The Copyist (One Piece & OC)

By Thattorichick

A 19 year old girl is suddenly reincarnated into a battlefield as a young baby within the world of One Piece... More

Chapter 1: I'm Where!?
Chapter 2: My New Life
Chapter 3: Here Comes Luffy!
Chapter 4: Enter Sabo!
Chapter 5: Our Dreams!
Chapter 6: Love Punch!
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Treasure
Chapter 9: Take Off!
Chapter 10: The Idol has What!?!
Chapter 11: North Blue
Chapter 12: Oh My Beard
Chapter 13: Mayday!
Chapter 14: What a Croc!
Chapter 15: Hooked into the Situation
Chapter 16: Find It Fast!
Chapter 17: Meet the Crew!
Chapter 18: Day 1 of 365
Chapter 19: Watch Out! Falling Boat!
Chapter 20: Upper Yard
Chapter 21: The Altar
Chapter 22: City of Gold
Chapter 23: Eneru's Scheme
Chapter 24: Ark Maxim
Chapter 25: Giant Jack
Chapter 26: A Balloon What?
Chapter 27: Welcome to G-8, Psych!
Chapter 28: Woah Waterfalls
Chapter 29: Galley-La Company
Chapter 30: Luffy's Decision
Chapter 31: Worrisome Ordeals
Chapter 32: Trapped on a Train
Chapter 33: Interference
Chapter 35: Strawhats' Arrival!
Chapter 36: Finally, Freedom!
Chapter 37: The 8th Straw Hat
Chapter 38: Goodbye, Old Friends
Chapter 39: Water Seven's Wonders
Chapter 40: Our Next Adventure
Chapter 41: Enter the Fog
Chapter 42: A Sticky Situation
Chapter 43: Haunted Woods
Chapter 44: Night Raid
Chapter 45: Hidden Husband
Chapter 46: The Humming Swordsman/I OBJECT!
Chapter 47: Looming Threats
Chapter 48: My Vow
Chapter 49: New Resolves
Chapter 50: Enter the Groove
Chapter 51: Auction of Action
Chapter 52: Trouble Making Trio
Chapter 53: Poof!
Chapter 54: Out of the Frying Pan & Into the Fire
Chapter 55: Prison Break
Chapter 56: Fight to Flee!
Chapter 57: Final Preparations
Chapter 58: Into the Fray!
Chapter 59: Clash of Steel!
Chapter 60: Do or Die
Chapter 61: Our Next Steps...
Chapter 62: A New Season
Chapter 63: A Dark Gloomy Castle: Wish Granted
Chapter 64: Return to the Groove
Chapter 65: YOU'RE ALIVE?!?!
Chapter 66: Into the Deep
Chapter 67: Ugg, Water
Chapter 68: Fake Invite
Chapter 69: Water Fight
Chapter 70: Oh, Another Masterplan
Chapter 71: Hordy's Downfall
Chapter 72: Treasure Hunt Gone Bad
Chapter 73: The Crying Snail
Chapter 74: Enter the Playroom
Chapter 75: A Large 'Room'

Chapter 34: Enies Lobby

1.6K 62 23
By Thattorichick

***Amaya's POV***

"So he's still alive?!" Franky questions Robin who finally spoke.

    "From what I've been told, yes." She confirms.

    I'd woken up to their conversation, so I opened my eyes as I listened in.

    "I'm glad. That darn stupid-berg. I thought he'd gotten himself killed. I'm glad." Franky comments in relief of his childhood friend.

    "Sounds like CP9 thinks that they killed him, so it's better to keep it to yourself." Robin cautioned the man.

    He looked at her. "Isn't what you're doing called 'kindness'?" He took a deep breath before switching topics. "At any rate the Government has now successfully obtained the two keys. Me, who owns the weapon's blueprints, and you, who can revive the existing weapon. When that power actually appears in this world, the Government will naturally end this pirate era. After that, this military power will become too much to handle, and will shake the world to its core and destroy it. The ancient weapon is that much of a threat." He finished.

    "Three keys, actually." I pipe in, gaining Franky's attention. "Remember what I told you? I know everything Robin does on the subject since I copied her knowledge with my ability. That's also not the only thing we need to worry about though. They've taken my plane and are going to want to know how it works. If they learn about it, they will learn how to travel the air, which could destroy the pirate era just as easily."

    "Ya know. Long-nose tried to tell me earlier but didn't get the chance. What is your ability?"

