The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

2

990 9 1
By Jeassafae

front page
28. Snake cannon fodder: How many dogs did you have before me? (H plot)
search
28. Snake cannon fodder: How many dogs did you have before me? (H plot)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

I want to book tickets for tomorrow. Woohoo.

I will do it again tomorrow!

Even though it was like a dream to be in the top 20 last time! I also want to have a sweet dream again!

ps: Mo Chen’s system is different from Bai Tian’s system, don’t get me wrong.

The plot is basically laid out, two worlds, I survived two worlds! It’s finally time to be perverted! I will start to let myself go with the meat dishes in this world from now on! When an old couple is in bed, there is no such thing as a perfect character, it is all about fun hehehe

-----text-----

Yin Lin is born with two souls. The holy monk and the demon monk are in the same body all day and night, but they each do what they think is right, without interfering with each other, and in perfect tacit understanding.

Today is a little different.

The demon monk's footsteps froze for a moment from time to time, and when he destroyed the fragile blindfold set by the snake demon, he turned three and four times and was unable to summon his spiritual power. Tsk, this is not the first time he has killed such a man-eating monster.

Night is the demon monk's home court, and the saint monk's obstruction has little effect.

In order not to alarm the prey, hunters will carefully hide their footsteps and breath.

Seeing the beautiful and enchanting creature possessed by lust under the moonlight, the chanting in my mind suddenly stopped, and there was a blank silence.

The hoarse breathing and the sticky tail sound are tantalizing.

The red eyes were full of charm, and the eyes that accidentally glanced over were confused and confused. The wet hands were pulled out in panic, and the two vaginas were tightened, and the entrance was small. Although the monk watched for a long time, he witnessed the soft and beautiful vaginas. The whole process from being extremely tight to being able to easily swallow three fingers is still incredible.

how come……

So edible?

When the monster saw him, he was so frightened that he burst into tears and wanted to run away in panic.

The man teleported, firmly grasped the tip of his tail, and smiled, "I caught you, monster."

A monster.

A monster monk.

They are a perfect match.

This little demon seemed to have eaten too much, and after struggling for a while, its snow-white tail turned back into slender legs, wrapped around his waist and rubbed against him.

The demon monk sat down cross-legged, clasped his hands together, unbuttoned his trouser pockets and released the flesh dragon. He curled up his lips and sighed, "Amitabha, sin is sin."

The man pinched the snake demon's soft waist and hips, and the hard-scalding knife ruthlessly broke through the layers of flesh, inserted straight to the bottom, and hit the delicate cervix.

"Uh-huh!"

Mo Chen screamed in surprise, trembling and climaxing with juice. His jade lotus-like arms blocked the man's broad shoulders, and his sharp nails dug deep into his flesh, leaving crescent-like traces.

This is the first time for a man to mate and make peace with a snake demon, but he behaves very skillfully. As soon as the cock is inserted, he knows where to thrust and where to drill, so that the penis can work hard. Serve him.

It's like an instinct ingrained in your bones.

It's not enough to dig into the pussy. Thin vines grow from the fingertips and penetrate into Xi Zhang's hungry back hole. They wrap up the sexy bits of flesh and slap and whip them. The force is not inferior to the friction between the glans and the cervix in the female hole. contradict.

"No! Ohhhhhhh...! It's going to be broken, it's going to be fucked, it's going to be broken! Don't hit... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...! It's going to be broken, it's going to be fucked up."

Mo Chen screamed sharply, frowning and crying, as if he had been greatly wronged, but he spurted and ejaculated from his lower body, staining the monk's robe.

The mushroom-like cock opened the cervix, and the round-headed mushroom rubbed against the extremely sensitive uterine wall in circles. The hot spot in the back hole was almost swollen by the vines. With the slightest stimulation, the penis was squeezed. A stream of semen came out, the intestines trembled violently, and the semen continued to secrete and spurt out.

So cool.

His scalp was numb and pleasure was coursing through his limbs. The snake demon was so happy that he almost passed out. He rolled his eyes, stuck out the tip of his tongue, and moaned indistinctly.

"Slow down... The little meat pot is going to break... The big mushroom, it's so powerful... Wuwu, it's gone! It's going again!"

