The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

7

1.3K 17 0
By Jeassafae

front page
20. Doomsday cannon fodder: turning point...it can’t be delivered to your door, right?
search
20. Doomsday cannon fodder: turning point...it can’t be delivered to your door, right?
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Zhou Junyi (Zhou Junze)'s condition is schizophrenia in terms of human diagnosis.

There are two types of treatments for schizophrenia: medication and cognitive reshaping. Xuanmen and Yaozu have similar methods for dealing with two souls in one body or two bodies and one soul in the process of fusion. The key is whether they can accept each other.

Fortunately, Mo Chen had experience in handling similar situations during his internship at Little World.

The protagonist has two souls, and the two souls are incompatible with each other. One is obsessed with his career, and the other is crazy and holding him back. Mo Chen appears as a cannon fodder villain who wants to secretly support the protagonist in his career. He specializes in choosing the soul that is holding him back to control his body. He was beaten violently, but once he failed to control his strength and almost killed the protagonist, and was deducted a lot of points by the system - luckily it was only for internships, not points.

But the result is good!

In the end, the protagonist realizes his grand plan and has the ability to find the treasures of heaven and earth to shape another soul's body, successfully separates, and even enters the marriage hall together.

He used this to argue with the system and bring his precarious score above the average, barely passing the internship assessment.

It is also because of the psychotic protagonist that Mo Chen is now in a dilemma.

Mo Chen watched the dog man go crazy in front of him for a while. He felt his tail was itching and wanted to lick it, but he was also worried that the system would deduct points from him. After thinking for a long time, he coughed lightly, stepped forward and hugged the man's waist, and said in a soft voice: " Junze.”

The argument stopped abruptly.

The man's body, stiff and stiff with anger, gradually relaxed.

"Um."

"Don't be angry, be good." Mo Chen paused, "If you don't like it, then you won't do it anymore, okay?"

Zhou Junze said nothing.

When he opened his eyes again, he was trapped in a dark and strange room. Through the narrow window, he could vaguely perceive the outside world. He watched helplessly as Mo Chen showed no emotion at all about his 'death', and in the blink of an eye he could take the initiative to sit on it. Zhou Junyi's face.

Zhou Junze went crazy on the spot. He didn't know how long it took before he broke through the confinement and rushed out.

He looked into Mo Chen's eyes, and there was no apology in them. His words were so light that Zhou Junyi couldn't feel any sincerity. It seemed that in Mo Chen's eyes, he was no different from Zhou Junyi. He just talked casually and didn't take his heart at all.

The divided soul is already weak, has excessive mood swings, and falls asleep deep in the consciousness in an instant.

Zhou Junyi regained control. He had a glimpse of the relationship between Zhou Junze and Mo Chen, and completely tore off the label of 'brother's lover' on Mo Chen.

It's just Zhou Junze's wishful thinking.

He apologized to Mo Chen on behalf of his younger brother. Mo Chen smiled and said it was okay and followed him out.

Mo Chen joined the team. He proved to Zhou Junyi that his lethargy was gone and there was no serious problem. He supported the team's original plan to go north immediately. During this period, he kept changing modes of transportation. If the road was really blocked by vehicles, he would walk on foot. , the road ahead is long and long.

As time goes by, the abilities of the awakened ones gradually increase, and the gap between them and the ordinary people in the team gradually widens. They become the main force in killing zombies, while ordinary people refuse to be responsible for the logistics behind the scenes.

The moon is sparse with stars, at a gas station.

Hundreds of people were sitting on the ground or lying down to rest, all of them were fellow travelers they met on the road.

Zhou Junyi's team has three awakened people with a lot of fighting power. Many people want to join or win over them, but they can't stand the ethos of some teams. After the collapse of social order, even morals have been reduced to this point. They don't treat the old, the weak, the sick and the disabled as their own. People look at it; they are also worried that absorbing new members will destroy the team's own atmosphere. To be on the safe side, Zhou Junyi made a decision after discussing with his teammates. He did not accept new members or join other teams. He just maintained a "peer" relationship and maintained a good style with some teams form an alliance.

