The Vault Dweller of 76 In Th...

By Berserkarcher

Y/N from vault 76 is transported to a world of gods, magic, and mythical monster's that don't exist in his wo... More

Chapter 1 Sent to another world
Chapter 2 Meeting the Astraea Familia And Past
Chapter 3 Welcome To The Astraea Familia
Chapter 4 Exploring The Dungeon
Chapter 5 Evilus
Chapter 6 Exploring The Dungeon Solo
Chapter 7 The Expedition With A Lash Out
Chapter 9 The Ending With A Bit Of Love To
Chapter 10 Visiting The Church Well Someone Doesn't Notice The Signs
Chapter 11 Raiders Incoming With A Date After
Chapter 12 Aftermath Finally Confessing With New Magic
Chapter 13 A Session With A Reunion
Chapter 14 Patrolling And A Renard
Chapter 15 Making Vows Well Exploring Then 59th And Beyond
Chapter 16 Returning To The Surface With Another Reunion

Chapter 8 Returning With The Truth

1.2K 33 6
By Berserkarcher

Alise Pov

Returning to the 39th floor. We just finished our fight to Balor. Safe to say Balor is a least a level 5 to 6 boss. Finn called in for a retreat with all the information from it after all we were just to report what level and fighting patterns on Balor. I think both Loki and Freya Familia are the only ones capable to fight and win against Balor, looks like the guild to issue a quest for them later on to fight it. Right now were all packing up our tents getting ready to head to Rivria and camp their before heading back to the surface. I look over to Y/n who was just standing there in is Power Armor holding his Minigun under a tree. On that night when he lashed out he started to hallucinate, and worse part of it all he almost killed himself. If Ryuu didn't knock his revolver away he would of died. After that Y/n spaces out a lot and keeps to himself, he's quiet all the time not talking like he used to, and he keeps looking at his photos he keeps close to him now. He put them in his breast pocket close to his heart. All of us are getting worried about him this isn't the Y/n we saw before. Sure he didn't trust us at first or talked a lot, but Y/n's become so distant it feels like he's gonna lose himself. I look over to see Iska and Ryuu talking with Y/n only for him to just nod his head. I sigh mentally looks like were back to square one now. I look down in sadness all the hard work just for this to happen, because of Bete! Dammit if that stupid wolf just shut his mouth! I look up again to see Finn with Gareth, Riveria, and ugh Bete head towards Y/n direction. I get up seeing this and walk over to make sure nothing worse happens. They stand in front of him as Y/n looked at them not moving. 

Finn: Y/n I want you to know what my Familia member did was unforgiveable. Now Bete.

Finn turns to Bete who was looking away. 

Finn: Would like to apologize for his behaver, and I also hope you forgive me for getting into your personal life.

Y/n just looks at them before looking at Bete. Bete just scoffs  before looking at him well at this mask.

Bete: I'm sorry for saying all that crap that night. Forgive me and my Familia. 

Bete bows apologizeing to Y/n who just stands there in silence. A few seconds passes by Bete is still bowing. 

Y/n: Everything I said is the truth. 

They look at Y/n who just looked at them.

Y/n: The story I said it was from the doctor who helped The Wanderers father. She just wanted to make a formula to turn any water clean. The Brotherhood of Steel forced her to make a power source for the metal golem so that it would move with out recharging.

They get shocked hearing this. So that's how he knows he protected the doctor that helped make the formula for the clean water in the story. 

Y/n: She tried to leave once only to be forced back. So she hired me to help her escape. I didn't want anything to do with her, because I would have to fight a powerful military that outnumbers me, and the large lands they control. 

They stood there listening to Y/n story on why he helped the doctor. 

Y/n: She just wanted to help people, but the Brotherhood of Steel changed there ways. She didn't want anything else to do with them. When she heard about me and my particular skills she had an old friend contact me. She said she would pay in documents of these.

Y/n pulls out some paper that show some interesting stuff. The first document showed metal skeleton's holding weapons we didn't see from Y/n. On it says "T-900 Model Terminators"  

The second document showed metal giants saying "Titan's that can be piloted by pilots" 

The third one showed some weird opened chest.

Y/n kept pulling out more documents that the Brotherhood of Steel were going to make out of. It goes to weapons, armor, robots, and something called chemical gas? It keeps going on, but this one hits the mark.

