Extricate | Boboiboy Thorn

By Aztronomania

Extricate : ( v ) free ( someone or something ) from a constraint or difficulty. ❀ "NO! STOP IT! GET AWAY F... More

ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴꜱ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36

181 12 0
By Aztronomania

𓂅 𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 36 𓄼

We're nearing the end of this arc 🫶, but there will be some lore drop of course 🫶

W A R N I N G
- Su—de Attempt!

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

RIMBA IS STILL STUCK, sneering at the restraints, it got tighter as long as he was in it, this is bad.

Halilintar continued to clash against Sorine who easily parried against his attacks, blocking most of them with her shield.

"She's doing this on purpose! It's crushing my arms!" -Rimba

"Master, instead of trying to destroy it, let me help you escape from it instead."

The Fire Flower stated as it took over Rimba's body who let it be, the palm of his hand forming an explosive energy.

The Ice Flower on the other hand made sure to shield Rimba's body, knowing, things will get a little explosive.

While the two lightning wielders battled to dominate each other, an explosion occurred from the center of the throne room.

Sorine and Halilintar stopped their tracks as the smoke cleared, seeing Rimba with orange eyes as he grinned.

"LONG TIME NO SEE AY!?"

Rimba grinned, his hands lighting up in flames. Sorine's eyes widened, feeling a very familiar power from the boy.

"YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE ME REMINISCING WITH MY OWN THOUGHTS, BRAT!" -Sorine

"Must say, your smartass couldn't even find him huh!?"

The possessed nature wielder got in front of Sorine as he sent her a punch that made her flying to the wall.

Halilintar blinked, purely in shock at the power of the flowers, wait, how come he wasn't as strong as that?

"Basically cause you don't own that power." -Rimba

"Don't read my thoughts now!" -Thunderstorm

"It's written on your face!"

Rimba stuck his tongue out, the lightning wielder glared, rolling his eyes afterward.

Sorine stared at the two, as she said, reminiscing with her own thoughts will be left with her.

━━・❪ ・━━

"HEY! You think this'll be fine?"

Sorine went to a young looking boy who looked at her, she then showed him a formula she came up with.

"This is... something, not to be rude or anything, but I suggest you change it entirely." -?

"EHHH!?"

Sorine pouted, staring at the boy who stuck his tongue out, giggling at her.

The young lady rolled her eyes as she giggled afterwards, letting him be.

"Will you need my help by then?" -?

"Yeah! You're basically more smarter than me, duh!" -Sorine

"Alright."

He softly smiled, standing up from his seat as he was accompanied by Sorine who led the way back to her own domain.

"Sorine, your son... how is he?" -?

"I don't know, he's been gone for a while, I figured he went to some other world already." -Sorine

"Well... I suggest you keep communicating with him, to bring more closure."

The young boy said as they both finished a certain formula, the boy looked at the red skies, his hair swaying from the wind.

Sorine stared at him, raising a brow.

"Why should I do that? Wouldn't he be fine?" -Sorine

"Yes... but you will never know, there will be a day where you will never talk to that person again."

"Even as celestials, there will be a time where you will never be able to talk to someone."

"So it's always best to appreciate everything, just for a small moment."

The boy stated, looking at her as he smiled.

Sorine was stunned at his wise words, looking away as she sighed, crossing her arms and smiling.

"Whatever you say."

━━・❪ ・━━

SORINE LET OUT A SIGH, glaring at the two as she pointed her palm at them, releasing a beam of unknown elements towards them.

Rimba quickly noticed as he dragged Halilintar with him and got out of the way.

It seems like the lady won't be holding back anymore, the nature wielder clicked his tongue, looking at Halilintar who looked back.

"I suggest you wait right here, I need to get your power back." -Rimba

"I trust you on this..."

The lightning wielder muttered, Rimba just nodded before heading right to Sorine.

"Must say! You're going for the kill aren't you!?" -Rimba

"I am, and you're in my way." -Sorine

"We are the remains of him, and we will help his incarnation."

The Fire Flower sneered, his fists lighting ablaze as he dashed onto Sorine who summoned the voltra power.

Their powers collided, resulting into a heavy explosion. Halilintar hid himself somewhere, waiting for the right time.

The nature wielder coughed, his eyes widening as he saw Sorine dashing towards him.

The lady struck upwards using her staff whilst Rimba shielded himself with 10 layered ice.

Sorine was stunned at the ancient spell, sneering as she broke it with her own fist, making Rimba jump away due to impact.

"You being his incarnation is a stupid joke! YOU BARELY KNOW SH*T!" -Sorine

"HE CHOSE HIM, AND THAT'S THAT! HIS LAST WISH TO US... WAS TO PROTECT HIM!"