Yang Hu is one of their allies.

This man's complexion is dark, his big white teeth are very conspicuous, he has a rugged and handsome appearance, and his actions are steady and measured. At this moment, he and Zhou Junyi are getting together to discuss the next route of travel.

On the other side, Mo Chen sat with two old professors in the team.

"Teacher, how are your eyes lately?"

Zhu Qinghua fiddled with the fire for a moment and said, "It's still the same, I can't see people clearly."

Mo Chen: "That's good. It's not painful or itchy. It shouldn't be a big deal. Teacher, don't worry too much."

Zhu Qinghua smiled: "I know, thank you for your concern, Xiao Mo."

Mo Chen frowned, "Don't think too much. It's not time for you to play a big role now. When we get to Beijing, maybe we will have to rely on you."

Zhu Qinghua pretended to be angry and said, "You kid, you are just talking nonsense." After saying that, the sadness on her brows disappeared a lot.

Wei Jiang, who was standing next to him, interrupted with a smile, "Xiao Mo, why don't you comfort me, an old man? I'm older than Teacher Zhu, and I'm better at holding back the team."

three times.

A full three times.

If Mo Chen hadn't had quick eyesight and quick hands, he would have gone to see the Lord of Hell long ago.

Mo Chen was helpless, "Don't say that, knowledge is power, everything will be useful."

well.

He really doesn't know how to coax people.

"Let's do this." Mo Chen took out three coins from his pocket, "I'll tell you two fortunes."

"Hey, Xiao Mo is still studying Bagua divination?" Wei Jiang came over and said, "Then let's figure out when this chaos will end." He was not willing to use the word 'doomsday' to describe this great change, which was unlucky.

"It all counts, it all counts."

Mo Chen tossed the coin twice, his brows furrowed more and more tightly, his face became more serious than ever before.

This demeanor frightened Wei Jiang, but Zhu Qinghua could not see clearly, "Xiao Mo, what do you think of this result? Analyze it in detail?"

Mo Chen took a deep breath and shook it a third time.

"The turnaround is tonight. Recovery only takes two years."

The latter is decades faster than in the plot.

He doesn't have a deep study on the tricks of the human heart, but as long as it involves magic, becoming stronger, transforming into a dragon, becoming a god, etc., he must be very good at it. Now that he has the help of cultivation, he will be more accurate.

variable……

The variable is in the northeast.

This is quite reasonable. Mo Chen raised his eyes and looked over. That was the direction of Kyoto. There was the Chinese state machine that was gradually resuming operation, and there would be a human alliance government in the future.

After hearing this, Wei Jiang was convinced that the child was just coaxing the two of them. He didn't feel angry, he just felt that he was ironing his post, "Teacher Zhu is right, you kid is always talking nonsense to make people happy."

Mo Chen smiled, stood up and said goodbye, "It's getting late, teachers, go to bed early." He was also going to find a big stove to sleep.

There were still six hours left before midnight tonight. He wasn't going anywhere tonight, but wanted to see how the 'turning point' would appear.

It can't be delivered to your door.

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
【Zerg Main Attack】I really hate men
Days and nights spent under the pressure of the sworn enemy (H)
The beautiful cannon fodder is always coveted by the protagonist group (quick travel)
I also want to escape from Shura Field today (Quick Travel)
The top student gave a thumbs up to the school bully
Emperor Sao asks for imperial concubine grass every day
Recently updated novels
Succulents
Days and nights as a reviewer for a sex toy company
The path to advancement for a third-rate actress
The cold prince was addicted to the butcher
yellow fairy tale 1
empty flower yangyan
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 2.4K 38
The description of this book, is pretty much what left off in the first book. Soo yup
12K 93 7
just a smut story between two gay old men.
20.7K 574 12
~Complete βœ…~ This is a sequel/add-on to the book 'A Devils Pet' so if you want to understand this I suggest reading up to chapter __ there! After Mid...