You're The Straw To My Berry...

By ughitssophie

Part 1 of the infamous series. Feelings appear. Sparks fly. Love rises. Problems occur. Please note: This s... More

Part one
Part two
Part three
Part four 1/2
Part four 2/2
Part five
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part thirteen
Part fourteen
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part nineteen
Part twenty
Part twenty-one
Part twenty-two
Part twenty-three
Part twenty-four
Part twenty-five
Part twenty-six
Part twenty-seven
Part twenty-eight
Part twenty-nine
Part thirty
Part thirty-one
Part thirty-two
Part thirty-three
Part thirty-four
Part thirty-five
Part thirty-six
Part thirty-seven
Part thirty-eight
Part thirty-nine
Part forty
Part forty-one
Part forty-two
Part forty-three
Part forty-five
Part forty-six
Part forty-seven
Part forty-eight
Part forty-nine
Part fifty (END)
SEQUEL
YTSTMB 'Explanation'

Part forty-four

60.6K 2.6K 2.2K
By ughitssophie

Phil P.O.V.

My head was pounding and my neck ached. As I started to move, I realised that I must've slept on the floor with my back against the wall, but I had no recollection of drifting off.

I went into the kitchen and got a glass of water, the hands on the clock telling me it was little over 3am. I wasn't sure how long I was sleeping but I craved for more, throwing myself down on the sofa and curled up, my arm under my head.

My thoughts kept going to Dan but I tried to keep my focus on my breathing, feeling too tired to feel more emotions.

He's gone.

He left.

My soul mate.

My Danosaur.

Gone.

And before I knew it, I was clutching a cushion to my chest and crying again.

Stop acting like he's dead, Phil.

I wondered where he was right now and if he was with PJ and why I hadn't heard from Chris yet, but then I remembered the time of the morning and settled on the idea that he would probably be asleep.

Eventually my breaths deepened and I was taken to safety of a dreamless sleep.

* * *

I woke again seven hours later but without anything to do, the day dragged. So did the next, and the next.

Everything reminded me of Dan or brought back a memory, but instead of smiling at them like I usually would, it made the gap in my life bigger and I missed him more with every passing second.

I didn't bother talking to people because I knew they would just tell me to move on, but that was easier said than done when you were completely in love with someone. The wounds were still fresh and I was no where near ready, and all I wanted was Dan back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 151 12
It's 2018 and Dan and Phil are celebrating the success of their highly- anticipated world tour, Interactive Introverts. Stories in this book will ran...
394K 9.3K 48
1 guy, 1 girl. Both addicted to the internet, and both incredibly socially awkward. When you put them together - pretty much a perfect match But what...
165K 11.3K 54
❝phil: what's your name?❞ ❝nobody: nobody❞ ❝phil: :(( phil: youre not a nobody to me❞ a text message au where nobody was insecure and in l...
901K 37.2K 33
Part 2 of the infamous series. You asked for it, so you got it - this is the sequel to You're The Straw To My Berry! If you haven't read YTSTMB, it...