The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

11

354 3 0
By Jeassafae

front page
61. Campus cannon fodder: If I can smell it, it means I love you (plot meat)
search
61. Campus cannon fodder: If I can smell it, it means I love you (plot meat)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Mo Chen's body is highly sensitive. He used to have a good physique and could withstand exercise, but now he is an ordinary person. If he gets too excited, he will easily faint. In the future, he will not faint so easily if he gets used to it.

-----text-----

(Captivity day 2, urine feeding play)

the next day.

Pure black chains lock the snow-white ankles.

"Clatter, crash, crash -"

The chains collided and made a crisp sound. Mo Chen opened his eyes in confusion and looked at the unfamiliar ceiling. It took him a while to realize what happened yesterday.

The room was dark, with light coming from the gaps in the curtains.

"what time is it now?"

The voice is hoarse.

It was difficult for Mo Chen to turn over while lying on the bed, his muscles were so sore, and the dog was still sleeping half on top of him.

"Huh?" Cui Shiyan touched the phone and the screen lit up. "It's half past eleven, is Mo Mo hungry? What would you like to eat?"

"I'm not hungry." I just woke up and have no appetite. Mo Chen stood up and drank some water, then put the water glass back on the bedside. Rather than eating, he wanted to settle a score with the stinky dog first.

five minutes later.

Mo Chen lay paralyzed on the bed, his face looked extremely foul. He didn't know whether the person being beaten hurt or not, but he felt extremely uncomfortable anyway.

Cui Shiyan covered his bruised cheek and knelt on the carpet with his legs together. His eyes carefully looked at Mo Chen's face, "Mo Mo...I was wrong."

"But you won't change it, right?" Mo Chen shook his feet, "You've got your dog tied up, please untie it for me."

Without saying a word, Cui Shiyan quickly walked to the end of the bed, pulled out the key from under the mattress, and unlocked the chain.

Mo Chen carefully ate the rice he was served, one bite at a time, chewing slowly and puffing up his cheeks while chewing. He was so cute.

Cui Shiyan knelt beside the bed and held his chin up to look at it, with a sweet smile on his face, looking silly.

After everyone finished eating, Cui Shiyan picked up the small table and went out. After a while, he hurried back and pressed Mo Chen's waist and legs. Seeing that Mo Chen's face was not so bad, he whispered, "Let's go out to play tomorrow. Let's go to the beach first? Or should we go to the beach first?" Let’s visit the attractions first?”

This tourist city is close to the sea and has a pleasant climate in summer. Cui Shiyan has made enough plans. What attractions and delicacies are nearby and how to arrange the route are firmly imprinted in his mind.

Of course, there's more to the strategy plan than just that.

This single-family villa was his residence in his previous life. He bought it early this time, streamlined the decoration, and couldn't wait to tie up the person... and bring him here.

Before coming, he was thinking about locking people up here for two months and making peace day and night.

Some materials are also prepared.

Condoms - none.

Lubricant - there is too much ink dust and water to use.

Mo Chen’s commonly used anti-swelling ointment - I bought a dozen of them in the online store. It’s strange to say that this online store has been open for so long, and the ointment is very effective, but the transaction volume is not high, but it is sold in other places. I couldn't find it, but this one was the only one. After Cui Shiyan bought it, he took it apart and inspected it. The color, smell, effect... were all exactly the same, so he felt safe sending it here.

Next came the sexy shackles, sexy ropes, sexy clothing, toys...

After eating it in my mouth, my appetite was slightly relieved. My bloated courage quickly deflated, and I was ready to pretend that nothing had happened and take Mo Chen out to play.

The hands that moved around and massaged the body were moderately strong, and there was a hint of ambiguity and teasing in the movements. Mo Chen felt so comfortable that he moaned, "Uh, I won't go."

"Okay, let's go in a few days when Mo Mo is well."

"don't want."

Cui Shiyan's heart skipped a beat.

Mo Chen hooked Cui Shiyan's neck and pulled him over, "You've been holding it in for a year and you're exhausted? I'm stunned and chained up? What, you want to imprison me?"

