The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

11

203 1 0
By Jeassafae

front page
78. Ancient Cannon Fodder: Let the protagonist see what love brain is (plot chapter)
search
78. Ancient Cannon Fodder: Let the protagonist see what love brain is (plot chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Please vote, please vote!

There is no irrigation of tickets, there are not many new collections, ah, help, I am dying.

-----text-----

In the past few days when his vagina was swollen, Yue Zhengxuan was very calm and kept himself low in front of Mo Chen.

Yue Chiqiong, who was running around day and night, had just arrived in southern Fujian. He was so busy that his feet hit the back of his head. He had little time to sleep. He also found time to write a letter to the beautiful male prostitute he was in love with. He couldn't stop writing once, and he wrote so long that he wanted to eat up today. I also wrote down how many bites of rice I had.

It's a pity that the prostitute is ruthless and busy with her new love all day long, so the content of her reply is extremely concise, just a few sentences.

"Miss you. Stay safe and come back soon."

Mo Chen talked little and sent many things with the letter.

Anti-parasitic and disinfectant medicines, sachets, freshly roasted tea leaves... and a bunch of carnelian carefully carved into red beans.

Southern Fujian is humid and miasmatic, and is a happy home for poisonous insects, snakes, and ants. Yue Chiqiong led his people deep into the jungle to suppress bandits. He was fine, but others under his command were attacked one after another. Yue Chiqiong did not expect that the medicine his family, Mo Mo, learned by reading medical books, would be so miraculous. Considering the situation, he distributed the medicine he brought to his men for use, and at the same time speeded up the suppression of bandits.

Now that the medicine inventory has bottomed out, Mo Chen just sent a new batch.

Yue Chiqiong sleeps a lot and has gotten better in the past few years, but he still can’t sleep well at night without a warm and cool beauty in his arms. Fortunately, he wears the same sachet as Mo Chen, wrapped in the familiar scent. I made do with the quilt.

Tea and snacks are also made by Mo Chen.

Yue Chiqiong has been eating it for several years and is very familiar with these flavors.

The chalcedony string was tied around his wrist, and the man fell into a deep sleep.

In the dream, he took off his mask and disguise, hugged Mo Chen's waist, squeezed into Mo Chen's arms with his body that was bigger than the person, and asked why he didn't say more to him in the letter.

Mo Chen in the dream said gently, "Because I want to talk to you face to face."

"Then, then I'm not angry anymore. In fact, I wasn't angry in the first place. Hehehe, Mo Mo sent me a lot of things, which shows that Mo Mo has me in his heart!" Yue Chiqiong nestled in Mo Chen's arms, his neck and back The feeling of being kneaded and caressed by Mo Chen was so good that his pores opened, and he couldn't help but let out a wild beast's purring sound in his throat. His rambling words came to an abrupt end, "?"

The next moment, he performed a great transformation into a living wolf in front of Mo Chen. He was so frightened that he whined and whined. Mo Chen's expression did not change, he softly comforted him, held the giant wolf in his arms and continued to rub the fur.

The sky turned white.

Yue Chiqiong woke up and recalled the bizarre dreams last night. He felt excited for several days in a row.

On the way back to the capital to report on his work, the man thought that he had done everything he could to get the job done, and he didn't want any other reward, as long as his father could nod and agree to his marriage to Mo Chen.

He did not speak rashly, preparing to test the emperor's tone first.

But today the emperor didn't give him a chance.

On the days when Yue Chiqiong left Beijing, a major event occurred in the court. Some officials reported that someone had cheated on the imperial examination three years ago.

The emperor checked and found out that it was true.

The evidence is conclusive, and many people have been stripped of their official hats.

By coincidence, most of the officials arrested had close contacts with Yue Chiqiong.

Now Yue Chiqiong had to prove his innocence first, let alone test his words.

Fortunately, he was a prince and had the blood relationship between father and son, so he would not be thrown into jail as soon as he returned to Beijing. However, he would inevitably be investigated by the Red Guards.

