The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

11

769 11 0
By Jeassafae

front page
24. Doomsday Cannon Fodder: On the Magical Use of Puppet (plot chapter, meaty prelude)
search
24. Doomsday Cannon Fodder: On the Magical Use of Puppet (plot chapter, meaty prelude)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

On February 7th, the weather was cloudy and rainy. It was eighty-one and the night orchids were seventy-seven.

This short line of words expresses all my bitterness.

I have no intention of typing, the meat will be in the next chapter.

-----text-----

Since then, Zhou Yize's gloom and despair have been swept away. He goes to bed at eight o'clock every night and gets up at five o'clock in the morning. He keeps high spirits, practices hard, and eats properly. Thanks to his original foundation and orc body constitution, after a month of persistence, he regains his strength. Return to peak condition.

She has a tiger-like back and wasp-like waist, curved buttocks and long legs, sword-shaped eyebrows and starry eyes, and a strong outline.

Yang Hu, who witnessed everything, was amazed by this earth-shaking change.

Look at this peacock spreading its tail.

What a coincidence.

It was also on this day that Master Mo Chen woke up, ran out of the cultivation warehouse, and found a place to coil up in the snowy mountains. There was only cold animality in the snake's eyes.

Zhou Sandao Yize brought large and small bags of food and was a part-time food delivery boy. He cautiously approached the giant black snake. As soon as he unloaded the food from the car, he was pulled out far away by the tip of the bucket-thick tail and turned into a line in the air. Parabola, falling heavily on the snow.

He groaned, slowly got up, and got on the new food truck.

Everyone is not sure how much the snake-shaped Mo Chen eats. They can only estimate based on Mo Chen's size, and record his eating habits and preferences based on his daily eating status and the degree of abdominal bulge.

The fresh results were overturned three days later.

Mo Chen began to lose his appetite and his condition deteriorated. His scales gradually became dull and his eyes became cloudy. He stopped playing with the sandbags he used to play with so much these days. He only used his tail to wrap around this annoying figure that he was reluctant to throw away. Bring it to your head and play with it from time to time.

There are various signs that Mo Chen is about to enter the molting period.

The molting process lasts all day.

This is still with the help of Zhou Yize, otherwise it will be longer.

Under the dark snake skin, what emerges is a white baby dragon. There are two dark protrusions on the forehead, which gradually grow and shape into dragon horns. The edges of every snow-white scale on the body are glowing with golden light. When it is completely Shaking off the snake slough, bathing in the bright sunshine, raising his head slightly and looking down at all living beings, he showed shocking holiness and majesty.

This scene was completely recorded by a high-definition camera and recorded in history.

Later generations will call this moment - the first year of the New God.

But in fact, Mo Chen is not a dragon at this time, but a dragon. The demonic energy on his head was not yet stable and concentrated, and he deliberately transformed it into the shape of a dragon's horns, just to show off.

He posed, "System! Quickly, help me take pictures!"

The system responded, and a second later, beautiful photos from several angles were presented in front of Mo Chen.

Mo Chen frowned and saw an eye-catching black spot on his tail.

Take a closer look, oh, it's Zhou Yize.

After pretending to be crazy for the past few days, Mo Chen finally took a breath. Looking at Zhou Yize now, he no longer had the desire to gouge out his eyes and his heart.

The first step of clearing up the plan of salvation has been completed.

Next is the second step, feedback.

Mo Chen dissipated pure spiritual power and stable demonic energy into this small world to reach a balance point.

But humans don't know this.

They began to excitedly implement the second step of the plan, to create a god.

Gather your cultivation and beliefs and offer them to Mo Chen.

The cultivation that Mo Chen collected was returned to the air and circulated in the air. It was not until someone came to ask why someone was still struck to death by lightning that the contract was over, that Mo Chen lazily told them the truth.

The Human Alliance is vaguely aware of the reason why some national dignitaries do not have premonitions in their dreams.

Unpredictable people.

While Mo Chen was working hard, they stood still and the undercurrent surged.

When Mo Chen went crazy and was on the verge of death, they incited a rebellion, shouting, "Those who are not from our race will have different minds, and they will be punished soon." They moved around the world, and the alliance spent a lot of time suppressing them until There were a few groups of rebels who wanted to take action against Mo Chen, who was seriously injured and dormant, but justice fell from the sky and wiped them out.

Immediately afterwards, the main force of the rebels died suddenly that night, and several high-level leaders of the alliance also died suddenly. After careful investigation, evidence of their contact with the rebels was indeed found.

This is just a guess, and the current events have directly confirmed it.

Not dreaming = will seek death = will die.

Looking at the internal situation of the Human Alliance now, it is as clear as turning on a cheating device.

"The next key point is for the master to turn from a dragon into a dragon and keep an eye on those people, guarding them with extreme vigilance."

"I hope they... can realize this, stay safe, and don't seek death."

At this time, Mo Chen had already realized his pre-apocalyptic dream, and found a place deep in the mountains and old forests, where he practiced training - but there was an extra servant beside him, which was the only 'gift' he asked from humans.

Don't say it's a person.

Even if it’s a group of people, humans are willing to send them over.

On the surface, we still have to do some work and follow the principle of voluntariness. Ask Zhou Yize, are you willing to serve Master Mo Chen in his cultivation?

Zhou Yize nodded as if pounding garlic.

No one found it strange, after all, the ideological propaganda had already begun subtly, and now there were a hundred people caught in the crowd, and ninety-nine of them were willing to serve at the feet of the 'Dragon' for the rest of their lives, fighting for their scalps for quota.

