The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

8

425 4 0
By Jeassafae

front page
34. Snake Monster Cannon Fodder: Plot Chapter
search
34. Snake Monster Cannon Fodder: Plot Chapter
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Why do people go to school, why do they go to work, why can't they sit in front of the computer with peace of mind and update tens of thousands of things every day.

Oh, it turns out it’s because I need to earn money to eat and support myself.

So tired during the day.

It must be very hard for everyone to work and study.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

-----text-----

Hidden Forest at night never stays peacefully in the palace.

The sky is full of stars tonight.

He took Mo Chen to find a high place to watch the stars.

Mo Chen looked up at the sky. The star trails had not yet completely returned to order and looked a little chaotic.

His hot palms reached into the hem of Mo Chen's clothes, touched two handfuls of relaxed soft flesh, and then suddenly withdrew them.

The demon monk hugged Mo Chen tightly, turned his head and said coldly: "Have you seen enough? Come out."

Lu Haomiao suppressed the familiar yet unfamiliar repulsion and walked up to the two of them expressionlessly.

The one who comes is not good.

The demon monk's murderous intention suddenly arose.

Mo Chen raised his hand and touched the back of the man's neck. Two seconds later, his head was tilted on Mo Chen's neck. His tall body also softened and he fell into coma.

"Xiao Lu." The handsome young man held the man who was slightly larger than him firmly in his arms, "Do you remember me?"

Although it was a question, his tone was very firm.

Lu Haomiao was stunned for a moment, and clasped his sleeves with both hands, "...Well, I just remembered something today." He took a few steps forward, approached and hesitated again, "Master, how much do you remember?"

"I remember everything. Why, you want to persuade me to kick your master wife away again?"

Lu Haomiao, who had accurately guessed his thoughts, felt guilty: "...Master, yes, I'm sorry, it was my disciple who overstepped my bounds. Master's feelings are the most important, as long as you like it."

He really thought that if the master didn't think too much, he would advise the master to kick this annoying bald donkey away, and the master and disciples would go to the world of chaos during the day.

"That's natural." Mo Chen smiled, "You have a good talk with your junior brothers in the next few days, and we will leave when the ceremony is over."

"Okay, Master, don't worry."

Seeing that Lu Haomiao was hesitant to speak, Mo Chen said, "If you have nothing else to do, go back. I'm busy these days, but I will go to the grand ceremony."

The young man's eyes immediately lit up, "Yeah!"

After his eldest disciple left, Mo Chen loosened his seal slightly, cast a spell to make Yin Lin sleep more deeply, and found a deserted mountain top to build a large illusion.

Mo Chen will make slight modifications to the 'death' node of the plot this time, but no interference is allowed.

He had a reason to die.

In previous lives, even without Mo Chen's 'accidental injury', the people in his arms would briefly 'die' due to various reasons after the Chosen Ones went crazy and died prematurely.

Mo Chen always felt a little regretful that he could not spend his life with the person in his arms like before.

The real conditions of this world do not allow it, so we use realistic illusions to make up for it.

Until the ceremony started, Mo Chen appeared hand in hand with a man with short hair.

This is not so much a ceremony as a festival celebrated by the whole world.

For three days and three nights, the light emitted by Zhenshi was faint, but never extinguished. The capital was brightly lit, and street vendors were bustling with people shouting and hawking.

Colorful lanterns, strange and magnificent masks, lifelike statues, rough but delicious food... Yin Lin bought them all with Mo Chen.

"Mo Mo, does this pancake taste good?"

"Well, it's quite fragrant and contains meat. Hey, you can't eat it."

The man smiled softly, "I know." He put his arms around Mo Chen's waist, and the affection between his eyebrows could not be blocked even by a mask.

"You two have such a good relationship." The vendor said enthusiastically to Mo Chen: "I also have vegetarian buns here. They are all fresh vegetarian dishes. Would you like to buy one for your lover to try?"

Mo Chen handed over the copper plate and said, "Here you go."