Y/n: After that they were going to make a cloning machine. 

Y/n pulls a folder named "Cloning Machine". 

Gareth: What does that mean? They can clone whatever you want then? 

Y/n: In a sense, it means they can rapidly make resources infinitely 

This shocks all of us. It would mean you wouldn't have to buy the same or get it remade.

Riveria: What can you clone?

Y/n: About everything people, animals, steel, iron, pretty much anything really. 

We stood there in silence. This cloning machine can solve a lot of world problems. People wouldn't starve, we wouldn't run out of your basic needs, and this is important for advventures you wouldn't have to buy the same swords or armor from blacksmiths when they break. Heck the blacksmiths wouldn't need to head or make request for resources to make in the dungeon.

Finn: Is it possible to make this machine?

Y/n just stares at Finn. Why is he doing that he could solve many things and make life easier for everyone. 

Y/n: It is only problem is that people are going to fight over it.

Huh? 

Y/n: Think about it Finn if the cloning machine can be made people will kill each other for it. Not only is this machine expensive to make it takes time for it to make your item. It depends on what you want cloned. If you wanted Mithril it would take 6 days just to make one dozen of each ingot. The rarer the item the more days it takes to make. When you clone the same item the machine will take longer cause its using the same material to make it again. If you wanted to clone a cow it takes nearly 2 weeks cause its a living animal. Any creature you want cloned it will take weeks to get it. Every time you clone the same item it will double what it was, and it will keep repeating the cycle no matter what. 

With this new information it started to make sense. The cloning machine has major draw back. Not only that its expensive, but how expensive? 

Finn: How expensive would it be to make it.

Y/n looks away from Finn staring at the woods in front of him.

Y/n: You would need a power source. A source that can not only last for 20 or more years, it will also need jump starts as the cloning machine takes a lot of power so much it shuts down anything. Not only that you will need to make a 2 stored building so that it has enough room to make it in.

Riveria: Even if its the smallest thing is it really necessary? 

Y/n: Very. 

Well that's the end of that. I sigh relieved that nothing bad happened.

Y/n: Bete.

Looking over seeing Bete look at him.

Y/n: If you value your family don't let them go. 

Bete looks at Y/n confused. 

Y/n: Don't ever let them go. Cause when you do you'll start to forget their faces. 

Y/n walks away as Iska and Neze follow right behind him. I ordered them to watch over Y/n until we get back to our goddess. Who knows what he'll do when were not around. 

Finn: Alise.

Looking over to see both him Riveria, Gareth, and Bete looking at me. I look at them confused on what they want from me.

Finn: What has been happening to him when that night ended. 

Alise: He almost killed himself and he was hallucinating really badly. 

Riveria and Gareth look sad hearing this. Bete's ears just go down. Finn sighs hearing this.

Finn: I really did want to talk to him but seeing the situation were in I'll out that into a hold. 

Alise: Its for the best. Don't worry though once we get back up Denatus will be over so Loki should explain everything to you about Y/n's world ok?

Finn just nods heading back to his Familia's camp well I finished packing my tent. With that both of our Familia's head for floor 18.

Earlier Before Fighting Balor

No One Pov

Danatus is a day were all gods come together to name their children that reached level 2. On this day Goddess Astraea kept hearing the stories of how Y/n went flying around in his T-60 Power Armor, and on this day is to reveal Y/n to the gods before something disastrous comes. 

Astraea Pov

Walking up the stairs into a big room where Danatus will be held. Sitting down we all wait for Danatus to start. Before my children left Y/n gave me this device and said to set it on the ground it will play the events that lead up to when the bombs dropped and some of the many after math. I also am not looking forward into revealing them Y/n is a level 288 practically makes Y/n the most powerful human in the lower world, but for the other gods to understand they need to know what Y/n world is in right now. His world will forever stay like that for the many 100 years or it may just stay like that forever. 

Random God: Now then everyone lets begin with Danatus!!

Everyone started giving their in view about how they saw Y/n flying around. Then other little stuff that's been happening, but the naming ceremony is all I'm here for. 

Random God: Now then lets begin with the Naming. First we have a child from the Phanes Familia, we have 19 year old Saral Kahler, a level 2 who has been exploring the dungeon for the last 5 years, and fights with a spear! Suggestions everyone!

God Phanes: P-Please go easy on my child! He has been working hard up to this point!

Gods: I refuse!

