The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

5

520 6 0
By Jeassafae

front page
44. Orc Cannon Fodder: If you win, I am yours (plot chapter)
search
44. Orc Cannon Fodder: If you win, I am yours (plot chapter)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Current dog: I don’t want to force my wife to whimper!

The next world·The dark room where my wife was kept for two months·The smelly dog:…

You are noble, you are amazing, and you still behave well when you get a fucking advantage.

[PS: I saw everyone’s comments. I will mark the next chapter, the next chapter, the next chapter... carefully. The perverted play is placed in the easter egg, please crack the egg carefully. 】

[ps: The next chapter will be released tomorrow, I only wrote half of it today]

-----text-----

Lin Youyou's beauty filter for She Mo was gradually exhausted with repeated entanglements.

Plus the snake's tail.

She hates snake ink.

But primitive people know how to move forward and retreat appropriately. There are many orcs like this in the world, and Snake Mo is not an exception. The friends in the collection team sympathized with her not because she was pestered even after she refused, but because Snake Mo was a disabled orc.

A female's top priority in choosing a mate is to be tall, strong and able to hunt.

Orcs also evaluate their companions first by their strength before looking at other things.

Disabled orcs may have some advantages in the early stage, but as they get older, the disabled parts become weaker and older, which will become a drag. Moreover, disabled orcs age quickly, and their life span is generally very short. They are like prey and cannot live for more than a few decades. , incomparable to normal orcs who are often a hundred years old.

Any discerning female would not choose a disabled orc as a partner. Even if she slept with him because he was good-looking, she would not take the fruits of pregnancy and keep her cubs.

What if the cub is also a disabled orc?

Lin Youyou can quickly adapt to the life here, but she cannot agree with the three views here.

Powerless, confused, and unfamiliar.

There are many such feelings.

'Snake Ink' is nothing but a piece of ice slag.

Compared with the lonely iceberg in Lin Youyou's heart, it was insignificant.

People can't think wildly, as thinking too much can easily make you sick. This is a place where even a cold or fever is a risk of death, let alone a heart disease that cannot be cured.

Lin Youyou could only keep herself busy.

When I'm busy, I don't have time to think about anything.

Lin Youyou's long-term goal is to strive to improve the living environment and bring change and development to the tribe.

It wasn't until the mountains and fields were filled with yellow and red that she had the time to notice the relationship between Lang Yun and She Mo.

The similar little body habits revealed inadvertently, the pink bubble atmosphere when looking at each other, the uncontrollable look of happiness on Lang Yun's face when he mentioned Snake Mo...

Lin Youyou was like a dog passing by the roadside. Suddenly, he was kicked and stuffed with dog food.

Recalling it carefully, she thought that the young patriarch's trust and support for her was just that the courting Lang Yun wanted to steal She Mo's attention from her.

No dick slang.

In fact... I don't know since when, She Mo's 'entanglement' with her became much less. From checking in every day to appearing in front of her every few days, the snake's tail deliberately waved twice in front of her eyes to show his presence.

Lin Youyou tried to dig out more details from the memory of Snake Mo getting along with her.

Did She Mo really like her?

No.

In the eyes that looked at her, there was only peace and appreciation, as well as an imperceptible... apology? !

The few times she was frightened by Snake Tail and lost her temper with a white face, the apology on Snake Mo's face was particularly obvious, but she would be brave next time.

After repeating it several times, she is now a little desensitized, and she knows that the tail is just a simple sway for a few times, and will not turn into a snake head and suddenly come over to bite her.

She had seen the way She Mo stared at Lang Yun.

With a light smile and gentleness, I quietly listened to the wolf clouds.

This is the way you should look at someone you like.

She was stupid at the time, thinking that all primitive orcs were like this, a society where they could love or not like each other, and they could get together that night if they thought the other person's appearance suited their taste, and they could talk about any kind of love.

But the fact is that no matter what period of time, there will always be love and affection flowing between people.

Everyone in the animal world loves them, not to mention orcs and females who have higher intelligence.

Lin Youyou started to have random thoughts again.

This time, I wasn’t thinking about my incompatibility with the world, but why She Mo had to check in regularly.

With this question, Lin Youyou began to secretly observe the two of them.

