The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

4

2.8K 35 0
By Jeassafae

front page
04. Lord Cannon Fodder: If you dare, kill me, otherwise I will definitely kill you (H)
search
04. Lord Cannon Fodder: If you dare, kill me, otherwise I will definitely kill you (H)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

The picture shows the position of the lord being fucked in this chapter

Wuhu!

Happy meat eating everyone! (*╯3╰)

Do you have a ticket~

Please vote, please vote~

(*╯3╰) (*╯3╰) (*╯3╰)

-----text-----

Allen controlled his genitals, scratching and rubbing every corner of the acupuncture point. The lord's eyes widened and turned up, and his red lips opened, revealing the white teeth and the scarlet quivering tip of his tongue. He leaned over and kissed her, slowly moving in and out a few times. The hot and moist hole flesh and the cock were so close together that no gaps were left. When the glans pulled out of the hole, the flesh was pulled out.

With a soft popping sound from the hole, a small stream of vaginal fluid splashed out, which was the last attempt to save the cock.

The lord and the slave kissed each other stickyly, teasing and licking each other with their tongues. He tightened his waist and swung his waist, clamped his legs firmly on the man's back, and pulled out and out in time with the man's insertion, and used the center of his legs to thrust into the man. Hip bump.

The genitals hit each other deeper and deeper.

The lord frowned, looked down, and his eyes widened slightly, "Why, there are so many more... Uh-huh, stop inserting, uh-huh... it's already deep enough..."

The slave chased after his lips and tongue, kissed and licked him like a dog, and continued to drill in with his lower body, which made the lord unable to say a complete sentence. He lowered his eyes in displeasure, grabbed the man's hair roots, and pulled He pulled his head away, "Stop pushing in, just do this, don't let everyone in."

The man pursed his lips and put his palms against his waist, "The book says that if you insert it deeper and to the end, it will be several times more comfortable than grinding and fucking..."

Mo Chen: "...?"

The lord was dubious. He was greedy for pleasure and didn't like things to be out of control.

Mo Chen didn't speak, and Allen didn't move calmly.

The two were in a stalemate on the bed for a long time. In the end, the body's desire for pleasure overwhelmed the reason that felt something was wrong. Mo Chen quietly ordered, "Go and get the belt from the drawer."

The lord knows his nature. If the slave fails to serve him well on the bed, he will kick him. If the slave is well served but the pleasure is too much, the lord will instinctively resist and resist, so he will beat him when he starts to attack. Although the man had rough skin and thick flesh, he could withstand a beating, but this time, he decided to use some external force to exercise some restraint.

The young and handsome lord was lying on the bed, his wrists and ankles tied together with iron chains. The range of movement of his hands and legs was extremely limited. His fair skin shone in the candlelight, and his soft chest was dotted with two red cherry blossoms, shivering in the cold air. Standing upright, the male slave leaned forward, and his palms could not help but linger on the lord's body. The touch was like warm and cool soft jade, and the gentle smell seemed to have a faint fragrance.

He stared at the soft breasts that were within reach, his eyes darkening as never before.

Candle tears slowly accumulated on the table, the sound of skin and flesh hitting the room was sometimes dull and sometimes rapid, and the sound of squeezing and squeezing was continuous.

Mo Chen had squirted three times, and the slave even ejaculated dirty and smelly semen into his body once.

The pleasure of having his cock completely penetrated was beyond imagination. When the glans was digging hard at the soft meat of the cervix deep inside his body, the soreness and swelling pain coupled with the boundless pleasure hit his nerves, making his scalp numb and his brain going blank.

With just a few hard and deep thrusts, the vagina will tremble, tighten around the cock, and squirt.

Several consecutive orgasmic squirts made Mo Chen's nerves and body exhausted and satisfied. The meat of the female hole was heated and numb by the cock rubbing back and forth, and the tender meat deep inside was also cut open, making it extremely hot. , like, like swelling.

His hands unconsciously scratched the sheets, and his toes curled and unclenched. He opened his hazy eyes, his eyelashes trembling, and even his voice had a fragile cry, "Haah, that's enough... I don't want to climax again." ...Uh-huh, untie me...uh--!"

