HAPPINESS - tobi brown

By footballwag2672

when a fragile girl runs into a well known group of youtubers - the sidemen rankings: #1 in ksi #1 in tbjz... More

quick intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
update

chapter 7

1.2K 15 16
By footballwag2672

taytum

"tobi!" i exclaim running away giggling. he kept sending photos of me into the sidemen groupchat before i grabbed his phone and made a runner.

"taytum williams! give me back my phone right now." he shouts chasing me around the kitchen island.

i stick my tongue out at him and wave the phone in his face. he then makes a sprint at me causing me to squeal and make a runner towards the living room.

tobi is really fast so he catches up to me in no time. he wraps his arms around my waist and throws me on the sofa. i land on my back causing me to wince and my eyes to tear up. it usually takes a week for the slashes to fully heal.

"shit, taytum i didn't mean to hurt you" tobi says quickly looking guilty. i try smile through the pain. "no no tobes it's okay, i just clumsily fell out of bed this morning and landed badly on my back."

i was surprised at how quickly the lie escaped my mouth. he laughs. "sounds like you." i scoff while laughing. "hey!"

" jokes but seriously is your back okay?" i nod "yeah yeah nothing to worry about."

he pulls me up of the sofa. i look up at him and suck in a breath when i realise how close we are. i can hear his shallow breaths. we look into each others eyes.

tobi lifts his hand and pulls a loose strand of hair behind my ear. this causes my breath to hitch. i see tobi glance at my lips very quickly then back to my eyes again. is he gonna kiss me? do i want to kiss him?

of course i do.

i swear i seen him lean in until a notification buzzed on his phone which was still in my hand. he awkwardly coughed and snatched the phone out of my hand. i roll my eyes when he sticks his tongue out at me.

"the boys are asking if they can come over cause they haven't seen you in a while. what do you think?" he asks while looking at his phone.

i shrug. "yeah i don't mind, it's your apartment."

he groans. "but i wanted you alll to myself."

i blush. "and whys that?"

he looks at me. "no reason."

the sidemen + tay

tobes
you guys can come over
tay misses yous

tay
yeah guys please help me
tobi is annoying me

ethan
you love him really

jj
have you sucked his willy
yet

tobes
jj stfu

harry
i can't come guys
i'm out with eilise

tay
TELL HER I SAID HI!!!!!

harry
OMG HEY GIRL
ITS EILISE
DID YOU AND TOBI KISS ???
AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME

tay
omfg no we didn't

vik
yous should kiss

ethan
i'll never understand girls

tobes

she's not happy with me

simon
what have you done

tay
simon he won't let me watch
frozen

simon
TOBI THAT IS CRIMINAL
let the damn girl watch frozen

tobes
i said that you could!!!

tay
no you said i only could
watch it if we watched a scary movie
first
I HATE SCARY MOVIES

ethan
suck it up buttercup

jj
suck what?

tobes
omfg
just hurry up and get here.

"honeys were homeeeee!!" me and tobi look at eachother and giggle when we hear jj shout as he walks in the door.

they all crowd into the living room. "jj!!" i run and big the muscular man. me and jj got on the best besides me and tobi when i first met them at the park.

he lifts me up and spins me. "hey shortie." he says once he puts me down.

i give him a dirty look. and walk over to tobis side. "did you hear what he called me." i sad and pouted. tobi laughed and patted my head. "i'm sorry tay but he's not wrong." i scoot and flick his head.

"okay so waht are we watching!" simon says.

"frozen!"

"conjuring!"

me and tobi shout at the same time. "no tobi i'm not watching a horror film." i argue.

"okay okay let's have a vote then and see what the boys say."  i roll my eyes knowing that most of the boys are gonna vote for the horror movie.

"hands up for conjuring." everyone puts there hands up besides me and vik. i make my way over to vik giving him a hug. "me and vik are dipping."

"agreed." vik laughs as we make our way to the door. tobi then comes behind me and pulls me back by the waist. "oh no you don't, your watching it."

