The fate of the group of cann...

بواسطة Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description المزيد

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

7

244 1 0
بواسطة Jeassafae

front page
88. Cannon Fodder in a Vase: Sleeping Service (Plot Meat)
search
88. Cannon Fodder in a Vase: Sleeping Service (Plot Meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Mo Chen slept until about three o'clock in the morning. When he opened his eyes and saw Gu Muchen with dark circles under his eyes, he was startled.

"Mr. Gu?"

"Well, do you have time today? Let's talk."

"OK."

Chi Qiong went to work, Xiao Gu was filming, and Lang Yun was sent away, leaving only the weak and helpless little star facing the vicious CEO.

After listening to Gu Muchen's tirade, the little star pondered for a moment and pulled off his fig leaf, "So what Mr. Gu means is that Gu Simo is still young, so why should I attack you?"

If the fig leaf hadn't been covering Gu Muchen, he might have praised the little star for his perfect understanding.

but now.

His earlobe was bleeding red, and he was embarrassed and ashamed. He barely maintained his calm expression, "You can say that."

Mo Chen innocently spread his hands, "But I didn't do anything to Simo."

Gu Muchen snorted lightly and crossed his legs, "Is it possible that you just slept under the quilt last night? I'm not a three-year-old child."

That's what I said.

Mo Chen was not surprised when he said, "I don't believe it unless you let me check it."

Gu Muchen: "I don't believe it unless you prove it to me."

Mo Chen: "..."

The little star tried to quibble: "I really didn't do anything to him. He insisted... to check whether I was clean, so I showed it to him."

"For the same reason, I want to check it too." Gu Muchen's Adam's apple rolled and he pushed the prepared gift box in the direction of Mo Chen, "Don't refuse in a hurry, open it and take a look."

It's a watch, and it costs at least a million depending on the brand.

Silver watch body, ink dial, inlaid with a circle of diamonds, exquisite and elegant, valuable.

Mo Chen asked: "Why did you give me this?"

Gu Muchen subconsciously replied: "When I was choosing a gift, I saw that it looked pretty. It suits you very well, so I bought it."

"A gift?" Mo Chen lowered his eyes and smiled, "I thought it was the inspection fee paid by Mr. Gu."

Gu Muchen coughed lightly, "Yeah, you can say that."

Doesn't Mo Chen understand that self-certification is always a trap, but he is happy to let Mr. Gu feast his eyes on it.

Moving from the window to the bedroom, Mo Chen neatly took off his clothes, revealing a well-proportioned body covered with deep and shallow kiss marks. The teeth marks on the breasts were extremely conspicuous, the areolas were delicate, and the nipples were rose-red, which was attractive.

When he was about to take off his pants, Mo Chen paused and informed him in advance that his body was different from others.

Gu Muchen was taking off his clothes as quickly as he was putting them on. Gu Muchen felt that he was gone after just two glances. Before his mind could process the beautiful flesh he had just seen, he was already fully dressed and ready to leave.

Act faster than think.

The man grabbed Mo Chen's wrist.

Mo Chen: "?"

After taking off his pants, Mr. Gu had a dull look on his face. Mo Chen asked him if the inspection was done. The man nodded. Mo Chen thought he was going to do something else, but he didn't expect it was just for a look.

It turned out that Mr. Gu, who seemed calm on the surface, had just been stupid and nodded without hearing what he said clearly.

Now they are holding him back and refusing to let him go, saying they didn't see clearly.

Mo Chen smiled and refused, "No, Mr. Gu." But he couldn't bear to see the dog looking pitiful like it had been hit hard by a bolt from the blue, so he dropped another hook when he sat down to chat with him.

"I was the one who took the initiative to knock on the door last night, but it wasn't like 'deliberate seduction' or anything like Mr. Gu thought. It was because Simo placed an order for me to sleep with him."

"Mr. Gu is well-informed. You must have heard of a sleeping companion, right? He only sleeps and does not have sex."

Gu Muchen didn't realize at all that he was the fat fish Mo Chen wanted to catch. He believed Mo Chen's lies and couldn't wait to bite the hook, "How much?"

"Um?"

"How much does it cost to sleep with you once?"

Mo Chen said casually: "Ten thousand." He had to find time to confess to the puppy.

Gu Muchen's tone was tough, with inexplicable certainty, "I'll give you double, no, ten times. Don't accompany him, stay with me."

Mo Chen: "The contract has been signed. Sorry, Mr. Gu."

