The Final Home? //Wilbur Adop...

By APanWeeb2

Wilbur has been in the foster care system for 14 years, he has picked up some bad habits along the way. When... More

Information
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
Question (please help)
18
19

13

713 24 49
By APanWeeb2

Tw- sexual assault (if this sucks don't blame me, blame my lack of writing skills), underage drug use, underage smoking, underage drinking

Wilbur's POV

After Mr. Halo's class, I went to Ms. Puffy, which is science. I remembered that I had that class with Schlatt and instantly got uncomfortable and I hadn't even gotten to the class yet.

I got to the class a bit late so most of the seats were already taken when I got there. The one next to Schlatt wasn't taken and I didn't want to sit there, but I didn't want to bother anyone so I sat next to him.

We were in the back and instead of desks, there were tables in the classroom. Schlatt moved his chair closer to me. Like very close, he was basically touching me.

I looked at his eyes and they were slightly red. "Are you high?" I whispered.

"Yeah, why?" When'd he have time for that? We just started school.

"Damn, you could've told me, I would've gotten high with you," I joked.

"Let's ditch class together."

"Maybe next time, I'm trying to not fail the first week of being here. Now pay attention to Ms. Puffy"

He must have seen how uncomfortable I was because he whispered, "Don't worry this class is easy." Thanks, Schlatt but wrong. I'm not worried that this class is hard, I'm good at science, I was worried that you are going to do something.

"Okay," I whispered. I looked down at my hand in my lap and tried to focus on what Ms. Puffy was saying.

I guessed I zoned out or something because I don't remember Schlatt putting his hand on my thigh one second it wasn't there and the next it was.

His hand went up and down my thigh over and over until I couldn't take it anymore and raised my shaky hand.

Ms. Puffy paused what she was saying and called on me, "Yes Wilbur?"

"Could I go to the restroom please?"

"Yes, but be quick, I don't want you missing too much of the lesson."

"Thank you," I said as I was leaving the room.

Did I know where the bathroom was?

No, but it couldn't be that hard to find.

And I was right. I found the restroom quickly and went in there. I leaned against the counter, put my head in my hands, and took a breath.

When I turned around, I jumped because Schlatt was standing ominously behind me. He was the last person I wanted to see.

"O-oh hey Schlatt, you startled me!" I said with a nervous laugh. He had this mischievous grin on his face and without a word, he started walking toward me.

He trapped me in between him and the counter and got close to my face, "Hey man, w-what are you doing?"

"We're friends right, Wilbur?"

"Y-yeah, I think so," I said nervously.

"And friends don't get each other in trouble, so don't tell anyone what's about to happen. It can be our little secret."

The next few minutes went by painfully slow. It felt like his hands were burning my skin and like his lips were burning mine.

Anywear he touched it felt like flames were dancing on my skin. Time couldn't seem to move slower and I just wanted this to be over. Tears threatened to spill as I waited for this torture to end.

Thankfully before things got too bad, someone walked into the bathroom. But before they did, Schlatt heard them and stopped his torture.

He leaned close to my ear and whispered, "Remember Will, friends don't get each other in trouble," he kissed me and began to walk away, "See you in class."

He blew me a kiss and walked out of the bathroom as the other person was walking in.

The guy walks in and looks me over, "Yo dude you good? You look like you just saw a ghost."

"W-what? Oh yeah, I-I'm good I th-think..."

I left the restroom and headed to my locker to waste time so I didn't have to see Schlatt.

When I got to my locker I fumbled with my lock till it opened and rummaged through my bag. I found a water bottle in my backpack that I didn't remember putting in there but I took it out anyway.

I opened it and took a sip, not noticing the smell until the distinct taste of vodka reached my tongue and I realized that it wasn't water.

"I swear I did not pack this.." I mutter. But hey it could be a good thing, I can get drunk and forget my problems.

I walk back to class, I can get drunk next class. I'll just skip class, this one was almost done anyway.

Ms. Puffy didn't say anything about me being gone for so long so that's good. Not five minutes after I got back to class the bell rang.

I had P.E. next so I didn't feel bad skipping, I probably would've skipped anyway.

I walked to the back of the school, where there weren't any cameras, and started drinking and playing on my phone.

Remember when I said that I never know when to stop drinking, a while back?

Yeah, I wasn't joking. I drank every last drop of alcohol that was in that bottle before half of that class period was over.

I knew Quackity would have some alcohol in his locker, because of Schlatt, and I knew roughly where his locker was so I took a gamble that I could guess his combination.

And wouldn't you know it, the dumbass keeps his combo on a sticking note at the bottom of his locker.