    "It's called-"

    I was interrupted by the sound of the door suddenly opening and all of CP9 filtering through the entrance. So I was right. Most government people do just bust through the door instead of knocking. That other guy must have been an anomaly.

    "We've arrived." Lucci announced.

    The three of us stood up, Robin being the only one uncuffed. I didn't notice until now that Franky's arms were bound together. How did he manage to drag me earlier like that?

    The train came to a stop and common foot soldiers started to stream into the train to collect us. Franky was wrapped in a heavy chain that went several times around his torso. He gave the grunt who tried to escort him a hard time, attempting to bite his head off with his unnaturally unhinged jaw.

    The soldier complained of course as he screamed. Others quickly went to assist the man, freeing him from Franky's torment.

    Robin was the stark contrast to the rough and tuff Franky. She simply walked out. Not causing the slightest problem to anyone as she did so. I was the goldie locks of the situation, right in the middle. I didn't put up a huge fuss since I was still cuffed, but I glared at anyone who dared look at me.

    I looked around to see my plane being unloaded from the train right next to us. We were then escorted in the middle of CP9 towards the main gate. Lucci, Kaku, and Kalifa in front of us as Bluneo brought up the rear. My plane was being pulled by a group of soldiers behind us.

    Common soldiers lined up on either side of our journey towards the main gate that lay at the top of a set of stairs.

    "Kaku," I call this attention.

    "What?" He questioned as he turned to face me.

    "Seeing as these lovely pair of bracelets you gave me are sapping my energy." I shake my wrists at him. "I can't walk up the stairs, so you'll have to carry me if you want me to come." I exhaustingly explained.

    I guess my looks matched my words because I was surprised when he picked me up without a fuss. However, the way he chose to carry me was not my preferred method. It was like I was a sack of flour, slung over his right shoulder. At least my head was facing the direction we were walking, so I could still see everything as we went.

    "Thanks," I mumble, grateful to not have to walk and still enjoy the view.

    I couldn't tell for sure, but I think I heard a nearly inaudible "You're welcome," in return. Either way, I was too focused on where we were going to pay much attention.

    "Open the main gate!" A random person yelled. Despite the shouter being an unnamed nobody, the gate opened.

    We all stepped through to see something surprising.

    "Woah! What the hell is this place?!" Franky shouted. "Is this...a waterfall?!"

    The ocean that we were just on circled the small area of land, but it fell down into a large waterfall. It was so mesmerizing to behold.

    "Pretty," I comment as I happily gaze upon the falling water. Yup, it's still one of my favorite things to do.

    I can't see the bottom!" Franky shouts again as we all start to walk down the sliver of land that leads to the next building.

    "How noisy." Kaku refers to the cyborg.

    "Oh c'mon. Are you saying you didn't freak out when you first saw this place? I don't believe it." I quip in Franky's defense as I continue to stare at the rushing water.

***3rd Person POV***

    Sanji and Usopp, still disguised as Sogeking, were rescued by the remaining crew that was hot on the sea train's trail. Sanji just filled in the group about what was keeping Robin from wanting them to rescue her, and everything he learned about the Buster Call. He even reiterated the speech that Amaya gave to Blueno.

    After having Sanji fill them, Luffy was the first to speak or yell. "That doesn't matter!" Followed by a war cry that Chopper joined in. "I'm not gonna stand for this! That darn Robin!"

    Nami whacked him on the back of the head with her clima rod. "Why Robin?!" She shouted.

    "Why not?! Why the heck doesn't she want us to rescue her?!" He explained.

    "She's suffering thinking about what might happen to us after she's rescued!" Nami reasoned.

    "Who cares about that?! If we don't do anything, she'll be killed, right?! There's no way she wants to die, so we'll rescue her and Ama!" He declared as he then turned away from the navigator.

    "Of course that's true, but-" Nami was cut off by the swordsman.

    "Don't bother. Either way, what we have to do is the same. We'll just rescue them." He coolly spoke.

    "We'll bring down the whole place! There's a technique that I wanna try, too!" He started stretching out his arm as if he was about to punch something.

    Paulie then called everyone over to show them a rough sketch of the island. They all started to tell the strawhats their plan, which would go up in smoke by the time Luffy arrives on the scene.

***Amaya's POV***

    This was the longest walk ever! And I'm not even the one walking! We were now walking through a town that was on the island, headed for the Tower of Judgement. Only a few more gates to go, then we'll arrive.

I look behind me to see Robin and Franky still behind me. Robin is now cuffed like I am though. When did that happen?

