The fate of the group of cann...

De Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description Mais

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

6

482 7 0
De Jeassafae

front page
56. Campus cannon fodder: Let’s go and see the doghouse
search
56. Campus cannon fodder: Let’s go and see the doghouse
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
"Go ahead."

Today is Saturday, there are no classes, and the school allows students to stay in the dormitory, but most students choose to go home.

After Cui Shiyan dried his underwear, Da Da Da ran over and asked Mo Chen what his plans were for this weekend.

Mo Chen said there were no arrangements.

Cui Shiyan hesitated, "Then, do you want to go home?"

During school holidays every week, Mo Chen used to go home and stay for two days, bringing his pillow dog with him.

Mo Chen stroked the dog's head and said, "Just tell me what you want to do, don't mince words."

"I didn't want to do anything." Cui Shiyan pursed his lips, "There is a newly opened video game city in the old city, and there is a snack street nearby. The food inside is cheap and delicious..." His voice became quieter as he spoke.

The snack street is also called Junk Street, jokingly because all the food sold there is 'junk food'. It is a restricted area for adults and a paradise for teenagers. It is very lively at night.

Cui Shiyan would always pass by on his way home in the evenings from junior high school. The fragrance coming from inside would make his saliva secrete rapidly and his stomach would ache. Once he saved a small amount of money, fifteen yuan, which was enough for his food for several days.

The thin and frail young boy went in with his schoolbag on his back and was dazzled by what he saw. Finally, we stopped in front of the Budai Mo stall and picked out two meat and two vegetables for the boss to fry.

Take one sip and your mouth will be filled with oil.

He always remembered.

Later, when I grew up and had money in my pocket, I revisited my old place, but the snack street was long gone.

This week he wanted to go shopping and take Mo Chen with him.

I regretted saying it.

A young man like Mo Chen, who grew up in a honey pot, would not look down on these things, including him crawling around in the mud.

"Forget it, I didn't say anything."

Will Mo Chen listen to him?

He took the person and left immediately. He went to the video game city first. The puppy took out the money and said he would pay for it. There were some scattered things. Mo Chen took out a stack of red Mao Zedong, which was very neat, and stuffed it into the puppy, "Okay. , come here."

Cui Shiyan kept the whole money and used the change to play projects.

Two people in the shell of teenagers, one over fifty years old in two lifetimes, and the other tens of thousands years old in several lifetimes, are having a great time in an arcade city where the average age of customers is in the teens. When you are tired, eat something, buy some snacks and drinks, and go to the screening room to watch a movie and kill the whole afternoon.

The sky was getting darker and the two of them came out of the video game city.

Within a few minutes of walking, I could smell the aroma of food.

This weekend, there are more people on Junk Street than usual. Junior high school students in school uniforms walking together, primary school students dragging their parents to ask for skewers, and more young faces.

Cui Shiyan and Mo Chen joined the foraging army.

In the middle, Cui Shiyan had been observing Mo Chen's expression. When he saw that the other person's expression was the same, he was still a little curious, and he immediately put his heart back in his stomach.

The streets and alleys were bustling and noisy.

Cui Shiyan said loudly against Mo Chen's ear, "Heavy oil and heavy salt are indeed bad for your health, but it's okay to eat it once in a while!"

Mo Chen nodded.

The two of them wandered from the street to the end of the alley, holding it in their hands and stuffing it in their mouths. They were busy waiting in line to buy more. They only bought one portion. Mo Chen took a few bites and stuffed it into Cui Shiyan's hand.

When he was first fed by Mo Chen in the cafeteria, Cui Shiyan finished eating and complained in his mind that he was "feeding the dog" and said something stern about not liking other people's mouths.

Not only did the food taste delicious now, but he was also angry because Mo Chen didn't leave a bite for him.

"..." Mo Chen looked at the small barbecue skewers in his hand, then looked at the puppy with its mouth so pouted that it could hang a can of oil, and silently stuffed a new skewer into its mouth.

Puppy: Hehe.

After eating and drinking, it was already past ten o'clock in the middle of the night.

Cui Shiyan took Mo Chen's hand and said, "It's inconvenient to go back so late. My home is nearby. Will you stay at my place tonight?"

Mo Chen didn't struggle, "Let's go and see the kennel."

"...Okay."

When they got home, Cui Shiyan took Mo Chen to visit, "How's it going? Apart from being a little smaller, is everything else okay?"

Mo Chen looked around and said, "Indeed."

When school first started, Cui Shiyan went home on weekends to tidy up the dilapidated house. It was about 120 square meters with three bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen and one bathroom. It faced south and had a large balcony. It was one of the few good houses in the community.

