The fate of the group of cann...

Od Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description VĂ­ce

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

7

2.1K 35 0
Od Jeassafae

front page
07. Protagonist: I shouldn't be here, I should be in the snow (H plot)
search
07. Protagonist: I shouldn't be here, I should be in the snow (H plot)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

I drew Alhaysen!

Although 82 pumps are crooked and clear! but! Alhaysen! After I finished the 3.4 main mission, legendary mission, divine pupil and some treasure chests today, I also spent a lot of money! My husband is here and he loves me!

-----text-----

Allen took the opportunity to turn the man over, letting him lie half on the table, with his legs spread in an M shape, and his twitching pussy was still enjoying the afterglow. He didn't give Mo Chen a chance to breathe, and the male dog shrugged, The thick cock penetrated the wet and glutinous vagina and fucked her hard.

The pussy that was still twitching during orgasm couldn't bear to be fucked like this, so it squirmed like crazy and bit the cock, not allowing it to go inside. The wet and soft pussy was no match for the hard and hot cock. The glans was poked left and right, and the grooves were rubbed in all directions. , more lubricating water gurgled out from the depths of the hole. There was too much water, and it was so slippery that it could not be clamped. The reflex spasm blocked the glans and turned into sucking in the glans.

The man roughly fucked his vagina, forcing him to climax and not allowing him to come down. There was a cold tabletop in front of him. His nipples were rubbed hard and trembling. Behind him was a hot chest. His vagina was trembling and spasming all the time. The semen flowed out uncontrollably. Mo Chen felt uncomfortable and happy at the same time. He pressed his chin against the tabletop, dripping The misty eyes rolled up, wetness flashed at the end of the eyes, the tip of the scarlet tongue unconsciously poked out, dripping saliva, the man took the back of his neck and licked it, the fucking movements became bigger and bigger, and the heavy The wide solid wood table made a harsh sound and slowly moved its position as the two had sex.

Go, go again... I was fucked and ejaculated, ugh, the table was grinding so hard...

Mo Chen subconsciously stood on tiptoes, trying to adjust the tabletop, but in the end he lifted his butt higher, pressing his flesh against the man's pubic bone. His cock squeezed into the uterine cavity and was drilled, causing the vagina to instantly fall into a frenzy and squirt, stimulating from deep inside. Shoot out warm water and pour it on the glans.

"Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

He screamed and twisted his waist to escape. His legs were weak and sore, and his body was so weak that he relied on the table to support him. It was difficult to stand, let alone use his feet.

Allen's palms caressed the warm skin lovingly, and finally grabbed Mo Chen's waist and hips, lifted his buttocks and hit him at the base of his cock.

After being hit and slapped countless times, Mo Chen only felt that his lower body was so hot and numb, and water kept flowing.

When the man finally pressed his pussy against the uterine cavity and ejaculated thick semen, Mo Chen's eyes went black for a while, and a scream of collapse came out of his throat. His hands, which had long been untied, lost the strength to resist, and they climbed on the table to scratch unconsciously.

Allen only came once.

Where is this?

He carried the soft Mo Chen to the bed, stripped them of their clothes and prepared to do it again, when there was a sudden knock on the door.

"Your Highness the Son, excuse me, are you feeling better? I wonder if you can have dinner. I have brought some special delicacies. I hope I can have the honor to dine with you."

The voice through the thick door was a little vague, but I could tell it was Erron.

Allen was silent.

The person in his arms was obviously still in a daze, and when he heard the strange noise, he thought it was him. He looked over with misty eyes, without the slightest aggression, his face was soft and cute, and his expression was confused.

Allen closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

He bent down and kissed the corner of Mo Chen's mouth, tucked him into bed, picked out some clothes and put them on, and started to clean up the mess. Water stains on the table, strange wet marks on the carpet, randomly scattered pieces of fabric...

After finishing his work, he went to open the door. The basket was covered with a thick layer of dough to keep it warm. Allen could vaguely smell the aroma of the food.

