The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

1

1.4K 14 0
By Jeassafae

front page
27. Snake demon cannon fodder: accidentally eating aphrodisiac mushrooms, being peeped by a monk in the forest (plot, meat residue)
search
27. Snake demon cannon fodder: accidentally eating aphrodisiac mushrooms, being peeped by a monk in the forest (plot, meat residue)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

The new world is coming~

This world is not normal, the creatures living in this world are not normal, and the protagonist group will have hundreds of millions of problems.

The World Chaos Period is a private design, and I will mention what it was like at that time in the following article.

-----text-----

The end of chaos.

Evils are rampant in the world, and all life is in ruins, but compared to the dark and dark scene in the early and middle stages of chaos, it is infinitely better.

Mo Chen has waited from the early days five thousand years ago to now, and finally waited until the point when the plot is about to start. He has pushed his cultivation level to a hundred years - a point where he can transform into a human form and cannot hide the evil aura well.

The cultivation conversion points in the previous world were already in the tens of thousands when settled. Although the cultivation conditions in this world were not good, no matter how few flies there were, they were still meat. Mo Chen didn't mind it, but he was a little tired after wandering around in this small world for so many years.

Let's end this soon.

Qinghe Town, Baifu.

Today is the fiftieth birthday of Patriarch Bai. Relatives and friends came to send gifts and congratulate him. At the banquet, cups were exchanged, people were talking and laughing, and there was constant laughter.

The servant leaned into the master's ear and said, "Master, Master Bai Zhou just went out. Judging from the direction, he should be heading to Zhenhe. Do you want to send someone to follow?"

The head of the Bai family's smile did not reach his eyes, and he said perfunctorily, "Let him be, don't worry about it."

"yes."

After everyone had had enough wine and food, they left one after another. The door of the White House slammed shut behind them. The middle-aged man who was passing by was startled, snorted coldly, spat at the threshold, waved his sleeves and left.

He is just a beast who kills his elder brother and sister-in-law and seeks other people's property. He will be punished sooner or later.

Pity the eldest brother's posthumous son Bai Bai, who has considered a thief as his father for more than ten years.

The day is drifting by the river.

The system reminded him that the golden thigh target appeared, which was the monk in white who was crossing the bridge. His name was Hidden Forest. The monk was wearing a bamboo hat, with black gauze hanging down to his shoulders, fluttering in the wind, and his strong jaw flashed past.

The monk walked leisurely and came to Bai Zhou. When Bai Zhou looked up at him, he realized that the monk was not as thin as he looked and was also very tall.

"Amitabha, donor, is this Qinghe Town?"

The voice is deep and the intonation is like a spring breeze.

The young man nodded and arched his eyebrows, "Are you looking for someone? I can take you there."

"Thank you very much. My name is Yinlin, a poor monk."

"Hello, Master Yinlin, my name is Bai Zhou."

"Donors don't need to be polite."

The two of them walked together. Yin Lin said that he saw a strong demonic atmosphere in this town and came to get rid of the demons. Bai Tian pretended to be surprised and walked a little slower. He said that Qinghe Town was particularly peaceful and peaceful. He had never seen it before in his whole life. As for demons, demons really eat people's hearts and drink human blood as others said. Do they only kill bad people?

Yin Lin chuckled softly and said softly, "No. Demons kill people, and they don't distinguish between good and evil."

The young man continued chattering nonchalantly, his eyebrows dancing with joy, saying that he wanted to lead Yin Lin, but in fact, Yin Lin walked forward with a clear goal, all the way to the front of Baifu.

Bai Zhou looked panicked, "Master, um, there could be a monster in my house."

Yin Lin was silent, stepped forward and pushed gently, without touching the door with his palm, the thick solid wood door slowly opened.

The smell of blood rose into the sky, and the bodies were lying on the ground in a mess, with a big hole in the left chest.

The two came to the lobby.

The monster with white hair and black clothes had five fingers that were like claws, and his sharp nails were about to break open Bai Zhou's uncle's chest. The tin staff held by Yin Lin turned slightly, and the ring vibrated.

The monster turned around suddenly, revealing a breathtakingly beautiful face, with dark eyes, pinkish-white skin, and lips as red as the blood at the corner of his mouth.