How I managed to open his locker with my shaky hands, I don't know but somehow I did and I grabbed two bottles of beer and put them in my pocket.

His locker was in the hallway with a door that leads to the outside, and there were no cameras in that hallway or outside since someone broke them and they have yet to be fixed.

I walked out the door and drank both bottles. I left the bottles in a trash can.

When the bell rang I stumbled into the hallway to try to find Q. It wasn't that hard to find him since his locker was right next to the door I was sitting next to outside.

I just waited by his locker until he showed up. When I saw him, I shot up and hugged him instantly.

"Quackity! I missed you~!" He was so confused.

He pushed against me to get away from me, it wasn't that hard since I wasn't that strong.

"Wil, why do you smell like alcohol? You don't drink unless someone else is with you, so what did you do?"

I gasped dramatically, "I didn't do anything!" My words were slurred, not that I could tell. I leaned against the wall.

"Mhm, whatever you say." He opened his locker and noticed his backpack looked emptier so he took it out and counted the bottles without taking them out.

I went behind him, leaned down, and laid my head on his shoulder. There wasn't anyone in the hallway anymore, they'd all gone to class or lunch.

After triple-checking the amount of bottles in his bag, turned his head and gave me a look full of pity. "Wilbur you didn't.."

"Stop looking at me like that.. Nothing happened.." I put my head on top of his and wrapped my arms around him to pull him closer.

"You sure you're okay?" I nodded. " Okay, whatever you say.."

He put his stuff back in his locker the best he could with me clinging on to him. A bag of gummies fell out of his bag.

"Gummies?" I knew they were edibles and I wanted them.

"I'm not giving you drugs right now Wilbur, Niki will be mad and so will you when you're sober."

"I won't I promise. Please?"

He sighed and took the bag out. "Don't say I didn't warn you," he said as he handed me the bag.

"Now let's go to lunch. I'm hungry." We walked outside and he said, "You're so lucky Niki checked out."

Tommy's pov

I skipped outside with Tubbo and Ranboo, looking for Wilbur. I scanned the outside till I saw that one guy I forgot the name of sitting under a tree.

I think it was Quackity but I forgot. He was in someone's lap, and the person's head was on his shoulder.

I couldn't tell if the person was guarding Quackity or shielding themselves. Their arms were around Quackity but they were behind him so I could've been either one.

I walked up to Big Q, "Hey have you seen Wilbur? I can't find him."

Q looks up from his phone and points to the person behind him then goes back to his phone.

"I wouldn't try talking to him though, he won't talk to anyone but me. He's also not really in the right mindset to talk right now anyway."

"What happened to him?"

"Don't know, he won't tell anyone." Wilbur stuck his hand out and Quackity sighed and put a gummy in his hand.

"Why'd you give him candy?"

"It wasn't candy."

"Okay then. Wilbur, what happened?" Wilbur shook his head.

"I'll get Techno if you don't tell me." I crossed my arms.

"Threatening him isn't gonna get you anywhere. It'll only make it worse," Quackity said while shaking his head.

"How do you know that?"

"I've known him for eleven years, you'd think I know the guy."

"Fine, I'll talk to you later, Wilbur."

"I highly doubt that." I hear Quackity say as I'm walking away.

Quackity's POV

There was no way that I was letting Wilbur go to class drunk and high out of his mind.

"I guess we're both skipping. On your first day too. Niki is gonna be sooo mad," I mumbled the last part.

"Ready to tell me what happened yet?" Wilbur shakes his head.

I start playing with his hair and his shoulders relax. "That's ok, I'll be here when you are."

★★★★★★★★★★★★

It's been like 18 days since I updated and I'm sorry.
I would've updated yesterday but I was in a different state and I forgot my laptop

Also, it might be a while before the bench trio story is made because
I like to make a few chapters in advance before I publish the story so I'm more likely to stick with it

I hope you all have an amazing day!

(I hope you cried Ev [my cousin] ;) )

QOTC- what's an animal you wish you could own?

(it doesn't have to be exotic could just be something simple like a certain dog breed)

1721 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 204 21
Techno has been in an orphanage for 12 years and is almost old enough to move out. But what happens if he gets adopted and starts to get attached to...
216 30 13
This book is marked mature for smoking, vaping, negative mental health, toxic/abusive relationships, self harm and similar themes! Read at your own r...
277K 9.6K 83
Warning: Very angst filled! "You can put your shit in here" "Please be more nice than that." "Sorry, right, Dad wants us to be nice" ... "Does he...
145K 4.4K 38
Tommy had a tough past that led him to never opening up and trusting people. So when he gets adopted and taken away from the orphanage, he starts to...