Ash's Story (Part 6: Unova)

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 6 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 47

87 5 1
By HungjuiChiu

When we head back to Victory Road, we decide to show my Castle to Alice, Eve, Golly, and Reisa. I say, "This...This is Team Plasma's castle. The ruins of Ghetsis's dreams... The deepest chamber of this castle... It's a place that holds a special meaning to me... Follow me!"

As we are about to leave, I say, "Actually... Rather than leading you there, I'd prefer to follow. That way, I can see which path you choose and observe what catches your interest. So, I ask this of you! Take me to the deepest chamber of this castle!"

Alice says, "So you want me to find our way through the deepest chamber of this castle?"

"That shouldn't be hard." Golly says.

When we enter the room filled with toys and other things, I say, "This place... was my world... after my Mom split me into Ash and N, my N self was deep in the woods. The ones who took me in and raised me were the Pokémon who lived there. Then, one day, a man appeared, claiming to be my father. That ... was Ghetsis. The things he gave me were... the name "Harmonia"... the knowledge a king would need... Pokémon with their hearts shut so very tightly I couldn't even talk to them... and this room..."

Golly says, "So a part of your self stayed in this room for 5 years... and you have been suffering like your in the cage..."

Cilan says, "That sounds very horrible..."

"I'll be outside..." I actually don't like to stay in this room, so I head outside. Alice follows me and says, "Ash... are you okay? I mean... if you don't want to come to this place then we can all leave."

"No, we have to do this." I say. "I'll be fine."

After all of them come out, we are now in a meeting room. I say, "I remember... This is the place where Anthea and Concordia took care of me as a child. The Seven Sages all taught me different things..."

"Anthea is sister Minami, while Concordia is Lillie, right?" Golly asks.

"And to think they will stay with you for this mission..." Reisa says.

Then we finally arrive at the throne room, and I say, "This is the place. It was two years ago. For the sake of Pokémon... For my world of truth... I put my beliefs on the line and battle Hilbert! And I lost... But at the same time, I learned something important. To make the world better, you must accept different ideas. I learned that this is the formula for changing the world."

"And you're doing this... at the same time, you're also with us... doing the Battle Frontier where you're struggling to fight Brandon..." Reisa says.

Then we decide to leave the place, and we decide to head outside and back to Route 9, so we can go to the final bridge, the Tubeline Bridge. The bridge is a little too noisy considering the subways come through there, and then we arrive at Route 8, a place filled with marsh and puddles, not to mention we also capture a Stunfisk, which we haven't captured yet.

Stunfisk: The Trap Pokemon: Ground and Electric Type. Its skin is very hard, so it is unhurt even if stepped on by sumo wrestlers. It smiles when transmitting electricity.

To the north of Route 8 is the Moor of Icirrus, and to the south, we arrive at Icirrus City. We head to the Dragonspiral Tower, and I say, "This is where I found Reshiram was staying as a Light Stone."

"This tower sure looks dangerous..." Alice says.

"I know we're going to find you here." We turn to find Cheren and Bianca. Bianca says, "You guys are amazing! You've met so many Pokemon! Hey now! Your Pokedex should be full, right? I'm sure Professor Juniper will be really happy if you show her!"

"I'm sure she was! In Unova, actually in the whole world, there are still many Pokémon that are waiting to meet you, though!" Cheren says.

"Still... How many Pokémon could there be in all? I think I'll go back to Nuvema Town and ask Professor Juniper!" After they leave, I say, "Well, we do have 648 Pokemon in our dex right now..."

"That sure is a lot..." Eve says.

We head back outside as we head to the Icirrus City Gym, the puzzle is still there, but there aren't any gym trainers. Brycen is there as we greet him. He says, "Well, since you came all the way here..."

(Flashback)

"I see!" Alder says.

"Yes." Brycen nods.

"Mmmh!" "Well then..." "Looking forward to it."

"Sensei! You called?" Marshal comes inside, and Alder says, "You're looking well!"

Marshal turns to Brycen, "Hey, I heard you're going back to acting!"

"Indeed! Team Plasma's actions stirred the hearts of the public. People even worry about how to interact with Pokémon. Of course, it's good to think about that relationship, but still..."

"Even if you're told to find an answer on your own... It's not exactly an easy thing to do now is it?" Alder says.

"That's why... If people can see my bond with my Pokémon when they're watching my movies, it might ease their worries... That was my reasoning..."

Marshal nods, "Oh! I get it now! Can't communicate that just by holing up in the Gym and talking to challengers. But, are you gonna be all right? What if you get hurt during filming again?"

Alder shakes his head, "Marshal... Brycen has already decided. Sometimes worrying can destroy potential."

Brycen says, "I'm fine. I have no doubts about my decision. Also, I appreciate Marshal's concern. I was young... I thought I could do any kind of action scene. So I would put myself in unnecessary danger. I thought this bravery was my value as a person. So... Instead of trying to communicate something through my acting, I simply sought amazing action. That was how I got hurt."

Marshal says, "I think I understand. If you seek strength for its own sake, the reason why you wanted it in the first place becomes vague. And you end up desiring victory and nothing else."

"That's why I've also made an important decision. I'm going to resign as Champion! We in particular need to take another look at what it means to live together with Pokémon. The world at large is still shaken by uncertainty. So I have to show everyone a new hope." Alder says.

Marshal frowns, "Well, if that's what you've decided, Sensei. Even if I argue, that won't change your decision, will it?"

"You've grown so much since you sought me out and asked to be my pupil. Could that be it? Did becoming part of the Elite Four help you grow up in its own way?"

"I thought that if I were strong, my Pokémon would become stronger. Maybe I grew up because my Pokémon taught me that this isn't always the case... Well then, will you spar with me?"