Clean up inside and out and replace with new furniture and appliances.

It's just that he couldn't finish it in a day or two during his vacation, so it took him several weeks to finish it. The house has a new look, and I will always think of my roommates when I lie in bed in the middle of the night.

Ever since he became Mo Chen's pillow, he never came back on weekends. Mo Chen occasionally went home on weekends, but would always rush back to the dormitory to sleep with him at night.

No one has lived in the house for a while, so it has accumulated a bit of dust.

Cui Shiyan took advantage of Mo Chen's bathing time to open the window to let in some air, changed into a set of sheets and quilt, then closed the window and turned on the air conditioner.

The warm wind blew slowly. Cui Shiyan sat on the bed, his heart pounding, and his palms became sweaty after a while.

He couldn't sit still anymore and went to the bathroom door to ask Mo Chen if he wanted a scrub service.

The sound of water inside stopped for two seconds, "Come in."

Cui Shiyan took advantage of the situation and said that he would also wash it together. As soon as he took off his clothes, he revealed his rudimentary chest and abdominal muscles. In the past few months, he had gained a lot of fat and had grown a lot. From the beginning, he had to look up at Mo Chen slightly. Now, You can already see the top of Mo Chen's head.

He said he wanted to help rub it, but somehow Cui Shiyan ended up kneeling on the ground giving Mo Chen a blowjob and licking his pussy.

The sound of gasping was hidden under the sound of water.

Taking advantage of Mo Chen's climax, Cui Shiyan stood up and quickly kissed the corner of Mo Chen's mouth. Before Mo Chen could beat him, he covered his head and became dizzy.

"?" Mo Chen quickly supported him with quick eyes and hands, "What's wrong?"

Cui Shiyan: "It's a bit dizzy after getting up too hard..."

"……Good for you."

The bathroom was full of steam and the air was thin, and it was not good to stay there for a long time. After putting on their clothes, the two got out, got into the bed and hugged each other and fell asleep. Before going to bed, Cui Shiyan wanted to go down to cocoon, but Mo Chen was clinging to him like an octopus. Yidong said, "Stop fussing, go to sleep."

The next day, there was a knock on the door.

Cui Shiyan put on his clothes and tucked Mo Chen into bed, "You go on sleeping, I'll go take a look."

The face that opened the door was extremely familiar.

They were a family of three who lived in the house left by his father in his previous life, spent his father's death compensation, and secretly called him a loser and a bitch...

Cui Shiyan's grandparents passed away very early. His alcoholic father was an only son and had a cousin. There are not many relatives on my mother's side, and there was no contact with her after her death.

After his alcoholic father died, Cui Shiyan had no guardian. The "uncle" and "aunt" who were in front of me in the previous life suddenly appeared and were willing to be Cui Shiyan's guardian.

At that time, the young man was softened by the other party's flattery, lowered his guard, and even had weak expectations.

He might have a new home.

Thinking about it now just makes me laughable.

In this life, relatives brought the whole family and repeated the same words as in the previous life, saying that Cui Shiyan's parents were gone and he was still so young and had no one to take care of him. The performance was heartfelt. The slender man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks even wiped away his tears and recounted every moment he had with Cui Shiyan when he was a child. "When you were just born, uncle, I held you in my arms."

The woman holding a little boy of seven or eight years old nodded in agreement, "Yes, yes, your mother is not in good health and has no milk. You drank your aunt's milk when you were a child!"

The same routine as in the previous life, whether he hated it or hated it, Cui Shiyan couldn't feel any emotion in his heart, he only felt noisy.

Mo Chen has been sleeping a lot lately. What if they wake up people with such loud voices?

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
03
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
dirty deals
Sex addicted innocent male college student
Straight men help straight men
The debauched life of the Flower of the High Mountain after female abortion (common knowledge revised, bisexual big breasts)
Doomsday Captivity
Pure meat wontons (bisexual collection)
Recently updated novels
bamboo horse development plan
The male partner doesn’t want to join the love triangle
After my roommate caught me masturbating
【General/Attack】The beautiful head of the house who is coveted
Neptune is about to scream as hard as he can
Hypnosis Meng Yanchen
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

19K 439 28
It's about another boy going on a Pokémon Journey and meeting lots of people. Note: I have decided to remove the mature label. Beware of the 1 yaoi...
300K 8K 26
Ddlb and bxb
2.9K 146 5
Hello everyone. I am starting a new story and would like to know if you are interested. I have posted a short excerpt of the first chapter and I'd lo...