The mushroom and vegetable buns are delicious, not to mention that Mo Chen feeds them with his own hands.

After the man finished eating in two or three bites, he stopped in front of another food stall and stopped motionless. He looked down at the handsome young man beside him and whispered: "Madam..."

Mo Chen touched his stubble and said, "Okay, I understand."

In a small street, the two of them ate from beginning to end.

When the bright moon is high, the climax of the ceremony officially begins.

The two chose a high place to overlook.

Devout prayers are like silk, good expectations are like joy, invisible threads are connected to Mo Chen, and silent whispers are passed to Mo Chen's ears.

This time Lu Haomiao did not choose the 'Little Snake Fairy'. He was dressed in pure white. His original black hair was dyed black with dye. On the side of his temples was a lifelike platinum snake lin. He solemnly walked onto the stage and led everyone to dance together. Sacrificial dance.

Mo Chen smiled at the system and said, "If I can become a god in this world, this kid Xiao Lu will definitely be a qualified chief saint."

The system was silent for a moment and then said, "...I think Yinlin is more suitable to be the Holy Son."

The tone seemed resentful.

Hearing this, Mo Chen thought of Allen who was 'ubiquitous' and fell silent.

He paused and said softly, "You're right."

System: "Yeah."

"This small world is over. I'll go to the system space to stay for a while. Is that okay?"

"!!!Okay, I-I'll clean it up."

"good."

Mo Chen nestled in the embrace of the hidden forest, and the man's chest was filled with a steady stream of warmth. His eyes reflected the light flying into the sky, and the warm orange fire flickered far away. At first glance, it was better than the bright starry sky.

The man who has experienced the illusion has lost the difference between day and night and has become much more 'normal'.

Reflected in the team, the Yinlin brand mascot continues to be useful throughout the day.

Although not as useful as the little white snake.

After the ceremony, Lu Haomiao took the other three chosen ones to the Chaos Realm.

As soon as they stepped out of the human world, the demon sisters regretted it. Sister Hanlu picked off the wreath that suddenly withered and pretended to throw it into Lu Haomiao's face, "Lu Haomiao! Didn't you say that this flower will never wither?"

Sister Shuangjiang stroked the white hair that had been maintained for centuries, and carefully protected it with magic to avoid being contaminated by the chaotic air source. "Even if we really need the Chosen One to save the world, there is no rush. I, we are only over a hundred years old, The horns haven't grown up yet, and he's still an underage demon..." The magic power seemed to have no effect, and the ends of his hair gradually turned yellow and split. Shuangjiang's tears fell down, "Sister, I want to go back to the demon world."

Demon Emperor Feng Qi is a little phoenix who has just emerged from his shell for more than ten years. He is very picky about his diet. Before coming here, he specially prepared a lot of dry food. At this moment, these have gone bad and smelly, just like his face.

He didn't talk much and turned around to go back, but was stopped by Lu Haomiao.

The little white snake quietly emerged from Yinlin's collar and watched with interest as the eldest disciple racked his brains to convince (coax) his junior brothers and sisters.

It seems that the decision to remind Xiao Lu of the past was the right one.

Hey.

Looking at his eldest disciple's faint glance for help, Mo Chen chose to pretend to be stupid without any psychological burden and burrowed into Yin Lin's collar. What did he know? He was just a snake who only knew how to eat and drink and then sleep. snake.

The white snake wrapped around the man's waist fell asleep quickly.

He dreamed about the past.

The system's transmission time was wrong, too early. When he crawled out of the eggshell, he thought it was just dark, and it didn't matter if he couldn't find food. It didn't matter if the smell around him was mixed. Anyway, he had a "good appetite" and could digest and absorb anything. They just take longer to digest.

He doesn't care.

The system feels extremely guilty.

After searching for a long time, I found out that it was this small world that was to blame.

The consciousness of the world is dying, and the heaven that nurtured it is on the verge of collapse. It is a small world that is about to die. Seeing its 'savior', it swallows it desperately as 'medicine'.

