Pokémon of the Elite (REWRITE)

By KojiEnthusiast

Pokémon. Some see them as tools other see them as friends. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka has gone to ANHS to learn abo... More

First Pokémon and an interesting shopping trip
First Assignment and First Capture
Strategies Unveiled and The Clash of Titans
Battles Among Elites
Clues Amidst Captures
a Sweet Club Fair
Does Swimming and Nightmares go hand-in-hand?
I am you
Point Zero, Midterms and Summer Vacation?!
Vacation Turned Into a Tournament
From Partner to Foe
Ayanokouji vs Paul
Battle of the Elites
Immovable Object vs Unstoppable Force
Ayanokouji vs Alain (part 2)
Greatness recognizes greatness

Prologue

2.5K 108 41
By KojiEnthusiast

Pokémon.

Something that is such an anomaly to everything that I've been taught and lived by. Something that essentially defies the laws of science and logic as a whole.

It is impossible to hide my interest in them.

My curiosity wasn't enough to change the curriculum of the White Room sadly. Pokémon appeared around 4 years ago, yet he remains stubborn on creating the perfect human, just ignoring the existence of these mystical beasts.

In the year I've spent in the mansion, I've heard from my butler about the potential of Pokémon. They're being used in construction to carry materials for example, some are assistants to nurses. Wherever there's light, there's a shadow and crime has made a use of Pokémon too, let's just say that. These Pokémon can accomplish things that a human can never do on its own, unless we go through drastic evolutions in a few billion years.

Anyway, recently I've heard my so-called father complain about how he struggled this whole time for nothing, that this "Sakayanagi" guy took a leap of faith and it went well. I would come to learn who Sakayanagi Narumori is.

He is the chairman of Advanced Nurturing High School or ANHS for short. Basically this school was created with the thought of developing the cream of the crop of the country. Around 3 years ago, they decided to include the development and education of Pokémon trainers. I haven't mentioned earlier, but you can tame these beasts using devices called "Poké balls." The pocket monsters you catch all fit in these Poké balls. I only know what is known to the public, not every person can be a Pokémon trainer.

Why have I been talking about ANHS or even mentioned it in the first place? Well as of now, I'm on my way to becoming a first year student at the aforementioned institution.

Let's just say I've taken an interest in these Pokémon creatures. I want to see their limits and their potential. How do we communicate to each-other, how strong are they, and how much do they differ?

All these questions I will find an answer to at ANHS.

~Pokémon of the Elite~

I've finally reached my stop, ANHS. I head off the bus and think about the fascinating interactions between the fascinating blond-haired student, the office lady and a beige-haired student. My thoughts would stop as someone would be calling up to me.

"You, why were you staring at me?" asked the raven haired girl with orange eyes.

A/N: I always thought Horikita had crimson eyes.

"You might have the wrong person." I answered nonchalantly.

Even though I lied, I don't believe it's wrong to look at someone.

"I'm not stupid enough to not recognize someone who sat next to me." She answered back.

"I thought staring at people was wrong."

Her frustration could be seen as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"I merely looked, you stared." she retaliated.

"You're just grasping at straws at this point."

"Stop avoiding the question and answer!" She said in a rather louder voice.

She was stomping her feet and was acting very entitled. Wouldn't be surprised, if someone thought that we're having a lovers quarrel at this point.

I'm now going to solve this issue with a magic trick, a technique that is so simple, yet doesn't come to mind.

It's called walking away at a faster than usual pace.

"Class 1-D, huh." I murmur to no one in particular.

I arrived at class 1-D and there are at least a dozen students there, some are even having conversations. Having a normal school life would've been something my alter self would want, but I have different goals in mind this time.

I took the time to look for my seats and I finally found my name card. I took note of all name cards and decided to remember them for future reference.

My seat is at the back of the classroom, next to the window. While admiring the luck of my seat, I saw a huge golden bird fly through the sky. It even has a trail of sparkles behind it.

A minute or so later a door opens up a bit louder than usual and I hear a loud sigh. I decided to not look, because I can already tell who it is.