She suddenly stopped and looked back in the direction of the front gate.

"What's the matter, Nico Robin?" Lucci questioned her. "Don't stop." He ordered, unwaiting for her response.

Did she sense something? Have Luffy and the other's arrived?

***3rd Person POV***

    Luffy has separated from the main force, and has infiltrated the first two gates. He is now in the town that Amaya, Robin, and Franky are near the edge of.

    The rest of the forces have just broken through the main gate, entering the walkway over the waterfall to the next gate. Two giant gatekeepers were just aroused from their sleep in order to help protect the gate, causing a setback for the group.

The rest of the Strawhats are awaiting their time in the fray inside the Bullet Train.

Luffy is now surrounded by hoards of weapon bearing marines.

"Oi, Straw Hat Luffy, how many people did you bring? There over 10,000 soldiers on Enies Lobby a random marine spoke.

"Yeah, I'm by myself." He cracked his knuckles with a frown on his face. "Get out of my way!"

***Amaya's POV***

    We had entered the Tower of Justice, the building that would contain the rest of the CP9 members along where the majority of the battles would take place.

    "Welcome back, Sirs and Madam." The door guard greeted our group. He then opened the mini small-sponder on his wrist. "Chief, Mr. Lucci and the others are here."

    Kaku set me down, having carried me the whole way. I nod my head in thanks, but refuse to say it again since he was the cause of my lack of energy in the first place.

    We enter the room to see the chief with his metal face contraception, sitting behind his desk. Also in the room are the final three members of CP9. Lastly, there was an elephant? Sure, why not, I guess.

    "It's been a while, Chief." Lucci spoke.

    The chief just grinned manically while nodding his head twice. "Yeah.. Cutty Flam, the criminal who is responsible for assaulting Government officials in Water Seven eight years ago, Nico Robin, the criminal who was involved in the incident where Navy battleships were attacked in Ohara in the West Blue, Amaya Fukui, the criminal who continued her island's legacy to build air crafts and using them against the Government. We've completed the escort of these two without a hitch. They're all standing before me. Welcome back! Lucci, Kaku, Blueno, and Kalifa!"

    "That's sexual harassment." Kalifa states with a hand touching her glasses.

    "Just calling your name is?!" The chief questioned shocked.

    One of the three new CP9 members leaned his head back on the couch to see us all. "Long time no see, Lucci." He spoke. He had long dark hair, a scare over one eye, and facial hair. "It appears that your audacity has increased considerably." He taunted the man with a grin.

    "It appears that your stupidity has as well, Jabra." Lucci monotone as he fired back.

    "What'd ya say?" Jabra stood up.

    "Stop it, both of you." Kaku intervened. "We just got back."

    "Yoyoi! He's right. Stop it, you two." Another new member added in. He was much taller than all the other CP9 members and had really long pink hair. His speech had a rather slow cadence too. "We have been reunited after five years!" He turned to face Jabra.

    Jabra sat down, seeming uninterested. The last new member was also tall. He had green hair and a body figure that matched a bowling ball. His mouth was a literal zipper, which he unzipped. He then lowered his stance before charging at Kalifa.

    She kicked him as he neared, sending him to Blueno who punched him. His trajectory changed towards Kaku who elbowed him to Lucci who finally kicked him away from the group as a whole. The whole ordeal looked like a giant game of pinball. Glad I wasn't in the middle of that with these cuffs on. That would hurt.

    The new member who kept saying, "Chapa" with each hit rolled to a stop.

    "I thought you'd get on it right away, Fukurou." Kalifa speaks to the fallen man.

    He stood up. "Six Powers Skill, Competition!" His unzipped mouth spoke. "Suppose an armed guard's strength is Power Level 10." He closes his eyes in thought. "Your power levels are...I'm gonna reveal them. I'm gonna reveal your strength. First, Kalifa. She is Power Level 630. Blueno, Power Level 820. Kaku, Power Level 2,200. Lucci is..." He trailed off for a second before a gasp escapes his mouth. "Power Level 4,000!"

    "4,000!" Jabra shouts. "Hey, did you measure it properly?! I've never heard of such a high Power Level!"

    "That was accurate!" Fukurou's childish voices explains. "They've all gotten stronger! Chapapa! Since I measured Jabra and Kumadori's too, I know who's stronger!"

    Jabra was placed third under Lucci and Kaku. Fukurou was placed second to last before Kalifa and after the long pink haired man.

