The fate of the group of cann...

Von Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description Mehr

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

2

242 3 0
Von Jeassafae

front page
Ghosts and monsters confuse people: Riding on a seductive ghost, raping the Taoist priest in the vagina
search
Ghosts and monsters confuse people: Riding on a seductive ghost, raping the Taoist priest in the vagina
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
The dreamland was Yan Qing’s familiar gym bedroom.

The mist, wrapped in a cold ghostly aura, approached Yan Qing from all directions.

The man sitting cross-legged indoors remained motionless.

The difference between a resentful ghost and a fierce ghost is that the former is not half as strong as the latter. Yan Qing was very sure that this was a resentful ghost. It looked like it was not weak, but its upper limit was there. No matter how strong it was...how could it have the aura of a low-level ghost king? !

Damn it, he's arrogant.

Sensing something bad, Yan Qing stood up suddenly. It was too late to escape from the dream, so it was better to fight to the death.

How could Mo Chen let him run away? He had been craving for it for a long time and was waiting to eat meat today.

The white mist turned into a thin snake and fought with the man. In just a few breaths, he was tightly tied up.

Mo Chen appeared in the mist, sat on the man's muscular waist, leaned over and sniffed the side of the man's neck, with an obsessed expression on his face, "As expected of the famous Taoist Master Xuan Qiong, with profound Taoist teachings and a very fragrant smell."

Yan Qing couldn't move. The white snake that bound her body was soft, but the more she struggled, the tighter it became. The ghost clinging to her body had the same appearance as a doll, and the touch was not as warm and cool as a doll, but a coldness that penetrated deep into the bone marrow. , and so does the breath spraying on the neck.

The composition of the fog surrounding him was unknown. Perhaps he was caught because he failed to completely hold his breath when dealing with the rushing snakes.

The thin white hands touching his body shook and rubbed the soft buttocks of his lower body, using the cold temperature to stir up the fire.

The genitals, which had always been quiet and reserved, raised their heads.

The ghost became even more excited, and the thin clothes it had transformed into disappeared like flying smoke, revealing its exquisite porcelain white body.

Mo Chen indulged in sucking Tao Chang, licking and sniffing everywhere, and nibbling with his teeth from time to time.

The hot temperature dissipated the coldness that did not belong to him.

A few days ago, he had a fight with a thousand-year-old zombie. Mo Chen, who had just entered the small world, did not dare to cheat easily, and he was not strong enough to fight alone. He brought his subordinates together, but he did not expect that the old zombie would also be shaken. Zombie, he accidentally scratched his paw during the fight, and was infected with corpse poison. Now that the poison has dissipated, his body is still very cold.

It's warm now.

Mo Chen nestled in the man's arms, feeling very comfortable.

He didn't have time to say flirty words, so he just boasted casually and took off the man's clothes and got down to business.

Strange faces, strange looks.

But the stinky dog's cock is still hot and ugly, sticking to the soft and cold pussy, as hard as a soldering iron, and not afraid of the cold at all.

The delicate pink and tender female flower was trembling from the heat and dripping with vaginal fluid. The owner ruthlessly sat on the meat pillar and used the jagged and hot shaft to bully the sensitive vulva.

So hot and cool.

Mo Chen groaned inwardly, groaning and swaying his waist and hips, his engorged and hard cock was bullied to the left and right, occasionally grinding the cock tightly and fucking, the pleasure was sudden and sharp, the white buttocks shook into waves, and his body She was flushed, her pussy was shrinking, and she was twitching and squirting with orgasm.

"Ah uh——!"

Mo Chen calmed down, licked his lips, and couldn't wait to hold his cock and aim it at the hole.

The temperature difference is amazing.

Just grinding her pussy felt so good, he couldn't wait to take the hot cock into his body.

The female hole was moist and soft enough, but after all, it was the first time to open the bud, and it was already extremely difficult to swallow the goose egg-sized glans. The hole was sore and slightly painful, so Mo Chen gritted his teeth and sat down cruelly.

"Ugh!"

Yan Qing tried his best to ignore the moans close to his ears. He secretly cast a spell to lock the Jing Pass. He would definitely not let this ghost succeed today and eat his Yang Jing to increase his cultivation.

This ghost is really insidious, he has never... never seen such methods before. She used the mist to lose his consciousness, and seduced him with her breathtaking beauty and body. Now she swallowed the hole of his genitals, which was wet, soft, and extremely tight. She pinched his vitals and sucked, trying to squeeze out his vitality.

Yan Qing studied under the Zhengyi sect, which was not as strict in discipline as the Quanzhen sect. The sect allowed him to marry a wife and have children. He has no father or mother. He was picked up by Taoist Priest Chang Xu when he was still in his infancy. He grew up in a Taoist temple and practiced Taoism and physical skills. Coupled with his outstanding talent, his strength far surpassed other people of his generation.

If he hadn't been injured by a zombie sneak attack more than a month ago, this resentful ghost would not be his opponent.