Rimba sneered, Sorine then used the voltra power once more as she aimed for Rimba using her staff.

"SPROUTING FOREST!"

The nature wielder yelled out, a large tree emerged from the throne room as it served as a lightning rod, absorbing the voltra power.

Sorine stood there, stunned, grinning maliciously as her eye twitched, she was getting annoyed.

"I must say, you really exceeded my expectations." -Sorine

"And I must say... you look really lonely."

Rimba gave her a small smile, her eyes widened, looking at the green haired boy as she sighed.

"I may not know who he is, or whoever you guys are talking about, but I know he's important to you."

"And by that reaction alone, I can see it's been a while ever since you have seen nor talked to him." -Rimba

"You say this as if you know things." -Sorine

"I do know. I have seen him."

The nature wielder mumbled, the lady was shocked, quickly running to him as she firmly held his shoulders.

Shocking Rimba, he stared right at her red eyes, it was gleaming with hope.

"You have!? Where... WHERE IS HE!?" -Sorine

"P-Please calm down! He said that he was in a void beyond reality...?" -Rimba

"Beyond reality... no wonder I can't reach him!"

Sorine clicked her tongue, letting him go as she crossed her arms, thinking of something.

"Let's have a deal, once you are done with your hell, you will help us." -Sorine

"My... hell?" -Rimba

"We know damn well you rewinded time, and it's pissing us off. You've caused us some problems so might as well compensate for them."

"I will also give you the voltra power back, as a thanks for cleansing the corruption." -Sorine

"You... know about it, too?" -Rimba

"Little boy, we're celestials. So, do we have a deal or not?"

Sorine lend her hand for a shake, waiting for Rimba to accept her deal in order to get this done with.

The nature wielder hesitated at first, looking at her then at her hand, taking a deep breath as he slowly held out his hand.

The next thing they both knew, lightning struck from in between, leaving the two shocked, they look to see Halilintar.

"Sorine... it's best not to do that." -Halilintar

"The flower of lightning... what do you mean." -Sorine

"You know even he wouldn't want you to use a little kid."

Halilintar said as he held Rimba's hand, Sorine stared at him as she sighed.

It was a familiar feeling of long ago, the nostalgia that continued to haunt her for years ever since his disappearance.

"Some things are never meant to be rushed, you know how much he has suffered too."

"This isn't the right time, maybe, a day where he has finally done what is best for him and his family, he will surely help you."

"Will that be alright?"

The Lightning Flower muttered, a small smile forming from his host's face.

Sorine looked at Rimba, a face plastered with nothing but confusion, it seems like the boy has forgotten something from long ago.

The lady sighed, putting her hand to the side.

"Alright, since you are his... remains, I will trust you."

Sorine sighed, smiling at the two as she pulled them both into a hug, patting their back.

Halilintar chuckled, while the nature wielder was confused, staring at his older brother for answers.

"I'm glad we have reached that conclusion, once I return to Master's body, return the voltra powers." -Halilintar

"Yeah yeah I know... but before that, you must be looking for answers."

Sorine stared at Rimba who stared back, scratching the back of his head as he nodded.

"May you leave us for a moment then?" -Sorine

"Of course, I'll see you out."

Halilintar left the hall, leaving the two of them.

"Who is uh, he?" -Rimba

"You mean ___?" -Sorine

"...I can't hear his name."

Rimba mumbled, it was all static whenever it was mentioned for some odd reason, it was as if he was being protected from this name.

Sorine on the other hand held her chin, thinking deeply on to why this was a problem.

"I'm afraid I have no answer to this... the truth will reveal itself either way, and I cannot oppose to it."

"What else do you want to know of?" -Sorine

"Why is that I am the only compatible one to become this sort of elemental master?" -Rimba

"That... remains a mystery, even I cannot get myself to actually solve this problem."

"For the last 4000 years after a war that had waged years ago, no one has been able to wield all elements, but you, however, are an exception."

"I will do my best to research on how you are able to wield these elements, although, every power that will be added to you will make you pay a price."

"Be wary, Rimba, Incarnation of Nature."

Sorine sighed, looking at Rimba who fell quiet. She shrugged it off and patted his shoulder, giving him a light smile.

The nature wielder looked at her, his green orbs locking with her crimson ones.

"But do you know what we can't beat against nature wielders?" -Sorine

"What...?" -Rimba

"Their hearts... their kind and big hearts that everyone adores."

The lady giggled before heading to the shelves, grabbing an old book as she dusted it off.