    "Hey! Objection, Fukurou!" Jabra continues to yell. Setting Lucci aside, what's the deal with me being weaker than even Kaku?!" His shark teeth are directed towards him.

    "Chapapa! Kaku has gotten stronger, too!"

    Jabra then jumps off the couch next to the long-square-nose. "Hey, don't be so sure of yourself, Kaku! 'Competition' is only a technique that just measures one's martial arts ability. In real battles, my Devil Fruit powers are added to my abilities. Just don't forget that you can't defeat me." He boosted.

    Kaku looks away. "Think whatever you like. I'm not interested in things like that."

    Lucci walks up next to Kaku. "That's right. Don't listen to a stray dog."

    "A stray dog, Lucci?! You damn goblin cat!"

    They both then glared at each other before transforming into their respective Devil Fruit animals. I roll my eyes. Men.

    "Hey, stop it, both of you!" Kalifa chides them.

    The Chief was looking like a brooding teenager, leaning against the wall. "Geez..." He spoke, having enough of their behavior. "This is all because you started right in on that stupid ranking stuff. Having mastered the Six Powers, you all have far surpassed average people. Power Level 500 would be enough for you to be called superhuman, right?"

    Fukurou unzipped his mouth again. "Chief is Power Level 9, less than one guard. Chapapa."

    I couldn't help but snicker, which earned me a glare from the man.

    "Don't say that! It's okay because I'm your Commander in Chief! Besides, I have a highly valued sword, right?!"

    "I've always known that you're weak, Chief." Kalifa confirmed.

    "H-H-Hey, you shouldn't be so blunt, Kalifa." He quietly spoke to her.

    "That's sexual harassment."

    "What?! Because I responded to your comment?!" He shouted.

    "Chief.." She continues.

    "Wh...what is it?" He asks with visible sweat on his face.

    "That's sexual harassment!"

    He face-planted on his desk. "You mean my existence?!"

    We then got a mini performance from Kumadori and Jabra, which was unexpected to say the least.

    When it was over, the Chief took back over. "Anyway, you've done a great job over the past five years. You were able to capture these three criminals." He gestured to us. "Once the good news gets out, the entire world will praise your efforts. Can you guys tell how proud I am as your Commander in Chief?"

    I lean over to Franky. "I didn't see any pride only envy. What about you?" I whisper.

    "Yow!" He whisper-shouted in agreement.

    "Oh, right! This isn't really a reward for anything, but I do have something I wanna give you. Well, I'll do that later..." He trailed off to look at our group again. "For now let's begin the next phase. I'll handle Nico Robin while you guys handle Amaya and Cutty Flam for now. I want her intel on her aircraft. Let Cutty Flam watch for now. Maybe he'll lose some of his will power in the process."

    "Are you sure that is wise, Chief?" Kalifa questions, pushing up her glasses.

    "I'll handle Nico Robin. As you can see, I have her in the palm of my hand." In his hand he held the snail that would initiate the Buster Call with a push of a button. Robin looks horrified.

"You handle Amaya Fukui and her plane. I want that thing running by the time I'm done." He ordered the group before letting us leave the room.

We were escorted up towards the top of the building, where my plane awaited.  Her red coat was vibrant against the sky blue background. There was a gentle wind as well, allowing my solid black flag to wave slightly in the back.

    The breeze though slight was chilling. I miss having access to my Flame Flame power. I never got cold then.

    I was pushed out of my thoughts: literary. Someone pushed me from behind towards my plane.

    "Show us how to power it." Kuku orders.

    Tsk Tsk Tsk  I shake my head at his request. "Nothing comes for free ya know?" I speak. "I'll need something in return."

    "What do you want?" Kaku questions.

    I look at him. "Nothing from you. This is something that only one of you can fulfill."

    "Who?"

    I look at the top hat. "Lucci."

His face remained unchanging, but his eyes showed curiosity. "What do you want from me?" He asks with an unwavering voice.

"Your coat." I speak with a blank expression of my own.

Franky and the rest of CP9 minus Lucci gave a sweatdrop in response.

"What?! It's cold up here! And that coat looks really soft! If you don't want to negotiate, then forget it!" I turn around in a huff, looking at the waterfall again.

I heard approaching footsteps behind me. "Don't even bother. I won't answer your questions." I say, unlooking to who's near.

I then felt a warm and fluffy coat, draped around my shoulders. It was so nice! I glanced up to see that Lucci had dropped his coat over me. He had a smirk on his face, although I wasn't sure what for.