"but i'll have nightmares." i whine knowing i get scared very easily. "good thing your staying here tonight isn't it." tobi whispers in my ear for only me to hear. "and don't worry i'll protect you." he turns me around and winks. making my face go red.

"okay can we stop the flirting please." jj groans plopping himself down on the sofa with a bag of snacks they must have brought.

tobi then goes and turns off all the lights and grabs blankets for all of us. i make sure to sit beside tobi.

they switch on the movie. the first 15 minutes was fine until it started getting scarier. they're is about to be a jump scare i know it so i hide my face in tobis chest causing him to put an arm around me and pull me in closer.

"it's okay." he whispers. "it's not real."

i just shake my head signalling that i'm too scared to look up. i hear a pile of screaming but for majority of the movie my head is glued into tobis chest.

throughout the movie i glance at the boys. vik is also shitting himself with a blanket over his head. jj and ethan are laughing at me and vik and the ugly monsters in the movie. josh and simon are loving it.

and then there's tobi who unfortunately has me clinging to him. it doesn't seem like he minds though because everytime there's another creepy thing coming he pulls my head into his chest knowing that it'll freak me out.

i find it quite cute. i find him cute. i think i'm developing feelings for tobi brown.

the movie then comes to an end which makes me sigh with relief.

"do you lads want to stay here?" tobi asks the boys since they all look tired. they all nod gratefully. they work out the sleeping arrangements. 2 in tobis guest bedroom and 4 bunked in his living room, including me.

tobi gives us all blankets and pillows. the boys set up in the living room while tobi pulls me aside. "you can stay in my bed tonight tay i'll sleep on the sofa."

i shake my head. "no no tobi i'll sleep on the sofa i dotn mind."

"your sure?" he asks me unsure about the idea. "yes i'm fine now go to sleep." i turn him around pushing him towards his bedroom. "goodnight t."

"goodnight tobes." i smile at him.

"night lads." he shouts. he gets a chorus of good nights. before he closes the door to his bedroom he turns to face me. "if you need anything t, i'll be in here, okay?"

i nod. "yeah okay thankyou tobi." he just smiles and closes his door.

i climb into my very cramped part of sleeping space in the livingroom. the boys did rock paper scissors to see who's sleeping on the floor and it turned out to be jj, who wasn't pleased.

we all say goodnight to one another and try get some sleep.

i've been in bed for about 40minutes and still haven't got a wink of sleep too scared to close my eyes. too scared from bits i didn't expect during the movie that popped up.

the boys are well asleep as i can hear all they're snores. nice for some.

i contemplate if i should go into tobis room or not. i don't realise i'm doing it until i knock on his door and crack it open. "tobi?" i whisper.

i can vaguely see him sit up a little. "taytum? you alright."

i nod slightly. "yeah, just can't sleep."  i say now awkwardly standing at his doorway. "come here." he motions for me to come over and lie beside him.

once i get over to the other side of the bed he lifts the sheets up for me to climb in. only then do i notice tobis bare chest. he's wearing joggers though thankfully.

i blush. he then opens his arms welcoming me for a hug which a gladly respond to. his hold instantly relaxing me. "scared?" he says into my hair. i nod. "just a bit.

"your okay now it isn't real." he rubs my arm.

me and tobi softly drift to sleep holding eachother lovingly.

if only he knew i do face a real monster every single day.

i quite liked writing
this chapter
i think it was cute

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 306 23
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 & 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 • wroetoshaw "i don't know if i should kiss you, or stab you" [started: jan 2023] [completed: - - - ]
7.8K 109 10
in which a girl falls for her best friends boyfriends best friend.
6.2K 68 16
these are sidemen oneshots and are harry centric because he's my favourite member of the sidemen. these are all boy x boy so if you don't like that i...
1.2K 6 21
For years they've been posting videos, content, and having fun. The famous YouTube group which consists of seven boys. Vikkstar, Tbjzl, Zerkaa, Behzi...