The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

9

252 3 0
By Jeassafae

front page
76. Ancient Cannon Fodder: Funny Dog (plot chapter, please vote)
search
76. Ancient Cannon Fodder: Funny Dog (plot chapter, please vote)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

The vicious dog guarding the treasure is gone.

Hey hey hey.

Asking for votes on Monday!

-----text-----

Yue Chiqiong said it was true that he was in a hurry to leave.

The man carried Mo Chen to the bedroom, put on clean clothes, kissed and rubbed Mo Chen, "I'm leaving now. Remember to wash the semen out before going to bed. Don't be lazy this time, otherwise no one will help you if you have a stomachache. rub."

Mo Chen let him kiss and nuzzle him, "Your Highness, please hurry up and don't miss the business."

"It's not a big deal, they're just a bunch of uncivilized rabble. I'll be back when I'm done with it. You stay in the capital and be obedient, okay?"

"good."

Yue Chiqiong was reluctant to leave. As soon as he crossed the threshold, he turned back, took off Mo Chen's dirty clothes and stuffed them into his arms, and then really left.

Mo Chen: "..."

It didn't take much thinking to figure out what this man wanted to do with his clothes.

One person left and another one left.

After his ugly appearance of serving a man with his deformed and lustful body was exposed, Tang Mochen lost all face and turned his head to look at Yue Zhengxuan. "If something happens in the future, the common people will do their best. It's getting late now. Your Majesty will be early." Let's go back."

"...Are you okay?" Yue Zhengxuan took out a small package and put it next to Mo Chen, "This is an ointment specially designed to treat bruises and bruises. The effect is pretty good. It can be applied on bruises that fell from the cliff for a few days. It will be fine."

The thin quilt wrapped around Mo Chen tightened, "No, thank you, Your Majesty, I'm fine."

"Can……"

His eyes swept over the marks on Mo Chen's fair skin. Some were just applied, while others had become lighter.

Yue Zhengxuan knew in his heart that he should have sneaked away when Yue Chiqiong came back, or came back after they left, but he seemed to be frozen at that time, unable to move.

even……

Even when he witnessed Mo Chen being humiliated and raped by a prostitute, his crotch was so hard that it ached.

This was not the first time that he had seen a beautiful male prostitute using her beautiful pussy to devour ugly genitals, and he could no longer deceive himself. In addition to the resentment and jealousy towards Yue Chiqiong, what was surging in his chest was also the delusion of wanting to replace him.

At the moment, his sweetheart is evasive, unwilling to look at him or say anything more to him.

Yue Zhengxuan stretched out his hand, hung it in mid-air, curled up, and then retracted it.

"I drew my sword just now, not because I was carried away." Yue Zhengxuan rehearsed the aftermath measures in his mind over and over again, and then he came out to take action. He even thought about cutting off the head of Yue Chiqiong's dog and throwing it somewhere. "Maybe you didn't understand just now, but I wanted to tell you at the time that you don't have to worry about the aftermath. Whether it's you or Qingfeng Pavilion, I will make arrangements to ensure that you escape safely."

Tang Mochen turned his head in surprise, "Can the prince escape unscathed?"

Yue Zhengxuan pursed his lips and remained silent.

He hadn't thought about this.

"What's more..." Tang Mochen pinched his brows, "I am not related to the prince, but you are trying so hard to help me, even if you involve yourself, what is your purpose?"

Tang Mochen is self-aware. Apart from his skin, he has nothing else that can be exploited. Yue Zhengxuan is not a person who is greedy for beauty, so why is that?

The man was silent for a long time, then he stuttered, "If I said that I fell in love with you at first sight... would you believe it?"

"?" Tang Mochen was so shocked that the quilt almost slipped off. He felt that he might have been knocked unconscious by the second prince, so he saw ghosts and heard lies in broad daylight.

Wake up, bitch!

You were the 'cold-faced general' in the past, and now you are a staunch leader who turns a blind eye to money and beauty. How could you possibly do such a stupid thing as a little male prostitute, risking your reputation and beheading in public to murder the prince?

Is there anyone who cares about the character collapse like this? !

Mo Chen was caught off guard by this reckless direct shot. He twitched his lips and reluctantly continued, "Your Majesty, stop joking. Why don't you just say that you want to use me to seduce others and become a pawn in a beauty trap."

"Absurd!" Yue Zhengxuan clenched his fists, "How could I drag you from one fire pit to another? Then what is the difference between me and that beast Yue Chiqiong?!"

"Ha, if you say you like me, don't you mean that you are just as greedy for my body as Yue Chiqiong?"

"no the same!"

