The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

5

1.6K 16 4
By Jeassafae

front page
18. Doomsday Cannon Fodder: Is it possible that I still have to be a widow for him? (Scenario H)
search
18. Doomsday Cannon Fodder: Is it possible that I still have to be a widow for him? (Scenario H)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
Zhou Junyi took the bag and said, "I'll give it to Mo Chen. Is he okay? You..." His eyes turned a little red, he closed his tearful eyes and put his hand towards his twin brother's eyebrows, "Don't worry, I will protect him." ."

"Ho...ho, good..."

The concentrated thunder and lightning instantly penetrated Zhou Junze's brain.

Zhou Junyi slowly squatted down, his voice choked, "Lin Yue, you take them to clean up the zombies around, I, I'll take it easy first."

Lin Yue realized what he had just said, his expression was annoyed, and he said to himself, "...Okay, brother Zhou, you, my condolences."

Zhou Junyi said nothing.

His mind was in a mess, flashing back to the cold and hostile exchanges between the two of them a few days ago, flashing back to the situations in which they had gotten along since childhood... and was finally occupied by the figure who had just been entrusted to him and slowly fell down.

He opened his brother's collar, took off the jade pendant tied with a red string, and held it tightly in his hand until his fists trembled and veins popped.

The zombies gradually gathered together smelling human scent. Zhou Junyi stuffed his brother's body into his car and fought his way into the community with his teammates.

There were many zombie corpses lying in the building, all of which had been decapitated with one knife, neatly. It looked like it had been cleaned up, so they walked cautiously until they arrived in front of Mo Chen's door on the third floor.

"Dong dong dong——"

"Mo Chen, are you there? It's me, Zhou Junyi."

There was no response from the door.

Today is different from the past. Zhou Junyi waited patiently, "I brought you some food. It's not safe outside and the communication is broken. We heard the drone broadcast and were preparing to go to Kyoto. Do you want to come with us?"

The door lock clicked open.

Mo Chen's eyes were wary, "What is in your hand, is it all for food?"

Zhou Junyi was silent for a few breaths, "It's a hand warmer."

Mo Chen was stunned for a moment, turned sideways, and whispered: "You guys come in first, the place is small, don't mind."

"No." Zhou Junyi turned around, "You go check out the situation next door, find an empty room, clear it out, take a rest, and I'll have a few words with Mo Chen."

This was Zhou Junyi's first time stepping into Mo Chen's house.

He sat on the small sofa cautiously, "Junze him..."

"I know." Mo Chen suddenly hugged him and buried his head in the man's neck, his voice was a little hoarse, "I'm so cold, please hug me."

The second day of the apocalypse.

The power went out in the middle of the night and the air conditioner turned off, but the bed was warm and the quilt was thick. Zhou Junze felt okay when he woke up. Last night, he had a dream like "doomsday" and "awakening", and his head hurt a little. But when he saw the chaotic situation outside, He realizes that his nightmare has come true.

Seeing that Mo Chen didn't wake up, Zhou Junze strictly prohibited him from going out.

But he just went to make a meal. When he came back, Mo Chen's body was frozen in bed. He hugged Mo Chen and almost cried to death. When Mo Chen's body recovered, Zhou Junze felt the other person's heartbeat and pulse again. He was afraid Incessantly, I cried louder.

Warming things suddenly became more important than food. Zhou Junze went out to look for them, while Mo Chen cuddled up with the quilt and sat next to a few candles with seven or eight warm babies.

The man came back quickly, dropped his things and left again.

Mo Chen thought it was enough. He pulled the man's sleeve and saw a black scratch.

"Don't be afraid, Chenchen. It's okay. Awakened ones... are not easily infected." The man reassured with a smile, "I'll go find some more. When the warm baby is no longer warm, just take out a few more. Be good."

"……Um."

Maybe other awakened people can handle it.

But Zhou Junze was different. His desire to keep Mo Chen alive was too strong and he would rather die.

Mo Chen's death disaster passed just like that.

When Zhou Junze was still awake, he was like a hardworking little bee, cleaning the corridors, killing zombies, and looking for things. Food, drink, candles, matches, lighters, charcoal, broken coal, and even cutting firewood in the middle of the night...anything he thought Mo Chen would need, he would send to Mo Chen.

Zhou Junze had a vague feeling that he wouldn't be able to resist.

He found many warm babies in the warehouse of a small supermarket.

He was so happy that he stuffed everything into the space and packed the rest in bags. On the way back, he wanted to hum, but his voice could not make any sound. He turned his head stiffly and saw the monster's face and footsteps reflected in the glass. Stagnation.

He didn't dare to go up.

His mind began to blur, leaving only obsession.

He fell to the ground and felt very sorry before his consciousness disappeared.

But I can't remember what I regret.

A key character in the plot unexpectedly 'died', and the system used this as an excuse to let Mo Chen stay to avoid major changes in the plot that would affect the ending.

In order to appease Mo Chen's emotions, it built a demon body for Mo Chen overnight. The points were exchanged for 70 years of cultivation on the spot, and it also gave 30 years to the host to complete the whole process.

"Host, don't be sad. Zhou Junyi and Zhou Junze look the same. You can use him as a substitute. No points will be deducted this time."

