The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

12

387 3 0
By Jeassafae

front page
38. Snake Monster Cannon Fodder: Fantasy Meat · Medium
search
38. Snake Monster Cannon Fodder: Fantasy Meat · Medium
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

It’s so hard to find a job. Are interns really so cheap?

Do you have any good job recommendations that are not limited to majors?

If that doesn't work, I'll go find a nearby night market. It would be a good idea to set up a stall selling starch sausage.

-----text-----

The strength gap between Chi Qiong and Shopkeeper Zhou.

Not big, but deadly enough.

The result of defeat is to become the third pet beside the snake demon.

One is a golden-haired foreigner who is best at pretending to be good in front of Mo Chen.

The second one is a dog demon with messy short black hair. He is the best at wagging his tail and shaking his ears to act cute and let Mo Chen kiss and touch him.

He wore handcuffs and shackles that restricted his spiritual power and chopped firewood for half a month.

There was a question lingering in his mind for a long time.

Why would some people, humans and demons, be willing to be confined in this small inn, absorbing spiritual power every day to increase their cultivation? The purpose is actually to compete for favors and courtship.

Chi Qiong couldn't figure it out.

He didn't know what the golden retriever's spiritual cultivation was originally. He could only see that the current golden retriever was only a little better than ordinary people. As for the dog demon, he couldn't even maintain a complete human form. He spent every day in the backyard with his ears raised and writing ink. Chen shook his tail.

And he, with abundant spiritual power and profound cultivation, has yet to see Mo Chen attack him.

Could it be that Jin Mao and Za Mao were ostracizing him on the surface, but in fact they were trying to preserve his spiritual power?

Chi Qiong sneered in his heart and suppressed the thought that just came out.

Pull it down.

Can two guys with sperm on their brains have such kind intentions?

He is not stupid. No matter how well these two pretend to be, he can still detect their jealousy.

The snake demon knows how to play with people's hearts, trying to make him soften and obey by boiling frogs in warm water. It has not actively harassed him for half a month, but whenever he frowns and purses his lips, the snake demon will not come closer and let the golden retriever into the room every night. , the dim orange lights will not go out until late at night.

With the confinement on his body, his five senses are not as sharp as before, and he cannot hear the movement inside.

Whenever this happened, everything he experienced that night kept lingering in his mind.

Snow-white and smooth skin, tight and soft pussy, hoarse and seductive moans... and that face that is unforgettable.

With thin red eyes, there are salty tears in the corners of the eyes, and the eyelashes are long and curled.

Doing such obscene and obscene things with him, a pair of long legs tightly wrapped around his waist, and the fleshy buttocks twisted shamelessly, but the eyes were filled with water, hazy and pitiful, and the thin eyebrows were tightly knitted together, He cried sadly, as if he had been bullied.

He didn't do anything outrageous.

It was obviously the flesh from the bottom of the snake demon's head that was tightly gripping his cock and squirming and devouring it, trying to squeeze out his essence and spiritual power. It was so greedy that it took a lot of effort for him to pull out his penis.

Chi Qiong tossed and turned on the bed, unable to sleep.

Xiaochi Qiong was even more energetic and erect and hot.

He sat up, casually put on a robe, and walked out the door. As he moved, the long iron chains jingled.

"Dong dong dong——"

After waiting for a long time, the door opened.

The mutt stuck his head out and said, "Is something wrong?"

Chi Qiong didn't answer. He pushed the door open and came to the bed curtain.

Mo Chen's body was covered with sweat and had many teeth marks and kisses. He sat astride the golden-haired man, half-closed his eyes and hummed while shaking his waist. The breasts on his chest were pinched by the man's hands until they were deformed, and the tips of his nipples were sucked. It was red, swollen, and shiny, and I didn’t know which man’s saliva it was.

"Hello."

Mo Chen ignored him.

"...Mo Chen."

Mo Chen stopped and turned to look at him.

Chi Qiong took off his outer robe.

Half a month of exposure to the wind and sun is enough to turn a "rich boy" with "fine skin and tender flesh" into a handsome, honey-colored, dark-skinned man with a thick back and waist, perky buttocks, long legs, well-defined eight-pack abs, and chest muscles. It's even bigger than Mo Chen's.

Under Mo Chen's scrutinizing eyes, Chi Qiong's ears felt hot and his muscles became tighter. The ugly and muscular Xiao Chi Qiong bounced twice lively and arrogantly spat in Mo Chen's face.

Mo Chen curled his lips slightly, reached out and patted Xiao Chiqiong's head, "Have you figured it out?"

Xiao Chiqiong couldn't speak and could only rub his saliva on Mo Chen's hand.