The leader patted Zhou Yize on the shoulder and said, "Young man, Mr. Mo wants you by name. This is your blessing. Take advantage of it."

"Yes! I understand! I, Zhou Yize, swear to God that I will dedicate my whole life to Lord Mo Chen!"

No, you don't seem to fully understand.

The leader coughed lightly and hinted in a roundabout way, "You are a native of China. Please pay attention to your words and deeds. Don't embarrass us and don't make Master Mo unhappy."

——Let Lord Mo have a higher opinion of us, do you understand?

Zhou Yize didn't think about this, but he still gave the other party a vague look of understanding. He understood. Please rest assured.

As for Mo Chen's dispensable attitude towards him, turning him into a puppet without saying a word, and not being allowed to use magic for daily housework... it was nothing to him. He could still stay by Mo Chen's side, and there was nothing else. Eye-catching birds, tigers, and foxes all have their favorite jobs every day——

Tie Mo Chen's hair, change clothes, serve meals, and even take a bath for Mo Chen! He is willing to work for a lifetime!

The Chinese-style small manor built on the mountain is exquisite and elegant, low-key yet luxurious. Most of the household appliances needed in daily life are replaced by charms. Those that cannot be replaced are changed to mana-driven ones. It is simple, convenient, natural and pollution-free.

Thanks to the blessing of the whole country, Zhou Yize's arms have grown thicker. He is serious and diligent, and he does not forget to keep his energy flowing when cooking. His strength and cultivation are gradually increasing.

He swore that his original intention was to live longer and do more for Mo Chen.

Can.

He couldn't help but think wildly when he saw some pictures.

Under the moonlight, a strange man with the body of a snake and a snake's tail was lying on a large smooth stone, with the tip of his tail poking into the hot spring to stir up water. Under the bright moonlight, the white and delicate back reveals the full breasts when the chest is slightly raised, with two dots of red cherry blossoms blooming on it, the beautiful waistline, the small waist... and the bulge when the waist transitions to the snake body. It's quite curved.

Coupled with that handsome face that made his heart shake.

——"Do adults with snake bodies also have two soft and beautiful holes?"

The dirty words disappeared in a flash.

But as a puppet carefully made by Mo Chen, he retains his self-awareness, but his thoughts are absolutely clear to his master.

His cold and beautiful eyes glanced over, and Zhou Yize's eyes immediately blurred. He was whipped to the wall by the snake's tail, and it took him a while to pull himself out.

Mo Chen: "Dirty thing, take care of your eyes."

Zhou Yize's eyebrows turned white and he lowered his head, not daring to look any further.

"I'm sorry, my lord."

His heart was clenched by the cold words, and as he stroked the snake's tail and scrubbed it, the obscene and offensive thoughts no longer arose.

Until the tip of the beautiful monster's tail was gently poked, Mo Chen asked him, "What are you sorry for? Is it because of your thoughts just now, or because of the insulting words in your heart when you had sex with me?"

Zhou Yize suddenly raised his head, tears welling up in his eyes, "No, I never thought about it that way." The round tears streaked across his cheeks, "I'm sorry, I was stupid and bad before, and I didn't realize the deep meaning of your words. For saying such vicious words...I'm sorry oooooooo."

He was crying and speechless.

He knew that Mo Chen would not forgive him.

If you think about it carefully, he and Mo Chen are the same as him. Mo Chen's rejection of him is no different from that of a piece of rubbish on the roadside. How can there be so many opportunities for him to squander in this world? If he does many things wrong, There is no room for recovery.

Maybe Mo Chen had a relationship with him in his previous life.

Otherwise, why would she be willing to pretend to be a girl and have fun with him when she doesn't like him?

The meaningful 'you are different' that day meant that he was different from 'him'.

That 'he' must be a very good person, otherwise, why would Mo Chen be willing to find him after reincarnation.

It was his constant persistence that forced Mo Chen to finally admit that they were different.

"He's not a good person, he's just like you now. He's good at pleasing people and pretending to be cute and cute." Mo Chen came closer to Zhou Yize, their noses touching, "I still feel that there is no difference between you two, what can you do to me? "

Zhou Yize opened his eyes wide, "!!!"

There was a soft and warm feeling on his lips, and the wet tongue was licking and tracing the shape of his lips.

Fake, fake it.

How could Xiao Mo and Chen Chen take the initiative to kiss him?

Mo Chen bit him and said, "I have been practicing very hard recently. Yes, it's time to turn in your cultivation and perform well, otherwise I will chop off that ugly thing of yours."

"...Yes, Master."

[Add bookmark]
03
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
Neptune is about to scream as hard as he can
The slut training of a top student
After dressing up as the protagonist's cannon fodder and his wife
[General Attack] Daily routine of cannon fodder drilling (high H, np)
Defeat those tyrants (general attack and quick wear)
The enchanting harem is a zero in my bed (focusing on 1V1 collection)
Recently updated novels
Always being fucked by thousands of people, Master Qing Leng, the flower of the high mountain fell into the public toilet of the fairy family
I really don’t fish for men in Infinite Streaming
A bisexual academic tyrant is coveted by a crazy critic and coveted by a yandere and forced to have sex (trained by a big-breasted NP)
After traveling through the time-stop novel
Daddy is a massage/massage/stick slave
Bad straight man is toyed with by his cold roommate
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 1.4K 21
First story hope you all enjoy it
1.5M 46.3K 59
A BL fiction about how a boy entered the imperial harem to replace his sister and end up having the Emperor fall for him