He never liked to answer multiple-choice questions, so he smiled apologetically, got up and left.

This time Gu Muchen failed to stop anyone.

He sat on his stomach on the couch.

The atmosphere of the chat just now was very good, and they hugged each other unconsciously. When Mo Chen mentioned the transaction, he naturally increased the price. He had never negotiated such a profitable business, and he felt that he was sure of winning.

Why refuse without hesitation.

The coveted body fragrance still lingers in her arms.

Gu Muchen tried to convince himself.

No need.

No matter how beautiful your body is, it still means it has been fucked by others.

There are many ugly, frustrated, greasy old men looking for children to let out their desires. He, the dignified Mr. Gu, has lived for twenty-nine years and has never even used an airplane cup. Isn't it too much to find a clean one?

He didn't mind if his pussy and ass were tasted and fucked by others, but no matter what, spending time with someone else while he was there was... too much.

But this wasn't the first day he knew about Mo Chen's attitude towards feelings. It's not a good thing to pester and accuse someone even though you know their temper.

Gu Muchen covered his face and smiled bitterly.

He was afraid that his conscience would not be used on Mo Chen in this life.

People may not appreciate it.

Three minutes later, Mo Chen received a message from Mr. Gu.

[Mr. Gu: I’ll accompany you for 100,000 yuan at a time, and the rest is up to you. 】

Attached is the transfer message.

[Mo Chen: Okay boss, I guarantee your satisfaction. 】

Gu Muchen thought to himself that if he just slept with him, he would not be satisfied.

But on the appointed day, when I returned to the hotel after work, I saw Mo Chen’s face with a gentle smile. She came over and hugged him, saying softly that I had a hard day’s work. She inserted her fingers into her hair, as if she had found something that even Gu Muchen didn’t know. I know the switch button and just rub it, and my whole body relaxes and I feel happy.

When you lie on the bed, you will be held in your arms and caressed.

The man in his late thirties buried his face in Mo Chen's chest, and the redness from his ears spread to the back of his neck. How could he be bribed by such methods of coaxing children.

"If you want to comfort the children, there should be bedtime stories and... a goodnight kiss."

Mo Chen nodded, "You're right."

The story of Dong Jiu in the original work has just been told.

It's time to take the next step.

The soft lips touch each other, hot and cool.

"Good night, Mu Chen."

My heart was beating like it was going to explode.

Gu Muchen suddenly turned over, pressed Mo Chen under him, and stuck out the tip of his tongue, but did not pry open his teeth for a long time, only tracing the shape and outline of Mo Chen's lips.

Both timid and brave.

Mo Chen opened his lips.

The kissing skills were as bad as expected. They were urgent and deep, leaving him breathless.

The slightly cold tip of the tongue entwined, quietly taking back the control, guiding the other person to carefully taste every inch of his mouth.

The big hands were carelessly touching his body. No matter which part of the skin fell into the man's hands, it would be carefully rubbed all over before moving to the next place.

The man had dirty thoughts before going to bed. He didn't wear any clothes when he went to bed. At this moment, his body was extremely hot due to lust, and the hard and hot meat stick pressed against his legs and rubbed against him.

"Huh...ah...Mr. Gu, if this continues...there will be a different price..."

"That's great. I lack everything except money."

After peeling off the clothes, the skin that came into view was white and pink, with no visible traces. Her nipples were still red, but her vagina was lighter in color than when she first saw her, and there was a layer of vaginal fluid hanging on the tender flesh.

He put his fingers on it and kneaded it, then spread his fingertips and pulled out the slender silver wire, "Has Simo penetrated here before?"

"No, I just licked it..."

When the man heard this, his pupils dilated and he said hoarsely: "I don't like licking, I want to penetrate."

He hooked his legs around the man's waist, "Then get in."

The female vagina suitable for intercourse is moist enough and can accommodate the invasion of the genitals without expansion.

Mo Chen thought so.

The body was penetrated little by little by the hot meat, and the soreness and swelling turned into the satisfaction of being filled. The female hole, which had been dry for several days, could not help but suck and contract. The flesh wrapped around the genitals secreted semen, and every thrust made the hole feel so good. With fever, sensitive areas become more sensitive, and voluptuous areas become more voluptuous.

"Haah, it's over, it's over..."

"Huh, why is it so short...? Don't clamp it so tightly, uh..." Gu Muchen still had a length not inserted, and he was unwilling to push against the soft flesh at the 'end', and the already soft and tight hole suddenly twitched. Come in, it was so satisfying that his waist and eyes were numb, and he almost missed being shot.