The slave's swaying waist stopped. He grasped his pussy with both hands and pulled out the cock suddenly. He watched as the red meat was pulled out unexpectedly, and the hole was fucked into a round hole that could not be closed. You could clearly see the meat inside. How to squirm and squirt semen.

The person beneath her was twisting and turning wildly, screaming lustfully and climaxing. Her fair neck, soft breasts, thin waist and abdomen, and soft flesh on her legs... there were traces of men biting and gnawing everywhere.

Without saying a word, Allen turned Mo Chen over and knelt in front of him like a female animal. Her buttocks were raised high, and her slightly red and swollen pussy was facing his glans that was spitting out glandular fluid.

"Master, it's only been half an hour. If you finish it too early, your body will be ravenous."

This was the first time that Allen called Mo Chen 'master', and his tone was respectful and gentle. After that, he pushed back his sweaty hair from his forehead. His long hair, which was originally tied into a high ponytail, was now loose, and the hair tie was pressed by Mo Chen's knees.

Mo Chen felt that he was full, and the kneeling posture made him a little unhappy, but the hands on his waist were tightly held to prevent him from turning over, "...unlock the chains."

Allen's deep eyebrows were lowered, his eyes were full of thick desire, the corners of his lips were slightly raised, and he ignored the Lord's order. He aimed his hard and thick cock at the wet mouth and inserted it to the end.

A new round of rough rape began.

My body is extremely hot.

The vagina was being penetrated by the cock, and the temperature was getting higher and higher. The flesh of the vagina was almost fucked to pieces, and the mouth of the cervix was being violently thrust and fucked.

The ugly donkey stuff made his lower abdomen feel sore and numb, and his internal organs seemed to be knocked out of place. He gritted his teeth to suppress his moans, panted and cursed and threatened, "You... uh, get out! Get out... oh Uhhhhhh-"

Mo Chen's eyes suddenly opened wide, physiological tears slid down the ends of his eyes, and his lower body spurted water and urine uncontrollably. It took him a while to react.

How, how could that thing get in...?

My stomach feels so uncomfortable...

Mo Chen tried to control his lower body, but the urine hole of her vagina opened a few times and ejaculated along with his penis.

The shame of being forced into incontinence and the fear of his body being completely penetrated and violated by men shattered his defenses.

The lord was no longer as arrogant as before. He shed tears unconsciously and tried hard to curl up, trying to prevent the man from further encroachment. He put a pair of warm hands on his back, gently held him, and changed his position.

"Master, don't cry. You like it best on top. Let's do this next, eh?"

Allen held the lord's trembling body in his arms and fucked him from top to bottom. This posture was almost effortless for Allen. The round-headed glans dug into the narrow and tight uterine cavity and rubbed around. , trying to turn this place into his exclusive meat pot,

Mo Chen's body lost all strength. He lay on the man, closed his eyes and bit his lip, crying silently in his heart.

Woohoo, my stomach is broken, I am about to be fucked to pieces... It’s so scary, so uncomfortable... No, I can’t climax, I’m not allowed... Woo!

He wants to kill this stinky slave.

"Huh, Master's pussy is so soft and hot... Well, I sucked it very tightly, it seems like I'm climaxing all the time..." Allen reached out and touched it, his pussy trembled even more, and the semen flowed out of his hand, and his fingers went to I turned around in my butt hole that I didn't often go to, and it was actually wet inside.

He endured it, swore a curse word in his mind, dug hard into his hole a few times, grabbed Mo Chen's waist and pressed it on the base of his cock, and ejaculated with a low growl.

Mo Chen's shoulder was gripped tightly by the collapsed Mo Chen, and he was bleeding.

Allen felt both pain and pleasure. He kneaded Mo Chen's buttocks vigorously and ejaculated against the uterine cavity. When he finished ejaculating and felt so good, Mo Chen also lost his strength and let go.

The slave, who did not know whether to live or die, had not yet stopped seeking death. He inserted his fingers into the lord's soft and tight ass hole to expand it, and without saying a word, he inserted the cock inside.

Mo Chen groaned. He reluctantly stood up and looked at Allen coldly, "Now, untie me and I will give you a breath tomorrow."

Allen tapped his prostate, and the coldness in Mo Chen's eyes was instantly shattered. The water vapor in his eyes made him look confused and pitiful.

After a while, the butt hole was also opened, and the entire donkey cock was smoothly swallowed, and the intestinal wall was ravaged without restraint.