"What's different?" The tightly covered quilt was peeled off little by little, exposing her shoulders, back, breasts, waist, hips, and legs. The beautiful woman lay on her side, unintentionally revealing her body curves, her charming eyes moving from the man's sweaty forehead to the bottom of his strong waist, "Let me guess, the prince doesn't want to say, you He won’t force me like he did, treat me well, regard me as the love of his life, hold hands with me and grow old together, etc., right?”

Yue Zhengxuan's eyes flickered. He didn't know where to focus his gaze, but he didn't want to move away from Mo Chen. He pursed his lips for a long time and whispered, "...No."

"Don't use affection, it's just money? What kind of gold and silver do you want to give me? Tell me more specifically. If I like it, maybe I will be happy with you tonight."

The beautiful male prostitute said this, and she got close to the man like a snake, stepped on the man's boots with her jade feet, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed the man's Adam's apple.

Yue Zhengxuan's heart was beating fast, and everything he wanted to say was pushed back by Mo Chen. At this moment, he didn't dare to say a word, and he apologized hoarsely, "Don't be like this. I, I said the wrong thing in confusion, that's all. Just pretend I didn’t say anything, okay?”

"No. Why is Your Majesty like a stone, neither kissing me nor touching me?" Mo Chen hooked a leg around the man's waist and wrapped his hands tighter. His voice was so sweet that he said, "I believe Your Majesty is a good man. I'm sure he won't be as rough as that stinky dog. Your Majesty just loves me..."

"Mo Chen, you don't have to sacrifice yourself for such a temptation... Just let me go and I'll leave right now, okay?" Yue Zhengxuan's breathing was rapid. His left hand was caught by the seductive beauty snake, and he was forced to stick to Wen. The cool and smooth skin, the soft and elastic breasts, follow the ravines of the waist and abdomen, and slide towards the hidden corners of the legs.

The stiff palms instantly broke away from Mo Chen's shackles.

The beautiful prostitute said in aggrieved tone, "Your Majesty, you think my vagina is dirty and you don't want to touch it?"

"It's not dirty." The man paused and added, "That bitch is dirty, but you are not."

Yue Zhengxuan's head was all hot at the moment, and he struggled to resist the urge to push her down. He picked up the naked beauty by his waist, "I'll take you to the hot spring to wash up. After washing, you can go to bed. It's time for me to leave." "

"Okay, just listen to the prince."

There is no one else around the courtyard.

The process of helping Yue Zhengxuan clean up was full of difficulties.

The flesh of the pink and white pussy is as tender as watery tofu. It will break if touched too much. The hole needs to be cleaned carefully by the man. If you insert a finger into it, it will be wrapped and entangled by the dense flesh. He has never touched such a wonderful place. , I didn’t dare to move, I was spinning around like a headless fly inside, and it took me a long time to dare to move my fingers to press the flesh of the hole to draw out the semen.

The little male prostitute was very squeamish. Sometimes she thought his fingers were inserted too shallowly and could not get out the semen inside. At other times, she thought his fingers were too rough and made his hole sore and dripping.

Yue Zhengxuan was so busy that he was sweating profusely and could not even finish a good sentence.

After putting the person cleanly on the bed and applying ointment, he sat by the bed and waited for a long time before asking, "Why don't you leave, Your Majesty?"

"...Let's go now."

The man's footsteps were heavy, and he didn't forget to close the windows and doors before leaving. He sat on a tree branch in the yard and reviewed his thoughts for a long time.

It was clear that the male prostitute was testing him just now. If he really couldn't control himself and took the girl, the beautiful male prostitute would definitely be disappointed and feel that he was no different from an animal.

He held back.

This is the right step!

But.

Why did he feel like he was being teased?

After feeding mosquitoes for most of the night, he didn't understand where the feeling came from. Yue Zhengxuan scratched the mosquito bag and remembered that his mosquito repellent and anti-itch medicine was also in the small bag, so he went to open the closed door with his own hands.

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
0
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
Love comprehensive Shura field ABO
Fast/Wear: I am always in trouble for saving crazy villains
What should I do if my roommate is a beautiful woman with sex addiction?
No intention to seduce
I just want to give birth to a baby for the villain (quickly wear and give birth to a baby)
The cannon fodder beauty was so criticized that she was so juice-filled
Recently updated novels
【Rebirth/Body】Rewind on a rainy day
Long win but late fall
The big dick is wrapped around the bamboo horse and the sky at the same time, and the butt hole is ravaged daily
The beastly father who defiled his daughter h
I want to conquer the Master’s anus
Body mutation in the apocalypse
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 1.4K 21
First story hope you all enjoy it
38.1K 1.1K 13
This is a short story of love and betrayal as we follow the MC through his Lil journey of finding his childhoodd hubby and asking him to help save an...
300K 8K 26
Ddlb and bxb