"I'm not sad, I'm angry." Mo Chen's eyes were red with anger, "How many times have I said that I just fell asleep, fell asleep! The fucking end of the world could happen! The awakened people and zombies are full of them. The ground is running away! What’s wrong with me being sleepy in the winter because of my physical constitution! Why don’t you believe what I say? Your brain is just like a decoration. You are so stupid that you deserve to die!”

The system silently stared at the data from the emotion detection module and said no more.

Zhou Junyi's coordinates are getting closer and closer.

With the warm soft jade in his arms, Zhou Junyi's heart was pounding, and his arms hung on Mo Chen's waist. He was stiff for a long time before slowly falling down.

"Junze entrusted you to me, I will take good care of you in the future, don't be afraid."

Mo Chen: "...Yeah."

A muffled little nasal sound.

So, so good.

Captain Zhou completely forgot about his younger brother who had just burped, and promised to come in just to talk, but as soon as he was embraced, he became dizzy and started cooking, washing, and boiling bath water.

Mo Chen coaxed Zhou Junyi into a trance with a few words, and asked the man to wash himself off first, then climb into bed to be a warm baby and wait for him to come out.

The man was like a big furnace, with a body temperature even higher than Zhou Junze's. Mo Chen was warmed up as soon as he got in, and he hummed comfortably while rubbing against him.

Zhou Junyi's body was stiff and he didn't dare to move. His body was getting hotter and hotter. Jun's face was as red as a monkey's butt. He stammered, "Xiao Mo, why don't we just put on clothes."

Mo Chen rubbed the tender meat of his thigh against the hot meat stick twice and smiled, "It's okay. I understand. It's a normal physiological phenomenon. I don't mind. It's warm to sleep like this."

Zhou Junyi: "..."

But, he can't sleep like this.

Skin and flesh were touching, their bodies were so close, and they were so intimate with the person they liked. Zhou Junyi really couldn't control it, but Mo Chen...he could feel that the place where he was was so soft and there was no movement at all.

Zhou Junyi's heart felt cold, but his little brother refused to lower his head and insisted on pressing his hot head against his cold leg. He could only control himself and not move his waist to rub back.

Every minute is so difficult.

Big Mochen calmed down and stopped rubbing around, and little Mochen started to raise his head.

Zhou Junyi could hold it in, but Mo Chen couldn't.

Mo Chen removed the spell that controlled his lower body, turned over and pressed down on Zhou Junyi, "You said you want to take care of me, do you have to take care of all aspects?" Seeing Zhou Junyi nod, Mo Chen's eyebrows curved, "I'm not cold anymore, but I'm still cold in my body. It’s very cold and I want to eat something hot.”

Zhou Junyi's first reaction was to go down and boil water for Mo Chen, and then make a bowl of instant noodles or something.

But Mo Chen held his genitals.

Zhou Junyi seemed to have his lifeline pinched and did not dare to move rashly, "Xiao Mo, I, you..." The glans touched a slippery and soft spot, like a small mouth, gently sucking the top of his glans.

With sweat dripping from his forehead, the man struggled to squeeze out a few words: "We... this is not good."

"What's wrong? If a person dies like a lamp, is it possible that I have to be a widow for him?" Mo Chen straightened up and opened his vagina at the man, "Or are you saying you only like girls and think my body is deformed and ugly? ?”

Zhou Junyi was shocked by the sight in front of him. His eyes straightened and he shook his head blankly, "No, it's not."

"I can be both male and female, especially, especially someone like you."

"so beautiful……"

His long and thick eyelashes were trembling, and he asked cautiously with a shy look, "Can I... touch it?"

Mo Chen: "..."

A grown man was chattering.

Mo Chen sat directly on him and blocked his mouth.

"Hmm?"

Soggy.

soft.

Fragrant and delicious.

It's the smell of ink dust.

It was much richer than the light fragrance he had smelled on the side of Mo Chen's neck.

Mo Chen didn't know a man's psychological activities. He only thought that this guy was very dull, and he didn't show any social tact. His skills in licking holes and sucking pussy were even worse.

Mo Chen was impatient tonight and didn't want to spend time teaching him little by little.

He raised his waist and hips and moved under the man's crotch with the quilt wrapped around him. The reshaped demon body was more suitable for having sex with others than the previous body. The vagina was tight and dense, and the vaginal fluid was sticky and abundant. Mo Chen held his cock and aimed it at the hole. , sitting down little by little, the pillar passed over the acupuncture points, stretching every inch of the flesh.

Zhou Junyi groaned. He couldn't hear the condemnation from his conscience and ignored the subtle tingling deep in his brain. In his ears, only the vague sound of water swallowing cock in his vagina and the muffled moan of Mo Chen could be heard.

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
0
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
0
.
Popular novel recommendations
Sha Diaogong also wants to fall in love!
Being teased by the tyrant's older couple
I was taught a lesson by my master every day
Beautiful idiot villain NP [quick/wear]
I rely on hypnosis to make my wife cry every day (fast wear is the main attack)
The soft beauty is filled with daily np [quick/wear]
Recently updated novels
Succulents
Days and nights as a reviewer for a sex toy company
The path to advancement for a third-rate actress
The cold prince was addicted to the butcher
yellow fairy tale 1
empty flower yangyan
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 2.4K 38
The description of this book, is pretty much what left off in the first book. Soo yup
11.9K 93 7
just a smut story between two gay old men.
20.7K 574 12
~Complete βœ…~ This is a sequel/add-on to the book 'A Devils Pet' so if you want to understand this I suggest reading up to chapter __ there! After Mid...