The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

12

295 4 0
By Jeassafae

front page
62. Campus cannon fodder: I want my wife to fuck me with her pussy (plot meat)
search
62. Campus cannon fodder: I want my wife to fuck me with her pussy (plot meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

I'll take the driver's license test tomorrow. I'll take subjects two and three together. I hope the exam goes well! After passing it, I can directly make an appointment with Section 4. Woohoo, I hope I can win it in one day!

-----text-----

Mo Chen didn't notice anything unusual about the person behind him.

After a sexual encounter, the frequent orgasms and squirts almost drained his strength. He was so dizzy that he was too lazy to move on the bed.

This afternoon.

Cui Shiyan's mobile phone has several more search records.

"Can you drink urine?" - Yes, (give an example of desert survival, etc.) You can do this in extreme circumstances, but doing it in normal situations is abnormal.

"Why do some people like to drink urine?" - There is a high probability that they have pica or perverted sexual fetishes.

"Is it a disease because you think your wife's urine tastes good?" - I'm not sure if I'm sick, but I have some bt.

Cui Shiyan frowned and looked at it for a long time, then deleted the record and put down his phone, rubbed his face, and his expression returned to normal.

The next two months were spent in debauchery.

The two had sex in every corner of the villa. Bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, living room, sofa, carpet, floor-to-ceiling mirror, floor-to-ceiling windows, stairs... There are sage moments when indulgence is excessive. The two cuddle up with each other, watch movies and chat in the basement theater.

Although it always ends up being sex.

Cui Shiyan gradually let himself go, and one drunken afternoon he took off the vest that he had planned to cover for the rest of his life.

After telling the story of "Going Back to High School and Looking for a Wife", the man who said he would never earn eight million in his life, two or three years later, put his bank card in Mo Chen's hand and said he could buy five in it. Mo Chen can spend the money for dog pillows however he wants, but he is not allowed to buy dog pillows.

He alone is enough.

After taking off his waistcoat and handing over his family assets, he buried his head on his wife's soft pecs and fell into a deep sleep.

Cui Shiyan was used to sleeping in Mo Chen's arms.

From when he was still young, until now he looks like a big bear, thrusting into Mo Chen's arms. It can be said that a big bird overwhelms a person.

Mo Chen was used to hugging him and didn't think he was heavy. He gently stroked his shoulders and back as if coaxing a child.

Two months flew by.

During their college years, the two bought a small apartment near the school and started living together. They put aside their studies and daily necessities, and the time for intimate communication in the evening was greatly shortened.

But the two of them made an appointment, at least once a day. This frequency is much higher than in high school. Cui Xiaoxiao is very satisfied. He occasionally rubs and rubs for a while, and Mo Chen is willing to play role-playing with him... It's really not that satisfying.

As for those sex toys, they had long been gathering dust in the cardboard box. He would never give Mo Chen a chance to play with those dead things, Mo Chen could only play with him.

You can play whatever you want.

"Any way you can play is fine?"

"Um……"

Mo Chen adjusted his expression and quickly entered the state.

The noble young man had short, soft hair and narrowed his beautiful eyes slightly as he looked at the goods in front of him. They were newly delivered slaves. When they were handed over to him, he was told to train them into good dogs that 'obey their masters'.

The slave's suit was neatly dressed and tied tightly to the chair.

The young man's leather jacket and leather trousers had very little fabric. The swollen snow-white breasts, the erect nipples between the areola, the well-defined muscles on the thin waist and abdomen, the round and round buttocks, the slender and powerful legs, the looming secret place between the legs... It can be said that there is nothing. cover.

The first step in training a dog to be obedient is to restrain ejaculation.

Mo Chen knelt down on one knee and started masturbating with his hands.

The cock was thick and hot, and it was very heavy in my hand. When my face was close, I could feel the hot air spraying from it. The process of stroking lasted for a long time. Fearing that the dog would feel too dry and uncomfortable, Mo Chen spread his legs and sat on the carpet. His fingers roughly and perfunctorily kneaded the meat pedicle, causing it to become quickly engorged with blood and erect, and the vagina was forced to secrete. Lots of cum.

Mo Chen took it with the palm of his hand and applied it little by little on his cock. Feeling that it was not enough, he inserted two fingers together into the hole and dug gently, and a lot of semen came out.

This was the first time that Mo Chen masturbated in front of him, and Cui Shiyan's eyes widened when he saw it.

Seeing Mo Chen's impatient treatment of the clitoris, Cui Shiyan was heartbroken. He swallowed his saliva and demanded strongly, asking Mo Chen to step on the chair and spread his legs with his hands, and bring his pussy over. He would lick it, ensuring that the slut would twitch and climax. The flower hole feels so good that you can squirt semen and cum.

Mo Chen glanced over with charming eyes and scolded the slave who couldn't understand the form. He didn't even urinate to show off his doggy style, and wanted to touch his body with his dirty mouth. I just chopped off the dog's dick.

