The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

12

877 12 0
By Jeassafae

front page
25. The slut raped her tender pussy and was fucked to death until she squirted urine and climaxed.
search
25. The slut raped her tender pussy and was fucked to death until she squirted urine and climaxed.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Bestiality warning in the next chapter

You guessed it right, Zhou Zhou is a bitch, the kind who fucks for two hours and ejaculates for half an hour, hehehehe.

-----text-----

Dual cultivation is a process, and the key point in the process is the moment when both parties reach the top and become "in harmony".

Zhou Yize washed himself carefully, focusing on his crotch. He peeled off the foreskin and washed it, washed the scrotal folds, and applied shower gel three times to his pubic hair.

Then he put on the silicone semen ring obediently on his erect penis, like a scarf under the head of an ugly dick. There were bulges of different sizes around the scarf.

He put on his nightgown and climbed onto the bed. Mo Chen, who was sitting on the bed, glanced at him and said, "Come here and hug me."

The man hugged Mo Chen, kissed his earlobe tentatively, licked his cochlea, and moved his hands over Mo Chen's body, caressing the sensitive areas on Mo Chen's body according to his memory.

Gently pinch the waist, carefully rub the buttocks, stroke the pussy, press the anus, and stroke the dick.

Kissing him all the way, kissing his longing lips.

The wet tongue tips touched, tested, and intertwined.

The light and sweet meaning that burst out was like a fallen spark, igniting Zhou Yize's chest. The lingering and pathos kiss only lasted for a minute, and he hurriedly moved down, took the areola in his mouth, and sucked the tip of the nipple.

Tears suddenly fell down.

Ever since this guy got the order to practice dual cultivation, his inner voice was noisy. Mo Chen turned it off because he was annoyed. At this moment, his chest was wet with tears and he opened his ears again to listen.

——"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

What a bunch of nonsense.

Just cry, as long as your dick is still hard.

Tonight's foreplay was long.

The man touched Mo Chen up and down, inside and out, and licked it all over with great effort. Mo Chen was teased so much that the center of his legs became wet, the horse's eyes vomited glandular fluid, and his vagina drooled, but He didn't urge Zhou Yize, but his eyes gradually became gentle and affectionate. He wrapped his legs tightly around the man's waist, hunched his waist and rubbed his hot cock with his lower body.

Xi Zhang's hungry pussy sucked the glans into his mouth and ate half of it, then pulled away and rubbed the cock from beginning to end with his sticky pussy. Zhou Yize cooperated knowingly, making the glans, penis ring and rugged shaft Passing through the anus and vagina in turn, they rubbed Mo Chen's penis against each other.

The already thin pajamas were thrown aside as they were deemed to be in the way.

The two naked bodies were entangled together, hot and cold, their breaths touching each other, eagerly asking for each other's body fluids.

The hole is so itchy that when the glans is inserted next time, Mo Chen sinks.

"Uh-huh--!"

There is no need to expand, the meat hole is extremely soft and wet, and it squirms to swallow the cock. The folds are stretched inch by inch, running over the hot spot, and hitting the slutty heart of the palace mouth.

Mo Chen collapsed on the bed, his eyebrows furrowed, he touched his stomach and groaned, "Haah... it feels so hot... my belly is so full..."

Such a charming and alluring gesture completely made Zhou Yize's heart come alive.

The tears that had just stopped started to fall again. She was biting her lips and crying while humping her pussy. From time to time, she would tilt her head and bite Mo Chen's soft cheek flesh to taste the soft and sweet taste. The little tongue laughed twice with tears in his eyes, and hummed and said, "I'm sorry, my wife."

Mo Chen was a little confused.

He thought that Zhou Yize might not be able to let go this time and would have to move by himself, so he asked Zhou Yize to put on the concave and convex penis ring, not because he wanted the man to accumulate more semen and cultivation.

But now the cunt that was digging into his penis was not very wide, but the force was real. When it penetrated the cervix deeply, he wanted to tear his belly open. The tender meat of the cervix was constantly being crushed by the glans grooves and silicone protrusions. The tingling and numbing pleasure drove Mo Chen almost crazy.

The little thorn is obviously very soft to the touch, but why does it change as soon as it is inserted...

How could this happen...I can't stand it...my pussy...is going to be worn out...

His slightly flushed legs opened and closed, and in less than a minute, he was penetrated dozens of times. Mo Chen endured it again and again, whimpering and moaning softly with his watery eyes open, moaning and squirting.

Waves of pleasure flow through the limbs, converging into the brain and impacting the nerves. The body pressed tightly by the man's strong body trembles slightly, and the body and soul are about to be penetrated by the obscene stick. Where can I hear it? The whispering in the ear has to go in.