Mo Chen on the other side knew that his perfunctory work would make the heroine suspicious.

Seeing how the heroine frequently and proactively appeared in front of him, Mo Chen thought to himself that the time has come.

He slowly showed a kind smile to the heroine, "Yuyou, do you want to make pottery together?"

Lin Youyou smiled politely in return, "Okay." She blinked, "I happen to have something I want to talk to you about alone."

On the way, she looked for an opportunity to wink at Snake Mo.

She Mo understood and pushed away Lang Yun, leaving only the two of them.

Lin Youyou was the first to speak: "1949 New China?"

Mo Chen's expression did not change.

"Different world?"

Mo Chen remained silent, and when Lin Youyou looked confused and doubted himself, he raised his eyes and motioned her to look at the sky.

The originally clear and cloudless sky suddenly had dark clouds drifting in. They were layer upon layer, extremely thick, and rolled towards me.

Lin Youyou realized something instantly.

She hesitated to speak, hesitated to speak, and finally made a gesture of zippering her mouth.

Mo Chen smiled and conveyed kindness and comfort with his eyes, relaxing and nothing would happen.

This is directed at him.

Who asked him to induce the heroine to realize that he was also an outsider.

The new world is like this, too fragile, and the world line packaged as a plot line, even if it contains destiny and laws, cannot withstand the twists and turns.

So the response will be huge.

But what can actually be done is very little.

It can't even destroy the system's protection against him.

"System, please go talk to the world consciousness and the way of heaven."

"Okay, host, don't worry."

Lin Youyou, the protagonist, was carefully selected from the Orc Continent. She is knowledgeable, adaptable, kind-hearted but not cowardly, has her own principles and bottom lines, and is measured in her actions... To put it simply, she can be in the world line. Under the guidance, the civilization development of the Orc Continent will be taken to a higher level.

Every world needs a 'protagonist' like this.

The details of their births, deaths, and life experiences are submerged in the dust of history, but their achievements will always stand in glory and will be remembered by the present, future generations, and the entire world.

The environment they live in, their own temperament, plus some coincidences, turning points, accidents... they draw a 'destiny' that is both fragile and tough enough.

But in Mo Chen's opinion, the Orc Continent's world consciousness and the way of heaven are still too conservative.

Things were not done easily either.

People have been selected, but they are not given a good status. They have to work hard to manage everything by themselves. The progress is so slow, and the little luck and merit gained is no different from being sent to beggar in Mo Chen's eyes.

All right.

He admitted that it was the system's generosity that fed his appetite.

He admitted that he was a little anxious and wanted to get rid of his status as a 'pester' as soon as possible.

While the system and Tiandao were drinking tea, Mo Chen quickly reached a deal with the heroine.

That afternoon, Lin Youyou made an appointment with Lang Yun to talk about something.

After a while, Lang Yun flew home and changed his pace when he reached the entrance of the cave.

His chest rose and fell violently, and the clothes that were too close to the body showed the outline of his muscles. The sweat on his forehead and the tears sliding down the ends of his red eyes slowly dripped.

"Amo..."

What did Snake Mo do wrong?

Every orc is looking for a female.

It's him who is abnormal.

"Woooooooo..."

Lang Yun stopped at the entrance of the cave and refused to go any further.

There was a rustling sound, it was Snake Mo coming out.

Her warm and soft body came up to him, hugged him, breathed in his ears, and asked him, "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Lang Yun choked up and asked Snake Mo, if he wanted to find a female to have cubs with him like everyone else, and if he didn't want to live with a tough male like him at all. Did he lie to him before and just wanted to eat his flesh? Are you taking advantage of him by living in his nest?

Mo Chen: "..."

Mo Chen pinched Lang Yun's soft cheeks and looked directly into his tearful eyes, "What did Lin Youyou tell you? Tell me not to pester her anymore? Let you fight with me, and if you win, I won't pester you anymore?" "

Langyun whined and nodded.

Mo Chen fell into deep thought. The heroine did as he said. Was it because he was too harsh or because the heroine was too harsh?

Or maybe both...?

