was about to be completed, and the master was sitting leisurely drinking tea. Nothing happened, and her panic disappeared. She briefly informed Mo Chen about the store, and then asked with concern. Mo Chen's body.

Mo Chen said, "It's okay, don't worry."

"Last time, the corpse's poison was not removed and there were new injuries. How could it be okay!" Xiu Niang was extremely angry, her charming face showed a ghost look, and she cursed, "Gui Ri's Death Master, how come he hasn't been stinked before?" Kill the zombie! Isn't he injured and recuperating? How can he beat you...? Forget it, I'll settle the score with the intelligence kid later. Ignore it for now. He's trapped in the shop right now. The opportunity is perfect. Why don't we take advantage of it- —”

The ghost who just fucked the Heavenly Master with his pussy last time:...

A certain ghost coughed lightly and said, "Sister Xiuxiu, don't get excited. I'm very well and the corpse poison has been dissipated."

"Really?" Xiu Niang didn't believe it. She had a very good nose. Mo Chen definitely didn't succeed last time, but the faint smell of corpses did disappear after that night. She tugged at her sleeves and said, "Okay, I believe you." , leave the aftermath to me, can you go to the store and take a look?"

"good."

The fat boss, or Wang Cai, was squatting at the door against the cold wind, covering his ears, and pretending not to hear anything the people inside said.

The store is quiet.

Yan Qing stood inside the door and looked out the window quietly. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the fat boss turning his head. He asked quietly, "When will the maintenance staff arrive?"

Wang Cai sneered, "It's almost there, it's almost there."

This man doesn't look like a fool, so don't you feel something is wrong?

Although Wang Cai's eyes were small, his eyesight was very good. From a distance, he saw an old man with white hair walking over carrying a small box. He was a ghost who repaired cars and repaired tires when he was alive. He got up and ran over, lowering his voice, "Why are you here?"

Mo Chen's face changed for a moment, revealing his true appearance, "Does it take many ghosts to repair something?"

"Hey, the expert is here!" Wang Cai raised his voice and said as he opened the door, "The guest has been waiting for a long time."

After receiving Mo Chen's look, Wang closed the door. Mr. Ghost King must have come prepared. He can get off work.

Mo Chen held the doll, squeezed the villain's injured hand, and then quietly touched the villain's slightly swollen abdomen. There was so much spiritual energy in the doll's belly. He is stingy in the face of beautiful and lively ghosts, but he is very generous to a doll. He worked hard and vomited on the man's body, but it was no better than a dead thing staying next to a smelly dog for a few days.

Mo Chen's mood was complicated, and all his expectations on the way to see Yan Qing were gone. He said casually: "It can't be repaired, please go back."

"Aren't you the one who makes dolls?"

"That man has died a long time ago," Mo Chen didn't want to say more and started to chase people away. "The store is about to close, so get out of here."

Yan Qing stretched out her hand and said, "Then give it back to me."

"……OK."

Put the stand-in doll into a man's arms and kick him out. Bah, go live with your doll for the rest of your life!

Yan Qing could tell at a glance that this ghost was the culprit of being frivolous with him that night.

He felt that this ghost was tricking him again.

It was just that I couldn't hold my breath when I saw the wound and remembered what happened that night, so I got angry and refused to repair the doll. The plump prey that Boss Fei worked so hard to trap ended up with nothing to eat and was injured. If it were him, he would also be angry.

He was having a trance just now, so why did he drop his defense and let the ghost kick him? Now he flew out in a parabola like a ball, protecting the doll and rolling it twice on the ground to stabilize his body. When he raised his head, the store was gone again.

Yan Qing was unwilling to give up and searched around until the sky was white with fish belly. She noticed that the baby in her arms had a ghostly aura. The man stopped and changed direction.

Yan Zi, who was doing morning exercises in the park near the hotel, saw his senior brother who was out for a walk early in the morning. He jumped up and said hello, "Senior brother, senior brother!"

Yan Qing walked over and asked, "Where is Yan Lan?"

"I'm going to buy breakfast. Senior brother, do you want to eat? Let's go together!"

"No, you continue to practice."

Yan Zi watched helplessly as his senior brother sat watching him like a surveillance camera, not even daring to be lazy. He clenched his mahogany sword and continued practicing, "Senior brother, did I get up very early today? I came before dawn. "

"Not bad, the spirit is commendable."

"Hehehe, actually I was hungry early yesterday morning and wanted to buy some late-night snacks, but... guess who I met?" The young man couldn't hold back his words at all, "Director Xu! But he was completely different from the previous few days, just, just It’s just like the rumors! I suspect that he was possessed by a ghost a few days ago! Senior brother, do you see any clues?"

Yan Qing frowned slightly and fell into deep thought.

He is used to twirling his fingers when he is thinking, and recently he has developed the habit of stroking little people.

Avoiding the injured area, he skillfully touched the softest part of the villain, rubbed his chest with one hand, touched his buttocks with the other, got into the waistband of the villain's clothes and kneaded them wantonly.

There is no lust at all, I just feel it feels good. It's cool and soft, and if you put your head down to smell it, it still smells good.

The little man was about the same size as a cat. He was pinched by the waist and sucked by the man. Mo Chen was so hot from being touched that he wanted to eat some essence to satisfy his craving. He even wanted to kick the man's nostrils to vent his anger.

Playing with the villain does not affect Yan Qing's thinking.

If it was true as Yan Zi said, he had previously felt that there was something strange about Daozhang Xu, but after careful observation, he found that his personality had only changed drastically, and there were no traces of evil spirits possessing him. If you are not in a hurry to return to the gym, why not investigate.

After discussing with his junior sister and junior brother, he went back to his room to rest and packed a bowl of light porridge on the way.

The man was eating seriously, and from the corner of his eye, he glanced at the little man sitting at the table, leaning on the teacup.

The formation talismans in the room have long been removed, and the ones on his body have also been washed off. If he is attacked by a sneak attack now, even if he is prepared, he will not be able to escape unscathed.

At this great opportunity, the villain was motionless, so he couldn't help but lean in and take a few more puffs.

The ghost is clearly inside.

Pretending to let down his guard, he couldn't deceive the villain. The man clenched his fists and pursed his lips, as if he had made up his mind. He took off his clothes in twos and twos, and walked to the bed with the baby in his arms.

The clothes the doll wears are light and loose, making them easy to take off.

Mo Chen finally couldn't bear it any longer, glared at the perverted Taoist priest who was molesting the doll, slapped his hands away, and ran around naked on the bed.

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
0
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
twenty three
.
Popular novel recommendations
Make your cold roommate cry
The daily routine of beauties being toyed with by mad dogs [bi-sex/quick wear]
The movie king cries and the pure school girl
After straight men grow up
[Quickly wear] NP is watered by big guys day and night
Quick wear: That white lotus is sweet and juicy
Recently updated novels
Collection of hypnotizing beauties to become sluts
Collecting daddy’s semen 3
[Orthopedics Mandatory] Broken Wings
Secret Lover[ABO]
Beautiful and cool guy was forced to have sex [bisexual]
Fallen
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 2.4K 38
The description of this book, is pretty much what left off in the first book. Soo yup
2.9K 146 5
Hello everyone. I am starting a new story and would like to know if you are interested. I have posted a short excerpt of the first chapter and I'd lo...
19K 439 28
It's about another boy going on a PokΓ©mon Journey and meeting lots of people. Note: I have decided to remove the mature label. Beware of the 1 yaoi...