Da Chi Qiong gave a low 'hmm' sound.

"Then you have to study hard."

"?"

Under Chi Qiong's confused eyes, Mo Chen raised his waist, and with a 'pop' sound, his butt hole reluctantly spit out his dick.

The handsome snake demon was charming and charming at this time, leaning on the golden-haired man's arms, opening his legs to Chi Qiong, and said in a hoarse voice: "Let the two seniors teach you."

Teach, teach what?

Is it a job to serve a demon?

Chi Qiong looked at his thick and hot instrument, then at the narrow and small hole in front of him and the regular-sized jade stem. Even if he didn't know much, he knew that he was the most gifted among men. What to learn?

Chi Qiong was pushed aside by the bastard dog demon, and he watched helplessly as the golden retriever and Zamao used only their lips, tongue and fingers to make the snake demon who had just been riding on the man's cock and swung his butt with ease in just a quarter of an hour continue to climax one after another. , squirting and shaking, crying and wailing.

"That's enough, that's enough... Uh-oh! Don't lick... too deep..."

"Bullshit... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

The tip of Mo Chen's protruding tongue was trembling, his eyes were white, and his face was flushed.

He inserted his fingers into the dog demon's hair, tugging and pushing away in frustration, "Get out... the uterus... don't lick it... it's going to break, it's going to... ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh -!"

Accompanied by Mo Chen's elongated moans, the dog demon finally pulled out his tongue and opened the hole. The red soft flesh inside kept spasming and spraying water. The clear semen poured over the dog demon's head and face. He licked the semen around his lips. Licking, the remaining cum dripped down his chin.

The dog demon glanced sideways at Chi Qiong, "Do you understand?"

Chi Qiong: "..."

He only saw the mutt's head buried in Mo Chen's legs, working hard.

The dog demon raised the corners of his lips and mocked: "It's useless to understand. Your tongue is short and you can't lick that deep."

As soon as he finished speaking, he was kicked in the head.

The force of the kick was not strong.

The dog demon tilted his head and rolled around twice, covering his head and coming towards him with a groan. Seeing that Mo Chen wanted to kick him, his ears drooped, he grabbed Mo Chen's ankle and rubbed his face against the pink soles of his feet. "Chenchen, I'm sorry, I was wrong."

He knew how deep and fierce the dog's tongue had just licked.

He was unreasonably unable to participate in the subsequent 'teaching' and sat cross-legged with his tail curled up.

With lessons learned from his past mistakes, the blond man pressed down on his heart, acted like a qualified senior, and explained the course of 'how to please Mo Chen' clearly and clearly.

Student Chi Qiong watched the door to the new world slowly open in front of him. He was enlightened and nodded in affirmation.

After telling the story verbally, I finally realized that it was shallow, but I knew that I had to act on it.

It doesn’t matter if the dog’s tongue is not wide and rough, it can be replaced by slender fingers with well-defined joints.

These hands are broad, flexible, and slightly calloused. They can hold Mo Chen's breasts firmly in the palm of his hand, or rub the nipples with his fingertips, or pinch the toy with two fingers together, or scratch it back and forth with flat nails. This bright red tender fruit.

Coupled with the service of wet and hot lips and tongue, the snake demon in his arms will release all its strength, become weak and boneless under him, and push out its breasts for him to play with and suck.

Drill more than ten centimeters of fingers into the two soft holes, and the soft flesh will immediately wrap around them. If you find the lustful point of the acupuncture points and imitate the nine shallow and one deep parts of the genitals, you will tease and manipulate them, and the holes will suck more fiercely. The tighter it is, the overflowing vaginal fluid will make the pumping smoother, and it will also make a "gurgle" and "gurgle" sound.

Eat and complain.

That's so cute.

The bright red pussy in front of me has clear outlines and beautiful shape. The engorged penis and clitoris, the labia minora spread by two fingers and collapsed on both sides, and the hole that was sucked happily by the fingers.

Chi Qiong licked the semen around the hole clean, then moved the tip of his tongue to the small clitoris and pressed against it.

Finger toying with the female hole, lips and tongue wrapped around the little slut, Mo Chen arched his body, his waist and abdomen were tense and trembling, and his buttocks twisted in an unruly manner, not knowing that he wanted to be penetrated deeper and sucked harder. I long for more, but I still can't stand the thrill that makes my scalp numb and my soul is taken away, so I try to escape.

"Hmm...haha, I want to go, I want to... again... eh-!"

Mo Chen's eyes were dull and lifeless, with tears falling down the ends of his eyes. The tip of his tongue was held and entangled by the man. The fingers in his female hole were replaced by thick and hard genitals, and the soft and tender back hole also swallowed another hard cock.

