The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

13

1.6K 27 0
By Jeassafae

front page
13. Lord Cannon Fodder: Final Chapter (H Plot)
search
13. Lord Cannon Fodder: Final Chapter (H Plot)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

The pace of this book will be faster, and the next chapter will be the next world.

-----text-----

"Uh-huh! The cock is so powerful... Allen is so fierce, uh-huh! ... It's coming in! The glans is coming in... It's going to be so good, it's going to be so good..."

The flesh of the hole was tightened and the shaft was greedy for pleasure, and the palace cavity was shameless. He greedily sucked and pinched the huge glans. The lustful son of God twisted his buttocks and hit the flesh root backwards. The intense pleasure forced the tail of his eyes to turn red, and he vomited after a while. The tip of her tongue shook her legs and squirted, and the semen water splashed out from the joint, making a large area of the carpet wet.

At this moment, Mo Chen didn't look like a superior son of God at all, but more like a lustful beast in heat, shaking his butt to expose his pussy, praying for more fierce fucking from the male beast.

Mo Chen was longing for him.

The inferiority complex in his heart was suddenly pushed away by his desire for control. Faced with Mo Chen's smooth and white back, Allen wantonly showed off his despicability and viciousness in a place where he could not see.

The thick and ferocious dick was inserted all the way in and then pulled out. The glans was grooved and the shaft was rugged. It rubbed the cervix and the vagina unscrupulously. Soon the temperature of the entire cavity began to rise, and the vaginal flesh was sucked and entangled even more fiercely. , but after a hundred or so fucks, I twisted my cock again and squirted.

Mo Chen screamed and groaned, his hands gripping the carpet so hard that his fingertips turned white, and glistening saliva fell from the corners of his mouth. He freed up a hand, tremblingly stretched it out to his lower body, and spread the reddish and hot pussy, feeling the man's rapid speed. Insert and withdraw.

"Yeah, it's so good... I swallowed it all... Haah... Slow down, uh ha... It's still going in... Ouch--!"

"I'm going to squirt again...no, it's too fast...it's so hot! It's so hot!...Oooh...oohhhhhhhhhh-!"

He slapped the man's crotch randomly, trying to stop him, but the man grabbed his hand, and the tip of his middle finger was grabbed and pressed against the hard clitoris to shake and rub.

"Hoah...eeeeeeee-!"

The female hole turned into a hot spring hole, and there seemed to be water that could not be sprayed cleanly inside, and it kept squirting.

The fingertips were forced to move towards the female hole to urinate. The area was tender and small, and it was unbearable to rub it even a little. There was water seeping out vaguely, but Mo Chen couldn't tell which hole it came from. of.

He struggled in panic, withdrew his hand, and crawled out tremblingly, "No, no more...that's enough, inside, ahhhhhh~!...No, I don't want to go any more...wuwu bastard...uh ha!"

Mo Chen knew that Allen would be particularly fierce every time he entered the doggy position. He was just too greedy and wanted to be fucked hard, but now, now it was enough. He continued to thrust, but the man continued to fuck him despite the resistance. He gasped in pleasure. His cock was bitten too tightly, so he slapped Mo Chen's tailbone with his big palm, and when the hole was loose, he sprayed water out. He grabbed the slender waist and hips and dragged the person back, and continued to thrust his hips.

The cock was soaked in the soft and tight flesh of the hole, and it was sticky and rubbed back and forth. Electricity-like pleasure flowed through his limbs. Mo Chen didn't even have the strength to hold on to the carpet, and his physiological tears kept falling. He knew that it was useless to beg and curse at this time. It would only make the man fuck harder. He could only cry and moan, waiting for the man to ejaculate against the uterine cavity as much as he wanted.

Until her vagina was dripping and leaking urine incontinently, and the temperature of the meat wrapped around him was even higher than his genitals, then the glans rubbed the fleshy cervix, broke in, and spurted out thick spurts of cum. Refined.