The situation is not yet desperate.

If the ghost cannot eat the yang essence, he will definitely become angry and attack him. At that time, the counterattack spell he has prepared will come into effect - the mist snake that only entangles but not attack can escape, but the greedy ghost will surely Can't escape.

Calm down and endure it a little longer.

Unfortunately, no matter how the man tried to persuade himself, his breathing was still unsteady, sweat dripped from his forehead, and he could not help but make a comfortable groan through his clenched teeth.

The vagina is so good at serving a man's penis.

Although the clamping was so tight, a lot of semen was secreted, making the hole wet and slippery. The beautiful ghost twisted her waist and hips very smoothly, and her moans and groans became more and more sweet and alluring.

After a while, Yan Qing saw the beautiful ghost's body trembling continuously, the arms around his shoulders and neck became tighter, and her screams turned into tears - was she burned? I couldn't stand it a long time ago, so why did I just start shaking and crying now.

Only when the hole swallowing the penis continued to convulse, and the entire penis was tightly wrapped and sucked, did Yan Qing suddenly realize.

This, this is actually the ghost's ultimate trick to absorb sperm?

Mo Chen didn't know what was going on in the mind of the idiot below him.

He originally wanted to control the speed and taste it slowly, raising and lowering his waist slowly, and carefully tasted every inch of his beautiful flesh with the pleasure of the cock. The flesh of his hole was originally cold, but it was gradually infected with the heat by the smelly dog cock. , the glans bumped lightly against the mouth of the cervix, and there was a stream of semen secreting out. Mo Chen's head was dizzy, and his waist couldn't help but move faster and faster. His cavities shrank, and his waist and abdomen twitched. Mo Chen didn't want to climax so quickly. He slowed down and braked in time. He sat down too hard on his buttocks, and the glans opened the already soft and warm cervix, and penetrated half of his head.

"——!"

Mo Chen was choked by the surge of pleasure and was speechless. The tip of his tongue trembled. He retracted it after a while, raised his buttocks and whimpered.

The masturbation rod was missing from the female hole, and the vaginal fluid overflowed.

Mo Chen looked down.

Just now, the masturbation rod was hot and swollen, and it was beating inside his body. It was obviously a precursor to ejaculation. It was strange that he didn't pour semen into his uterine cavity while he was climaxing.

He glanced at Yan Qing doubtfully.

The stern man was sweating profusely, his eyes were dark red, his breathing was unsteady, and his cock was as hard as a diamond. He still had to maintain his composure on the surface, and said in a mute provocative voice, "It's nothing more than ghostly tactics."

Mo Chen leaned on the man and laughed to himself, "Where are you now? I haven't used my method yet. Why should the Taoist master be impatient?"

The fog only heightens the gloomy atmosphere, and the fog snake is a tool to restrain Yan Qing.

The man pursed his lips slightly to avoid Mo Chen's kiss.

The soft red lips looked shiny, maybe it was the saliva that the ghost had just licked at the corners of her lips. They were shiny and looked very tempting. Although the man was a little confused now due to inhaling the fog, he was still on guard.

Maybe it's poisonous or not, he doesn't-"Huh...?"

Mo Chen wanted to eat a forcefully twisted melon. It was strange that he could avoid it by twisting his head. He pinched the man's cheek and kissed him without saying a word. His tongue worked hard for a long time without prying the jaw open, "Open your mouth."

No.

Yan Qing pursed her lips tighter.

Mo Chen snorted and refused to let Qin pull him down.

There will be plenty of time for the dog man to beg to kiss him.

He also understood at this moment what tricks the man had used on Xiao Yanqing, otherwise he would not have persisted for so long without cumming.

Mo Chen was very surprised when he saw a dog that took the initiative to put a 'locking spirit ring' on him for the first time. When I played this trick before, there was no time when the puppy didn't cry and beg to take off the ring and let the dog's semen ejaculate into his hole.

Yan Qing didn't know what was so funny.

His face was frighteningly cold when he refused to kiss her just now. Why is he smiling again now?

He is indeed a ghost, good at changing his face. Maybe the deceptive beauty she has now is an illusion to deceive him. Who knows how ugly she really looks like.

Not wanting to be confused by the ghostly face anymore, Mo Chen didn't want to look at his coffin face. Just turn around and face the dirty dog with your butt. Compared with the cold eyes, the hot and hard dog cock is more pleasing to the devil. The wet hole is rubbed against the dirty dog cock, and he doesn't mind the cum hanging on it.' With a puff, he swallowed it again.

Confusion breaks the ice.

The man's eyes were blank, his round and round buttocks were swinging up and down, and he was enjoying eating the cock. The butthole between the buttocks was pink, small, and flower-like.

The female hole made a big swallowing movement, pulling out the entire length, and then swallowed it violently. The glans dug into the cervix, making Mo Chen shiver with pleasure. He pulled it out hurriedly, knelt on the man's lap, raised his buttocks, panted and calmed down. This wave of intense pleasure gradually dissipated before I swallowed again.

