Transmigated as mother of fou...

By AnamikaAcharjee

karishma a young girl woke up in different body one morning. From single she became daughter-in-law of a rich... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
stop wherever you are read me first.
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 ( part 1 )
Chapter 50 ( Part 2 )
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 [ little Adult content ]
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Little drama
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64 ( part 1 )
Chapter 64 ( part 2) ( little self harm content)

Chapter 40

4.5K 275 60
By AnamikaAcharjee

Two days later.

I am a lot better now. But Aditya didn't let me do anything other than rest. So I am feeling better since it's a working day. I have decided to decorate the children's room.

It's really pretty but Akash stays with his sister and the room is a bit girly for him so I decided to arrange another room for him which may suit his taste.

But I have to ask Aditya first , I don't want to change anything...I want to add a little something in their lives which will include me in the family.

It's raining in the morning so Aditya is still in bed. I arranged his breakfast in the tray. Will give him a surprise today. I arranged everything he likes in the tray.

I walked in our room...he is still in deep sleep. The room is dimly lit for Arav. But even he is sleeping ....like  father like  son. I placed the tray on the table.

I still remember the day I entered his room while looking for the kids room and he was sleeping. So I did something...I sat on his legs and woke up with a startle...poor guy.

" sorry didn't mean to wake you up ...was looking for the kids room. Where is it ? " I asked him. And he is still processing what is going on with him. He is still confused about the whole world.

" what ? " he asked while rubbing his eyes. I slid a little closer to him and said " kids room...where is it ? " I asked him and now he understood where I was going with it.

" Ask my wife ....I don't know. " he replied and I almost went ' heh '. He said what just now ? " Then who am I ? " I asked him.

" I don't know but if my wife finds out that you're in my room... sitting on my lap...she may not like it. " he said while his chin was resting on my shoulder.

" Really....then what should I do ? What if she walks in ?  " I asked him.
" You will have to leave....I am one woman man . " he said to me.

" Really ....no ring. " I said pointing towards his hand. " you don't look married to me. " I told him and we looked towards his hand and we laughed...it was funny.

" Good morning" I wished him . " Morning... you're up early. " he replied . And who is responsible for that ?

" I made Breakfast for you , your tea , sandwiches, cookies and poha. " I told him showing him the food tray. And his eyes lit up.

" You made all that for me....thank you. " he said happily. I didn't look away from the tray when I placed my hand in his shoulder and said " Glad you liked it. " But why my hand didn't feel any clothing. I turned towards him and saw him shirtless.

I remember he had a tshirt with long shelves on last night....so how ? I turned my head towards him only to see ....he had nothing on...no tshirt, no shirt...and I almost in his embrace.

He followed my gaze and then said " Arav got up after you  left ....so I went to pick him up ..and he ...Susu kar diya ( urinated on me ) and than went back to sleep. So I had to change my tshirt. Since I was sleepy ...I didn't get another one. " he explained.

I slowly got up from the bed. " You have Breakfast...let me get the kids ready for school. And I was thinking to renovate the room next to gungun's room so that Akash and Arav can have a room. " I told him handing him the food tray .

" okay " he said while focusing on his food. I fled the room as fast as I can ....that was close. I should distract myself. In our relationship..why I sound like a wolf and he like a rabbit on whom I can Pounce anytime....clear your head. We have work.

I fed the kids packed lunches for them and they will leave for school, playschool and for office. I stood by the door to wave goodbye to all the hard working people

I gave all my kids a kiss and wished them to have a good day. They all went inside the car. Aditya was still standing...did he forgot anything?

" you need anything? " I asked him . He nodded and walked forward, bent a little and gave a little peck on my lips and whispered " Have a good
day " and walked away like nothing happened.

And kept standing at the door still wondering what just happened? Did he just kissed me ? Aditya...on his own kissed me . And I lived to see that.... unbelievable.

Sahara (POV)

" Doctor how is he ? " I asked the doctor who walked out of the operation room. He looks very serious.

" He has broken many bones , lost lots of blood , we found two bullets in him , he has some serious injuries..... before 12 hours we can't say anything. " said the doctor and left.

It all happened yesterday when I was going back home from hospital. In the dark alley someone literally fell on my car roof. It was such an impact.

I almost lost control of my car. And hit a lamp. But I was okay. I quickly went out to see what happened. I saw a guy lying on the ground. His white shirt was soaking in blood. He was holding a file carefully in his hands.

I realized ...who it was. It was samrat choudhary... Karishma's best friend. I went and checked if he was alive... thankfully he was still breathing. I tried to take the file to check his wounds but he pulled a gun towards me.

" I am here to help...it's me Sahara remember..." I told , he could barely open his eyes. But once he made sure it was me , he lowered his gun. His wounds were serious.

" Samrat ....help me get you up. We are going hospital. " I told him and he nodded. It was a hard job. But I managed to pull him up and slowly brought him in my car.

As I got in he handed me the file and said slowly " keep it safe ... don't call Karishma...." With that he lost his consciousness.

I bought him here and now for seven hours he is in operation room. He told me not to inform Karishma but I feel I should inform her. His condition is getting worse.

His operation is finally done but doctors have informed that if he isn't conscious in twelve hours than...it's going to be complicated. I am informing Karishma....hope he gets well soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 3.3K 46
Cupid never had a chance in their messy, parental-restricted love story Karishma Jha, a twenty-one-year-old recent graduate with the world at her fee...
7K 509 15
Did it ever happen to you that you're the only single person in your family and friends ? Like your sister is about to give birth to her second chil...
196K 17.3K 68
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...
3.8K 254 18
SCENE 1 "Amma catch me", A giggling kiddo said while running towards water in beach. "Baby wait, don't go near water", Her mother warned while trying...