The fate of the group of cann...

Door Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description Meer

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

1

2.5K 21 0
Door Jeassafae

front page
14. Doomsday cannon fodder: I like those with soft butts and tender skin.
search
14. Doomsday cannon fodder: I like those with soft butts and tender skin.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Da Zhou is a straight man.

At least for now.

whee.

I no longer expect the sales business next door to take off. It just generates electricity for love. Now I am counting on "Cannon Fodder" to feed me.

It’s almost Monday, please vote in advance~

-----text-----

A, male dormitory building 1, life teacher's office.

An argument had just been settled.

"It doesn't matter if he wants to move away, aren't you guys clean now?" the teacher said earnestly, "I know you are not troublesome people and will not cause trouble. From the beginning to the end of this matter, it is obvious that the main problem is him. He is determined. If you want to move your heart, it will save you trouble. We can't afford to offend and can hide, so why are we trying to stop him?"

"Let's go, let's go. What are you doing standing here like two bears? Go back."

"Well, thank you, teacher, for bothering me."

The person who spoke was named Zhou Junze. He was tall, long-legged, and had stern features. He tugged on the sleeves of his brother Zhou Junyi and pushed him away.

The two brothers are twins. They are very similar in appearance, but their eyebrows and temperament are completely different. You can easily tell them apart after seeing them several times.

The elder brother, Zhou Junyi, is warm and cheerful in dealing with others, and is a respected, stable and reliable student council president; the younger brother has a cold temperament, with an indifferent look on his eyebrows, and is taciturn, but extremely well-educated.

Today's matter can only be discussed two months ago when school started.

The brothers arrived late when they reported that their two roommates had already arrived. Lin Yue, a young genius in the Department of Biopharmaceuticals, received national awards in college and was featured in newspapers and news. Zhou Junyi was impressed. When he saw another roommate also named Lin, he handed over the gift box and said with a smile, "Mo Are Chen and Lin Yue also brothers? What a coincidence, our dormitory can be considered a brothers dormitory."

As soon as he finished speaking, the beautiful roommate who had been smiling just now suddenly became unhappy. She took down his greeting gift and turned around to sit in front of the desk, "No."

Zhou Junyi apologized to everyone without saying a word, and didn't care about this concern.

He had just made the bed, and Lin Mochen wanted to change it with him. He had no objection. He also asked if he needed help making the bed. When he was refused, he said, "No need to be so kind."

In the subsequent interactions with him, he had a cold and unhappy face as soon as he saw him, and he used sour words from time to time, which was inexplicable and made people feel depressed. All these things quickly extinguished the enthusiasm in Zhou Junyi's heart, but he really liked this person. As a friend, I feel kind-hearted and happy as soon as I meet you. I want to be a good brother with others, but I can’t help but let others get around me.

Zhou Junze couldn't stand it. The taciturn man turned into Zhou Datong in front of Lin Mochen. He often stood in front of Zhou Junyi to vent his anger on his own brother. He lost his grace many times and touched Lin Mochen. Fortunately, he had a gentle temper. Lin Yue came to stop him, otherwise it might develop into a dormitory fight.

The beam was getting bigger and bigger, Lin Mochen ignored no one in the dormitory, he was very good at ignoring people, but he turned around to complain to the dormitory manager, saying that Erzhou had taken Lin Yue with him to isolate him, and he wanted to move out.

Life teachers are experienced.

He is well-informed and knows that boys are no worse than girls.

He advised Lin Mochen to talk about anything. If Erzhou did anything wrong or said the wrong thing, he should apologize and make amends. Lin Mochen seemed to know that he was in the wrong, so he just said that nothing happened. When he returned to the dormitory, he started making trouble again and packed his luggage sullenly.

The teacher left Lin Yue to ask questions. After knowing the whole story, he asked Lin Yue to go back and study hard, and asked Er Zhou to come over, so the conversation started.

When Er Zhou returned to the dormitory, Lin Mochen had left, the bed was empty, and only a few scattered items on the table were left behind.

At night.

Mo Chen rolled over on the bed in his new home.

The new bed was soft and spacious, so he used his naughty persona to secretly earn some money and spend a huge sum of money to buy it.

Lin Mochen grew up in an orphanage. When he was a child, Yuxue was cute and smart, but because of his intersex body, he was not adopted. There is no privacy in the orphanage. The malice of children is the most straightforward and pure - without much need. The reason is that Lin Mochen is different from them, which is enough to become the target of their bullying.

Mo Chen felt sorry for the child, so he took his identity early and sent the original owner's soul to reincarnate in another world. He stayed in the orphanage when he was seven years old. For the sake of the plot more than ten years later, he did not become too arrogant and smoothly grew into a gloomy, petty, inferior and sensitive character. However, in private, how much blood was stained on his fists and how many interruptions were made. Only the system and Mo Chen know the bones and muscles of beasts big and small.

The plot of the school starts, Mo Chen tries his best to be a monster, but the temperaments of the two Zhou brothers are really unexpected. One likes to be hot and cold, and refuses to change despite repeated failures and trials. The other appears to be venting his anger on his brother, but actually eats him. The end is approaching, but with the help of the two brothers, the conflicts created by Mo Chen have never been able to intensify and explode.

According to the plot, he should have been forced to move out of the dormitory by Zhou Junyi.

Intimidation - using other people's belongings privately and spreading slanderous rumors about people. If this matter comes out and my family tries to help, do you think you will be persuaded to leave?

Incentive - Since the dormitory can't accommodate you, I will give you a sum of money and you can find a place to live out. Hello, I am okay, everyone.