The man's face darkened, and he slapped the red snake demon's buttocks with his big palm. "It's really obscene." He pinched Mo Chen's cheek flesh and asked, "Who taught you this, huh?"

Mo Chen pouted, "Huh, bad dog taught me..."

A dog demon?

"Have you ever been fucked by a dog?" The man sneered, holding the snake demon's butt and standing up, throwing him up and down again, hitting the man's crotch with his soft pussy, swallowing it completely, and the waist The abdomen even revealed the shape and curvature of the fleshy root, "I'm afraid there's more than one."

The snake demon turned around and said, "Three, no... um, nine, nine dogs..."

For more than five thousand years, he did not just stay on the hilltop prepared for him by the system and practice meditation. He went down the mountain and met people, demons, monsters... and a dog in human skin. He was so crazy. , always trying to do some extremely perverted and sentimental things to him. He couldn't accept it at first. In anger, he 'accidentally' killed several dogs by hand, but this mad dog would come back accurately after he was reincarnated without any memory. , entangled endlessly.

Over time and over time, Mo Chen gradually accumulated experience in dealing with it, and became accustomed to playing some strange games that would never be allowed in the first two worlds.

It’s been years since he’s seen a mad dog active and active, so today he deliberately set up a trap for the dog man to give him a light spank.

Count this one in front of you.

Well, it's the tenth one in this world.

As soon as these words came out, the man's expression did not change, and his anger level soared.

The holy monk gave gentle advice: "He is a snake demon. Snakes are inherently lustful and cannot use human ethics to restrain others. What's more, in this world... why are you angry? Just do it gently and don't hurt others." "

The demon monk remained silent, neither responding to the voice in his head nor asking about the snake demon's past romantic history. He only said nothing but vigorously fucked this cunt.

He never holds back his anger, and will get angry on the spot. If he doesn't want to, he can crush the little demon with only two hundred years of cultivation in his arms with just a few fingers, so there is no chance of him being entangled.

Since the wet and soft pussy can swallow his utensil without any hesitation and cause orgasms one after another, it can naturally eat the other one, and it must have already eaten the other one.

Mo Chen didn't care what the dog man was thinking. His body, which had been completely trained and developed, was very adaptable to such rough and ferocious sex. He tasted the long-lost big mushroom in his pussy, and skillfully wrapped it around it to extract semen and suck it.

The hot spot in the asshole was swollen, and the snake demon thought that the vine was too slender, not even as good as a finger.

If it is as thick as a fleshy mushroom in the female vagina, if you thrust it back and forth in the intestinal cavity, fuck the red and swollen spots, and then hit the lustful heart hard, the medicinal properties of the desire umbrella will be released in a short while, and it will not be like now. Like, you have to hang it on a man like a cock condom and get fucked all night long.

The sky was getting brighter, and Mo Chen closed his eyes and slept soundly, still unfinished, nestled on the man's neck, holding a belly of semen in his mouth, slowly digesting it.

The demon monk took advantage of the fact that the sun had not yet appeared, and drew strange patterns on the waist and hips of the snake demon, dripping blood from his fingertips, admiring it for a moment with lowered eyes, and his eyelids began to fight uncontrollably. After a while, he refused to give in. He closed his eyes reluctantly.

The holy monk woke up.

The hand with clear joints rubbed the pattern, and he didn't know when this soul learned such an evil spell - the recipient of the spell would forget the past and recognize the caster as the master. From then on, no matter whether it was physical or psychological, he would only It belongs to the caster alone - the holy monk sighed and had to find a way to untie it.

He stood up, held the little demon in his arms and went to the river to clean himself.

Perhaps the water temperature was not suitable, or perhaps his movements were not gentle enough. The snake demon opened his eyes, his eyes clear and confused, and called him softly, "Master?"

Yin Lin's hand paused, "Yeah. Be good, spread your legs, and I'll wash the inside for you."

The little snake demon followed the instructions and spread his legs, staring straight at the man with his moist eyes, until Yin Lin's earlobes were red and bleeding.

Under the control of the technique, the warm water flow penetrated deep into the female hole, and then the semen wrapped in the stolen goods poured out. The little snake demon digested it very well, and what came out were all waste semen, and the essence and blood cultivation contained in it had long been drained. .

