The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

2

363 2 0
By Jeassafae

front page
70. Ancient cannon fodder: Is it true? I don’t believe it (Breaking holes to test h)
search
70. Ancient cannon fodder: Is it true? I don’t believe it (Breaking holes to test h)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Today’s card points are updated twice.

Mo Chen: It’s so tiring to not only seduce him without leaving any trace, but also to pretend that he is a young man himself.

Yue Chiqiong: Wife, hehe, my pussy is so beautiful, Sihasha, supermarket wife, hehe.

-----text-----

Mo Chen choked.

After the princes of Dai Viet leave the palace and establish a government, they go to court to discuss affairs as officials and ministers, but generally do not hold specific positions. Rounding it off, Yue Chiqiong's words are still somewhat reasonable.

The person in front of me seemed to be stunned. His cheeks were slightly red, and his lowered eyelashes were trembling slightly. When he spoke again, his aura was much weaker, "Young people, you really don't do this kind of thing. If your Highness is interested, you can find someone else."

Yue Chiqiong had just been knocked around by Mo Chen's blushing look. When he heard this, his face turned cold, "This palace only likes you." He paused, "At least at this moment." The man's eyes were fixed on Mo Chen. He smiled disdainfully, "You don't have to pretend in front of me. Tell the truth and tell me that you have had several benefactors before. I won't blame you."

When he thought about Mo Chen's previous relationship with someone else, his lungs almost exploded. He wanted to send those damn "benefactors" to see the King of Hell.

The beautiful prostitute's earlobes turned red. This time she was angry. She raised her eyes and glared at him, "The common people have said time and again that if you don't do such messy things, how can you be a favor?" Her red lips curled up in a mocking arc, " Or is it that His Highness has an ear problem and cannot understand?"

Yue Chiqiong was suddenly scolded and jumped up from the bed, "How presumptuous!" He stopped urging people to take a shower and stretched out his long arms to drag people to the bed, and pulled Mo Chen's collar apart in two or two movements.

As Mo Chen struggled, his hair was messy, and his neckline was opened even wider, revealing a large area of snow-white skin. The two areolas that were dyed bright and dazzling were dotted with red bean-like milk beads.

Yue Chiqiong, who is in his late thirties, accidentally saw a few pages of pornographic books and paintings when he was a boy, and threw them away because he found them disgusting. Other than that, he had no other experience of seeing other people naked. Now he just saw Mo Chen showing some breasts. He was so shocked that he couldn't help but open his mouth. With sharp eyes, Mo Chen saw that there seemed to be a trace of crystal in the corner of the man's mouth.

The sleeping flesh dragon under the man's crotch quickly erected, like a red-hot iron rod pressed against the base of his leg.

Mo Chen:......

The two of them were going back and forth on the bed. One was unskilled at stripping off people's clothes, and the other was not good at breaking free. With such a strange combination of circumstances, the latter was completely stripped off.

The man restrained himself, did not act rashly, and did not dare to touch. He knelt down in front of Mo Chen, pretending to be at ease, and hit Mo Chen in a cold voice, "You want Qingfeng Pavilion to always be clean, don't you? ? I can protect you, but I don’t lack power or money. What do you want to give me in return?"

He is the second prince who has won the Holy Heart. It is easy to crush a commoner like Mo Chen to death. Rather than hitting an egg against a stone, it is better to be good and follow him to gain many benefits.

The beautiful young man looked struggling, and finally closed his eyes as if resigned to his fate, lying flat on the bed, opening his legs a little bit, revealing his smooth and hairless lower body, with a soft hanging penis and a looming back hole in the center of his legs.

Yue Chiqiong swallowed, Mo Chen had already put on a posture of letting others take advantage of him, but he didn't know how to start his words, and he didn't want to reveal that he still knew nothing about love affairs at his age, so he could be fooled easily.

He forced himself to calm down, "You said you haven't had it, neither men nor women have?"

"……Um."

"Is it true? I don't believe it. Prove it to me." His eyes wandered over the naked body. Everywhere he looked looked good, and he wanted to touch it, kiss it, and rub it with his cock.

After a while, the person on the bed moved.

His slender fingers opened the jade stem, revealing the unusually thin slit between the legs. "How can I have sex with a human being with such an androgynous body...?" He said this, gently stroking his genitals with one hand, and the erection appeared. The tender red glans of the penis was exposed, and one hand opened the flesh slit, revealing the pink and tender female hole, showing it to Yue Chiqiong, "It has not been used before, so, the color is very light..."

Yue Chiqiong felt like his crotch was about to explode. He wanted to use his hard penis to rub Mo Chen's genitals, or rub the softer and more tender little flower, but he was not sure if it was possible.