Both sides were startled.

"Holy monk, help!"

A hoarse cry for help broke the eerie silence.

The fat man's tearful face was extremely ugly. He closed his eyes during the day and suppressed the nausea. When he opened them again, he was filled with fear and worry. "Uncle, be careful!"

Mo Chen's hand had just penetrated two inches and touched the fat man's heart when a ray of golden light knocked him to the ground. Red and swollen marks quickly appeared on his hands, and his legs turned into thick, snow-white snake tails.

"The bold snake monster has done many evil things and shows no repentance. He deserves to be killed."

The fat man crawled to Yin Lin's legs like maggots and hugged the monk's clean clothes without letting go. The flesh on his face kept shaking, "Thank you, holy monk! Thank you, holy monk! This, this monster killed more than a hundred members of our family. Ah woo hoo! Master, please destroy it quickly!"

Seeing that the person who came here did have some ability, the little demon immediately changed his expression, frowned his eyebrows and drooped his eyes, making a pitiful look, and tried to use his beauty to do evil, "Master Saint Monk, but I'm just hungry." Mo Chenwai He tilted his head, stared at the fat man's chest, and said in an innocent tone, "I came here because of the very fragrant smell. I don't want to eat the others. I only want to eat him. It was he who pushed those people in front of me." .”

The man's eyes panicked, "You're talking nonsense! Monster! How could I-"

"Donor." Yin Lin took off his bamboo hat, revealing his extremely handsome face. With a move of his calf, the fat man slid out far away. At first glance, it looked like he had been kicked away. He stared into his eyes and sighed, "Amitabha, poor man." The monk saw that your sins were serious and asked the donor to put down the butcher knife and repent."

"You, you! How can you taint someone's innocence out of thin air! Demonic monk!"

Yin Lin ignored him and looked at the beautiful snake demon, "This...donor, there are many things you cannot eat. It hurts others and hurts yourself. Do you know that you are wrong?"

Mo Chen blinked and asked him: "If I say I know I'm wrong, will you let me go?"

"Of course, I hope the donor will sincerely change his ways."

Mo Chen smiled brightly, "Then I understand my mistake, thank you Master." He waved his beautiful snake tail, twisted his waist and left quickly.

Bai Zhou gritted his teeth and went to help the fat man, "Uncle, are you okay?" How come you are not dead? You obviously deserve to die the most.

"It's okay, good boy. You can't believe the words of outsiders and monsters. You know exactly how your uncle has treated you over the years."

"Yes, my nephew will remember his uncle's kindness."

He bites the word "gratitude" very hard.

No one knew about him since he was born. Except for the 'system' that had always been with him, when he was still in his mother's womb, he could hear the gentle female voice and the low but equally gentle male voice, gently touching him across the belly, looking forward to it. His birth.

Later, the male voice stopped, and the mother was in deep mourning, but she tried hard to cheer up the baby in her belly, but eventually died on the bed, and her belly was cut open by her good uncle.

The ferocious beast's hands were covered with blood, and a stench came out of its split mouth. He said to the crying baby: "Good nephew, I am your uncle, your father's brother, and I inherited his family business." , naturally he wants to inherit his wife, but this stinky bitch is annoying to death with her crying and scolding. Uncle, I was afraid that something would happen to you, so I rescued you. You must remember this kindness well."

The shrill laughter drowned out the baby's cries.

The baby slowly grew up and became the handsome young man he is today.

countless times.

countless times!

He wanted to kill these enemies and accomplices, or escape from this prison.

But the system repeatedly stopped him and forced him to endure it.

Now he finally had the opportunity to kill someone with a borrowed knife, and he was stabbed by the monk he just met.

He hates it so much.

He hated the system that tied him down, hated the hidden forest that suddenly appeared, and hated himself for not being able to seek justice for his father and mother with his own hands.

But the resentment didn't last long.

The beast who had been arrogantly asking him to get the medicine a second ago suddenly had his eyes wide open, bleeding from all his orifices, and painful moans escaped from his throat. He slumped from the chair to the ground and struggled and twisted.

The evil spirits have been eliminated, and the hidden forest has long since left.

Bai Tian took a step back and watched quietly as the maggots on the ground gradually stopped struggling and died in silence.