As expected, Allen leaned over to ask for a kiss, and received a big slap on his handsome face.

Allen chuckled, turned his head and kissed Mo Chen's palm, turned him over, and lay on him, licking and sucking everywhere. The earlobes on the side of his neck, collarbone, chest and breasts were all hickeys left by him, waiting for the person under him. No longer spasming, he leaned in again.

Mo Chen half-closed his eyes and gave him a gentle kiss - the tip of his tongue only obeyed the man's entanglement and was too lazy to respond.

"Chen Chen is tired?" Allen was sweating all over his body. He hugged Mo Chen's warm body that was not sweating, and deliberately rubbed against him, making Mo Chen dirty and stained with his scent.

Mo Chen didn't notice, he was used to men hugging him and doing all kinds of little tricks and letting him go.

"It's okay. My pussy is swollen again, and it's all your fault."

"I'm sorry." Allen looked distressed and guilty, and covered the small tender flower with his palm. Fortunately, it was just the redness and swelling caused by congestion, which would disappear after a while. He rubbed it twice gently, and dug his knuckles into the slightly soft flower. Back hole, "I'll use it here later, huh? I'll be gentle."

"Okay..."

They leaned on each other and talked for a while, and the kissing and caressing that was not erotic gradually changed its color. The sofa carpet was already dirty, and Mo Chen didn't want to continue on it, so he wrapped himself around the man and moved to the bed.

He was half full and refused to turn his back this time. As a result, the man somehow didn't restrain himself. He lifted his legs and fucked him deeply and hard. He coaxed her gently with his mouth and moved his crotch a little. There is no weakening either.

"Uh-huh... Bastard, please be gentle... My stomach is about to burst, oooh, cum again! I cum, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtingtingtingtingtingtting, but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh buthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Mo Chen kicked and struggled with tears in his eyes, but his waist was tightly bound, and his intestines were completely penetrated, becoming a man's cock sleeve.

The man held his waist steady, and focused on rubbing the tender parts of his flesh. His glans only penetrated deep, until his legs, which still had the strength to struggle, were unable to be lifted up. They could only put them on his arms, and then moved them casually. Shaking with one thrust after another.

The sun gradually slid down from the sky, leaning on the mountainside, shining into the room through the window.

Mo Chen, with slightly wet hair on his temples, was lying on the bed panting. He suddenly let out a sharp groan, and his muscles tensed and trembled slightly. After a while, they suddenly relaxed and turned into a puddle of water. He was allowed to be manipulated by Allen. He stared at Ai with his red eyes. Lun, "You're done, um... I'll definitely chop off your ugly thing... oh..."

"Is Chenchen really willing to give it up?" Allen was not afraid at all, and smiled: "Although it looks ugly, it has the ability to make Chenchen very happy... Hmm, it's good at sucking... Chenchen , Wife, I want a kiss..."

"Kiss you!" Mo Chen bit his tongue angrily, his voice almost crying, "Don't do it again...I've already ejaculated a lot..." Mo Chen couldn't remember how many times he ejaculated, and he climaxed. How many times, I only vaguely remember that the man seemed to have ejaculated five or six times. Each time, he penetrated the uterine cavity and ejaculated deeply and deeply. The two vaginal holes took turns to receive pleasure. By this time, they had become swollen, and they would ejaculate at the slightest touch. It hurts and feels good.

Allen inserted his cock into the female vagina again and ejaculated, "My wife's little mouth is kissing me... um, the kiss is so comfortable..." Allen was messy, and if he couldn't kiss the little mouth, he would kiss other places, and gently caressed the ink with his palm. Chen Chen's bulging belly said, "I ejaculated into my little uterus today. When will Chen Chen give me milk?"

After saying that, he got into Mo Chen's chest and tossed the little red fruit.

Mo Chen pushed his head, "Let's go to the next life! Get out!"