There is an undercurrent surging in Beijing.

When he was with the beautiful prostitute, the man didn't mention a word about his political setbacks. He chatted and laughed with Mo Chen as usual, and secretly sent more people around Mo Chen.

From Mo Chen's perspective, Yue Chiqiong became more clingy after returning and had to take Mo Chen with him when dealing with political affairs.

Such days have passed for more than half a year, and as the new year is approaching, the haze between Yue Chiqiong's eyebrows has finally dissipated.

Mo Chen watched as Yue Chiqiong, played by the system, was inspired to be resourceful and forbearing beyond the original plot in just half a year. He single-handedly competed with the protagonist group and even managed to win a tie.

There must be a price for the system to do this. Although he is not aware of it now, Mo Chen can see that his life span is being consumed at a speed visible to the naked eye.

This cannot continue.

Mo Chen found a time to meet with the protagonist in person and said that he had a way to quickly bring down the second prince.

After hearing Mo Chen's brief plan, Yue Chilin looked dubious on the surface, but felt unconvinced in his heart.

Yue Chilin didn't know what a love brain was at this moment. He only thought that Mo Chen was talking nonsense, but only Mo Chen contributed to this plan. If it failed, it was Mo Chen who would most likely die. If the plan succeeded, Mo Chen's The request was a piece of cake for him, so why didn't he agree.

That night.

The atmosphere in the usually charming bedroom was not right at this time.

"Ah Mo, I'm really not lying to you. It's been really hard to bring up this matter recently. How about you wait a little longer?" Yue Chiqiong looked at Mo Chen's indifferent expression and said patiently, "I'm just a prince now. Doing things depends not only on the faces of the old ministers, but also on the face of the Dai Viet Emperor. There are shackles everywhere. If I rashly propose to marry you as my concubine, I will only lose some rights temporarily, but your situation will be more dangerous. Mo Mo, don't be impatient, wait. When I ascend the throne in the future, you will be the only one in my harem, the Queen of Dai Viet, okay?"

Mo Chen lowered his eyes and said nothing. After a long while, he turned over and turned his back to the man. "I know you just mentioned it casually at the beginning. It was my fault. I shouldn't have embarrassed you like this." The young man's voice was ethereal, and there was something at the end of his slightly closed eyes. Crystal tears flashed, "I will be obedient and will not make such ridiculous requests in the future. Your Highness can rest assured that I am His Highness's prostitute slave and will always be."

These self-contemptuous words were like a sharp blade, piercing into Yue Chiqiong's heart, making him feel heartbroken and suffocated. "Don't talk about yourself like that. It's just nonsense in bed. I don't mean to belittle you. Look, I never treat you like this." You have been a slave, Ah Mo, don’t take it seriously, I’m the bastard, I’ll never talk about it again, okay?”

"Don't take it seriously? Then the lady you called me when you were having sex was also a lie?! I am really stupid and can't tell what is real and what is fake, but I am not a fool." The beautiful male prostitute sat up suddenly and cried silently, " You said you wanted to marry me as your concubine, and I believed you, but now you are refusing in every possible way. Your Highness can't even fulfill your promise to become a concubine, and now you start promising the position of queen to one person. Is this some new type of joke?"

The young man tugged at the corners of his lips, tears filled with disappointment, "Haha, thank you, Your Highness, for making me happy."

Yue Chiqiong's expression was stunned and speechless. His vision gradually blurred. He stretched out his hand to touch Mo Chen's cheek and wiped away Mo Chen's tears. When he tasted the salty taste on his lips, he was surprised to realize that he had also shed tears.

"Momo, don't cry, don't cry."

"I know what to do. Mo Mo doesn't have to wait a few years, just a few more days."

"Ten days, ten days at most."

Yue Chiqiong did what he said this time, no more and no less every day.

People enter the palace in the morning and squat in the prison in the afternoon.

Yue Chiqiong sat on the floor, leaning against the cell wall and looking at the light outside the narrow window.