God Phanes: NNNNOOOO!!!

They started coming up with some ridicules names on Phanes child. Its always like this when they name the children, but when they become higher leveled they would get better names then the one they first get so. I have no clue on what will happen with Y/n being a level 288 its very unbelievable. 

Random God: Now then to the last one from the Astraea Familia, the first male member Y/n Sombra, being huh?

The other gods look confused seeing their announcer being silent. He turns to us then the paper then back at us before heading towards me leaning down whispering. 

Random God: U-ummm Astraea I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but is this true?

I smile nodding my head at him. He sweat drops before heading back up. He clears his throat before speaking. 

Random God: Apologies everyone I just needed to confirm something. Now then! To the Astraea Familia Y/n Sombra being at l-level 288!?

Gods: Huh?!?!

Loki: No way that's a total cheat!!!

I sweat drop at this well here it goes.

Loki: Astraea you defiantly did something to him!! What did you give him?!

Astraea: Nothing Loki I promise you on that. I never used any of my Arcanum or anything related to any gods!

Loki flinch's at this because she knows it's true. In fact I think they all flinched hearing this. I stand up walking to the center.

Astraea: I promise everyone here that I did no such thing as using my Arcanum on my child Y/n, or had any gods use anything for him to level up to 288. 

They all look shocked. I can't really blame them its really hard to believe this. 

Hermes: So what did your child use then? 

Looking at Hermes who is more shocked and astonished with the situation. I turn to all the gods. 

Astraea: My child Y/n Sombra is from another world!

With that silence no one said anything and I now some of them are dropping there mouths open hearing this. 

Freya: Please explain Astraea. What world did her come from to become so powerful?

Looking over to Freya seeing her smile at me looking in glee. 

Astraea: He is from a world which nearly ended the human race!

Ganesha: Impossible! That can't be true! 

Everyone turns to Ganesha who stood up looking at me more shocked then anyone else.  I only nod my head.

Astraea: It is true in his world humanity ended their world because of resources. 

Again silence as they were taking in such information. For someone like Y/n to show up being a level 288 is distressing. 

Hephaestus: Please explain more please!

Looking over to Hephaestus seeing her nearly in tears. It makes sense after all humanity fought each other for resources, it brings a bad taste to her mouth who use many materials to make weapons and armor. So why did the humans in Y/n world kill each other for resources. I nod my head at her seeing Hephaestus rub her eye patch as she start crying. 

Astraea: The humans were fighting each other because of this thing called Nuclear Power. 

Everyone sits in silence wondering what kind of resource is that. It was so valuable that it made every human in Y/n world kill each other for it. Something they know nothing of so what is it?

Astraea: The Nuclear Power is practically the life blood for all the nations in my child's world. Basically how the magic stones work when our children bring them to the guild. 

They get the concept of it now.  They kill each other for a source of power that runs all the lights in the houses anything related the magic stones in their world is like Nuclear Power in his world. 

Astraea: I think this will help you all understand what my child went through, and it will show you all the after math of what happened next. I warn everyone its very brutal.

Astraea puts down a small like disk the size of your hand. Putting it down it started to light up pulling a sort of screen over Astraea who walks back to her seat as she and everyone of the gods here will see Y/n world.

No One Pov

Authors Note: *From this point of view you will see through Y/n perspective like First Person Shooting games you know*

It first starts with a group of people in some sort of gear that the gods have never seen before. The men were sitting down looking at the ground as the rock back and forth. 

???: Hey Y/n!

The screen moves to the person the his left. Now knowing that the person there seeing is Astraea's child Y/n. 

Y/n: What's up John?

John: Ready to kill some cartels?

The gods get confused cartels? Kill? 

Y/n: Defiantly they killed a lot of people after all!! 

The screen rocks back and forth more getting intense. The one know as John looks out the window. He stands up walking to the right as the screen follows with him. He hits a the side of the wall as the back started to open up brining light to the room. The rocking gets more intense seeing that all the men are being pushed back and forth violently. 

John: It's time!! Stand up!!

All the men stand up. 

John: Check chutes!!

Y/n slowly pats the backpack of the man in front of him before taping his shoulder. The man up front nods his head. 

John: Get ready!!

They start to move with Y/n heading for the center, seeing all the men stand in a sort of x lining up to the light. John looks kneels down looking outside before looking at all of them. 