Allen smiled like a fool, "Okay, next life. Hehehe, we will still be together in the next life."

Mo Chen was stunned for a moment, then hummed softly, "...I'm tired and want to sleep."

"Okay, let's take a shower first and eat something before going to sleep, okay?"

"Um."

Mo Chen closed his eyes, huddled in the man's arms and fell asleep.

Allen's movements became more and more gentle. As soon as his fingers touched the two tender holes during cleaning, the sleeping man frowned and relaxed after a while.

Allen felt regretful and lay down and carefully cleaned it with his tongue. Fortunately, he had ejaculated into the female vagina, and there was nothing behind it, so Mo Chen wouldn't have a stomachache if he couldn't wash it out.

After stuffing the medicinal jade into the hole, the servant also brought dinner.

He woke up Mo Chen to have a meal together, washed up again, and then cuddled together to sleep.

With the warm soft jade in his arms, Allen quickly fell asleep.

Mo Chen opened his eyes, turned on the 'night light', propped his head and looked down at him.

"System, I can't touch him when he's alive. It's okay if he's dead, right? I'll wait for him to die and you can help me take away his soul, okay?"

System: "No."

"Aren't you blocked today when the true god comes? Can I exchange the memory information from that period with you?"

System: "You can exchange it with 70 points, do you need it?"

Mo Chen sighed, "That's all. There are so many men, if this one is not missing, there will definitely be a better one in the next world."

System: "...It's up to you."

The system goes offline and goes into hibernation, and the space and panels are handed over to the program for hosting.

The arrival of a miracle had a huge impact.

In the face of absolute strength, all conspiracies and tricks seem gimmicky.

The originally shaken Holy See quickly gathered together, like a giant tiger that had eaten and drank enough. Its decadence was swept away, and it was just lying there showing off its muscles, raising its head and glancing around, which was enough to make the surrounding demons and monsters tremble with fear and silence.

Eron's reputation has soared, and without wasting time on publicity, those people who were deceived into joining the rebel army have woken up and rushed to the Eron territory overnight with their relatives and friends to sign up for naturalization, join the army and serve on the front line, or serve in the rear. .

Anyway, life can't get any worse, so why not follow the son of destiny and fight for a way out and a future for your descendants.

The Holy See was busy revising doctrinal regulations, and the management team was reshuffled. The poor old Pope had just retired and started to work from 7 to 9, so Mo Chen pushed the housekeeper and Allen over to help, and turned to find the team that had been formed earlier. .

Then, he fell into deep thought.

He expected that the number of people would increase, but it was a bit outrageous to directly develop from a company to a division.

It's only been a few days, where did they come from?

Oh, it turned out to be a young and strong man from his territory, who could run fast even when he was close.

And now everyone standing in front of Mo Chen has been screened.

After contemplating, Mo Chen patted the young political commissar on the shoulder and said, "Thank you for your hard work. Please help me ask the superiors about the war arrangements."

After a while, Eron hurried over and said, "You, you, you really want to go?"

"Otherwise." Mo Chen raised his eyebrows, "I was delayed because of something before. Now I'll be back when I'm done. Do you have any questions?"

"No, no." Eron managed to breathe evenly. Seeing that Mo Chen's attitude was the same as before, he coughed twice, "Now the morale of the front line has been greatly improved. There were three more battles in the northwest in the past two days. The battle in the Ka territory was fought, and the enemy suddenly surrendered. The prisoners cried and shouted that they had been deceived and wanted to abandon the dark side and join the bright side and join our army. But the new army with unknown composition is not as good as the one we know the basics. Your reinforcements will definitely be more powerful in the past, let’s fight for it..."

"Let's talk about the key points: where to go, who to fight, and how much territory to fight."

Erron thought for a moment and said: "Go to the southwest to join the 3rd, 7th, and 9th Regiments and fight as many enemies as you can."

"good."

"There is a batch of new artillery developed in the warehouse, you should bring it with you!"

