The fate of the group of cann...

Por Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description Mรกs

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

4

283 1 0
Por Jeassafae

front page
85. Cannon fodder in a flower vase: If you don’t have money, I’ll see how you can be a keeper (plot meat)
search
85. Cannon fodder in a flower vase: If you don’t have money, I’ll see how you can be a keeper (plot meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Gu Simo knew that the entertainment industry was very chaotic, with both men and women having fun. Not long ago, it was revealed that they had a slutty party, and many celebrities had their houses ruined.

He was sitting on the small sofa, feeling messy, with a dull and silly expression.

It was obvious that the young Gu Simo was greatly affected.

After two minutes of downtime, Gu Simo rubbed his face and came to his senses. He wanted to have a healthy and normal relationship with Mo Chen, but the actual situation did not allow it.

He carefully considered his words and tried to tell Mo Chen that Guiri's sponsor had outrageous habits and that it was wrong to talk about sex without talking about feelings.

"So, you want me to change my ways? Then I will only have a pure love with you? It's a beautiful idea." Mo Chen looked at him coldly, "You should have seen it this afternoon, my body... Now you still come here What do you want to express by talking endlessly? To express your selfless tolerance that you don’t mind my shortcomings? To show your noble morals in advising me to have self-respect and self-love and turn around?"

"Are you familiar with me? What qualifications do you have to criticize me? Why do you think that I am giving up on myself and degenerating based on your wishful thinking? The door is behind you. If you don't like it, stay away from us. It's easy to leave. .”

Gu Simo was struck in his mind, he lowered his head and said in a low voice, "I won't leave."

He knelt down beside the bed, raised his head and met Mo Chen's cold eyes, "I'm sorry, it was my fault."

It's him who needs to change his mindset.

Mo Chen held the big man Lang Yun with both hands, as if he was holding his belongings domineeringly. Gu Simo reached out to touch the back of Mo Chen's hand, but it was still open.

again and again.

He stubbornly grabbed Mo Chen's hand and successfully put it on his heart. His tone was solemn like an oath, "I also want to be your tool. I am rich, handsome, young and strong. Whether it is him or that Gui Ri’s financial backers, I can do anything they can do.”

"...What a madman." He cursed, but his eyes softened, "I can't believe it changed so fast."

There was still a slightly cold hand rubbing the side of his face. Gu Simo felt that he still had a chance and clenched his fist firmly, "I will prove it to you!" He paused and tilted his head to rub Mo Chen's palm, "So...I Can you stay tonight? Do nothing, just sleep together like before, okay?"

Mo Chen hesitated for a moment, "Okay."

That night.

Mo Chen's consciousness was drowsy, and he was in a daze on the rolling waves, swaying. He opened his eyes, the room was dim, and he could barely see a black shadow on his body, which was the strong outline of a man.

The body that was being fucked was constantly shaking, and the lustful sound of the vagina sucking the cock made Mo Chen realize his situation.

"What are you doing... uh... there's someone else here..."

Lang Yun whispered, "Mo Mo's little pussy hasn't eaten for a long time, aren't you hungry? And you said that you have to fuck your pussy until it squirts before you can withdraw money... I, I won't have money to buy tomorrow's Ingredients.”

Accompanied by the man's aggrieved voice, the glans that had only been gently thrusting into the shallow part of the vagina suddenly pushed into the cavity. The rugged and rugged body almost cruelly rubbed against the delicate flesh and hit the soft and tightly closed cervix. .

"Didn't I just give you today... hum-!"

Mo Chen shivered from the blow, clutching the sheets tightly to suppress his moans.

"It's only fifty, not enough money."

Lang Yun moved his waist slightly and fucked his pussy, all he could think about was fighting fire with fire. He used his thicker, hotter cock to grind the meaty cervix until it was soft and trembling, and the cavity inside twitched and sprayed water out.

"Uh-huh..."

Mo Chen bit the man's hand that he had extended in advance, rolled his eyes and climaxed. His long legs reflexively clamped onto the man's thin and strong waist, his toes curled up and the roots of his legs trembled.

It's over, it's over.

His stretched body softened into a ball of water. Mo Chen relaxed his nerves and relaxed his vagina to enjoy the aftertaste of the squirt.

The cock that was still hard and hot in her vagina took this opportunity to open the cervix and penetrate the uterine cavity.

"Oh uh uh——!"

The pleasure was like an unexpected electric current, rising from the abdomen, spreading to the limbs, and converging in the mind. The body that had just been squirted was forced to twitch and climax again, and his head was dizzy. Mo Chen did not suppress his voice for a moment, and raised the tip of his neck. Crying and screaming.

