I Hate Everything About You |...

De Shqdow_F0x

Amaya Murklins and Carl Gallagher are complete enemy's. They have hated Me each other since forever. What hap... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight

Chapter Seven

72 3 2
De Shqdow_F0x

I woke up to someone shaking me and I instantly jumped up, thinking it was my mom. "Shit, Carl. It's just you."

He chuckled and sat next to me on the bed. "Well yeah, who would it be?"

I rolled my eyes. "The fuck are you doing here anyways? How'd you get in?"

"Well to your first question, you said I could earlier and second... the window." He smiled.

"Whatever. Did you have to wake me up?" I grumbled.

"Well yeah, I wasn't about to watch you sleep."

"Whatever, just-"

"Can I kiss you again?" He asked, bluntly.

"What?" I asked.

"Can I kiss you." He repeated, this time more of a statement then a question.

I sat up slowly as my heart began to beat faster.  "You... want to kiss me?"

"Well yeah. Or I wouldn't have asked." He smirked.

I nodded slowly, looking up at him. He leaned in, pressing his lips to mine.

Before I knew it, his lips were moving swiftly against mine. He pushed me back against the bed, climbing on top of me.

Then I heard my door open.

I immediately shoved him back as I sat up.

"You little slut." My mom spat. "Who the fuck is this?!"

I didn't respond. Then she started walking towards us.

"Go. Go!" I shouted shoving Carl off the bed and towards the window.

"I didn't raise a whore! How many other boys do you bring around here?!" She reached for Carls arm, but I stood in front of him as he hurriedly climbed out the window.

"Finally getting brave I see." She smirked and slapped me. "So now you wanna be independent." She stated as I shut the window behind him. My blood was boiling.

"Fucking hoe! I didn't raise you to be a hoe. Especially not for some hood rat like him!"

Without even thinking I spun around and punched her in the mouth. "Don't you speak about him like that!"

The next thing I knew she punched me straight in the eye, making me fall to the ground with a loud thud. She kicked my side making me cry out in pain. "Pack your fucking bags, you skank! Disrespectful brat." I quickly stood up, grabbing a spare backpack and shoving some clothes into it.

"That's what I've always fucking wanted!" I yelled back.

She shoved me again making me hit the wall. I quickly scurried over to where Oreo was and stuck him in my jacket pocket.

"So you've had a cat all this time too?!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes and shoved the cat food into my backpack. I felt her reach for Oreo so I spun around, holding him only for her to punch my lip. The taste of blood filled my mouth, but I just walked out of my room. She followed me down the steps and all the way to the door, yelling awful things at me.

"Shut the fuck up!" I screamed as I opened the door. "I hate you! I wish you weren't my mother!"

"Well I should've gotten an abortion when I first realized I was having you." She spat.

"Maybe you should've." I stated and slammed the door behind me, beginning to walk down the steps of my porch.

I walked all the way to Carls house, knocking on his door when I reached it. Fiona answered.

"Hey Maya." She smiled. "Are you staying the night." Her faces dropped and she furrowed her eyebrows. "What happened to your face?"

"Oh um. Nothing, can you get Carl for me? And no I'm not spending the night."

She nodded slightly. "Sure hun. Be right back." She then closed the door.

A few moments later, it reopened and Carl appeared. "Oh my gosh, I was so worried. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah I'll be fine." I lied. "Can you take Oreo for me?" I asked, handing him the small kitten.

"Sure... but why?" He asked as I pulled my backpack off and pulled out the bag of food.

He took them and furrowed his eyebrows. "He can't stay at my place." I muttered.

"What happened?"

"It's a long story." I stated. "I should get going."

"Wait, can't you stay a little longer?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Do you really want to go back to that place?"

"I'm not going back there." I stated.

He paused for a second before saying, "Where are you going?"

I shrugged. "I don't know yet."

"Maya you got kicked out!" He shouted, grabbing my arm and pulling me inside the house.

"Yeah I know. I'll be okay." I stated.