A business smile quickly appeared on the Holy Son's face, making Elon think that the moment of indifference was just an illusion.

"I feel much better. Thank you for your concern. The food you brought looks delicious. If you don't mind, come in and eat together."

Erron readily agreed.

The food basket was placed on the table, but neither of them touched it.

Dinner together is just an excuse, the point is the conversation during the 'dining together' process.

The character Erron created for himself is a believer of the True God. When he first arrived, he had no interest in the religions of this world. Later, he discovered that there was something in the teachings of the True God. Later, the situation changed, and he had to consider the impact of religion on this continent. Strong influence, so he tried to integrate the essence of Marxist-Leninist thought and the theory of communism with the teachings of this True God.

Although he had expected it, the compatibility between the teachings of the True God Religion and communism far exceeded his imagination.

Therefore, their army attracted many civilians and slaves to join.

Due to the time travel incident, his atheism was slightly shaken. But he is also a firm dialectical materialist and a loyal believer in Marx.

It was precisely because of this firm belief that the Holy Son was willing to look at him twice.

But now, Allen looks more and more displeased with Eron.

He listened to the implicit and euphemistic temptation without hesitation, keeping in mind the person on the bed and not wanting to beat around the bush again, "Eron, I thought that the Holy See turned a blind eye to your behavior of absorbing ordinary believers. It's already a great support, isn't it?"

? !

How can this be counted?

They didn't publicize too much. It was because everyone believed in them and recognized them that they rushed to join.

No, that's not right.

Erron suddenly broke into a cold sweat - in the eyes of the Holy See, they were afraid that they were a group of rebels who secretly revised the doctrine and used the church to expand their army. If the Holy See was concerned about this, they could be kind to them on the surface. A group of senior generals who had not officially joined the Holy See extended an olive branch.

If they are willing to become a formal member of the Holy See, the Holy See has the right to collect their troops.

If they are not willing, then the slogans they chant and the flags they hold high will become a joke.

He tried his best to maintain a superficial calm and pretended to apologize.

There was a rustling sound on the bed.

Mo Chen sat up, stretched out his arms with half-closed eyes, "I'm hungry."

Allen strode over, put some clothes on him, put his arms around Mo Chen's upper body and groped around, frowning, "Why is he so cold?"

Of course it's because your house doesn't have a Kang.

Mo Chen yawned and his vision became blurry. He was too lazy to move and let the man put a thick coat on him. He smelled the aroma of rice close at hand. When he went up, a giant python devoured him and took two or three mouthfuls. Then he swallowed the pie with lots of savory ingredients.

"Well, it's delicious. I want more."

After eating three or four in one go, he confirmed that the food basket was indeed empty and he had eaten them all. He pushed Allen away and said, "I'm going back."

Allen laughed angrily at this throwaway attitude, holding the person in his arms to prevent him from moving, "It's so cold outside and the snow is falling so hard. You want to go back when it's so cold?"

Mo Chen frowned and kicked him, "Then why don't you go ask for hot water? My body is cold and sticky now, and my stomach is full of the stinky stuff you ejaculated in!"

Eron, who had been petrified since he saw Mo Chen's body covered with traces of ambiguity and who had been petrified since he sat up on the Holy Son's bed, became silent after hearing these shocking words with too much information.

He shouldn't be here, should be in the snow :)

In order to avoid hearing something outrageous again, he coughed lightly.

A question mark slowly popped up in Mo Chen's head: "?"

"Holy shit, shit, shit, system! Why is the protagonist here?"

The system refuses to answer and throws playback back to the host.

Mo Chen: "..."

Would the great lord care about such a trivial matter?

Don't care.

So Mo Chen was only surprised for a moment and then regained his composure, "Cousin, good evening." He still had a nonchalant attitude and kicked Allen, "I want to take a shower, do you hear me?"

Elon: "...Good evening."