Lang Yun hummed in his heart, Mo Chen's pussy would climax every time, and tonight's bed exercise would be over.

He didn't want that tonight.

The female pussy is voluptuous and the butt hole is sensitive. It is easy to orgasm and squirt after a few fucks. A few days ago, even if Lang Yun deliberately moved slowly and took advantage of the gradual spasm of the pussy to take out his genitals and slow down before orgasm, he could not prolong it. Too long.

Afterwards, Mo Chen was satisfied and went to sleep. His dick was so hard that he couldn't sleep at all.

It wouldn't be so heart-breaking if I didn't eat anything at all.

Mo Chen was evil and wanted to covet him on purpose. He had memories of so many lifetimes and knew this very well.

There was no drama tomorrow, so he could just hang out in the hotel. Judging from Mo Chen's attitude tonight, he could have lifted the ban and had a good meal, but Gu Simo stepped in and the cooked duck flew away.

Lang Yun couldn't sleep at all, so he got up in the middle of the night and licked his pussy wet, then lifted one of Mo Chen's legs and went in without saying a word.

He didn't care at all about Gu Simo, who was sleeping next to him and was breathing unsteadily.

He leaned over to comfort Mo Chen, who was squirming and trembling, and murmured hoarsely against the shell of his ear, "Mo Mo, can you let me cum once tonight..."

Mo Chen tilted his head to kiss him, turned over with all his strength, pressed on the man, smoothed the hair from his forehead, raised his waist and hips, leaving only the glans at the opening of the female hole, with a large amount of semen dripping down, and sat down again.

"Ah uh——!"

The lewd stick broke open the layers of flesh and penetrated the voluptuous heart. Half of the glans was stuck in the mouth of the uterus. The pounding made Mo Chen's abdominal cavity sore and numb, and his buttocks trembled.

Lang Yun turned on the bedside night light, squinted his eyes and licked his lips, "Mo Mo, please be gentle, there is someone next to you."

"No matter what he... ugh, so deep... the cock is so hot... haaaah..."

Mo Chen wanted to show off his power and use his vagina to subdue the round-headed shaft of the lewd rod. Unfortunately, he died before he could get out of the way. As soon as the glans penetrated the lewd heart, the body was so soft that he couldn't help but lie down on the man's back. He used the soft flesh of his legs to swallow the cock up and down. At first glance, it seemed to be very fast, but in fact he never swallowed it all the way down. Every time he touched the cervix, he hurriedly raised his buttocks, groaning and moaning.

The ferocious sexual organ rubbed the sensitive vaginal flesh back and forth, making the entire cavity feel hot and numb. The cervix, which was used to being violently raped by the glans, gradually became itchy. The deep uterine cavity also longed for something hot and hard to be filled. Mo Chen was both greedy and timid. , The butt moved up and down faster and faster, and the cock took in deeper and deeper, but it still refused to break through the meaty blockade.

"Uh-huh... Uh-huh... It's so good, so comfortable... I'm going, I'm going to make a sound——!"

There is more and more semen, and the female hole contracts intermittently like a test, which is a precursor to orgasm.

Lang Yun's big hand that kneaded the buttocks suddenly exerted force, and the glans penetrated into the uterine cavity, and at the same time, the coquettish vagina was pinned to the cock.

His pussy squirted and overflowed with water. He was trembling and spasming with the cock in his hands. His belly was protruding from the thrust. The horrible pleasure instantly ran through his body. Mo Chen whimpered and trembled, sticking out his tongue and weeping.

Lang Yun reached out to kiss him, sucked the tip of his tongue, licked away the salty tears, lifted Mo Chen's buttocks, and started to fuck him from top to bottom, "The hole is clamped too tightly, please relax."

"No oooh...haha, I'm still cumming inside...don't fuck, don't whimper!" The water in the pussy flooded, and the pleasure began to accumulate before it dissipated, as if it was about to drown Mo Chen.

Mo Chen turned his face away from him, and his tearful eyes met another pair of green eyes.

Amidst the sounds of lustful intercourse, someone's heavy breathing seemed insignificant, and no one paid attention to his open eyes. It wasn't until he looked into Mo Chen's eyes that he moved from the edge of the bed to Mo Chen's side, and touched Mo Chen's body dishonestly. "He bullied you."

"No...hawu! Go to sleep and leave it alone..."