He reached behind me and closed the door. "We're talking to Fiona." He stated, grabbing my arm and dragging me to the kitchen.

"Carl I really don't think it's a good idea-"

But ignored me. "Fiona, Amayas mom kicked her out. This is partly her kitten to and she can't just abandon him with me. Can she please stay?" He asked her, showing her Oreo.

"I dunno. This isn't another Bonnie incident is it?"

"Of course not. She doesn't even have siblings. Please." Carl practically begged.

"I thought that that might've been where those bruises came from. Is your mom?"

I nodded, pulling at the sleeves of my shirt. "But you really don't have to, I can find somewhere."

"Do you have somewhere to go now?" She asked, stepping closer to me.

"Well no but-"

"Then this can be your place until you find a place. We'll get you a mattress on the floor in Carls room eventually. Until then I hope you don't mind the couch. Maybe if carls nice enough he'll let you take his bed." She smiled.

"I'll do it." Carl blurted.

"Really..?" I asked as tears started to form in my eyes.

"Well yeah." She smiled then quickly dropped it. "You okay, hun?"

I immediately wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tightly. "Thank you." I sniffed, then started full on sobbing. "Thank you so much."

"Aw, it'll be okay." She muttered and hugged me back. "I'm sure Carl can empty one of his drawers for you and Debbie can give you some of her old clothes. Why don't you go unpack." I nodded and pulled away. I went to say one more thing but Carl pulled me away, dragging me up the stairs.

Once we got to his room, he also engulfed me into a hug. "Your safe now, okay?" He whispered in my ear.

I nodded, hugging him back. He pulled away and opened a drawer full of different smoking supply's. "Lucky for you I can just empty this drawer."

I chuckled lightly as he started shoving things under the bottom bunk. Once he finished, he stood back up, reaching a hand out towards me. "Lemme see your backpack."

I pull my back pack off and hand it to him.

"Is their anything fragile in here?"

I shook my head in which he opened it and dumped it into the drawer. He then tossed the backpack aside and closed the drawer.

"It's getting kinda late. You wanna go to sleep? I know your probably not feeling well."

I nodded. "Yes please."

"Alright, if you wanted, you could use my clothes for pajamas. My sweatpants are super comfy, plus it gets cold at night."

"I mean, if you don't mind. I only have shorts."

"Not at all. I have a black pair that are too small for me anyways." He smiled and rummaged through his drawers to find them. "Do you need a t-shirt too?" He asked.

"Um. I have a tank top so I should be good." I stated.

"Like I said, it's gonna be cold." He said, pulling out the sweatpants along with a maroon colored sweatshirt.

I smiled warmly and took them.

"I'll get a box for Oreo." He said, placing Oreo on his bed before walking out. I looked around his room, noticing all the pictures of him and his family around the walls before I sat down next to Oreo.

He came back with a big box at least twice the size of the last box. He also had some blankets to put in the box, along with two small bowls.

He placed the box on the floor at the foot of his bed, carefully setting it up.

Once he finished he stood up, placing his hand on my thigh to stabilize himself as he grabbed Oreo. He gave me a sly smirk making my face turned red as he pulled away and placed Oreo in the box.

"You wanna go to bed?" He asked.

I nodded. "A little bit. It's been a long week."

"Okay, I'll let you sleep." He smiled and walked towards the door.

"Thank you... for everything." I stated as he opened the door.

"Of course. It's what I'm here for, sweet dreams Maya."

"Goodnight Carl." I said and laid down, closing my eyes to try and get some sleep.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

181K 1.6K 13
Imagines about my boy Lip❤️ SLOW UPDATES
95.2K 1.7K 30
What if Fiona had a twin brother? Shameless
10.8K 77 14
Y/n Milkovich is the little half sister of Mandy Milkovich. She's not really related to Mickey or Terry, 'cause Mandy's mom cheated on terry and that...
87.4K 1.1K 23
[WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS ABOUT 14-15, HENCE THE BAD WRITING] [COMPLETED 2017, EDITED LAST IN 2018] Season 1: Lip Gallagher fanfiction. "I may be cra...