John: On the Green!!

All the men jump or move there shoulders getting ready for something? Seeing a big bright red light beeping every rapidly. A few seconds later the whole room lights up green. 

John: GO GO GO!!!

They all started running to the light as it starts to blind the room some of the gods cover their eyes for a second before seeing the view. They in the sky!? Some of the gods mumble with each other seeing this. Just then they get a clear view of a big bird that they jumped out of seeing other big birds doing the same thing as they did. Y/n looks around as big black clouds pop up every now and then hearing a big bang as it appear. Some of the gods cover their ears to the sound of the bangs. They see it clearly now they just jumped out of a big bird falling in the sky. They see some of the big birds burst into fire as they fall down. They hear heavy breathing as Y/n is the one doing it. Y/n follows the other men as the form a x shape with there arms and legs. As the ground got closer, Y/n grabs something on his left side pulling it as they see him jump before looking up seeing a big piece of cloth helping him descend to the ground.  He lands on his feet as the other men also doing the same. Y/n grabs his M4 that was hanging on his waist. 

John: COME ONE!!! WE NEED TO DESTROY THOSE MISSILES FOR OUR ARMORED BOYS LET'S GO!!!

They see the screen shakes following the other men leading them to a buildings that are destroyed with red and yellow lines going across each other. The screen cuts to see a big metal beast followed side by side with others and small ones behind following behind them. 

Seeing as the dust kept going up we see that Y/n is on the beast with the two barrels sticking out leading the pack forward. 

???: Bravo Five see anything a head?

Y/n hearing this bring out a par of binoculars looking through it the gods can see a town just a head. Looking left and right.

Y/n: This is Bravo Five actual nothing in the town going to engage the buildings how copy?

Hearing this the gods get confused are these names given to them?

???: Solid copy Bravo Five. Well flank the left push forward with Bravo two.

Y/n: Copy Bravo Five out. Bravo two get your boys ready.

Bravo two: Bravo two copies pushing with you Bravo Five.

They see Y/n get down as they see other people under it.

Y/n: Load HE!

With that command the people in it start moving putting some sort of yellow dart on a stand before pushing it in. Y/n looks through the small tube seeing the town in front of them. 

Y/n: All squads engage the building flush em out!

With the command they hear a bunch of bangs, following with an distant explosions hitting the buildings. 

Y/n: Another salvo people draw them out!!

More explosion hit the town as some armored creatures like the one Y/n is in just without the two barrels. Start pushing out of the town peaking over. 

Y/n: We got em people!! Keep them distracted on us for Bravo Ones team to ambush them!!

With that a battle started between the two giant metal beast packs. Until the others came from the left side destroying the other's. Balls of fire shots up from the ones in the town as the top gets blown up before hitting the ground. One of the iron beasts hit Y/n's as the screen changes. To a night as a mansion near the coast with buildings around it destroyed. The mansion untouched from the others well hearing distant bangs. 

???: Bravo Five you copy?

Y/n hears this seeing him lift his left arm touching his right shoulder for some reason? 

Y/n: Bravo Five send traffic.

???: You are danger close so watch yourself.

Y/n: I know that just send it in dammit! I've been here for 5 god dam days looking at the same shit! Bravo Five out.

A few seconds of silence.

???: Alright then!

A few minutes later the big nice mansion that was completely untouched from the other buildings. Is suddenly engulfed in dust and fire as a load bang comes after making most of the gods cover there ears with how loud it was. As the dust and fire died down Y/n stands up seeing that nearly half of the mansion is gone well the other half looked like it was going to collapse. 

Y/n: Alright marines lets get a move on!

20 Men that wore the same thing from the big bird stand up as they wore masks that cover their whole face. 

They walk towards the building holding the Laser Rifle as they point it everywhere well making their way to the mansion. As they walk up seeing a brick wall around the perimeter. 

Y/n: Charge now! 

One of the men place a small a thick sheet of paper putting it on the wall stepping back. It explodes making a huge wall as Y/n and his men walk in checking around seeing the half mansion there. They go inside as they walk to the center of the mansion when ever Y/n looks left all they see is a big crater with paintings, vases, and other things you would see in a mansion destroyed or on the ground. As they walk to the center they stop at one of the doors as one of the men place another of those thick sheet of paper on the door. As it explodes Y/n looks down seeing stairs that go down. Y/n leads as the others follow behind. Once they get down the floor they see two hallways with multiple doors. 