There is still time for training, and the worst possible outcome is losing some money.

Cui Shiyan shut up obediently.

He couldn't bring in the script of the trainer and the slave.

The way Mo Chen knelt between his legs and stroked his genitals with his hands was really, really exciting.

His hands were doing sensual things flexibly, but his expression was serious and nonchalant, as if he was facing a boring job that he was used to. He couldn't help but vomited a lot of glandular fluid from the horse's eye, and the face that made him so worried showed a hint of disgust and irritability. He frowned and stretched out the tip of his tongue to lick away the glandular fluid.

While licking, she raised her eyes and glared at him, as if to accuse him, how could he control ejaculation if he couldn't even manage the glandular fluid well? You're a waste.

! ! !

Cui Shiyan's blood boiled all over.

Tongue! ! !

lick! Lick him! ! !

Xiao Cui Shiyan jumped suddenly, becoming hotter and harder, his eyes fluttering frequently. If Mo Chen hadn't reacted quickly and wrapped the stem of the cock in time, he would have been ejaculated all over his face with thick and white semen.

When Cui Shiyan recovered and Xiao Shiyan became more stable, Mo Chen began to stroke again, rubbing the sensitive glans, circling the foreskin under the furrow and lifting upwards, completely wrapping the glans before peeling it off...

"Hmm...uh...Momo, it feels so good...it doesn't matter no matter how hard you place your hand..."

Low hoarse moans echoed in the room.

Playing with his hands, and occasionally holding the glans in his mouth, licking and sucking for a few seconds. Cui Shiyan was not as durable as usual. He couldn't stand it once he was fucked. He arched his back and wanted to cum, but Mo Chen would always hold him in time. .

The meaty dick kept showing signs of ejaculation and was repeatedly slapped back.

The pleasure is accumulating but never released.

"Mo Mo, Master... I can't stand it anymore. If you really want to hold it in, let me cum..." Cui Shiyan was almost driven crazy, his eyes turned red, and his handsome face with faded greenness looked over with tears in his eyes, " I, I don’t want to play anymore... I want to cum, my wife... Untie me and let me fuck you, please..."

The young man was ruthless and said, "No, I haven't told you that you can cum."

After holding it in for about eight times, the young man let go and mercifully allowed the slave to cum once.

He ignored the slave's resistance. Cui Shiyan secretly untied the rope at some point. As soon as he heard this, he flipped him over and pushed him to the ground. His glans suddenly squeezed open the tight hole and poured thick semen into it.

This time, the ejaculation was more dense and thicker than usual, like high-pressure water, brutally hitting the vagina and flesh.

"Oh, uh... hum..." Mo Chen knelt on the carpet and struggled gently, twisting his waist and hips to swallow the dick deeper.

The feeling of having your glans pressed against your hot spot while bouncing and ejaculating is really, really good...

I ejaculated a lot and for a long time...

Her female hole had been secretly leaking since Cui Shiyan had been fingering it, and now she had a small orgasm as soon as she was penetrated.

He kept ejaculating, and even the depths of his hole felt the pleasure of semen... as if he had peed in his hole.

With the thick semen and semen as lubricant, the cock penetrated the flower hole more smoothly. Cui Shiyan hugged Mo Chen and panted for a long time before he could recover from the wave of ejaculation just now.

Although the process is a bit torture, it seems to be quite enjoyable.

He didn't even want to move after ejaculation. He just wanted to bury his penis in Mo Chen's body, just hold it like this, swing his waist from time to time, and insert it into the cervix.

The remaining strength was only to hug Mo Chen and kiss him.

Cui Xiaowu aroused Mo Chen's lust, then lay down on the carpet and groaned, "My wife... doesn't want to move."

Mo Chen raised his waist and hips, "Then I won't do it."

Cui Xiaoxiao pressed his hands.

"Well……!"

"I want to do it." Cui Shiyan's voice was so hoarse, "I want my wife to fuck me with her pussy."

[Add bookmark]
0
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
Killing a Hundred People and Attacking Hypnosis
Money and sex trade
After A turned into O, I became Bai Yueguang, my love rival.
The big dick is wrapped around the bamboo horse and the sky at the same time, and the butt hole is ravaged daily
The aloof CEO was licked by two dogs (human animals)
bisexual slut begging to be fucked
Recently updated novels
Fuck beauties to death (bisexual collection)
Tricked the male protagonist
studious
Xiaojiu
Iron chains go better with beauties.
You were fucked by your father and got morning sickness
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 878 26
I suck at story descriptions ... Soo join in 😊❣️
188K 1.4K 21
First story hope you all enjoy it
61.9K 368 27
Original / male male / overhead / high H / drama / time travel / dark ԅ (¯ㅂ¯ԅ) new article please pay attention ~ thank you dears ~ the full text is...