Bloody City: Temptations

By AidinWhite

{Book #1 of The Bloody City Series} Alessio Salvatorini was the Don of the Salvatorini Familia And a man that... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Nineteen

209 8 0
By AidinWhite

The rest of the night I stayed by Alessio's side even as he informed Carmilla and Lino that a carpet needed to be disposed of, and, a new one brought up from the basement. I hadn't moved from his grip even after they had been washed of the blood that I knew had been on them, and the splatter that had struck his face being gone now along with a quick wash of his clothing which still felt warm from the dryer being set on the highest setting.

It was only when Alessio had been pulled away from me by one of his Capo's that I was left on my own seconds before I felt myself pulled and found that Matteo had appeared putting one hand with mine and the other on my back though I watched him tense upon realizing that there was no back to the dress.

"You can't do anything about the dress being backless, the only fabric is down or on my side," I say and he nods moving his hand to my waist.

"I don't want to be the second man my brother kills tonight, and he would kill me over you," Matteo says looking over at Alessio who eyed the crowd like someone would appear with a machine gun and start gunning down the most powerful men and women in the Familia.

"He's learned to trust no one, that's why he goes everywhere with enough weapons to kill half of Genoa," Matteo says following where I was looking.

"Has he always been paranoid?".

"In a month period he watched his sister be beaten to tears, and his fiancé was killed. He doesn't want to admit the chance that Violetta would have been dishonoured as she wasn't even Familia," he says, "don't tell him I said that, he'd stick me like Vlad Tepas".

I laughed remembering that Matteo was consistently thriving on humour and chaos.

"He wouldn't harm you Matteo," I say and in response I was fixed with a look that said, 'are you serious'.

"For you my brother would kill every person in this room," Matteo remarks.

"I don't doubt that," I sigh glancing to my future husband.

"Alessio was going to leave the Familia with Violetta, planned to take the millions he had, and disappear to the middle east where he wouldn't have been questioned and never had to pay a cent of taxes on any of it," Matteo says.

"But her death stopped him?".

"The Capo's were becoming untrusting of our father, and between having his closest friend killed, and raped, and Amara being hit, our father truly experienced the monster that was Alessio Salvatorini. He's Don because his Capo's begged him to be, he was who they trusted, so he ascended".

"Matteo I want to know something, did Alessio kill your father?" I get out before Matteo fell silent and I felt arms wrap around me pulling me back to a hard chest which was when the smell of Alessio's cologne filled my nose.

"You better not be telling Arianna too much of how I became Boss of the Familia," Alessio's voice reverberated through my back.

"Just what led up to your rise as the biggest asshole in Italy," Matteo smirked and Alessio narrowed his eyes at his brother.

"Matteo I can't deal with you tonight," Alessio remarks before looking around the room. "I'm done with this party, as my Consigliere you're going to dispose of our guests, and i domt mean by threatening them".

Alessio then began to guide me away from the room and out back to the lobby where a tall slender woman with a similar eye colour as Alessio just with a much thinner and equally as sharp facial features aside from the flowing platinum blonde hair.

"Mother, I wasn't expecting you to be here," Alessio says and I looked to her. She looked to be maybe twice Matteo's age but no less beautiful and striking in her own way.

"Alessio," she smiles before regarding me, "and who's this?".

"Mother this is Arianna Valentino, my fiancé. Arianna, my mother Ginevra Anastasia," Alessio introduced and I noticed the faint smile on her lips like she'd seen something that Alessio hadn't.

"Pleasure to meet the future wife of my eldest son," Ginevra says wrapping her arms around me which I returned though surprised at the gesture. "He's being good to you?" she whispers and I hum a soft yes.

Pulling away she smiled at the two of us, before a young man entered.

"Madam Anastasia, your car is ready" he says and she follows after him.

"Don't be strangers, and I hope to receive an invitation to the wedding," Ginevra bids as she left the Villa and not long after others began leaving the building which Matteo had moved to the doors along with Villa security to make sure everyone who was supposed to, left.

Alessio then led me up the stairs and through the house until we got to the master bedroom where we slipped inside and he looked the doors behind us.

Crossing the room to the bed I noticed the doors leading out and I pushed open the doors that led onto our own private balcony stepping outside I looked out over the town and realized just how much I could see including the fjord beneath the hills and villas.

"I picked this villa because of the views," Alessio says joining me outside, now rid of his jacket and weapons.

"It's stunning, especially at night," I say and he nods before he turned and walked back inside likely to undress and go to sleep. Following behind him I walked into the bathroom and began to wash off the makeup and removed all my jewelry.