He knew that the group of high-ranking officials and aristocratic families in the capital did not regard Mo Chen, who was at the forefront of his mind, as a human being, but as a plaything, as lowly as mud, and unworthy of sharing the same table with them.

So what.

It's not that he was afraid of his power and was extremely respectful to Mo Chen, even going so far as to please him in every possible way.

He also knew that everything he had came from Emperor Dai Viet, his good father.

When he was young, he was abandoned like a worn-out shoe and allowed to be bullied by palace maids and eunuchs. He struggled to survive, and his facial features became more and more like his mother who died young, so the supreme and aloof 'father's love' came to him.

He lived a better life than he could have imagined before.

All this is just a mirror, and what others give can be taken away at any time.

He didn't care before. After taking revenge on those who had trampled on him, he no longer had the motivation to continue living and squandered his wealth and power as much as he wanted.

Later, when I met Mo Chen, he was as weak and helpless as before. He wanted to protect people and always protected them.

He began to be cautious in everything, regretting that he had not had the brains to do so many stupid things before, and took the trouble to cover up and save things.

He wanted to sit on that supreme position and hold the world in his hands without any threats. The simplest and quickest way is for the emperor to die and the eldest prince to die unexpectedly, so that he 'naturally' inherits the throne.

This method is extremely difficult and risky, and the emperor is not stupid. If he really kills him and usurps the throne, it will be difficult to secure the throne. Yue Chiqiong will not use it easily unless he has to.

It's just a last resort right now.

Yue Chiqiong is 10% sure, it's worth a gamble.

Facing the well-prepared Yue Zhengxuan and his gang of wolves, the man realized that if the news was leaked, he would definitely lose today.

fortunately.

Fortunately, he sent Mo Chen to hide somewhere else early.

There was a sound of footsteps.

The man was still looking out the window, stroking the chalcedony bracelet with his fingers.

"Royal brother."

Yue Chilin's face was complicated.

He really didn't expect that things would develop to this point.

On that day, the method Mo Chen told him was a honey trap and encouraged Yue Chiqiong to ask the emperor for a marriage. However, the chance of the emperor agreeing was slim, and Yue Chiqiong would most likely directly launch an army to rebel.

Yue Chilin said at that time: "??"

Are you so spoiled by my brother? Do you want to hear what bullshit you just said?

Fortunately, he still maintained his self-restraint, calmed his expression and tone, and agreed.

In Yue Chilin's opinion, his brother would definitely refuse such a stupid request, realize that Mo Chen had evil intentions, and deal with it.

A few days later, he received a letter from Mo Chen, saying that there must be movement in Yue Chi Qiong before X day, but he still didn't believe it.

At this moment, everyone in Yue Chilin was dumbfounded.

no.

Brother.

You, can you really do something so thoughtless?

why? Has Tang Mochen bewitched you?

Yue Chilin wanted to ask a lot of questions, but his brother ignored him and didn't even look at him.

He rolled his eyes and thought, "Ahem, Tang Mochen is here."

Yue Chiqiong turned his head sharply.

[Add bookmark]
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
Sao0's sex diary (hypnosis, np)
Quickly wear: Make crazy love with the male protagonists of Qidian
The cold beauty was criticized by the tyrant
[Always suffer] Gang rape of slutty beauty NP
little wife
Trading with my roommate’s brother
Recently updated novels
Poor honest man is crazily coveted by his shady and crazy husband
My uncle fucked me bad
My water can heal wounds (the end of the world)
The shared wives in the men's dormitory at the animal farm
The Fallen God's Sexual Intercourse Training Manual
Fucked by the beast boss
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 7.9K 26
Ddlb and bxb
1.5M 46.2K 59
A BL fiction about how a boy entered the imperial harem to replace his sister and end up having the Emperor fall for him
19.3K 571 12
~Complete βœ…~ This is a sequel/add-on to the book 'A Devils Pet' so if you want to understand this I suggest reading up to chapter __ there! After Mid...