Flower Shop (MINCHAN)

By mylovestays

When Minho starts working for the school's idiotic, bad boy's mother. BOTTOM minho TOP chan START: 11 March... More

Warnings | Introduction
I | Flower Shop
II | Shock
III | The Job
IV | His Threat
V | Consequences
VI | Detention
VII | Injuries
VIII | Princess
IX | Man Crush
X | Gym Stalking
XI | Ice Cream
XII | 21 Questions (PG)
XIII | Result
XIV | Talk
XV | The Fight
XVI | Girlfriend
XVII | Older (TW)
XVIII | Close Call
XIX | Crazy
XX | That Look
XXI | Confrontation
XXII | Vulnerable
XXIII | Karma (TW)
XXIV | Dance Trio
XXV | Had enough (TW)
XXVI | Friends
XXVII | Protective (TW)
XXVIII | Cheer Up
XXIX | My Turn
XXX | "He was just being nice." (TW)
XXXI | Not So Brave
XXXII | Feelings
XXXIII | Underdressed
XXXIV | Who I Am
XXXV | Proud Gays
XXXVI | Suspended
XXXVII | His Fingers (M)
XXXVIII | TMI (PG)
XL | Almost Over
XLI | Graduation
XLII | Treat You Right (M)
XLIII | Forever
The End

XXXIX | Blood, Sweat & Tears

1.4K 59 39
By mylovestays

04.11.23
1,400 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

famous mention of two certain boys in this chapter ;)

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

chan's jeep drove into an empty parking lot, the tires skidding against the road.

chan got out of his car and slammed the door shut.

he then met with jisung.

"where is he?" chan asked, his voice deep and filled with anger.

"he's over there with bin, but there's also like five of them... chan, are you sure this is a good idea? like they look pretty sure-"

"oh well. i'm only here for one of them." chan said lowly as he continued to quickly walk, jisung rushed behind him.

as they made it closer to the alleyway, they heard shouting.

chan subconsciously walked faster.

he finally turned the corner into the alleyway and saw a bunch of men and changbin arguing.

"hey!" chan shouted.

the group stopped talking and looked over at the blond.

one of the guys smirked then began to laugh.

"if it isn't bang chan. didn't think you'd actually show up." the man laughed.

"oh, fuck off, seungmin. probably aren't happy i'm here, are you? scared i'll kill you." chan scoffed.

seungmin snickered.

"right, well, you got one thing right. not sure i even wanna fight you since you might like it, right faggot?" seungmin laughed, his friends laughing along with him.

chan clicked his tongue and turned to look at the other two, who just shrugged.

chan sighed as the group stopped laughing.

"how-"

"you thought we wouldn't know about that manwhore you're with?" jeongin snickered from behind seungmin.

chan's teeth grinded together.

"seriously, you fuckers have to find better insults than slut shaming. it's all youse ever say!" jisung spoke up, irritation prominent in his tone.

"let's stop talking then, huh? get this fight started?" seungmin asked, his eyebrows raised mockingly.

chan rolled his eyes and tilted his head to the side.

"sure. you're starting to piss me off anyway." chan said bitterly.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
(fight scenes are so awkward to write- i'm sorry)

the fight did not end very well.

as chan was winning, jeongin, one of seungmin's buddies, got involved and started kicking chan.

so therefore, jisung and changbin got involved...

so then the other guys got involved and it turned into one massive shit show.

blood everywhere, clothes ripped or missing.

now, post-fight, chan, jisung and changbin were all just sitting in the boot (trunk) of chan's car, looking out at their black surroundings, smoking cigarettes.

there was definitely blood stains in the car now but the three didn't care in the moment.

chan let out a puff of smoking before leaning back into the car, lying on his back.

"minho's gonna freak out when he sees me..." chan sighed.

jisung nodded and looked back at the elder.

"no, yeah, one hundred percent. he might even start crying." jisung hummed.

chan groaned and covered his eyes.

"fuck, fuck, fuck!" chan complained.

"chan, listen, he knew you were doing this, so- what does he expect?" changbin asked.

"bin, i'm not sure you understand. are you sure felix wouldn't start panicking if he ever saw you how you are now?" jisung cocked an eyebrow.

changbin rolled his eyes.

"yeah, whatever..." changbin sighed.

jisung jumped out of the car and dropped his cigarette onto the floor before stepping on it.

"come on. who knows how unsanitary those idiots are so- it would be a good idea to sort these messes out." jisung said, pointing at their faces.

changbin nodded and got out of the car aswell.

