The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

13

204 3 0
By Jeassafae

front page
80. Ancient Cannon Fodder: What’s wrong with having an extra dog?! (Plot Chapter)
search
80. Ancient Cannon Fodder: What’s wrong with having an extra dog?! (Plot Chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

This little world will be over in a few chapters, so let’s write about a threesome or something.

In the next world, I plan to write about the little white snake with a background in the entertainment industry.

The introduction will be added after I outline the outline of the next world.

-----text-----

Yue Chiqiong reacted quickly and pulled the thin quilt to cover Mo Chen's body. His face was as gloomy as water, "I didn't expect Prince Jing to have such a dirty habit."

Squatting on the rafters to spy on other people's bed affairs?

Fucking stinky and shameless.

Yue Zhengxuan didn't care at all about his dog barking.

He found this house on the outskirts of the capital. The beams were thick and strong, allowing him to squat, sit and lie down. He stayed there, jealousy burning his heart like fire. He couldn't stand it anymore. He rushed out and drew his sword and pointed it at Yue Chiqiong, but his eyes kept looking at Mo Chen. His red eyes looked particularly pitiful, "Ah Mo, this dog He is dishonest and wants to bully you while you are unconscious, so why not castrate him?"

He also wanted to cut off Yue Chiqiong's tongue, but Mo Chen still wanted to use it, so he definitely wouldn't want to.

Yue Chiqiong stood motionless in front of the shimmering sword tip. Judging from Yue Zhengxuan's reaction, it was obvious that this was not the first time for this shameless man to squat on the rafters, and Mo Chen knew about it.

Yes.

Looking back on the way they got along so naturally and so well today, Yue Zhengxuan must have been the person sent by Yue Chilin to connect with Mo Chen. He was not blind and could see Yue Zhengxuan's affection for Mo Chen.

I just don’t know if this relationship is one-sided or...

Forget it, he is just a dog slave, so he has no right to interfere with his master's affairs.

Yue Chiqiong's back was slightly bent, and he lowered his eyes to look at Mo Chen, remaining silent.

Mo Chen: "..."

Mo Chen held his forehead and felt a headache.

If he can be ruthless and wait until Yue Chiqiong dies, the system will return and only Yue Zhengxuan will be left, everyone will be happy.

It's actually not too late to kill now, it's just a body.

The hands hidden under the quilt curled up silently, and Mo Chen raised his eyes, "Your Majesty, now everyone in Qingfeng Pavilion has dispersed. With enough severance pay, I have also hired people to help look after me secretly, but in the future, Whether it's good or not is up to them. Your Majesty, you don't need to worry about it anymore. The profits from the attic have been very considerable over the years, and my dog has never interfered with it. Your Majesty spends money raising soldiers, so if you don't dislike the source of the money, you might as well take it."

"As promised before, if I cooperate with you, you will give me a stable life for the rest of my life." He paused slightly. This time he did not use the props 'crocodile tears' like when he coaxed Yue Chiqiong before, but there was moisture in his eyes. He meant, "I am not a good person. I know you are sincere and I still want to use you to tease you. Why should you be obsessed with me?"

Yue Zhengxuan didn't understand.

It was clear that the beautiful young man's heartless words were in his ears and he wanted to break up with him, but the speaker showed such a fragile and sad look that he couldn't even get angry and had no choice but to surrender.

This is so foul.

Yue Chiqiong was at a loss and wanted to hug Mo Chen, but was kicked out of bed.

Mo Chen blinked away his tears, regained his calm expression, and glanced at the noble prince, who was dressed in luxurious and neat clothes, "What's more, the prince is noble and powerful. Now he has feelings for me, so he is more tolerant and indulgent. But what if the feelings fade away? I For a pariah, being able to enter the prince's palace and become your concubine is considered a high achievement. If he offends the prince that day, he won't even be able to tell whether he will live or die. Unlike him - " Mo Chen looked at the naked body lying on the The embarrassed man on the ground, "is my dog slave. If he disobeys me and makes a mistake, I have the final say whether he kills or discards him. If one day, the vicious dog cannot stand my oppression and chooses to bite his master, That’s what I deserve.”

Yue Chiqiong hurriedly denied, "I will never-"

Mo Chen: "Shut your stupid mouth."

Yue Chiqiong quickly pursed his lips.

Mo Chen knelt down on the bed, bowed his head, and said softly, "Your Majesty once said that he would not forcibly restrain me like the second prince. If this is true, please leave me as soon as possible."

The room fell into silence.

After a long time, Yue Zhengxuan broke the silence, "Just... there is no other choice? What if I have one more dog?"

Mo Chen raised his head: "?"

"Don't look at me like a lunatic." Yue Zhengxuan's delicate tiara and hosta were smashed to the ground together, and Yue Zhengxuan said in an excited tone, "I have always obeyed your words. You didn't allow me to penetrate, you only allowed me to lick. I never crossed the line. You told me I’ve done everything I need to do, but you still want to drive me away?!”

"If a hound catches a rabbit, the owner will reward him with a bite of meat. What about me? I have nothing!"

The more Yue Zhengxuan thought about it, the more he felt aggrieved. He didn't understand and pointed at Yue Chiqiong, "He doesn't look like a good dog at first glance. He's not like me. I'm so obedient. You're willing to have him, so why don't you want me?" "

Mo Chen: "???"