"Here is his treasure, a tiny book filled with his masterpieces." -Sorine

"Huh!? Why are you giving this to me? I'm sure this is important to you!" -Rimba

"I know, but I trust you."

Sorine stated, the nature wielder looked at the book, firmly holding onto it as he smiled at him.

"Okay... I will keep it."

"Atta boy."

━━・❪ ・━━

"THIS PROCESS WILL BE PAINFUL, can you do it?"

Sorine looked at Halilintar whose irises were brown, meaning the lightning flower was out of his body.

Rimba on the other hand, being possessed by the lightning flower, staring at the scene as he crossed his arms.

"On a scale, how painful would it be?" -Halilintar

"I'd say 10x worse than it getting taken away." -Sorine

"That doesn't help the kid you know." -Rimba

"What? Well, we're lightning wielders so we can help him control it."

Sorine rolled her eyes as she stared at the big tree filled with the voltra powers.

Halilintar sighed, slowly heading to the tree. Sorine and Rimba watched from behind, observing his actions.

"If I do lose control, please, stop me."

The elder brother stated before putting his hand on the trunk, then, he felt a current of lightning run through his veins the moment that happened.

Halilintar gritted his teeth, trying his best to keep his eyes open as he continued to let his body absorb his power.

Sorine and Rimba felt the wave of electricity going wilder and wilder, the two of them stood there as they patiently waited for the scenario to finish.

"I assume you added something to the voltra power while cultivating it." -Rimba

"No, I didn't... that's his own power. Even I wondered why it was so angry."

Sorine snickered, scratching the back of her head. The possessed nature wielder stared at her in disbelief.

"THIS— IS TOO MUCH!"

Halilintar yelled out as he firmly held onto the trunk, looking at Rimba who quickly went to him.

"Hali, let it flow freely in your body, lightning is an uncontrollable and unpredictable essence!" -Rimba

"I'm trying! It's just—" -Halilintar

"Conquer it! Fearing your power will do you no good!"

Rimba yelled aloud, smiling at his older brother whose eyes widened.

"Abang Hali, I already forgave you for the accident that happened years ago! So, it's time you forgive yourself!" -Rimba

"Daun..." -Halilintar

"So... embrace your power, because it will always be a part of you!"

Rimba smiled as he firmly held his brother's shoulders for support, pushing Halilintar into accepting his power.

Halilintar was always scared of storms back when he was a young kid, he'd often go to Gempa's room just to "hide" from the storm.

A memory replays in his mind.

━━・❪ ・━━

"TANAH... the thunder is loud, I'm scared."

A young Petir walked into his elder brother's room who looked at him with a soft smile on his face.

The eldest gestures his brother to sit beside him on his bed, which the younger brother did so.

"Do you want me to sing you a lullaby so that you can fall asleep?" -Tanah

"Yes please... and please don't leave my side."

Petir insisted, holding onto his pikachu plushie tighter as he looked away out of pure embarrassment.

Tanah stared at Petir for a while, but just sighed and chuckled, patting his head.

"I won't leave your side, alright? I'll always be here even when I'm far away."

Tanah pulled his younger brother into a hug, singing a soft lullaby as Petir let himself be lulled to sleep.

A while after, Angin joined the two of them, the two stared at the sleeping Petir who hugged his pikachu plush tightly.

Tanah and Angin looked at each other then at Petir as they smiled, joining him in his slumber.

━━・❪ ・━━

"PETIR, come look!"

Tanah called his younger brother who quickly went to him, looking to see their younger brother, Daun and Cahaya.

Petir stared in awe, a small smile forming his as sparkles formed from his eyes.

"I'll go and call the rest, you stay here and protect them alright?" -Tanah

"Okay!"

Petir stated in a determined voice, getting a pat from his older brother before he left.

"Cahaya and Daun huh? Light and Leaf? Hehe... hello, I'm your older brother Petir."

"I will... protect the two of you from danger, because that's what big brothers do."

Petir smiled as he held both of their tiny hands, he hopes they grow well.

━━・❪ ・━━

PETIR STOOD IN DISTRAUGHT, staring at his younger brother's unmoving body, panic filled everyone in an instant.

"ANGIN! CALL AN AMBULANCE, QUICKLY!"

Tanah yelled out as Angin quickly got a hold of his phone, calling an ambulance.

The eldest held Daun firmly, Api and Air were confused, holding each other's hand with fear written in their faces.

Cahaya quickly ran to Tanah to check his older twin, tears escaping his eyes, as he yelled for Daun to wake up.