He quickly pulled out his penis, and rubbed his penis against the vulva for a long time before inserting it into the soft hole again. Fearing that the greedy hole would suddenly attack again, he opened Mo Chen's legs and straightened his waist with his head down. Crotch.

The abundant semen made the penetration of the penis extremely smooth. The grooves were ruthlessly drawn, and the vagina was fucked back and forth. The cervix was sore from the impact. Mo Chen's legs were spread wide open, and they were almost cut into a straight line. She was raped without any resistance, pushing the man's tight waist and abdomen with her hands, "Ugh...haha...fuck gently, fuck gently...don't be so fast, huh..."

My stomach is hot and swollen, and the pleasure is like waves.

Mo Chen gasped to adjust his breathing, and the dog fucked him with all its strength, not wanting to cum too early and be ignored by him. Mo Chen laughed in his heart, and tried to hold it back, refusing to climax easily, and even his moans became suppressed.

"Ugh..." The naughty point feels so good.

"Ha uh——!"

The palace mouth... was numb from the impact.

My stomach is so sore.

Woo, I want to climax.

A large amount of hot liquid gushed out of the hole, and the hole spasmed a few times, then stopped quickly, and the hole was obediently opened for the meat stick to rape.

Huh, I can't hold it back...

The man fucked him continuously for hundreds of times. Whether it was an illusion or something, he always felt that the cunt was swallowing his penis deeper. He instantly realized what was behind the end, and his penis swelled up and hit harder.

The glans forcefully opened the soft cervix, and the entire cavity was completely filled. Gu Muchen's palm covered the bulge on Mo Chen's waist and abdomen, "It's all gone in, it's so deep."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

There was a buzzing in his ears, Mo Chen shed tears and shivered, straightened his waist and moaned and squirted.

The pleasure of orgasm has not yet faded away. The dog's cock pressed against the sensitive uterine flesh, bouncing and ejaculating thick semen. The semen slapped the hole, filling it up little by little.

Just once.

The man was still unfinished, holding Mo Chen's waist and wanting to do it again.

There was a beep at the door, and Gu Simo walked in. Facing his unhappy uncle, he smiled and said, "I've also placed an order for tonight."

He is lying.

Mo Chen was still in a daze, and he probably didn't even know who was putting clothes on him and carrying him out, let alone exposing him.

Warm water was put in the bathtub.

Touching the congested and swollen hole, he inserted his unfamiliar fingers into the female hole and teased the dirt inside.

"Why are you crying?" Mo Chen's voice was still a little hoarse, "Didn't we make an appointment to wait for you to finish your work?"

"It will take more than a month for me to finish the project. It's too long..." Seeing Mo Chen pay him no attention, Gu Simo's tears became more intense, and all kinds of grievances came to his heart, "Obviously I was here first, I, I’m the first to whine.”

He later learned he was wrong. He couldn't even find the right acupuncture point, so it was no wonder Mo Chen didn't do it with him. If the first impression is so bad, what's the use of cramming in theoretical knowledge? Mo Chen's role is over, he can leave if he wants, and there will be no chance of practice at all.

Thinking of this, Gu Xiaowu felt even more uncomfortable.

Mo Chen's conscience felt a rare pang, "Did you buy some clothes from the crew?"

"?" Gu Xiaowu's eyes filled with tears, "Yeah."

"Have you washed it? Is it here?"

"Yes, do you want to wear it?"

"Go ahead and put it on, and ask the director for leave. You won't be able to go tomorrow."

Gu Xiaowu deserves to be from a theater troupe. He can change his face faster than turning the pages of a book. There are still tears on his face, and his eyes are already full of smiles, "Okay!"

[Add bookmark]
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
Tongue beauty (short story double x flesh)
Beautiful villain gets fucked [bisexual]np
The villain boss who was split apart and played with
The cold villain is fucked by the male protagonist until he cries in every world [Quickly Wear]
NTR Forum (attack cheating)
instinctive indulgence
Recently updated novels
Daily life of the Lin family (general attack)
Playing with Seqin anchor
Sports school life in my sexual fantasy
Over-reliance (sp, bdsm)
coward
Xiran (the father and son are older than H)
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

24M 419K 76
Description in the first Chapter
38.1K 1.1K 13
This is a short story of love and betrayal as we follow the MC through his Lil journey of finding his childhoodd hubby and asking him to help save an...
1.5K 105 5
"long as we got..."