Pulling the top of the dress over my head so that I could step out of it I hung it on the back of the door opened the door peering out to find Alessio standing across the room in just boxers and much easier to admire in the lighting of the bedroom that cast shadows over his muscled back. Slipping out of the bathroom I had hoped to get into bed but the automatic light clicked off and Alessio turned to face me as I stood in nothing but black lace lingerie while his dark eyes ate me like I was the rich chocolate ganache we'd had with dinner.

"Fuck," Alessio mutters as he stared at me all while I blushed and looked down. Crossing the room in silence his hand cradled my chin and lifted it he stared deep into my eyes.

"You never have to hide, you're gorgeous Arianna, more then every woman who was in that room tonight, you seemed to have made many of them jealous," he says with a small almost unnoticeable smile.

"I'm nothing special Alessio," I mutter as his thumb grazed my lip.

"You are to me," he says before his hands found my waist and pulled me to him which because of both of us being half naked made my blush only deepen. He was the only man who had ever been close to me, especially like this. His touch seemed to set off a thousand small sparks under the surface of my skin, and the look in his eyes like every part of him wanted me, wanted to claim me as his woke a place deep in me.

Alessio's lips parted as he leaned closer to me and pressed them against mine, slow at first until he gripped my legs and lifted me with ease until I wrapped them around his waist and felt something dig into my center shocking me for a second.

Staring back at him with wide eyes he put one hand on the side of my face.

"I will be gentle," he says lifting his lips away from mine.

"But the wedding is in fourteen weeks," I point out staring back at him as he tilted his head down and began kissing along my jaw.

"If you're saying no, say it," Alessio says, pausing his sensual assault on my skin. He'd moved along with no effort at all finding places that had made my breath catch in my throat.

"I don't want you to stop," I say looking into those storm cloud eyes that I could be hypnotized by so easily.

"And I'm not one to follow the rules anyways when it comes to you".

He then turned and tossed me lightly onto the bed before climbing over me and kissing his way up my thighs before reaching up and began tracing circles across my center while I gasped for air, until he slipped his hand behind the lace that had been covering me. Continuing up my body he slipped his hand behind my back as I arched as he moved the end of his forefinger over a particular spot as his fingers massaged through my folds; while his thumb worked my clit.

Unclipping my bra, his lips reconnected with mine as he brought a sensation crawling through my body closer to my core. Rivering through me like fire over gasoline, and only sparking the need for him more. When he stopped and removed his hand from my panties, he moved to kneading my breasts. Alessio discovering me should have been filling me with a nervous feeling, but every touch was like electricity making me want him more until I pulled my bra off and tossed it across the room revealing my breasts to him, even if i felt self conscious about my sudden bravery. Crossing my arms over my chest he furrowed his brows before lifting my arms and wrapping them over his shoulders.

"You're perfect, Arianna, all or you is perfect," he breathed and I could see nothing but appreciative desire in his eyes, and I knew Alessio to be nothing but painfully honest.

Dipping his head down, he began to kiss my breasts sucking in places and leaving darkening spots over them.

"Now you're marked as mine," he spoke his tone possessive and only fueling my racing heart in anticipation and the feeling low in my body.

"Alessio," I say and he stopped once more staring into my eyes, which I kept looking at as I gently pushed against his chest and though I couldn't move him and never would have the strength to he allowed me to guide him to lying on his back before I hooked my finger into the band of his boxers and pulled them down from his hips before he kicked them off leaving his length fully stiff, and looking painfully hard.

Swallowing I looked from his dick to him, unsure of what to do.

"Speak your mind mon cherié," Alessio presses softly though the deep timbre of his voice wasn't lost.

"I've never done any of this, so I don't know what to do," I admit with another deep blush.

"I'm not expecting you to be a sex pro, we're learning together," he say sitting up and cupping the side of my face as I scooted closer to him, seeking his touch.

"How many times did you do this before?" I ask not knowing why when I'd likely hurt myself by the answer.

"Many, just not like this, in my twenty eight years I've done many depraved things, much to Matteo and his annoying fucking comments joy," Alessio scoffs before his eyes met mine. "Making love to someone is not one, not until you, and I want to learn to be gentle for you".

His words sunk in slow but not painfully, many before me, but none he'd done so in care. His want to do better for me, to do everything with me gently, and with kindness drowned any pain I may have had about there being others, but they were the past, and with him I wouldn't let it be brought back to the present.

"Well, can I try something?" I ask coyly, while looking down slightly, and licking my lips in nervousness.