"No, it's not. I imprison those who break the law, I am, I am..."

"How dare you do it without breaking the law?"

His long eyelashes drooped, "I don't dare... Mo Mo doesn't like that, so I won't do it."

"Oh, I'm afraid of getting beaten."

"No." Cui Shiyan rubbed the bruised side of his face against Mo Chen's palm, and was silent for a while. When he spoke again, his voice was soft and his eyes were shining, "Mo Mo, have you ever heard that everyone has a unique smell. "

"?So?" Why did he suddenly mention this?

"The smell is very light and light." He sniffed Mo Chen's palm, stretched out his hot tongue and took a lick, "but it will be stronger in the armpits, private parts, soles of the feet..."

"It's a very fragrant smell. I can't tell what it is like. My body temperature is obviously cold, but as soon as I smell it, I feel warm in my heart. It's very comfortable and reassuring."

"I read a book later and it said this was 'pheromone'. Animals have a keen sense of smell and can rely on this to identify their companions. Humans cannot detect it and generally cannot smell it."

"If you can smell it, it means..." Cui Shiyan pursed his lips and said in a trembling voice, "It means I love you."

Therefore, he was only afraid that Mo Chen would hate him, not anything else.

It was Mo Chen's silent connivance and acquiescence that gave him not only a thief's heart, but also a thief's courage. Now it's even worse. It's not enough to get a body, and he still wants to use his heart to fight with Mo Chen. Stick to sticker.

Mo Chen smiled brightly, it turned out to be a confession.

"I can smell it too, it smells very good." He tilted his head and kissed her, soothing the puppy's anxiety and uneasiness. His lips and teeth intertwined and he murmured, "The scenery...it won't be too late to take a look at it after I retire. These two Just stay here for a month... uh huh..."

Cui Shiyan's eyes heated up, and he hugged Mo Chen tightly, "Okay."

In the bedroom.

The two bodies were overlapping each other, and the sound of slurping during the fierce kiss was extremely ambiguous.

The palms of his hands carefully caressed every inch of Mo Chen's skin, and finally stopped on his breasts. His fingers either circled the erect nipples, picked up the nipples and pulled them, or pressed the erect nipples to the areola. Grinding it wantonly.

"Uh-huh... stop kissing..." Mo Chen turned his head. The back of his tongue was numb from being sucked on, and his mouth was almost bald from being kissed. His desire had already been aroused, and his female hole was slightly sore. After a while, he shamelessly secreted semen and wet the center of his legs. Cui Shiyan was still playing with his breasts. He took the man's hand and touched it downwards. His rough palm only covered the soft flesh and gently kneaded it. There is no intention of inserting it into the slit to play with the clitoris and vagina.

"There's a lot of water, are you hungry for your pussy?" Cui Shiyan pulled Mo Chen's legs apart, "It's still a little swollen, so I won't fuck you today. I'll lick it for you later, okay?"

"No..." Mo Chen felt extremely uncomfortable. He arched his waist, spread his buttocks, and exposed his butt hole, "Insert it here first... Just do it gently, and you'll be fine..."

Cui Shiyan licked his lips, bent down to take two bites of the cunt, and drank almost all of the vaginal fluid in the front. Then he concentrated on licking the soft asshole. Mo Chen was so stimulated that he didn't even have room to expand it with his fingers, so he had to hold on to the dick. Insert slowly.

"Haha... I'm so swollen, um... I'm full..."

He didn't know if it was an illusion, but Cui Shiyan always felt that Mo Chen's moans were particularly seductive, making people feel dizzy, and he wanted to stuff the penis and the bag together, and fill the person with semen.

If the semen is not enough, just ejaculate to make up for it.

Cui Shiyan, who originally wanted to go slowly, couldn't hold himself tight as soon as it was inserted.

The asshole is so damn good at serving a meaty cock, it can’t hold back even if it keeps sucking him in.