The system tried to persuade the world consciousness to be patient and it would get better after a while. Unfortunately, the terminally ill world consciousness could not communicate.

In the past, the system would use points as bait to coax Mo Chen to take on additional tasks.

But now, the system will tell Mo Chen that it is better to abandon this world, log out forcibly, go to other places first, and then come back when the world's consciousness is almost healed.

Mo Chen replied, it’s coming.

There is no heaven, earth, day or night here, so Mo Chen uses his accumulated cultivation to shine and generate heat.

There are twisted creatures everywhere here, so Mo Chen picked out a few cubs that looked pleasing to the eye and raised them from the pile of corpses in the pitch-black mud.

It's a pity that the cubs are not smart enough to be educated, and their bodies are too fragile, so they die young at every turn.

After picking up hundreds of them one after another, and raising them to death, Mo Chen gradually realized that he was still the same four cubs as he picked them up and back, but they gradually became wiser and changed their appearance. The monster transforms into a humanoid creature.

The system told him that these were the four chosen ones who could not bear the memory of the nine reincarnations in the following text. After being saved, they committed suicide one after another and used their bodies and souls to conquer the world.

Mo Chen was speechless, Ganqing was not counted in reincarnation until he opened his spiritual wisdom.

After Zizi gradually opened his spiritual wisdom, he was able to communicate, was able to feed himself, and had lofty ideals and goals. He kept talking about it all day long, wanting to establish the Snake Sect and let the world support white snakes like Mo Chen; He sticks his butt out and plays in the mud every day, wanting to plant flowers in the world and make garlands of the most fragrant and beautiful flowers for Mo Chen; one is keen on shaving his own hair, hoping that the new hair will be as beautiful as Mo Chen's; He is a very picky eater, he vomits when he smells the smell of meat, and he can't see anyone else eating it. He wants to kill all the meat-eating monsters, starting with the mangy dog - except for Mo Chen and his senior brothers and sisters.

Wishes are simple and outrageous.

The weak cubs gradually grow up and become what they like. Their inner desires expanded, and they each enclosed land, established villages, towns, and countries, and studied writing, planting, and inheritance.

Like a child trying to build blocks.

Unfortunately, the blocks always collapse.

The one who destroyed the building block castle was myself who was extremely cautious in the process.

Shocked, at a loss.

Regret, self-blame.

The memories of several collapses overlap, and the cubs will run to the adults crying like the first time, crying to vent their emotions, saying with tears that next time, it will definitely not be like this next time, and then they will fall asleep in front of their master. , waiting for the next 'wake up'.

Cubs never doubt what adults say.

"It's going to get better, soon."

No matter how many times he passed by, Mo Chen would dig a hole and bury the lost cubs together with the mad dog that was becoming more and more human-like, and then lie down in it and sleep for a while.

[Add bookmark]
0
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
Playing with beautiful cannon fodder in a fancy way [Quickly wear np]
After Wen Wen Shou was targeted by crazy critics
Quickly wear: Poor little me, I was trapped by the big guys (np)
Hypnosis, rape, obscenity, cognitive changes (general attack)
The beauty targeted by crazy critics【Quick Wear】
After my roommate caught me masturbating
Recently updated novels
Unavoidable
Money-worshiping male college student works part-time as a prostitute
Bad roots
[General Attack] I failed to ascend and became a game NPC
Military Academy | The Flower of the High Mountain must be hot every week ABO
canine disease
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 92 12
/PAUSED/ Just a bunch off stuff I've been thinking about :3 This book does not contain any smut! Yuji ⬆️ Megumi ⬇️
19.4K 571 12
~Complete βœ…~ This is a sequel/add-on to the book 'A Devils Pet' so if you want to understand this I suggest reading up to chapter __ there! After Mid...
300K 8K 26
Ddlb and bxb
14.2K 878 26
I suck at story descriptions ... Soo join in 😊❣️