Y/n: Ten of you go left the rest with me to the right.

As they make their way down the hallway some of the doors open seeing this Y/n and his men shoot who ever come out of the doors turning some of them into red dust. They kept doing it until they get to a big room with a lot of boxes and weapons they never saw before. 

Y/n: Bravo One we have the weapons cash over. 

The men walk around looking at all the weapons and boxes as a few opened the boxes. 

Bravo One: We copy Bravo Five destroy and head for evac 1 over.

Y/n: Bravo Five copies out.

Y/n looks in one of the boxes seeing gold cylinders with a pointy dark orange dart. 

Y/n: Set the charges everyone were heading for evac 1 hurry!

With that they see all the men pulling out green like squares saying C4 on them as the place them on a variety of the boxes that say explosives on them.

Y/n: Bravo Four your statues?

Bravo Four: Almost done Bravo Five just clearing the way is all out.

???: Sir charges set ready to move. 

???: Remotes aren't working sir.

Y/n looks at the one that said the remotes weren't working. 

Y/n: We improvise people. Heading for evac 1 people lets move! 

With that they leave the big room heading for a big door that leads outside. Y/n grabs a green ball the size of his hand before pulling the circle on it he throws it in the room as the lever detaches itself. Y/n quickly catches up with his men not before looking behind him seeing a small boy holding the green ball out to Y/n. Well the child was holding it 6 more came out behind him. Y/n quickly runs to the kids only for the ball to explode sending him back as the room engulfs in dust and fire. Y/n fly's hitting one of the men falling down as he is dragged with them out of the mansion. Y/n is looking at the full moon as the men look at him as the screen changes. It then shows a whole city on fire as black smoke emerges from the buildings again hearing distant banging's. Y/n is looking over they city as Y/n is siting on a rock why is he doing this the gods ask themselves. 

???: Feeling ok Y/n? 

Y/n looks up seeing a person with a beard  and mustache wearing the same armor as the men from the mansion are just without the helmet on. 

???: I heard from the report you ok?

Y/n: No of course not john I'm just peachy john.

John sits on the right side of Y/n looking at the burning city with him.

John: Yeah yeah I know seeing you know the kid and all.

Both of them sit in silence as the only noise you hear is the banging's

Y/n: The other outposts for the last few weeks had kids in them some families to. 

John: Yeah I know I saw some in the ones I was sent to destroy to.

Again silence except for the banging's. 

Y/n: How do you do it?

John: What?

Y/n turns to John.

Y/n: How can you just sit there as you kill kids and families when they were never involved with the cartels? So how?

John just stares at the city before pointing at it.

John: What you see there Y/n?

Y/n looks at the burning city.

John: That's a whole city on fire. This war that we were brought to isn't going to end anytime soon. It will end soon but for that a lot of more people got to die. 

John said that so calm sent a chill up their spins for some of them. For this war "It will end soon, but for that a lot of more people got to die." It just didn't make any sense to the gods even those that are gods of war. Sure war is in their name, but their wars are different from this one. They over powered, sabotage, and outsmart them even, but their war is something they never saw. Then again this is from another world. As the screens go by they start to see than change into Y/n, and they saw how Y/n's men die in the most horrible ways they saw. Blowen up, crushed, bleed to death, shot in the head, and something the reminded them on what Evilus did during The Great Feud, suicide bombings using children. Now it was just John and Y/n now in their camp sitting on their beds well the beds around them are empty and cleaned off. This meant that they were the only ones in their squad. Y/n was cleaning his Laser Rifle as John was just reading a book. Y/n sighs before heading outside. 

John: Were you going Y/n?

Y/n turns to see John looking at him.

Y/n: A walk can't take sitting their doing nothing.

John: Let me join you then if you want we could to some recon? Just like the good old days right?

Y/n: Heh sure come on I'll get my M24 then.

John: Sounds like a plan haha!

Y/n walks to the armory getting a M24 then heading for command asking for a recon mission luckily they approved. Both of them are now outside over looking a small town.

John: So what did they say was in the town?

Y/n: Weapons transport there should be drugs combined with it. Nothing serious so light recon. 

John: Basically nothing in this town just rumors. Heh, nice job. 

Y/n smirks at John before looking in the scope over looking the city. They stayed there for 9 hours. 