"come one, big boy." jisung snickered as chan glared at him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

they had arrived at changbin's house, sneakily going up to changbin's bedroom.

luckily, changbin had an ensuite, so they didn't have to worry about grabbing stuff on the way to his room.

they were in the middle of cleaning themselves up when chan's phone started vibrating like crazy.

chan began to panic after he'd seen who had been frantically calling him.

"fuck-"

"chan, just answer him! don't make him think you're dead!" changbin laughed.

chan groaned and picked up his phone and hesitating.

jisung walked out of the bathroom, blood mixed with water dripping down his face.

"bang chan, answer that poor boy!" jisung said sternly.

chan whined before finally answering his boyfriend's phone call.

chan?! channie?! fuck me- are you okay?! y-you aren't hurt are you.?!

minho's voice asked through the phone, his voice nervous.

"oh- baby, i'm okay- i swear... just a few marks-"

what?! chan, i told you to be c-careful! where are you? i wanna see you n-now!

minho spoke, his voice stuttering and scared.

chan took a deep breath and looked over at changbin who just nodded at him.

"sweetheart, i'm at bin's... there's no way you can get here without a car. please, just stay at home-"

n-no! chan- chan please! please c-chan-

minho's voice began to get weak and small sobs were heard through the phone.

chan's eyes widened and his heart sank at the boy's pleads and begs.

"wait- min, please don't cry- how about this, once i'm done cleaning up, i'll come back to you? does that sound good? i'll be about fifteen minutes." chan sighed.

o-ok... please don't take long, channie...

minho sniffled.

chan nodded even though minho couldn't see.

"of course, baby. i'll hurry, okay? i'll see you soon."

bye channie.

"bye, min."

and as chan hung up the phone, he threw it onto the bed before flopping onto it also.

"damn... i did not perceive minho as a begging sort of guy." changbin wiggled his eyebrows.

chan sat up and glared at the boy.

"fuck off. you weren't supposed to be listening." chan groaned.

changbin rolled his eyes.

"my bad, i couldn't control myself from overhearing you and minho talk very loud right beside me." changbin scoffed.

chan just shook his head before continuing with cleaning his wounds.

suddenly, jisung walked out of the bathroom with a shocked look on his face.

the two looked up confused.

"okay, one- minho is a different person around you, chan... secondly, changbin, i found some really old lube hiding under your sink." jisung laughed.

changbin grimaced and chan couldn't help but smile a little.

"yeah, yeah. whatever." chan scoffed.

both jisung and changbin rolled their eyes at the boy's response.

"and you seem to be taking your good ole time, chan. don't you want to see minho?" jisung smirked.

"oh fuck-"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

exactly fifteen minutes after chan had ended the couple's phone call, he threw a pebble at the younger's window.

minho immediately ran to the window and opened it.

he then suddenly gasped as he saw all the bruises and cuts on the elder's face.

"chan!" minho whisper shouted.

"hey-"

but before chan could finish the sentence, minho decided it would be a good idea to open his window all the way before jumping out of it and into a bush.

then it was chan's turn to gasp.

chan immediately rushed to minho's aid and helped him out of the bush.

"min, are you insane?!" chan laughed, his hands falling to minho's waist.

minho just slapped his arm.

"stop it- look at you! chan, why do you agree to do these things?!" minho whined.

chan wrapped his arms tighter around his waist before pulling him into a hug and resting his chin on his shoulder.

he shrugged.

"i don't know, min... i guess it just makes me feel like i have some sort of power over life- and people." chan spoke.

minho scoffed.

"you're an idiot, chan... are bin and sung okay?" minho asked.

chan shrugged.

"sure." he chuckled.

minho rolled his eyes.

"come on, i wanna cuddle." minho hummed.

chan nodded.

but before they could pull out of the hug, minho kept a tight grip on chan's arm.

chan turned his head and before realising, minho's lips were on his.

but only after a few seconds, they pulled away.

"you're a dickhead and a terrible boyfriend for making me worry like that." minho huffed out before walking away from the elder and into the house.

chan just laughed under his breath and shook his head before following behind his boyfriend.

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

hello beautifuls
i am so tired right now

anyway, seungmin and jeongin mention
yay

and i think it's officially safe to say-
merry christmas everybody
we can celebrate jesus again😃🙏

that's all
byeeeee my perfect readers
xxxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

pure By it'sbenki

Fanfiction

35.8K 1.2K 38
Living a life where he couldn't even ask a help for himself. But when he got the opportunity.. Whom he decided to choose onto? "Please save my baby...
21.5K 859 24
Part 1 of my series The Galaxies Align for Our Love Enid is reluctant to head back home over break due to her mother until Wednesday springs a brilli...
538K 28.3K 56
Lee Felix and his best friend and brother Lee Minho are banished from District 8 and sentenced to exile in the 'abandoned district', District 9. Unbe...