After squeezing the waist and hips for a hundred times, Mo Chen ejaculated twice. His intestines continued to spasm and climax, and all the dirty words came out. He moaned and screamed, and all the dirty words came out.

"My slutty intestines are going to be scratched by the dog's dick... Uh-huh, it feels so good... the dog is so good... I'm going to go, I'm going to go ahhh-!"

This was the cock thrusting hard, the intestines being rubbed violently, Mo Chen whining and screaming as he twisted his buttocks and squirted. The front part of my pussy was flooded with water, and the soft and tender pussy meat was wide open. It was forced to bump into the dense pubic hair on the man's crotch again and again. It was both pleasant and painful, and I squirted several times.

After wetting the pubic hair, it becomes a clump, and occasionally it is swallowed by the open female hole.

"Uh-huh!"

When the deep part of the hole is softened and the cock enters the colon cavity, Cui Shiyan likes to bury it deeply and gently push up to fuck it. The shaft of the shaft rubs against the shallow part, and the beads and grooves go back and forth to rape the deep part. , Mo Chen would be so happy that he couldn't even cry out, he would stretch up and tremble violently, his penis would be hard but he couldn't ejaculate much, his intestines would be twisted tightly, and large amounts of intestinal juice inside would spurt out.

His expression was even more lustful and lustful, he rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue, tears and saliva flowed together.

Cui Shiyan was so fascinated by the obscene scene that he couldn't find the east, west, east, west, or where he could remember the long stream of water.

Fuck softly and slowly.

I'm going to fuck this slut to death today.

After ejaculating dog sperm three times in the coquettish intestines, Mo Chen changed his position, holding the head of the bed and kneeling, with his high buttocks making his waist form a beautiful arc, which just happened to catch Cui Shiyan's hands.

The glans was pointed at the female hole, the waist was straightened, and with a "puff" sound, the entire penis was inserted.

"Hmm... Slow down, slow down... Uh-huh..."

Cui Shiyan still remembers that there is nothing wrong here, so he buries the whole penis in and thrusts gently and slowly. The amplitude of the male's waist is very small, but the frequency is extremely fast. The female hole seems to have eaten a vibrator, and the high-frequency vibration brings tenderness. A numbing continuous pleasure.

The cervix quickly became soft, and it gradually took in the glans that kept hitting slightly.

Cui Shiyan stretched out his hand and touched it. The bulge in the flat waist and abdomen was particularly obvious. He covered Mo Chen's bulging belly with one hand and touched Mo Chen's urine hole with the other hand, "Did Mo Mo wet the bed today?"

While talking, he pressed.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhinging"

The low and sexy voice chuckled in the ear, "You are so shameless, why do you still wet the bed at such an old age?"

"Ugh...it's all your fault, don't...don't interfere..."

The shame of being incontinent was still there, but more of it was the exhilarating pleasure. His knuckles were once again probing the mouth of his penis, but Mo Chen didn't even make a move to stop it.

Cui Shiyan just pressed it in tentatively, hoping to stimulate his penis and spurt something out. Unexpectedly, his finger was actually swallowed.

He pulled out his hand suddenly and stared blankly at the knuckle that had just been inserted for a long time. As if by mistake, he came up and took a lick.

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
twenty three
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
03
.
Popular novel recommendations
Neptune is about to scream as hard as he can
The slut training of a top student
After dressing up as the protagonist's cannon fodder and his wife
[General Attack] Daily routine of cannon fodder drilling (high H, np)
Defeat those tyrants (general attack and quick wear)
The enchanting harem is a zero in my bed (focusing on 1V1 collection)
Recently updated novels
bamboo horse development plan
The male partner doesn’t want to join the love triangle
After my roommate caught me masturbating
【General/Attack】The beautiful head of the house who is coveted
Neptune is about to scream as hard as he can
Hypnosis Meng Yanchen
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 146 5
Hello everyone. I am starting a new story and would like to know if you are interested. I have posted a short excerpt of the first chapter and I'd lo...
300K 8K 26
Ddlb and bxb
61.3K 491 48
the description is long