"DAUN! DAUN COME ON WAKE UP!" -Cahaya

"ANGIN! WHERE IS THE AMBULANCE!?" -Tanah

"T-THEY'RE COMING! IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE DUE TO THE RAIN, BUT THEY'RE COMING!"

Angin yelled, quickly going to his older brother as he also checked on Daun.

"IF IT WEREN'T FOR PETIR THEN THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!"

Cahaya sneered, protectively holding his older twin as he glared at Petir who was shocked by his words.

"CAHAYA! NOW'S NOT THE TIME TO POINT FINGERS!" -Tanah

"BUT I'M RIGHT! EVER SINCE WE GOT THESE STUPID POWERS, PETIR'S BEEN UNCONTROLLABLE!"

The two bickered nonstop, Api covered Air's ears as they watched in horror.

Petir backed away as he ran to his room, slamming the door shut.

"TANAH! COME ON! THE AMBULANCE IS HERE!"

Angin yelled as their attention averted to him, they went outside to get Daun to the vehicle.

The second eldest was inside his room in shock, overwhelmed by what he just did to the younger brother he swore to protect.

He cried aloud, screaming and yelling at himself for being so pathetic.

He wasn't careful of his powers, and knowing Daun's body, it was naturally absorbent, which resulted to this conflict.

The day, he hated himself more than the world hated him had progressed.

The day, where he distanced himself from his brothers, slowly succumbing to the thoughts that preoccupied his mind.

The day he was consumed to guilt to which he succumbed into, where his soul drowned into.

The day, where he wished, he never existed.

━━・❪ ・━━

TWO YEARS HAVE PASSED, he was inside his room again, writing a note, a death note.

"Daun... two years have passed ever since, and you still haven't woke up."

"Abang Petir is sorry for what happened... and I haven't been able to reconcile with Cahaya nor talk with the others."

"I'm scared of my capabilities, I swore to protect you but... it seems that failed as well."

"I'm such a careless idiot, and I'm sorry for what I have caused you."

"I really, really love you, as my younger brother and as my family... but I cannot stay here anymore."

"It was my fault, and it will always stay that way..."

He left his journal open, blankly staring at the words he had written, he then felt a tear drop onto the paper.

It continued to fall, until it was unstoppable, he cried, one final time.

"Abang Petir is sorry... he really is."

He whispered to himself, staring at the knife right beside the journal, he slowly took it, firmly gripping onto it.

His hand shook, his body denying his actions, he pointed it at his throat, his breath hitching.

The next thing he knew, he heard a voice.

"ABANG PETIIIIIIIRRRRRRR!!!!"

He gasped as his attention averted to the door, seeing it slam wide open by his younger brother, Daun.

"DAUN! YOU SHOULD REST!" -Tanah

"NO! ABANG PETIR! STOP THAT!"

Daun quickly ran to him, snatching the knife off of his fingertips.

Petir was in shock, speechless as he stared at his brown orbs which locked onto his.

"You... YOU IDIOT! I ALREADY FORGAVE YOU! I UNDERSTOOD THE MOMENT I WOKE UP! I KNOW... ABANG PETIR DIDN'T MEAN IT!"

Daun yelled at him, tears filling his eyes as he sniffled, dropping the knife to the ground as he quickly pulled his big brother for a hug.

Petir was stunned, the next thing he knew, the unstoppable tears came back, he cried onto his brothers arms.

"I will always love you, Abang."

"Always."

━━・❪ ・━━

A TEAR, Halilintar felt a tear run through his cheek as he looked away, all embarrassed.

Rimba chuckled as he continued to hold his shoulders for support, the two braced themselves as the voltra power continued to rage on.

"ONE MORE TIME!!"

━━・❪ ・━━

𓂅 𓄹 You have reached the end of this chapter. 𓄼

This chapter made me reminisce my thoughts and I AM EVAPORATINGJSBDJD

Aztro? Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 423 24
This story is about the elemental family that was living happily together until one day they got seperated,only their oldest brother Halilintar didn'...
206K 7.6K 52
"Wait. I don't remember getting engaged?!!" Boboiboy・゚*。☆ Please don't steal, I love you and enjoy reading! Vote&Positive Comment is warmly accepted...
1K 32 1
Eng.Ver. Credits to the artist who own the book cover Oneshots [Completed] BOBOIBOY ANIMATION'S PROPERTY RIGHTS BELONG TO ANIMONSTA!!! Warning!!! Thi...
10.7K 941 100
❪ 𝗕𝗖: BOBOIBOY ELEMENTAL FT. READER ❫ ❛ y/n: i'm single. you're single. you know what does that means right ? | thunderstorm: yeah. we didn't meant...