The man watched helplessly as his beautiful, red and engorged penis trembled, and the hole opened and spit out semen, dripping onto his glans.

He was shocked by the ghost's bisexuality, and his photographic memory automatically flipped through the inventory of memories.

Ancient books record that such ghosts are most suitable to be refined into cauldrons, and some are even naturally nourishing. Whether they are cultivators or ghost cultivators, if they can have intercourse with them, their cultivation will increase day by day. Good, it can even make the person or ghost you have sex with live a thousand miles.

What a temptation.

Many people are unable to resist ghost cultivation. Some cultivators even specialize in catching beautiful male ghosts and female ghosts and forcibly transform them. This kind of behavior against heaven is rarely successful, but as long as there is one case, it is enough to make them flock to it.

Ghost cultivators are even more eager to become the servants of bisexual ghosts.

Yan Qing has no interest in such crooked ways. He believes more in his down-to-earth cultivation.

Now that I see it, I am only surprised, not greedy.

The penis was so swollen that it ached, moving in and out of the lustful meat condom that fit perfectly, and the shaft was suffocating, urging the master to loosen his semen as soon as possible and ejaculate heartily.

Yan Qing is determined but won't shoot.

"Uh-huh, uh, so good... It's thicker again. It feels so good..." Mo Chen's scalp was numb with pleasure, and finally he couldn't help it anymore. He slapped his buttocks against the man's waist, and swallowed the meat in his hole. Finally, the glans penetrated into the soft and tight uterine cavity, bouncing endlessly, and the cavity secreted more vaginal fluid, twisting the cock and squirting.

It's common to have hearty sex, but it's not common to have enough and do whatever you want. Mo Chen was very satisfied with the performance of the dog's dick, and after it calmed down, he patted its head encouragingly.

Thanks for the treat.

The coldness of the corpse poison completely dissipated, and Mo Chen even felt warm. He turned around and slapped the man on the forehead, knocking him out. Before the man passed out, the talisman on his body shone slightly, and the thunder and lightning burned Mo Chen's palms.

The dog couldn't faint for long, so Mo Chen suppressed his displeasure and ran away urgently.

A wisp of ghost emerged from the man's eyebrows and rushed to the doll beside the bed.

The doll opened his eyes suddenly and shook his painful right hand. In an instant, hideous burns appeared on his smooth palm. He clicked his tongue, jumped out of bed with a strong posture, and ran towards the hotel balcony with his short legs.

Although the talisman was powerful, it was not as powerful as his. This doll was produced by the system and would only be judged as a spiritual object by the formation talisman. It could also be used as a substitute to ward off disasters, and it was more convenient to transfer pain. However, Mo Chen liked it so tightly that he would not do it at ordinary times. He was willing to let the baby get hurt, but he had no choice at the moment. The new injury affected him from fighting, so he had to move it to the baby's hand.

Mo Chen successfully passed through the talisman blockade, broke away from the doll, and rushed into the distance like a sharp sword.

The man woke up very quickly. The dream without his master was as fragile as tissue paper. He woke up smoothly and rushed to the balcony. He only saw the afterimage of the ghost fleeing and the lone doll that fell on the edge of the steps, crumbling.

He leaned over to pick it up, and upon inspection, he saw the dirty soles of the doll's feet and the ugly scar on its right palm. The man stood in the cold wind for a long time before leaving from the balcony.

The desk lamp lights up.

Yan Qing sent mana to treat the wound, but there was no change at all. He took out the commonly used wound ointment, took a cotton swab, and applied medicine to the doll to bandage it.

When I took off the bandage the next night, the wound was still the same as before.

He was still delivering mana and changing dressings and bandages just like last night.

For several days, Yan Qing worked in vain.

The initially smooth and soft palm still looked like flesh and blood.

The doll's eyes did not open again.

The ghosts that once hid inside disappeared and never came back.

[Add bookmark]
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
Love comprehensive Shura field ABO
Fast/Wear: I am always in trouble for saving crazy villains
What should I do if my roommate is a beautiful woman with sex addiction?
No intention to seduce
I just want to give birth to a baby for the villain (quickly wear and give birth to a baby)
The cannon fodder beauty was so criticized that she was so juice-filled
Recently updated novels
Always being fucked by thousands of people, Master Qing Leng, the flower of the high mountain fell into the public toilet of the fairy family
I really don’t fish for men in Infinite Streaming
A bisexual academic tyrant is coveted by a crazy critic and coveted by a yandere and forced to have sex (trained by a big-breasted NP)
After traveling through the time-stop novel
Daddy is a massage/massage/stick slave
Bad straight man is toyed with by his cold roommate
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

14.1K 878 26
I suck at story descriptions ... Soo join in 😊❣️
1.5K 105 5
"long as we got..."
2.9K 146 5
Hello everyone. I am starting a new story and would like to know if you are interested. I have posted a short excerpt of the first chapter and I'd lo...