He is a discerning and defensive person, and will not believe whatever Mo Chen says.

The man took off his clothes and held Xiao Chi Qiong, "I don't believe it. I haven't used mine much, but the color is not light."

You can’t use it once and it will become darker, right?

Is there such a big difference between masturbating with your hands and masturbating with others?

He had only stroked it with his hands, and in his memory, the color was not as pink as Mo Chen before he stroked it.

No, no.

Beautiful prostitutes are hermaphrodites.

How can a female, female, or female have sex without a penis? There is no way to masturbate each other.

In the flash of lightning, Yue Chiqiong confirmed his previous guess.

He's enlightened!

When men and women have sex, they just use their dicks to rub that beautiful little flower! Then ejaculate the semen into the little flower and you will get pregnant and have an heir!

Mo Chen didn't know Silly Dog's psychological activities. His female hole didn't have a hymen, so he had no choice but to play with the female flower. He held the pedicle between his two fingers and rubbed it. When the wetness spread to the hole, he opened the labia minora and used his middle finger. He thrust it into the hole for a while, then inserted another one, and moved two fingers together, pumping back and forth in the wet and soft tight little mouth.

Yue Chiqiong watched helplessly as Mo Chen pulled out a small hole from the little flower like a magic trick, and changed the hole from invisible to now swallowing two fingers.

Mo Chen panted slightly. After all three fingers were inserted smoothly, he pulled out, and with a little force, he opened the hole, "It's very narrow and tight. No one has come in yet, Your Highness..."

Yue Chiqiong...has realized it again.

He frowned slightly, compared the size of the beautiful pussy and the ugly cock, gritted his teeth and pressed against it, straightened his waist, and the glans sank into the tight hole.

"Humph!" Mo Chen raised his head and screamed softly, wrapping his legs around the man's waist, twisting his waist and swallowing the cock into the estrous hole quietly, "Your Highness, please be gentle...it's swollen inside...ummm... …”

Seeing that the beautiful woman was struggling again, Yue Chiqiong quickly grabbed Mo Chen's waist and hips. As soon as his hand pinched the delicate soft flesh, it was as if it was being sucked. He couldn't take it away anymore. He grabbed Mo Chen's waist and thrust inside. , as soon as half of the penis was penetrated, he could not wait to pump his cock according to his instinct, one stroke was deeper than the other, and the stroke was harder than the last.

"Uh ha... it's too, too fast inside... Your Highness, slow down, slow down uh ah ah ah -!"

The meat blade split open the hole inch by inch, brutally ran over the sensitive pussy, and suddenly fucked most of the penis in, hitting the fleshy cervix deep inside, pushing out a terrifying bulge from the flat lower abdomen.

This time, the newly opened pussy was fucked to climax.

The acupuncture point suddenly tightened and twitched, causing the cock to jump. The glans and eyes were aimed at the mouth of the palace, and thick semen was ejaculated deep into the vagina. The semen that could not be filled in the uterine cavity overflowed from the acupuncture point and flowed along the place where the two met and onto the sheets.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

Mo Chen subconsciously tightened his legs, his calves trembled as he climaxed and sobbed, feeling as if he was passing through an electric current. He lay softly on the bed and panted. The seduction was over, and now it was time to watch the stinky dog play freely.

It happens every time.

Although the virgin still has no experience, he is very reckless. He fucks fiercely and hard. His cock is as hard as a rock. He has ejaculated several times and it still won’t soften. He inserted it into his pussy but refused to come out. She fucked his pussy like a pile driver, and she wouldn't stop until it was soft and hot.

He didn't dare to shout too loudly for fear of ruining his character.

Even if my pussy is full and sore, and I've been fucked against my cervix until I squirted several times, I can only cry out "Your Highness" with tears in my eyes, whimpering and convulsing to orgasm.

[Add bookmark]
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
My water can heal wounds (the end of the world)
The favored little flower demon【Quick Wear】
Fuck beauties to death (bisexual collection)
The cold prince was addicted to the butcher
The slutty master should be criticized
The best way to save the protagonist from the male protagonist of a pornographic novel
Recently updated novels
Enemy? Okay, let’s exceed it [ABO]
Human urinal daddy's big cock makes delicious urine
How could the toy express be broken if my roommate saw it?
My sister is my brother’s forbidden sex machine
The boss's pet toy
Crazy criticism of the bitter enemy’s manual for training the dragon
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 7.9K 26
Ddlb and bxb
341K 19.9K 34
A little something raunchy. Just cause. ***Warnings*** Sex. Prostitution. BDSM.
19.3K 571 12
~Complete βœ…~ This is a sequel/add-on to the book 'A Devils Pet' so if you want to understand this I suggest reading up to chapter __ there! After Mid...