Mo Chen had already walked away. Hearing this, he waved his hand, "Got it!"

Elon looked at Mo Chen's back in the distance, his mind filled with thoughts.

Ever since I decided to rise up, the pressure that had been weighing on me has finally become much lighter. He never doubted the path under his feet or the direction of progress, but he doubted himself.

At the beginning, he was full of enthusiasm and ambition, thinking that he was the protagonist in the novel and the son of destiny. He wanted to show his talents and spread the true equality and freedom of his hometown in this land. Later, his enthusiasm did not cool down, but he struggled in reality. Next, he became calm and reserved. There were fewer and fewer like-minded partners and comrades around him, and then there were more and more. Familiar faces fell and new bodies stood up.

He is no longer the innocent boy he was before, and he no longer dreams of being the protagonist of Lao Shizi.

I just cook occasionally, make a meal of hometown delicacies, chew it carefully, and recall the peace and happiness of my previous life.

I only hope that I can live up to my original intention and live up to my companions; I only hope that his past will become the future of the people of this continent.

To him, the gods were just a flash in the pan. They left as soon as he saw them and did not have time to change his faith. The stamina it brought him was not as great as the stamina of learning Blanc's identity.

He was nervous when he arrived, but when he actually saw Mo Chen, he somehow calmed down and started talking and laughing with each other as usual.

The neatly arranged troops snaked away along the road.

Erron turned and left.

coming year.

December 25th.

The Soviet Federal Socialist Republic was proclaimed.

Mo Chen once asked Elon why he chose this name.

Erron smiled and replied: "To commemorate a red giant who came and left in my memory."

"I see."

On his ninety-ninth birthday, Allen passed away with a smile in Mo Chen's arms.

He cares very much about his appearance and body. When he was in his thirties, he was worried about the fine lines around his eyes. He worked hard to maintain and exercise. Even at the age of seventy, he still has an upright posture and a graceful demeanor. But even so, he cannot resist the traces left by time. .

Wrinkles were engraved on his once handsome face, and wrinkles covered the back of his hands. The skin and flesh on his body were gradually sagging, and the eldest brother he had always been proud of was no longer good.

Allen was sad, Allen sighed.

This handsome old man asked three times a day, until he was about to die: "Chenchen, do you still like me?"

Another handsome old man who was hugged by him responded tirelessly: "Yes, I like it."

"Hehehe, I love Mo Chen, and I love Chenchen the most."

"Well, I love you too."

The eyes that were about to be distracted suddenly burst into light. Allen wanted to evoke a big silly smile, but he didn't have much effort. He only formed a slight arc on his face. He tried his best to tilt his head and rub Mo Chen's neck. Go down and slowly close your eyes.

"System, let's go."

"...Host, don't cry, the next world will be better." The system paused, and its tone became more emotional: "The host can rest and adjust in the system space for a period of time."

"No need, just go to the next world."

"Free for a limited time."

"Then I'll take a quick nap."

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
0
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
divorce application
Poor social animal【ABO】
Pretty little succubus is fucked to tears every day
One Hundred Ways to Fuck Your Slutty Boyfriend (Pure Meat)
The delicate pussy was fucked to pieces by three brothers
The pretty little girl is forced to be loved by the protagonist every day
Recently updated novels
After meeting Crazy Batch, he got better and I went crazy
Three people addicted
omega breeding center
Bisexual princess begs to be fucked
There is no crematorium for chasing my wife.
(gb female attacker) fold him
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 571 12
~Complete βœ…~ This is a sequel/add-on to the book 'A Devils Pet' so if you want to understand this I suggest reading up to chapter __ there! After Mid...
61.7K 367 27
Original / male male / overhead / high H / drama / time travel / dark Τ… (Β―γ…‚Β―Τ…) new article please pay attention ~ thank you dears ~ the full text is...
300K 8K 26
Ddlb and bxb