Allen stood up with a dark face, glanced at Eron with gloomy eyes, and walked out angrily.

Erron: ...

You can't hide the look in someone's eyes that wants a knife.

Speaking of which, this was the first time he had seen the Holy Son in such... full mood.

Allen's absence is more conducive to Mo Chen's performance.

He asked the protagonist if he came here to receive missionaries and discuss doctrines.

The protagonist stood there helplessly and said, yes, yes, are you too?

Mo Chen kicked over the steps he handed over and said with a smile, I came to the slave to vent my excess energy.

The protagonist silently shuts his mouth.

Mo Chen started talking again, saying, cousin, what's so trustworthy about the True God? You just need to be passable on the surface, there's no need to be serious about it.

The protagonist looks serious. I am a firm believer in the true God and cannot be shaken by anyone.

Mo Chen said earnestly and kept up his efforts. Cousin, what are you pretending to do in front of me? I know you are a general now and you are fighting outside for money and people. You can discuss it with me. What is the use of finding an outsider? Is it difficult for him? Can you still ask the Holy See to donate money to you and send people to follow you to fight?

The protagonist quickly glanced at the Holy Son who was filling the bathtub with hot water himself, and said that he suddenly remembered something and had to leave first.

After one operation, Mo Chen, who felt that he had committed suicide again, was satisfied. He soaked in the tub and enjoyed His Royal Highness the Son's bathing and scrubbing services. His whole body became warm and fragrant, and then he got into a clean bed.

His Royal Highness the Son handed the dirty sheets and quilts to the servants waiting outside the door, turned back to rummage through his luggage, took out a fist-sized stone, and said to Mo Chen, "This is the holy stone of the Holy See, used to verify believers' beliefs. As long as you recite 'Praise to the True God' silently or orally, light will shine out."

The stone exudes a bright and warm light, which is completely different from its ordinary appearance before.

Mo Chen's eyes widened.

Allen put the holy stone into Mo Chen's hand and wanted Mo Chen to try it. As soon as the holy stone touched Mo Chen's palm, it lit up like a small light bulb and felt warm.

"I didn't read anything, it lit up on its own." Mo Chen was a little speechless, and even cursed a few bullshit gods to show his innocence. The stone in his hand became even brighter, hot, like a hand warmer.

It was because of this temperature, otherwise Mo Chen would have thrown this piece of stone away.

Isn't it just a strange stone that glows and heats up when it passes through human hands? It's a sacred stone.

But today's suicide attempt was enough. Mo Chen returned the stone to Allen and said softly, "Okay, okay, I won't scold you anymore." He held up the man's face, "Don't be so arrogant... What's that look in your eyes? It's weird. When you're not angry, you come up to warm the bed and go to sleep."

The man closed his eyes and broke away from the strange and fanatical state. He hugged Mo Chen and fell on the bed with him. He murmured tenderly, "As you command, my master."

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
n
.
Popular novel recommendations
Fuck to death the little book boy I raised since childhood
The filling game of the beautiful succubus (double/np/fast/wear)
It's hard to get off a snake [double]
After losing fans, he became the assistant of Mad Dog idol
Juicing Beauty's Spring/Dream
Lift your butt higher【ABO/1v1】
Recently updated novels
The villain's master is a childlike figure (time travel)
An art student who was gang-raped and turned into a bitch (bisexual np)
After rebirth, he refused the crematorium and just wanted to escape quickly
Strategy for the protagonist's Bai Yueguang
Fucking bisexual big-boobed little mom (discipline, hardcore, high h)
Witch (np)
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

PokraÄŤovat ve ÄŤtenĂ­

Mohlo by se ti lĂ­bit

188K 1.4K 21
First story hope you all enjoy it
2.9K 146 5
Hello everyone. I am starting a new story and would like to know if you are interested. I have posted a short excerpt of the first chapter and I'd lo...
1.5K 105 5
"long as we got..."