"Stop crying." Mo Chen raised his hand to wipe away the tears on Lang Yun's face. His red lips parted and he spoke softly and seductively: "Then let's have a fight. If you win, I will listen to you." His His tone became slower and slower, "I won't look for any more females, I'll just live with you, be your female, let you lick me every night, let your wolf dick fuck... it's okay."

The man still maintained his half-kneeling posture and hugged Mo Chen. His expression was pitiful, but there were no tears. After listening to Mo Chen's words, his posture and expression did not change, but his ears trembled, and his eyes were still red. His voice was choked, "I, I don't want to force you."

His head was buried in the soft flesh of Mo Chen's chest. After a while, he said muffledly, "Really... can it be inserted into such a small hole..."

Mo Chen sneered, grunting like a dog, "I won't tell you until you win."

"Okay."

The sparring session ended quickly.

When Mo Chen was pushed down on the bed, he admitted defeat.

But he rejected Lang Yun's advances.

Lang Yun held Xiao Lang Yun in his hand, "I just said I could fuck you, how could you go back on your word?"

There was only thunder but no rain, so the crying was fake.

Mo Chen lay down on the bed in a cross shape, "Is it okay if I just let you fuck me? That's fine, you do it."

"No!" Lang Yun added hurriedly, "You can't find other females, not even orcs. You can only live with me, lick me every day, fuck me... you want all of these!"

"Then follow me."

"Okay."

Mo Chen took Lang Yun to the big tree in the center of the tribe, climbed up and picked a fruit to eat.

Lang Yun stood under the tree and stared at him blankly, "It's useless for orcs to eat pregnancy fruit. Come down quickly. If Grandpa Priest sees it, he will be scolded."

"How will you know if it works if you don't give it a try?" Mo Chen finished chewing the fruit, "What if I'm special?"

Lang Yun thought Mo Chen was joking, so he caught Mo Chen who jumped down, held him in his arms, and ran away in the dark.

"Why are you panicking?"

"Grandpa the priest is very cruel when he scolds people!"

"Hahahaha, it's okay. I'll say you asked me to come up and you want to eat."

"Yes! What I'm talking about is that he scolded me! Very harshly!"

Mo Chen laughed until he hiccupped, "Then run faster."

Running at high speed made the summer night air start to flow, and the wind blew past Mo Chen's face, bringing Mo Chen's scent to Lang Yun.

The sultry summer wind no longer made Lang Yun feel irritated like in previous years.

He ran under the stars, in the night wind, and on the land. The weight in his arms made him feel at ease, the breath on the tip of his nose made him restless, and the hearty laughter in his ears made him laugh unconsciously.

Pass through the tribe, cross the stream, and run into the forest.

All the way to the hidden pool, he jumped over the small slope, carrying the ink dust with him, and fell into the pool with a loud 'plop' sound, making a huge splash.

They emerged from the water, embraced and kissed.

This time it was Lang Yun who took the initiative to leave.

He looked at the legs around his waist and said incoherently, "Legs, two... Oh my God, legs! Ah Mo, you have legs! Pregnancy! You're ready!"

When he saw that the structure of Mo Chen's legs was different from his own, he became even more confused.

Silly Wolf has never seen the private parts of other females.

Just because Mo Chen had one more hole than the orc, he thought Mo Chen had really turned into a female.

He hugged Mo Chen and kissed and licked him.

"My, hehe, my female, Amo is my female, I am Amo's orc, hehe."

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
2
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
After the erotic anchor was forced to overturn (3p forced love)
The heartthrob has been spoiled [quickly wear/NP]
Full score Omega
The temptation of the squeamish young master's exposure
The omega being fought over
Imprisoned by her snake-shaped boyfriend after a breakup
Recently updated novels
bamboo horse development plan
The male partner doesn’t want to join the love triangle
After my roommate caught me masturbating
【General/Attack】The beautiful head of the house who is coveted
Neptune is about to scream as hard as he can
Hypnosis Meng Yanchen
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 54 7
just a smut story between two gay old men.
19.4K 571 12
~Complete βœ…~ This is a sequel/add-on to the book 'A Devils Pet' so if you want to understand this I suggest reading up to chapter __ there! After Mid...
61.8K 367 27
Original / male male / overhead / high H / drama / time travel / dark Τ… (Β―γ…‚Β―Τ…) new article please pay attention ~ thank you dears ~ the full text is...