"Uh-huh...haha..."

I was caught in a red wave and entangled all night.

Chi Qiong ejaculated all the accumulated semen into Mo Chen's belly. He would also fuck his pussy while ejaculating, and asked Mo Chen dumbly if he would be pregnant with a snake baby and if he would give birth to a baby for him.

Mo Chen covered his swollen belly, cried and shook his head in denial, only to be raped more and more fiercely.

The sky is dim.

The door was pushed open with great force, and shopkeeper Zhou walked in. The golden-haired man and the mixed-haired dog immediately got up and got out of bed. Chi Qiong didn't know why, and hugged Mo Chen with a defensive look on his face, then he got kicked and rolled out of bed.

Shopkeeper Zhou picked up Mo Chen, who was tired and sleepy. His eyes were disdainful, "You dare to look at me like this, and you still think of yourself as a human being." He raised his chin, "You two, teach him the rules."

The blond haired man and the mixed-haired man nodded in agreement.

The process of learning the rules is different from what Chi Qiong imagined.

According to Jin Jin, both he and Gou Yao were deceived by Shopkeeper Zhou into working as a cauldron. Now their cultivation levels have plummeted and they have very little spiritual energy left.

The previous exclusion of Chi Qiong was not malicious.

The two of them could have stayed together for a while longer, but a competitor came and made them even more useless. The invisible sword hanging above their heads fell away inch by inch.

Zhou Xitong, this man was an ordinary uncle in his forties or fifties. He accidentally obtained a treasure, which had miraculous effects on subduing demons and demons. He used this treasure to subdue the snake demon, allowing Mo Chen to recognize him as his master and 'willingly' become him. The furnace cauldron, the spiritual energy Mo Chen absorbed from the two of them every night would eventually be offered to Shopkeeper Zhou.

Their eyesight was not very good and they couldn't tell the depth of Zhou Xitong's cultivation.

Allowing Zhou Xitong to grow like this would not be a good thing for them, Mo Chen, or Chi Qiong.

Chi Qiong listened quietly and said calmly, "I understand." The clenched fists in his sleeves revealed a bit of emotion.

He soon became Mo Chen's obedient and polite third pet, pretending to be flawless to relax Zhou Xitong's vigilance.

Zhou Xitong is such a pervert. He plays a lot of tricks in bed. He ties up his hands and feet, blindfolds his eyes, and puts on the wall. He also forces them to lick Mo Chen's urine hole and makes Mo Chen receive strange men. Xiao Mo ejaculated into his clean body.

Oh shit.

Tonight it was his turn to clean Mo Chen.

After drawing out the messy things in his hole, Chi Qiong stared at Mo Chen's lower body, anger and distress converging into murderous intent, surging in his heart.

Damn beast.

"Hmm..."

Hearing Mo Chen's groan, he moved a little softer, "Did it hurt you?"

The long eyelashes like crow feathers trembled.

Mo Chen opened his eyes and opened his arms towards Chi Qiong, "No...it's a bit cold if you hold me to wash."

Chi Qiong leaned over and hugged her, "Okay, I'll remember it and I'll keep hugging you from now on, okay?"

The heat source is close to my side, making me feel warm.

Mo Chen leaned on the man's chest, closing his eyes to sleep, "Well..."

The half-wet hair hung on Chi Qiong's collarbone. Mo Chen tilted his head slightly, and the ripples caused by the movement reached the tip of Chi Qiong's heart. He blinked slowly and was stunned for a long time before continuing to stir the water.

His fingers caressed every inch of Mo Chen's skin, showing no desire, only affection.

Chi Qiong was not qualified to sleep with Mo Chen. Before leaving, Chi Qiong leaned over and kissed Mo Chen's lips.

The purest white snake should not be used and tainted.

Facing the Chi Yinlin he found, he lowered his head.

"Brother, help me."

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
03
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
My brother’s sweetheart likes me
Dress up as a licking dog that is crazy and popular among people
Fucked by the manager till semen drips from her
Tongue slave training diary
Sex-addicted bodyguard conquers the entertainment industry with hypnosis [General Attack NP]
Quick Wear: Playing with Young Beauty
Recently updated novels
scorching sun sunshine
forced addiction
Relying on beauty to save the male protagonist (quick wear)
Do many evil things
[Main Attack] The tragic villain is reborn
Sports son sucks dad's original underwear [mixed sex, incest, high H, sadism]
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 95 12
/PAUSED/ Just a bunch off stuff I've been thinking about :3 This book does not contain any smut!
1.6M 46.8K 59
A BL fiction about how a boy entered the imperial harem to replace his sister and end up having the Emperor fall for him