???: Bravo team report?

John: This is Bravo One send traffic.

???: We have reports of cartel leaders heading for your location. Spot them and eliminate them, be advice, AC-130 Gunship is in the air to provide support, ETA 2 hours.

John: Watcher 1 who is it?

Watcher 1: El Sin Nombre. 

They look at each other serious knowing that this is very important if an AC-130 Gunship needs to cover them. Y/n scopes out the town seeing nothing, John uses some binoculars looking over the town with Y/n. An hour goes by seeing an armored convoy come in the town. Seeing armored men with guns in hand looking at the around the town as the armored APC's go to the entrance and exits. One of the armored men opens a door helping a women step out. 

El Sin Nombre is the one who supplies the Mexican Military with weapons, explosives, and money all of that. She is also the one responsible of having suicide attacks. The one responsible for half of Bravo team. Seeing her boiled the rage in both of them killing her would be their pleasure. Seeing her talk on the phone yelling at them as they presume giving her body language. Probably calling in for an escape out of the country, seeing as all of Mexico is going to lose. The Mexican Army has basically nothing left, no more weapons, ammo, tanks, LAV's, nothing left. The U.S. military is taking over the rest of Mexico and Mexico's neighbors such as Guatemala, Belize, Nicaragua, basically all of South America now. All of the Southern American countries surrendered except for Brazil which was invaded. Y/n looks through the scope seeing El Sin Nombre walking around yelling at the phone even though they can't hear anything. 

Y/n: How long till the Gunship once I fire our positions compromised. 

John: I know she always travels with snipers all the time, has a tank ready to get her out of sticky situations to. 

Y/n: We can agree on that now can we.

John: Hehe. Of course we can.

Y/n: How far?

John: About 2,000 to 3,000 yards away.

Y/n: Quit screwing with me.

John: No fun heh? 2,562 to 2,691 yards somewhere there. 

Y/n just scoffs at this knowing the exact number now. Y/n adjust the scope looking through it seeing her yell at her men. Breathing in and out slowly looking at her kill two of her men before going back to her phone. She stands there talking facing at their direction. Pulling the trigger Y/n sends the .308 right in her head. She looks at her phone confused feeling something on it there's blood on it before wiping her head seeing blood on it, blood starts dropping to her eyes falling down to the ground died. Her men seeing this scramble around as their tanks roll out to find who ever shot. Y/n and John get up running for extraction. 30 minutes in their run the make it to the extraction with big rocks as cover incase they do get shot at kneeling down John brings out his Laser Gun looking around as Y/n brought his M4 with him doing the same. 

John: Wonderful shot Y/n!

Y/n: Learned from the best!

John smiles at this. Looking around aiming his Laser Rifle. A few seconds past as an explosion hits one of the rocks they dock down seeing one of the tanks rolling up at them with infantry close behind. They start shooting at the infantry turning them to red dust or just dropping them to the ground. The tank once again shots a round at Y/n rock making him run to a different one. 

Y/n: This is Bravo Five we request immediate air support NOW!!!

Watcher 1: Watcher 1 copies Gunship in bound 10 mikes!

Y/n: WE DON'T HAVE 10 MINUTES GOD DAMMIT!!!

John: Focus Y/n you still have C4?!

Y/n: I always carry incase!

Y/n throws the same thing that was used to destroy that weapons storage the first time at John. John grabs it before seeing the tank come closer to him. 

John: Y/n rabbit time!!

Y/n scoffs at the name before booking it away from the rock he was at as the tank follows and aims at Y/n, shooting its machine gun and main 105 cannon at Y/n who rans at random rocks. John mean while hops on the tank to the command turret hole shooting the locks with his Laser Gun forcing the door open throwing the C4 in jumping off as the tank was still chasing Y/n. It explodes sending the turret in the air as Y/n fell to the ground almost crushing Y/n just to land at his feet. Y/n just sighs looking at the destroyed tank seeing John walk up to him. John holds her hand out to him.

John: You broken?

Y/n: Hell no!

Helping Y/n up they feel the ground shake looking to where they killed all the infantry and the tank came from seeing 7 tanks, 11 LAV's, and 5 infantry battalions. The gods can only look in shock seeing that they need to defeat all of them to survive. 

Y/n: Well shit.

John: Well shit indeed. Any last words Y/n before we die together?

John looks at Y/n as he looks back.