"You can do anything you want," Alessio says and I stand before pulling off my panties under his gaze and dropping them onto the floor before I climbed back onto the bed while Alessio watched me before holding onto my waist stopping me from getting any closer to his arousal.

"I don't have any condoms, and sex without any protection is a risk,".

"I have been taking the shot since I was sixteen," I say and he nods before I moved forwards and exhaled as he helped me get himself lined and I slowly lowered onto him and feeling my body close around him and wincing from discomfort.

"Fucking hell Arianna," Alessio breathes and I opened my eyes to see him with his eyes shut, before he opened them, and met my gaze, a spark burning bright behind them.

"I'm okay. Just full," I admit breathlessly and he laughs softly.

"Am I okay to move?" he asks which seemed so out of character for him. Alessio just did, he never asked for permission, he never had to.

He's trying for you.

Nodding to him, he stared back watching my expression carefully as he began to slowing shift drawing himself in and out of me and gradually speeding up as he adjusted himself and began aiming for a spot deep in me that he began to hit again, and again. The sensation alone made me close my eyes in ecstasy, as moans left my mouth loudly causing me to clamp my hand over my mouth as he sunk himself into me. There was nothing that had felt like this, nothing that had fueled a burning inferno that had ignited a forest of temptation in me.

As the feeling of my release reached a fever pitch I clamped around him and felt my body spasm and collapse down onto him before wrapping myself around him as he flipped me over onto my back all while Alessio kept moving with what seemed like never ending stamina.

"Alessio, fuck," I gasped into his ear, and his eyes met mine, almost pulling me over again.

"Do you want me to finish?" he asks and I nodded before helping by lifting myself up and down on him which awoke the previous feeling all over again. Not long after I'd felt him tense over me as my motions changed to rocking under him, mirroring his motion, as I dug my nails riding out the orgasm that rocketed though my body, which was when his motions became jerky and uneven until I felt the twitch inside me and just as fast as I registered it, he pulled himself from me, and his hot sperm shot onto my stomach.

"You pulled out fast," I say as he chuckled at my comment.

"Fast reflexes," he replies before he stood and even in the dim lighting and shadows of the room I saw the pink colouration on his length.

Following my gaze he smiled softly at me, "it's completely normal when a woman loses her virginity, it's your hymen breaking," he says before disappearing into the bathroom which immediately lit up and I listened to the sounds of the tap running and then water droplets being wrung out before he reappeared with a towel and a damp cloth.

Carefully he wiped himself off with one part of the cloth and then with surgeon like precision cleaned me, then began wiping me off.

Once he was done he discarded the towel and cloth along with told me to get off the bed while he changed the sheets while reassuring me once more; that it was normal.

"If it makes you feel any better Matteo was completely unaware of what happens when a woman has sex for the first time and I had to help him clean up the bloody sheets," Alessio says balling up the sheets and stuffing them into a laundry hamper.

"Poor girl," I muse thinking of how embarrassing that must have been.

"Father told Matteo that she would be just one bitch of many, and I'm still grateful to this day that none of my siblings took after our father," he says as he put on new clothing and I got redressed.

Climbing under the blankets that Alessio took from the private sitting room I felt the end shift under his weight before he pulled me to him.

"No one can know that we did this," he whispered softly as his arm wrapped around my waist.

"I know, I won't tell a soul," I say turning over to face him.

"By the way, I like the set," Alessio remarks and I laugh quietly.

Of course he did, he'd seen me almost from day one because of how my bag had been packed, in lingerie.

"I have black, white, blue, and green," I say and I left him trace my side.

"I don't give a fuck what colour it is, I just like that you trust me enough to wear them with me," his words were gentle, and if there was something else in them I currently didn't trust my mind enough to be certain.

"I do trust you, Alessio, now go to sleep".

"You first," he countered and I didn't have the energy to protest, between the drive, the event, and having sex with Alessio I felt a wave of fatigue like a tsunami that knocked me out father then I expected.

So..... here we are with the first smut of this series, there will be many of varying degrees, comment, and vote, and share. I appreciate all of you. Anyways

Peace✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 132 39
{Book #2 of The Bloody City Series} The Salvatorini Familia was feared for decades. Italy and the rest of the world had learned to cower before them...
450K 7.7K 57
BOOK ONE : Desires Series In public I'm his queen,his dearest wife;in bed I'm his most obedient slut;the one he pleasures every night and in the morn...
7.4K 98 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...
459K 8K 44
【 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐃𝐨𝐧 & 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 】 Welcome to another mafia romance book that I hope you beautiful and handsome people love and p...