Zhou Yize, a fool, was still confiding in his wife.

He just inserted it, how could my wife squirt so quickly? It must be because she hasn’t had sex for so long and she’s not familiar with him, so she’s a little reserved and can’t hold back.

As for the water that comes out.

Hey hey hey, Chenchen’s wife’s hole already has a lot of water.

However, he was not satisfied with the gentle penetration and slow fucking. He knew that Mo Chen liked something a little rougher, so his male waist was finally willing to be electrified, and he lay on Mo Chen's body, pulsing like a motor.

Mo Chen's eyes suddenly opened wide, and tears flowed down the tail of his eyes into the fine hair on his temples. His red lips opened and closed, and he screamed: "No, no woo! It's too... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Zhou Yize felt extremely comfortable being sucked by the orgasmic vagina. He lowered his head and kissed Mo Chen's lips, and praised vaguely, "My wife is so great, my pussy sucks so beautifully... Oooh, I'm going to be so happy, is my wife so happy?" ?”

His wife is going to be fucked crazy.

The stick penetrated the flesh hole, and the jagged and convex surface was the cruelest instrument of torture. It ravaged and whipped the poor and tender flesh, and Mo Chen even forgot about the gap between the enemy and ourselves - as long as he concentrated on accumulating power, he could definitely beat someone to death - he Her mind was focused on the place beneath her body, being stabbed to death by the lewd stick, and she was constantly climaxing, squirting, twitching, and convulsing.

The blocked lips and tongue let out a scream of collapse, and her legs trembled and wrapped around the man, like a life-saving piece of driftwood. Little did she know that the piece of driftwood was made of iron and would pull him into the abyss of lust. .

The pleasure forces one to surrender.

Not to mention a snake with a promiscuous nature.

If you can't beat it, join it; if you can't resist it, enjoy it.

Mo Chen's body was so soft that the cervix was gradually opened. The hot and round glans was inserted smoothly, and the grooves and grooves were stuck in the entrance of the uterine cavity to crush the tender meat.

"Whoa-!"

"Don't... can't stand it, it's too exciting, oooh... stop, haha -! I'm going to squirt, squirt, oooh!"

The vagina opened wide and sprayed out cool water. The incontinent squirting lasted for a while before it stopped. The vagina was a mess, as if there were countless small mouths sucking cocks. Zhou Yize stopped in time, but still couldn't hold his semen. Shun, the semen deep inside was gushing out and wanted to be ejaculated, but it was blocked by the penis ring and flowed back unwillingly.

Zhou Yize groaned, and his cock swelled again. He pumped it gently twice, and started peeing at him again. In addition to the mess under his body, and Mo Chen's absent-minded and lustful attitude, Zhou Yize finally realized it. He realized that his wife was fucked to death by his stuffed cock.

My wife’s penis seemed to have ejaculated many times.

In the past, it was usually done after the vagina was fucked before being fucked.

——"My wife is so coquettish and beautiful. I want to fuck her badly. If I fuck her in the back, my wife will definitely be fucked."

Zhou Yize tightly held on to the dark and obscene thoughts, his eyes were innocent and panicked, "I, should I take off the ring before doing it?"

Mo Chen's eyes slowly turned, the mist dissipated, and his eyes regained some clarity, "No need..." He opened the tender anus, "Insert it in, slow down..."

But as long as the pervert sticks in, it will be an ecstasy of torture, no matter how fast or slow it is.

I don’t know whether it was intentional or unintentional, but every time the cock was pulled out, he paid special attention to the shallow spots, swung around twice, and then dug heavily into the deep fleshy holes.

"Uhhhhhh-!"

Mo Chen's thin white legs were struggling on the sheets. He was holding on to the pillow. His raised neck was fragile and beautiful. He opened his lips and screamed for ejaculation. His intestines were torn apart by the cunt, and the deep colon cavity was penetrated. The glans was occupied and rubbed, the intestinal juices flowed out, and the bits of bright red soft flesh that was pulled out of the cunt were trembling.

Desire for immortality and death, life and death.

At first, he had a strong resistance to things like estrus, but now... if he continues to be fucked like this, Mo Chen may never be able to go back to the past.

He covered his face with his hands and cried hoarsely, "I can't help it... I'm going to die, you're going to fuck me to death, wuwu... It's all your fault, you piece of shit, for messing with my mind... and fucking my body..."

"You insisted on getting me involved, and you still blame me..."

Zhou Yize felt so distressed that he hugged the soft Mo Chen and kissed him to comfort him, "It's all my fault, Xiao Mo, don't be sad. If we don't do it, we won't do it, let's play throwing sandbags, okay?"