Tears that had been held in for decades rolled down.

The full moon hung high in the sky, and the blood stains in the lobby were still being cleaned during the day. When the sky turned dark, it rained, and many of the blood stains in the courtyard were washed away.

This is his parents' house. Even if it needs to be burned down, it must be burned cleanly.

His eyes flashed, and the hidden forest suddenly appeared in front of him. He looked around, looking at him with eyes no different from looking at the floor next to him. As soon as he opened his mouth, the person suddenly disappeared again.

"?"

Neuropathy.

This sentence is very pertinent. The person controlling the body at this moment is the demon monk Yinlin. He only appears at night and specializes in killing the evildoers that the holy monk Yinlin lets go. After confirming that the fat man is dead, he follows the smell and chases Mo Chen. .

After the rain, the mountains and forests are filled with moisture.

The little snake demon sneaked out from the hands of the eminent monk. He was tired and hungry, and his heart could barely fit between his teeth. Seeing that the mushrooms on the roadside did not look poisonous, he mixed some into the rabbit meat soup and cooked some to eat. It was so delicious. Just as I was about to destroy the corpse and run away further, a strange and unbearable heat rose from my lower abdomen.

Mo Chen suffered the loss of being uneducated. He didn't know that the mushroom just now had side effects besides being delicious and non-toxic. His legs went weak and he fell to the ground.

In just a short while, the penis was raised so high that the two vaginal holes on the center of the legs were oozing with water. The light-colored clothes were stained with water and stuck to the butt hole of the buttocks in a sticky state.

A blush appeared on her handsome cheeks, and her gorgeous lips were slightly opened, revealing her snow-white teeth and a small red tip of her tongue. Her brain was churned into paste by the exponentially increasing lust, and the heat spread from her lower abdomen to her whole body, forcing the beautiful and handsome snake. The demon strips himself naked.

The bright moonlight shines on the snow-like jade skin.

The plump and plump buttocks trembled in the night breeze, the slender curve of the waist was tempting, and the snow-white chest muscles were bulging, not inferior to the breasts of a delicate woman.

In other words, this snake demon's body is softer and more voluptuous than that of a woman, and he has a penis and a small pussy. He has eaten so many lust umbrellas, and is delirious from being tormented by double desires.

Mo Chen held his cock and jerked it twice, and the jade-stem-like thing came out unsatisfactorily. He ignored the hardened cock again and impatiently played with the two wet flesh pots with his fingers.

One, two, three.

The finger inserted into the female hole and the anus, making a squeaking sound. The fingertips struggled to reach the hot spot in the shallow part of the meat pot, and then poked and fucked it. The orgasm continued, and it was still unsatisfactory.

The semen flowed down the roots of his legs, and there was a noise in the grass behind him. Mo Chen whined and groaned, and fell to the ground. He turned his head to look, and his eyes filled with moisture met.

The holy monk had a strange look on his face. He stared at him as if he wanted to eat him. He was completely different from the compassionate and holy person he was during the day. Mo Chen was so frightened that he transformed a snake's tail on the spot and tried to run away, but the tip of his tail was struck by someone. Hold on tight.

"I got you, monster."

[Add bookmark]
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
divorce application
Poor social animal【ABO】
Pretty little succubus is fucked to tears every day
One Hundred Ways to Fuck Your Slutty Boyfriend (Pure Meat)
The delicate pussy was fucked to pieces by three brothers
The pretty little girl is forced to be loved by the protagonist every day
Recently updated novels
The villain’s master is a childlike figure (time travel)
An art student who was gang-raped and turned into a bitch (bisexual np)
After rebirth, he refused the crematorium and just wanted to escape quickly
Strategy for the protagonist’s Bai Yueguang
Fucking bisexual big-boobed little mom (discipline, hardcore, high h)
Witch (np)
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 2.4K 38
The description of this book, is pretty much what left off in the first book. Soo yup
2.9K 146 5
Hello everyone. I am starting a new story and would like to know if you are interested. I have posted a short excerpt of the first chapter and I'd lo...
19K 439 28
It's about another boy going on a PokΓ©mon Journey and meeting lots of people. Note: I have decided to remove the mature label. Beware of the 1 yaoi...