He looked around blankly and glanced at the antique layout and furnishings around him. Yes, this was an ancient world with strict distinctions between descendants and superiors.

Yue Chiqiong did not recover the system's memory, but he accepted his identity change well. Mo Chen originally believed that this was the result of the system's subconscious mind.

But Yue Zhengxuan's speech just now was really explosive, which stunned Mo Chen and woke him up.

He deeply realized that once a dog recognizes its owner, it will not look back even if it is beaten to death.

Mo Chen fell into memories.

The first time he encountered a situation where two dogs existed at the same time, the system advised him that the host should not hesitate and be bold, and nothing would happen.

The first time he racked his brains to coax his awkward lover, the system also advised him - why bother, don't be so pampered, he will get better on his own.

It was his fault for not taking the system's advice to heart.

The low mood suddenly improved.

The beautiful young man stretched out his arms and lay down on the bed. He looked at the top of the bed and smiled for a long time. He tapped Yue Chiqiong's shoulder with his toes, "Is it cold on the ground?"

Yue Chiqiong shook his head.

"Huh, you're not cold, I'm cold, come up." After saying that, Mo Chen raised his chin towards Yue Zhengxuan, "You come too, this bed is big enough for three people to lie on it."

Yue Zhengxuan restrained his joy. This was what he deserved. There was no need to get excited!

As he walked towards Mo Chen, he took off his clothes and threw off his shoes and socks. He got into bed with Yue Chiqiong at the same time and hugged Mo Chen. He whispered against Mo Chen's earlobe, "I took a shower and wiped my body this morning. My body is still clean. Mo Mo smells it." .”

In addition to the man's own smell, there is also a light soapy smell mixed with floral fragrance.

Mo Chen buried himself in the man's neck and sniffed it for a while, "Yes, it's clean."

Yue Chiqiong said "Hmm" twice.

Mo Chen touched his lips and said, "The dog's mouth can be opened now."

"I was on the ground just now..."

"It's okay. I won't wash the mopped floor anymore."

Caught in the middle, Mo Chen could feel that the body temperatures of the two dogs were obviously different. He did not hesitate to rub towards the warmer side, "I will make a tattoo for you someday. Where do you want the tattoo to be?"

Yue Zhengxuan: "Let it be carved on the left chest."

Yue Chiqiong should not say the same thing as Yue Zhengxuan, "I can do whatever the master likes."

Mo Chen made the final decision, "Then it will be engraved on the left chest."

That night, the three of them touched each other and spoke thoughtful words all night long.

Mo Chen wanted to move to the northwest border for a while and find a place deep in the mountains and old forests to live in seclusion.

Yue Chiqiong admitted that he had been wrong in the past, and in the future he would work as a cow or a horse in the fields to serve the farmland, and as a dog or a slave in the bed to serve his master in repayment.

Yue Zhengxuan said that he would buy agricultural books tomorrow. Yue Chiqiong would definitely use them when he moved to the northwest to open up wasteland and cultivate land. He used to be on the border and would lead his soldiers to open up wasteland and cultivate land when there was no war. He had rich practical experience.

Yue Chiqiong rolled his eyes when he heard it. It was just farm work. How difficult could it be to do something that requires some effort? It's just a shame. He covered his body to warm it up and leaned against Mo Chen, "Do you have to go to the northwest? It's cold there. I'm afraid Mo Mo won't be used to it..."

Mo Chen muttered, "I'm not afraid of the cold...¥% sleepy..."

Yue Zhengxuan lowered his voice, "Ah Mo has a cold constitution, why don't you find someone to help him take care of himself?"

Yue Chiqiong: "I've looked it up, and both the imperial doctors and private doctors said it's fine and doesn't require treatment."

Yue Chiqiong initially gave Mo Chen some warm-up medicine to drink, but finally poured it all into his stomach. It was so hot at night that he started sweating, and the sweat rubbed all over Mo Chen. He was disliked very much.

It was after that winter that Mo Chen began to read medical books, mix pills and refine elixirs.

Yue Zhengxuan: "Is this true?"

"believe it or not."

"……I believe."

The topic ended, and the two dogs fell into a deep sleep watching over their owner.

The temperature dropped sharply in the middle of the night, heavy snow fell outside, and the earth was quickly covered with white gauze.

Under the quilt, two heaters were heating me up and I was sweating. No one kicked up the quilt or kicked up the corners of the quilt, and they refused to let go and turn over.

Snake woke up from the heat on a cold day, turned over and twisted with difficulty, arched his head upwards, and fell asleep again with a little cool air.

[Add bookmark]
0
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
03
.
Popular novel recommendations
Sha Diaogong also wants to fall in love!
Being teased by the tyrant's older couple
I was taught a lesson by my master every day
Beautiful idiot villain NP [quick/wear]
I rely on hypnosis to make my wife cry every day (fast wear is the main attack)
The soft beauty is filled with daily np [quick/wear]
Recently updated novels
adoptive father
The straight man dressed up as a crazy and soft wife [AB Love]
He died during an autumn nap
Seven-day cultivation experience
rose alpha
He got fucked after breaking into a slutty rules-based chat with his arch-rival.
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 491 48
the description is long
300K 8K 26
Ddlb and bxb
6.2K 54 7
just a smut story between two gay old men.