He saw these two things, but his intention really did not allow him to leave.

Mo Chen is not a person who is jealous of money. He accepted the five points given by the system and insisted on moving out despite the OOC red line to prepare for the next plot point.

Staying in the dormitory and using the trumpet to flirt is too risky.

Mo Chen lay on the bed and swayed his calves so that he would not harm Lin Yue. He created two trumpets, one delicate and one soft. Their avatars were randomly selected portraits of beauties, one was gentle and lovely, and the other was like a royal sister. She's pretty, so she took a few more photos of her naked long legs, slender waist, and faintly visible breasts, and posted them on her friends circle as a sign.

After sending the friend request and throwing the phone aside, Mo Chen rubbed the soft and fragrant pillow and fell asleep wrapped around it.

It's late at night.

Zhou Junyi tossed and turned and couldn't sleep.

There was an application from a stranger on the phone. It looked like the channel for adding it was to search through the mobile phone number. Maybe a classmate wanted to see him for something. President Zhou clicked on it, said hello and asked the other party what was going on.

There was no reply.

The avatar is very charming, and the circle of friends... huh? This little red mole on my ankle looks familiar.

He had seen the same mole on Lin Mochen.

Zhou Junyi stared at the photo in trance, holding it down with his fingertips to save it. He is the eldest son in the family. He has been raised according to the standards of an heir since he was a child. He is good at dancing and making friends is only one of the trivial requirements. Looking at the large group of people around him, there is no one he can get along with.

He wanted to be friends with Lin Mochen.

But in front of Lin Mochen, his communication lessons seemed to be in vain, and they were of no use at all. One moment he was friendly, but the next moment the atmosphere became tense because of one of his words.

He couldn't understand it. No matter how hard he tried, it didn't work. He could only watch the gap that had arisen for some reason become wider and wider. He felt depressed and frustrated. It was obvious that there was only one person missing in the dormitory, but he seemed to be connected to his heart. An empty piece.

This 'softness' made him a little concerned.

[Jun Yi: Please help me check this person. I suspect it is Mo Chen’s trumpet. 】

[Junze: OK]

[Jun Yi: You haven't slept at all. It's almost two o'clock. You can check again tomorrow. There's no rush. 】

[Junze: OK, good night brother]

[Jun Yi: Well, good night, go to bed early. 】

The next afternoon, after dinner, Zhou Junze told his brother that this number had nothing to do with Mo Chen.

Zhou Junyi smiled and said, "I know. I'm overthinking it. She's a girl, a freshman, and she's studying economics like me."

Zhou Junze tightened his grip on the chopsticks, "...hmm."

When he returned to the dormitory to wash up, he looked at the chat interface with 'Jiaojiao'. Throughout the day, we exchanged many words. The last sentence was when the other party timidly asked him if he had a girlfriend and whether he liked him like this. of.

Zhou Junze lowered his eyes and sneered, "I like soft buttocks."

If there is no approval, then just make do with your butt.

He stood naked under the shower head. The water flowed slowly through the ravine of the man's upper body. His chest and abdominal muscles were clear and neat. The giant thing dormant under his crotch seemed to be raising its head. He lowered the water temperature, but even the cold water could not soothe him. Feeling depressed.

"Tsk."

He took out his cell phone from under his clothes, unlocked the screen, and saw a sexy picture.

The round, white and tender buttocks, the small anus in the butt crack, and the tender red meat underneath were widely opened by two hands, revealing the beautiful and tender labia minora, as well as the slightly open and looming hole. Her pussy was wet with traces of water, running down her thighs.

It was probably because of what he had eaten just now that so much saliva flowed out of his tender pussy.

And those hands that break open the meat.

Zhou Junze's eyes were red.

He had taken pictures of this hand, saved it in files, and quietly touched it many times.

There is absolutely no admitting mistake.

[Jiaojiao: Brother, do you think this kind of approval is okay? The buttocks are also very soft. If you don’t believe me, just wait until you have a chance... and you’ll know by touching them. 】

"……Hold!"

A mute curse came from the bathroom, and Zhou Junyi knocked on the door, "Brother, what's wrong? Did you forget to bring your clothes?"

"I'm fine, I bumped into it accidentally."

"Then I'll go find the bruise medicine. Remember to apply it later."

"Um……"

Zhou Junze took an extra long time in this bath, but no one urged him.

Lin Yue did not come back from his time in the laboratory. His brother's face was red and he was staring at his phone, not paying attention to him. Zhou Junze had some guesses and his face darkened.

[Add bookmark]
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
03
.
Popular novel recommendations
My brother’s sweetheart likes me
Dress up as a licking dog that is crazy and popular among people
Fucked by the manager till semen drips from her
Tongue slave training diary
Sex-addicted bodyguard conquers the entertainment industry with hypnosis [General Attack NP]
Quick Wear: Playing with Young Beauty
Recently updated novels
The movie king cries and the pure school girl
Beautiful young mother and sinister stepson
looking for honey
College students’ road to counterattack (H)
Xfu's troubles
Fucked by the manager till semen drips from her
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.9K 146 5
Hello everyone. I am starting a new story and would like to know if you are interested. I have posted a short excerpt of the first chapter and I'd lo...
38.1K 1.1K 13
This is a short story of love and betrayal as we follow the MC through his Lil journey of finding his childhoodd hubby and asking him to help save an...
6.2K 54 7
just a smut story between two gay old men.
24M 419K 76
Description in the first Chapter