He acts as a punching bag.

Mo Chen stopped his tears and shook his head, "I won't play...get that piece of crap away, cum in, hurry up..."

The male voice was gentle and loving: "Okay."

The penis ring was thrown aside, and the glans happily broke into the uterine cavity, rubbing the tender meat inside, bouncing and shooting out semen full of cultivation.

With the help of magic, the semen was firmly locked in the uterine cavity, not even a drop leaked out. The semen that had been held in for most of the night was thick and abundant, and the swollen belly looked like it was three months pregnant.

After making love, there was satiation and exhaustion. Mo Chen couldn't lift his spirits, so he hugged the warm stove and fell asleep.

The beating frequency of the two closely connected hearts gradually became consistent.

After that day, Zhou Yize's nightlife became richer, and he became bolder during the day. He hugged Mo Chen's tail and acted as he pleased, with the curve of his lips making honey.

He rubbed the hidden scales and said, "Chenchen, I think..."

Mo Chen pulled him out of the forest with a tail.

"There is a group of people out there who are using my name to engage in cults. They will come back after dealing with them."

"...Hey good!"

"My wife, wait for me to come back! Let's try!"

"roll--!"

Ever since the influence of Mo Chen's polar molt spread that day, the small groups of "Protestant" scattered around the world seemed to have been given a shot in the arm, with a large number of believers. Governments in various places turned a blind eye, and those with brains were secretly Promoting and correcting, but brainless people have developed Protestantism into a cult that persecutes the people. After dealing with this wave of people, the alliance will be full of people who were guided by the dream. After discussion, they felt that religious beliefs should also be unified. It would be better to make it official directly to avoid any further mistakes that would affect the purity of the worshiped faith.

Zhou Yize was in a hurry to go back, and Yang Hu pulled Lin Yue over and wanted to treat him to a wedding banquet.

"Congratulations." Zhou Yize suddenly thought and sent a telegram to Mo Chen, asking him if he wanted to come out for some fresh air and have a meal.

Mo Chen agreed.

Zhou Yize grinned, "Okay, I'll take Mo Chen with me and open a table for us. The food must be plentiful and good."

Lin Yue didn't expect Master Mo Chen to come back, and his eyes lit up: "Don't worry, I will remember everything you like to eat."

Zhou Yize nodded, "There's no need to be too grand and conspicuous, just treat us as an ordinary couple, ahem, ordinary lovers."

Lin Yue: "...Oh."

At the wedding banquet.

Mo Chen changed his face slightly. Apart from the newlywed couple and the man who kept giggling next to him, only a few familiar people vaguely guessed it, but did not come together to disturb the couple.

"My wife promised me hehehe, let's have a bridal chamber tonight, hehehe."

The clingy big dog hugged Mo Chen and rubbed against him. He couldn't control it when he was happy. He drank too much and was going crazy.

Mo Chen glanced at the man's crotch. He was too stunned to get hard. He didn't know if a guy with the blood of the Qilin clan could be hard.

The mixed blood in this small world has long been very thin, and there is no possibility of completely stimulating the blood of the mythical beasts. As the cultivation level increases, many mixed bloods have the characteristics of beasts, which look no different from the cats, dogs, foxes in the biosphere. , but the difference is size.

Zhou Yize didn't make any movement for a long time. It was simply because Mo Chen had picked him up. He happened to be stuck on that line and was just short of finishing.

Back at home in the evening, Mo Chen fed the drunkard some spiritual energy, and Zhou Yize gave him a big change...a dog.

The majestic, mixed-haired wolfdog was as tall as Mo Chen standing.

The next second, the dog stuck out his tongue and pounced on Mo Chen, licking it back and forth.

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
twenty three
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
0
.
Popular novel recommendations
[Zerg Main Attack] I really hate men
Days and nights spent under the pressure of the sworn enemy (H)
The beautiful cannon fodder is always coveted by the protagonist group (quick travel)
I also want to escape from Shura Field today (Quick Travel)
The top student gave a thumbs up to the school bully
Emperor Sao asks for imperial concubine grass every day
Recently updated novels
After meeting Crazy Batch, he got better and I went crazy
Three people addicted
omega breeding center
Bisexual princess begs to be fucked
There is no crematorium for chasing my wife.
(gb female attacker) fold him
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24M 419K 76
Description in the first Chapter
341K 19.9K 34
A little something raunchy. Just cause. ***Warnings*** Sex. Prostitution. BDSM.
19K 439 28
It's about another boy going on a PokΓ©mon Journey and meeting lots of people. Note: I have decided to remove the mature label. Beware of the 1 yaoi...