Y/n: Yeah just one thing? 

John: What?

Y/n: Its been 2 hours now.

Hearing this John can't help but laugh and smiles. The gods look at them confused and crazy at them how will they survive all of that! Just then they hear a whoosh and a load bang all of those tanks, LAV's, and people were blown up shredded to pieces. Both of them look up seeing a giant bird circling around them as yellow lights hit the enemies position as the explosions hit the enemy they. Both start laughing looking at each other hearing the enemy screams as pieces and part fly around them. The explosions stop looking up at the bird.

???: Bravo One, this is Hawk One, enemy contacts destroyed will provide close air until extraction over.

John: Copy Hawk one, thanks for the save.

Hawk One: Roger Bravo Two, standing by.

Y/n: Well that went well huh. 

John: Most defiantly. 

Y/n feels something wet hit him. He touches the ride side of his face turning to John who has a hole in his chest. John falls to his knees as Y/n grabs his M4 and Johns Laser Rifle shooting every direction. Just then he feels something hit his right arm dropping his M4, he drops Johns Laser Rifle dragging John to a big rock as another bullet wises pass Y/n's head kneeling down on the rock grabbing hit M24 which was strapped to his backpack. 

Y/n: This is Bravo Five, Bravo One is down need close air and medical extraction now!!!

Watcher One: Copy Bravo Five extraction is 5 mikes out!

Y/n scoffs at this.

Y/n: Hawk One, we have a sniper find him for me!!

Hawk One: Copy Bravo Five.

In silence as Y/n tries to stop John from bleeding out, who breaths heavily. Y/n starts wrapping the hole with bandages trying to stop the bleeding, with everything Y/n knew about basic medication which is not much. Saving his best friend and mentor. 

Y/n: Come one John don't do this COME ON!!!

John: Y-Y/n.

John grasps Y/n hands who is shaking. 

John: C-can you give l-look at me real quick.

Y/n not wanting to slowly looks john with tears starting to form.

Y/n: W-whats up?

John puts his right hand on his cheek patting it softly he sighs.

John: Y-you d-did good kid. 

Y/n starts crying.

John: Y-you d-did g-good.

With his last breath John's hand falls on his chest as his eyes start to dull. Y/n just looks at his dull eyes falling to his chest not hearing or feeling any heart beat, balls his eyes out, for the death of his best friend, older brother, his mentor passes away right there. Y/n in raged grabs his M24 ready for revenge as a bullet whoosh's past Y/n head.

Hawk One: Bravo Five, we have heat west of your direction, we have no clear shot.

Y/n: I got it Hawk One, scan the perimeter for me.

Hawk One: Copy.

Y/n aims his M24 east of his position hearing another bullet hitting some of his black hair. He looks through the scope looking around, another bullets whizz's pass Y/n head again, Y/n taking his time keeps looking as another bullet hits the rock in front of Y/n who is unfazed by this. The sun rises as another bullet hits the rocks to Y/n right, as the sun rises even more Y/n sees a glint of light aiming at it as a bullet nearly hits Y/n arm fires, as the glint of light passes away Y/n looks through the scope seeing the sniper who killed john. Y/n gets up looking behind him seeing his died friend walks to the sniper. As he got closer he sees that hit right eye has a massive hole in it that goes to the back of his head. Walking to its sniper seeing that the lens on it broken meaning Y/n killed him through his snipers lens. He looks at the sniper before taking it with him. A Vertibird with a red cross on it lands as people disembark looking over the died John. Y/n walks close just to fall face down to the ground passing out. 

Authors Note: I have nothing against Mexicans, I read somewhere that Fallout America invaded Mexico to protect their oil supply. Please don't be offended with this I wanted this apart of the story. :( 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 125 12
this is my first story so sorry in advance if it's a dumpster fire Y/N is sent to a world with strange people and creatures will he survive with the...
77K 883 28
you are Y/N Sparda, son of sparda, after kyrie died on your world, you settled on the another world called remnant. when you arrived on remnant, you...
9.6K 219 44
Y/N L/N lived with his parents while they helped construct Mountain Glenn. When everyone was forced into the tunnels, some people, including Y/N's fa...
71.8K 1.7K 31
After many genocide routes, Frisk Finally decides to do a true pacifist route, but Y/n can't trust Frisk anymore, and one day while Y/n was in his la...