It's not impossible to stay inside all the time. The waste essence can also be digested by the snake demon. Although it can't increase the cultivation level, it can fill the stomach.

I don’t know why this monk did this extra thing.

The 'amnesiac' snake demon didn't ask, and Yin Lin didn't mean to explain. He just let the recovered snake demon transform into its prototype and wrap it around his wrist. It was not much bigger than a string of Buddhist beads, so it didn't bother him.

Mo Chen was not happy, so he climbed up the man's arm, wrapped it around his shoulder and neck, burrowed his little head into the man's collar, and fell asleep.

Early morning is the most clear and rational time of the day.

He recalled his crazy resentment against the system last night and was filled with shame. Even though it had happened many times and the system didn't mind, he would still apologize sincerely, quickly pack his bags and go after his golden thigh.

His suffering is just an insignificant example among the billions of creatures in the world. Before the collapse of heaven is restored, there will be no order and justice in this world.

The existence of the system can only keep his head awake for two hours a day. After meeting Yin Lin yesterday, although all he could think about was knocking this smelly monk unconscious and throwing him into the river to stop meddling, he still kept thinking. level.

In Bai Zhou's heart, Yin Lin is not only a double-faced eminent monk with profound magical powers, but also a rare 'sobriety agent' in the world. He must have a cliff, otherwise it will be difficult for him to move forward.

Carrying his luggage, he successfully found Yinlin. He lifted up his sleeves and revealed the mark on his arm. He bluntly said that he was one of the people chosen by Heaven and invited Master Yinlin to accompany him.

Yin Lin confirmed that the mark was genuine and readily agreed, heading to Kyoto with Bai Zhou to meet his next target. As a 'sobriety agent', Yin Lin didn't know much about it, and he didn't need to do anything more in the future, as long as he stayed in the team and acted as a mascot during the day.

In addition to Bai Tian, there are four chosen ones, namely the benevolent king of the human world, Lu Haomiao; the Phoenix Emperor of the demon world, Feng Qi; and the two saints of the demon world, sister Hanlu and sister Shuangjiang. These four are currently busy with affairs in the world. , did not take the 'birthmark' on his body seriously at all, and the vague message from Tiandao was ruthlessly ignored.

Bai Zhou now needs to travel across the three realms to find his teammates, taking each step step by step.

Out of trust in the information provided by the system and the kindness of the man in front of him, Bai Bai informed Yin Lin of this information.

The holy monk nodded gently, looking completely convinced.

The sun hangs high above your head and gradually sets in the west as time goes by.

He was still awake during the day, which he attributed to Master Yinlin's company. As soon as the sun set, the other side of the holy monk appeared. After giving him a sidelong glance and leaving, his head became a little dizzy.

Bai Tian quickly tied himself up and lay down on the thin bedding. He closed his eyes and tried to get sleepy. "System, if I go crazy in the middle of the night and want to go back to whip corpses or something, you must stop me!"

"good."

Relax during the day.

I don’t know where Master Monk went to fight and kill... The white accessories the Holy Monk wore around his neck today are really beautiful. I’ll ask if I can touch them tomorrow...

Hululu.

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
03
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
2
.
Popular novel recommendations
Playing with beautiful cannon fodder in a fancy way [Quickly wear np]
After Wen Wen Shou was targeted by crazy critics
Quickly wear: Poor little me, I was trapped by the big guys (np)
Hypnosis, rape, obscenity, cognitive changes (general attack)
The beauty targeted by crazy critics【Quick Wear】
After my roommate caught me masturbating
Recently updated novels
The movie king cries and the pure school girl
Beautiful young mother and sinister stepson
looking for honey
College students’ road to counterattack (H)
Xfu's troubles
Fucked by the manager till semen drips from her
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 439 28
It's about another boy going on a PokΓ©mon Journey and meeting lots of people. Note: I have decided to remove the mature label. Beware of the 1 yaoi...
188K 1.4K 21
First story hope you all enjoy it
38.4K 1.1K 13
This is a short story of love and betrayal as we follow the MC through his Lil journey of finding his childhoodd hubby and asking him to help save an...
3K 146 5
Hello everyone. I am starting a new story and would like to know if you are interested. I have posted a short excerpt of the first chapter and I'd lo...