She just decides to sit down and not pry any further, she can maybe read a room slightly it seems, need to change my impression of her slightly.

Oh.

It looks like I miscalculated, I felt a sharp sensation on my right forearm.

The culprit right of me is reading a book and has a smirk on her face.

I never leave a debt unpaid, but that would have to wait.

The room would fill up and soon the bell would ring.

A teacher would soon enter the room.

"Hello, I am Chabashira Sae and I will be the homeroom teacher of this class for the 3 years you spend at this school. Nice to meet you.

I will now begin to explain the rules of this school."

A/N: Even though this is a rewrite, I am too lazy to copy + paste what you see in a lot of fanfictions, sorry.

"As you know, this is one of the few institutions in Japan where you can become a trainer and the only institution in Japan where you both learn how to be a capable student and a capable pokémon trainer.

Do you have any questions regarding the rules?"

Most students were not focused on the details of the rules and more focused about the amount of money we received for enrolling here. An average person would of course not notice the catch of such a large amount of money for just enrolling here.

"Since there are no questions, we shall now head to the laboratory, where you'll receive your first pokémon."

The path to the laboratory was a small walk, about 10 minutes. Most people were having conversations and taking in everything around us. We just arrived here on campus so it does make sense.

The area of the campus is around 1,000,000 square meters, so it's filled with different stores, entertainment and I can even see areas related to Pokémon. There is a huge dome that I can't see through. One sided glass. It covers around ½ of the whole campus so I definitely want to know what that's about.

I can see some Roman inspired arenas as well, I assume for Pokémon duels.

After taking in some of the surroundings, we've finally arrived at the laboratory.

We entered the building and we all finally got quiet.

I finally can see a Pokémon in close proximity. It looks extremely mechanical, it's quite literally a few gears connected that are floating in the air. I can hear it say "Klink" enthusiastically as we walk by it.

"This way." says Chabashira-sensei.

We follow Chabashira-sensei until we finally see one of the professors of this lab.

"Ah, I've been expecting you, Students of 1-D. I am Professor Oak and I am one of the 4 professors leading this laboratory. We've been blessed by the appearance of Pokémon. For some, Pokémon are pets, some see them as friends and some cruel people see them as tools. I dedicate my life to researching Pokémon. Today, you take your first step into the world of Pokémon. You will receive your first Pokémon, however you aren't granted a choice in who your Pokémon is going to be, it's been destined from the start. Yes,

the Pokémon chooses you."

A/N:

Hi,

I did say that I will write it by next week, but I got some motivation out of nowhere and wrote it today. I decided for a rewrite instead of continuing, since it feels like I wrote some garbage back then, maybe that's just my personal opinion, but I feel like I could improve the quality of it. Even though it's a rewrite, I do like some of the ideas I had in the old fiction, so I will be using some of them, for example the choosing mechanic.

I left it on a cliffhanger, because I want to be sure which Pokémon I will give Ayanokoji this time, and you know, everyone else who I consider relevant to the story.

I will either give Ayanokoji a Pokémon that fits his personality in my opinion or a very good reference. No revealing otherwise, it's boring 😛

Give me feedback, if you want chapters to be longer.

Give feedback as well, if you notice any mistakes or inconsistencies, I will fix them/clear them up, I haven't written in a while!

Since I wrote it today, I will hopefully write a new chapter next weekend, but this time for real next weekend 😀

Please don't mind the cover, I hopefully will learn to use some editing software in my free time.

Till next time,

KojiEnthusiast

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 711 23
""So, Mr. Ayanokoji, have you had any changes in your emotional state over the past few days?" I ask the boy right in front of me." The Whiteroom is...
17.8K 1K 9
"My flaws are the tools for my perfection." Dissatisfied with his state as a blank slate, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka resolves to change during his time in t...
71.6K 1.9K 12
FanFiction, dedicated to the anime named Classroom of The Elite. I do not own the characters and places throughout the story. However, the plot will...
34.7K 663 10
As the name says, this fic only contains oneshots. In this fic, I'll write the oneshots completely based on readers' requests. You guys name it in th...