"No, no... stop fucking... I will kill you, uh ha... you beast, if you have the guts, if you have the guts, you will fuck me to death tonight, otherwise I will definitely ugh! ...Ooh! No... ugh ah--!"

It's too deep. How could you... go so deep?

He's going to die, he's really going to be fucked to death...

I can’t ejaculate anymore, I can’t climax again...it hurts so much...

"System: The host doesn't have to worry. Points can be obtained for any death after plot points are turned on."

Mo Chen was dumbfounded by being fucked. He was so scared that his body had no strength to struggle. He could only shrink into the man's arms and tremble. His ass was grabbed in the man's hands, rounded and flattened, and then forced open, forcing him to fart. He swallowed more in his hole and wanted to stuff his bladder into it too.

His expression was dull and confused, and he whined and murmured softly, "I don't want... don't do this, haha... I can't stand it, system, save me..."

The word "system" was blocked, and Allen didn't hear it clearly. He was tickled by Mo Chen's soft and waxy voice, like a cub whimpering and coquettishly, "Then I'll fuck it gently and give my dear lord a breath." , baby, please let me live, okay?"

The intestinal point has been fucked to orgasm countless times, and the penis cannot ejaculate at all, and is half-soft and half-hard between the waist and abdomen of the two.

Mo Chen grabbed the wound on the man's shoulder and rubbed it feebly.

kill him.

Must kill him.

"system:……"

"System: Host, Allen is a key figure in the plot. You cannot move, otherwise the mission will be directly judged to fail."

The host Mo Chen did not respond.

The system pondered for a moment. The host was just confused and had forgotten the requirements of the mission manual. It would be fine when he wakes up tomorrow.

It disappears into the depths of the host's sea of consciousness, and enters semi-dormancy amidst the sounds of the host having sex with a certain key figure.

The first ray of sunlight in the morning shines into the bedroom, and in the rays of light, fine dust swirls and dances.

Mo Chen opened his eyes suddenly.

Familiar scenes and annoying people are all in front of you.

He kicked up someone who was sleeping soundly next to him - if it had been before, this man would have just rolled out of bed, but now, Mo Chen, who had been raped and fucked for almost a night, really didn't have much strength.

Allen's eyelashes trembled, and he smiled softly at Mo Chen in confusion, "Good morning, baby..."

Baby, you have a big glans.

Good morning to you.

Mo Chen raised the corners of his lips and smiled.

He dressed himself with physical strength and strength, rang the bell and called, "Tie up this dog slave and send him to the underground cell."

System: "Host, if Allen dies..."

Mo Chen cut the steak slowly, "I know that the main character's golden thighs are beyond the reach of a cannon fodder like me. Don't worry, I have a sense of propriety."

"The plot only says that I will bully and torture him, but it is not written in detail, so I can only play freely according to the character."

"Now that there is bullying, there is still abuse."

Counting the time, the believers who ran out should have met the savior.

His tone was calm, "I have to complete the torture mission before the protagonist arrives."

Standing up from the dining table, the lord's face twisted for a moment, then quickly returned to normal.

He walked slowly and slowly towards the dark and damp underground prison.

[Add bookmark]
$%$.
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
0
.
Popular novel recommendations
Killing a Hundred People and Attacking Hypnosis
Money and sex trade
After A turned into O, I became Bai Yueguang, my love rival.
The big dick is wrapped around the bamboo horse and the sky at the same time, and the butt hole is ravaged daily
The aloof CEO was licked by two dogs (human animals)
bisexual slut begging to be fucked
Recently updated novels
Always being fucked by thousands of people, Master Qing Leng, the flower of the high mountain fell into the public toilet of the fairy family
I really don’t fish for men in Infinite Streaming
A bisexual academic tyrant is coveted by a crazy critic and coveted by a yandere and forced to have sex (trained by a big-breasted NP)
After traveling through the time-stop novel
Daddy is a massage/massage/stick slave
Bad straight man is toyed with by his cold roommate
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 439 28
It's about another boy going on a PokΓ©mon Journey and meeting lots of people. Note: I have decided to remove the mature label. Beware of the 1 yaoi...
341K 20K 34
A little something raunchy. Just cause. ***Warnings*** Sex. Prostitution. BDSM.