Gu Simo leaned closer and kissed Mo Chen's round shoulders, beautiful face, and moist corners of his mouth, "How can I sleep?"

"Then you go back and uh... haha, it's too deep... Lang Yun, don't keep rubbing... your belly, it's broken uh wu wu -!"

The vagina was pressed against the man's crotch, the glans rubbed against the inner wall of the uterine cavity, and his stomach was about to be crushed. Mo Chen couldn't even utter a complete sentence, his moans and groans were indistinct, and his body that had just reached the top was forced up again. Squirting.

Gu Simo was dumbfounded.

The eunuch makeup that he once thought was charming enough was not half as colorful as the collapsed and squirting face in front of him.

The bright color that blooms on the skin is better than any pink and white.

The eyes that were filled with tears slightly rolled up, as if he could not bear the cock and passed out in the next second. His red lips trembled and the tip of his tongue trembled. He tilted his head and kissed her. His tongue was soft and allowed him to suck and lick it. , no resistance at all.

After just a few seconds of kissing, Lang Yun pushed his head away and said, "Mo Chen didn't let you kiss him."

Gu Simo said forcefully, "Mo Chen didn't say it on his lips, but it was written on his face!"

"..."

Lang Yun was too lazy to pay attention to him, got up and carried Mo Chen to the bathroom. The door was closed and locked, so no one would disturb him.

When Mo Chen calmed down, he was shrinking in the man's arms, being held by the man like a cock condom and being raped. He hated this position the most. The slut hit him deeply and hard, and he would be dizzy every time he was fucked. I had incontinence and sprayed urine, and my stomach was still sore the next day.

"I don't, I don't want this position... I want to change to another one... haha... I'm going to die, my stomach is going to burst, ugh... again, no, I don't want to go again-!"

Is it squirting or incontinence...?

Frequent intense orgasms overwhelmed his nerves, and he couldn't tell the difference.

Lang Yun breathed heavily, "Be good... Huh, I can cum faster in this position. Finish it early and go to bed early, okay?"

"Hmm..."

The dog's dick fucked her pussy so fast that the tip of her buttocks was red and swollen from being slapped, not to mention the soft and tender pussy that had been fucked all the time. It was promised that it would be over once and for all, but Mo Chen felt that the fucking was so long that there was no end in sight. A pool of semen gathered, and he held the man's shoulder and neck meat in his mouth, grinding his teeth, whimpering, and scratching the man's back with his hands. At first, his calves could flutter twice, but later he would only shrink and tremble, and his vagina was open to receive the spray. Incoming semen.

"Woo..."

The semen was ejaculated in large amounts and deep, but I couldn't clean it off with my hands. I had to use my dog's dick to dig into the uterine cavity, stir it up, and then slowly pull it out.

Back on the bed, Mo Chen threw himself into Gu Simo's arms and fell asleep.

Gu Simo immediately became excited and proud. He wouldn't let Lang Yun touch her, and kept hugging Mo Chen, who was tired and sleeping.

The next morning, Mo Chen was calculating in a daze. He had one orgasm for fifty, how many times was it last night...?

The employer didn't calculate clearly, so he was extremely generous and gave the male assistant a huge sum of 5,000 yuan.

Facing Gu Simo's inquiry, Mo Chen thought for a moment, "My financial owner's name is Chi Qiong. Here, I'll give you my business card, but he's been on a business trip recently and is quite busy."

Gu Simo felt familiar when he heard the name. He got the business card and fell into deep thought.

[Chi Qiong, Vice President of Simu Group, contact number 135#¥%...]

Gu Simo was so timid that he called his uncle without further ado and asked if he could be replaced as a vice president.

Without a job and money, I want to see how you continue to be a keeper!

snort!

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
After online dating fell apart, I was fired by my roommate [bisexuality]
The shared wives in the men's dormitory at the animal farm
Train the queen into a qualified bitch
A perverted np who will be fucked by others [quickly/penetrated]
The young emperor who was watered by his male concubines day and night
Erotic world (imaginative, foul language short stories)
Recently updated novels
Collection of hypnotizing beauties to become sluts
Collecting daddy’s semen 3
[Orthopedics Mandatory] Broken Wings
Secret Lover[ABO]
Beautiful and cool guy was forced to have sex [bisexual]
Fallen
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

24M 419K 76
Description in the first Chapter
4.3K 92 12
/PAUSED/ Just a bunch off stuff I've been thinking about :3 This book does not contain any smut! Yuji โฌ†๏ธ Megumi โฌ‡๏ธ