"I will observe." Brycen says.

"Thank you. I want to be sure my Pokémon are in top condition to challenge the Trainer who will become the next Champion." Alder shouts, "To strength!"

Marshal also shouts, "To Pokémon!"

(Flashback Ends)

"I'm grateful for everyone's support... In the past, when I was hurt and depressed, Alder shared this with me... There is strength in being with other people and Pokémon. Receiving their support makes you stronger. I worked as a Gym Leader, and I came to understand what he meant by that. My desire became to strengthen this relationship that makes everyone stronger - the relationship between people and Pokémon. By focusing on the path of an actor, I want to make everyone think that living together with Pokémon is exciting and wonderful."

"Thanks for telling us about that." Alice says. Brycen says, "This is supposed to be the gym badge for someone who beat my gym, but I don't have any use for it."

Then he gives me the Freeze Badge, which doesn't have any use for me. After we leave the gym, Cilan says, "So including those badges that looks like official gym badges, how many do you have now?"

I say, "Since I'm also a badge collector... let's say that I have 18 badges with me right now."

"18? Not 13?" Alice asks. "Where did the other 5 badges come from?"

I say, "Back at the Pokestar Studio, I went to my room to get the 5 badges which used to be the memorial badges that I got after the movie."

As they see the badges, I say, "The first one is this, the Mask Badge, which is from the Brycen Man movie. In that movie, Brycen-Man will be just like me, able to use Pokemon moves and battle as a Pokemon. It is a Dark and Psychic Type, and all I need to do is knocking out Brycen-Man in 15 scenes while I can ignore the other Pokemon."

Then the second badge is the Statue Badge, I say, "This one is from the Ghost Eraser Movie. In that movie, I have to fight the ghost known as Majin of Mayhem. The Pokemon I'm using is Cofagrigus, Slaking, and Octillery, however, the Majin is Dark and Ghost Type with the ability Wonder Guard, and none of my Pokemon can use Fairy Moves."

"Then what are you going to do then?" Iris asks.

"Octillery has a move called Soak." I say, and they have a slight anime fall.

The third badge is the Key Badge, I say, "This one is Mystery Doors of the Magical Land. I'm acting as a prince who is trapped by the evil witch in the magical land. And the one who acted as the witch is no other than Sabrina."

"Are you serious? Sabrina? Giovanni's wife? The one who brainwashed your Mom to become an assassin for Team Rocket?" Reisa asks.

"What?" Cilan and Iris are also shocked at the revelation. I say, "Yeah, you know after my gym battle against her, she seems like she's changed a person. And she is also a good actress as well."

The fourth badge is the Belt Badge, I say, "This one is for Timegate Traveler series. I'm a scientist who is trying to create a time machine, and after doing so, we go to the future and find that the Pokemon and trainers are reversed. It will be horrifying if that is going to be the case..."

And my final badge is the Passion Badge, I say, "This one is for Love and Battles, it's a movie with Serena and I acting as lovers in first sight. It's a romance movie."

"I remember this one, everyone has been trying to buy this movie." Eve says.

Then after that's done, we head to Twist Mountain to see if we can find Marshal.

Here is a new chapter, and in this chapter, you are supposed to capture Reshiram, Zekrom, or Kyurem then. But because of my anime plot that I didn't. I hope you like this chapter.

Ash and Alice's Pokemon:

Charizard x2, Butterfree x2 (One Pink), Pikachu x2, Lapras, Meganium, Espeon, Steelix (Crystal), Mantine, Sceptile, Gardevoir (Shiny), Milotic, Absol, Infernape, Lucario, Abomasnow, Magnezone, Victini, Serperior, Emboar, Samurott, Watchog, Stoutland, Liepard, Simisage, Simisear, Simipour, Musharna, Unfezant, Zebstrika, Gigalith, Swoobat, Excadrill, Audino, Conkeldurr, Seismitoad, Throh, Sawk, Leavanny, Scolipede, Whimsicott, Lilligant, Basculin x2, Krookodile, Darmanitan, Maractus, Crustle, Scrafty, Sigilyph, Cofagrigus, Carracosta, Archeops, Garbodor, Zoroark, Cinccino, Gothitelle, Reuniclus, Swanna, Vanilluxe, Sawsbuck, Emolga, Escavalier, Amoonguss, Jellicent, Alomomola, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Klinklang, Eelektross, Beheeyem, Chandelure, Haxorus, Beartic, Accelgor, Mienshao (Shiny), Druddigon, Golurk, Bisharp, Bouffalant, Braviary, Mandibuzz, Heatmor, Durant, Hydreigon, Volcarona, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta

Golly's Pokemon:

Gastly, Liepard, Scolipede, Krookodile, Scrafty, Cofagrigus, Garbodor, Zoroark, Amoonguss, Jellicent, Chandelure, Bisharp, Mandibuzz, Zweilous

Eve's Pokemon:

Houndoom, Mightyena, Liepard, Krookodile, Scrafty, Zoroark, Bisharp, Mandibuzz, Zweilous

Iris' Pokemon:

Lapras, Aggron, Excadrill, Archeops, Emolga, Axew, Druddigon, Hydreigon

Cilan's Pokemon:

Pansage, Maractus, Dwebble, Ferrothorn, Stunfisk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 207 55
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 3 of the series: Hoenn.
39.4K 1.3K 15
Cover made by me. Story takes places after Ash get in Master Class After defeating Raihan and making place in Master Class. Ash comes home and sleep...
7.3K 196 44
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 2 of the series: Johto.
6.6K 270 55
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 5 of the series: Sinnoh (Modern)