"Now, how do you start the aircraft?" He demanded.

"Very well," I sigh. "I'll need my sword if you want it started. It's the key." I explain.

Lucci raised an eyebrow like he didn't believe me.

"What did you think I would make it like a normal key that would be easy to steal?" I support my reasoning with a realistic excuse.

He still looked skeptical as he stared into my eyes, looking for proof that I was lying. Luckily for me, I could out bluff the best of 'em.

"Look, if you want it to work, I need my sword. It can stay in its case, but that's what goes in the middle consul."

Lucci looked at Kaku who then lept to inspect the interior of the plane. All he would find in a missing section where the thunder dial was supposed to go.

"I think she's telling the truth. There is a missing section in the middle of the interior where it looks like something is missing. Maybe that's the key, she's mentioning." Kaku suggests as he rejoins the group.

Lucci looked back at me before pushing my sword into my arms and then me towards my plan. I stagger from the sudden motion.

"Make it quick." The top hat commands.

I take small steps towards my plane. This is it. It's time to say goodbye my dear. I slowly climb up the side of the plane, remembering all the good times I had with Chi here and all the time I spent building it as a kid. I stood in the driver's seat, holding the sword in my hand.

I'll only have one shot before they stop me. I'll have to make it count, especially since I don't have the energy to do any extra shots even if I could. I lift the sword like I'm about to insert it into the consul before rapidly slicing down the length of the plane, cutting the plane in half.

I fall out of the plane as the electronics inside start to self destruct and give off small explosions. The explosions knock me away from the wind pressure. Fire licked the inside and outside as well, lighting my pirate flag on fire. I was able to watch the pure black flag disintegrate into ash as the rest of my plane became nothing but metal rubble.

I give a sad smile. Thank you for taking me this far, old friend. I look to CP9 and Franky who have shocked expressions, except Lucci. His was one of rage, which I suppose was understandable. I take his coat then ruined his plan. Totally called for.

"I'd rather slice her to pieces then allow her to fall into the hands of the government. Arocana didn't bow to you then, so I won't bow to you now!" I declare but my vision fades. The last thing I saw was Franky, trying to go in my direction, and Lucci who caught me before I hit the ground.

***3rd Person POV***

    Lucci held the now unconscious redhead in his arms as his coat was still draped over her. Her red sword clattered to the ground, no longer in her grip.

    "Kaku," Lucci spoke. "It appears you have a new sword for your inventory. Keep it out of her reach. It was unexpected that she could lauch an attack under her circumstances. Both a sheathed sword and sea prism make for some heavy interference."

    Kaku nodded in response.

Franky had tears streaming from his face. He was highly moved by the resolve that he just witnessed by the young lady. He was left stunned at her brute strength as well.

Lucci started to walk back towards the room that Chief Spandom and Robin were left in. "Let us return." He ordered the group before leading the way.

Meanwhile, Luffy was still battling countless grunts inside the main town. He continued to throw wide-range attract after wide-range attack, using both his powers and environment to his advantage. Despite having no trouble knocking them out, their sheer numbers were starting to wear him out.

At the same time the Bullet Sea Train was soaring over the first gate. Zoro decided to use the outside fence as extra track to leapt over the gate that was closed after the Franky Family entered.

"Zoro! You better have thought about how to land!" Nami screeches out of the window towards the swordsman who sat on the top of the train.

"Just leave it to......luck." He responds after a long pause, which gave enough time to create a false hope within the rest of the Strawhats only to crush it.

"So it's up to luck?!" Sanji, Chopper, Nami, and Sogeking yell in anger towards the moss head.

The flying train cleared the gate and landed on top of one of the giants who guarded the second gate, freaking out the marines, Franky Family, and Shipwrights simultaneously. "EHH?!!!?!?!"

The train rolled off the giant before coming to a stop on the ground. Steam from the train and dust from the ground filled the air, preparing the scene for the arrival of the rest of the strawhats.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hope you all enjoyed! Until Next Time...

World_Imaginer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 378 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...
21K 395 52
Y/n has always been an amazing daughter,always been loved and taken care of, till tragedy hits, destiny puts her to live with another boy as unfortun...
74.2K 3.7K 34
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘚𝘓 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦. "Wanna be our lil sister, Whiny?" Three children living on their own, until the girl's infamous pirate...
44.8K 1.8K 108
This story is told in third person, but it only shows what the reader goes through. I will be skipping other POVs in the story. Update: This story w...