SonAmy: Ghostly Love

By NOVATheHedgehog14

When a ghost falls in love with loser geek, Amy Rose, it'll do anything to make sure she's happy. Even if it... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Final)

Chapter 3

4.5K 114 110
By NOVATheHedgehog14

•Amy POV•

I felt so snug in my bed. I definitely wasn't being watched by a handsome blue ghost. Definitively not a blue hedgehog ghost. It had all been a figment of my imagination.

No ghosts

No accidents

Just a terrible life

As soon as I open my eyes this dream would disappear. I'd go back to school with the same people that hate my guts. My brother would still be annoying, and my mom would be making breakfast.

I heard loud knocking on my door. "Sis!" I heard my brother yell outside my door.

"Ugh...what?!" I yelled angrily at him. "Your boyfriend's here! He says he needs to tell you something important!"

My eyes widened. I didn't have a boyfriend...and Sonic was the only boy Silver's met that could be my boyfriend...

"No, no, no, no..." I moaned and ran down the hallway. I shoved my brother out of my way in the process. I ran down the stairs and saw Sonic walking back and forth. His hands were through his quills and his eye was twitching.

"Sonic?" I asked and slowly approached him. He turned to me quickly and grabbed my shoulders. "Get your brother! We have to leave!" He yelled at me. "What? Leave? What about my mom?"

"She wants you two dead! Follow me! Please! I can't let you die!"

I was very confused by his outburst. But his eyes were filled with terror and seriousness.

"Wait, wait, wait...my mom wants my brother and I dead? The one that's been there for me for years?" I said to him. He simply nodded at me. "No way-I can't believe that! My mom loves me and-"

I heard a car door slam shut and I looked up at Sonic. "Get your brother and run. I'll take care of this." He said and he used his own hands to turn me around.

I didn't exactly know what to do, so I listened to him. "Silver! Silver! We have to leave! Where are you?" I yelled. His door opened and he was still in his pajamas. "Silver, come on, we have to go now!" I said and picked him up. I threw him over my shoulder as I ran down the steps into our backyard.

I hid us in the tall bushes. "Sis? Why are we hiding? Are we playing a game with your boyfriend?" He yawned. "Shhhh....be quiet." I scolded him. "And Sonic is not my boyfriend." I hissed quietly at him. "Sure he isn't! That's why he said he was going to marry you one day!" Silver yelled and laughed. "Silver! Shut up! Do you want us to die?!" I yelled back at him.

"Lookie here!" We heard a man say as a hand grabbed my brothers shirt. "Sis!" He cried out. "We got two run aways!" The man laughed. "The house is already starting to catch fire. If we shoot them and throw them in they won't live through it." A female smirked.

"Let us go! Who are you?!" I yelled at the man and woman. "I suppose it doesn't matter if they know our names. Mine's Scourge, and this is my gal Fiona. Your mama gave us a lot of dough to get rid of you two." He smiled as tears trickled down my face.

"Let my brother go!" I screamed and tried to kick him. "Where's Sonic?" I thought worriedly. He was supposed to keep us safe!

Scourge smirked and pulled out a large knife while Fiona pulled out a small gun with a muffler. "Say goodbye to your-" Fiona's sentence was cut off as her eyes widened. She dropped my brother and put her hands on her neck.

"Fiona?" Scourge asked as he kept his knife at my throat. Fiona started coughing and gagging. I saw blood pouring out of her mouth and eyes.

Silver had ran to me and clung to my leg.

"Fiona? What's wrong?" He asked her as he loosened the knife around my neck. I felt some blood trickle down my neck into my shirt.

Fiona slowly stood up, still coughing blood and holding her throat in pain. "Fiona?!" Scourge yelled and threw me to the ground. He had finally seen the blood. I grabbed my brother and we shot back into the bushes.

He had his face buried into me and he cried as I stared in horror at Fiona's body.

It was ripping apart.

She opened her mouth and tried to scream but nothing would come out. She floated into the air a few feet. Her feet dangled as now she seemed to be choking.

I wanted to look away...but I couldn't.

"You...won't hurt...my Amy! Or her brother!" A demonic male voice said deeply. Then Fiona's body ripped in half and blue mist came up out of her body. Scourge was horrified and he couldn't stop staring at her dead corpse.

"F-Fiona?" He asked and fell to his knees. "She's gone...what...what happened to you?!" He screamed loudly.

"Psst..." I heard someone say behind me. I turned to see Sonic. "Come on, while my illusion is staling them." He said and picked my brother and I up.

"Illusion? But wasn't that real? It-"

"No...none of that was real...I wouldn't make you two see what I could really do..." He said quietly. I looked over his shoulder while he flew us away.

Scourge was crying over dead grass and Fiona's body was still in the air. She looked like her body was being squeezed, but we were so far away I couldn't tell.

Sonic pushed up his shoulders and forced my head back. All I could see now was his face. He held a strong stern face as we flew. He wasn't making eye contact, but I could see pleasure in his eyes. That's when my eyes widened when I heard a loud pop and then complete silence...

***
(5 hours later)

"Where are you taking us?" I asked Sonic as I stroked my brothers quills. Sonic remained silent. "It was all an illusion, right, sissy?" Silver sniffed and held my hand. "Yeah, Sonic wouldn't really hurt anyone." I lied and smiled at my brother. Silver smiled back and looked at Sonic. "You're nice to keep us safe." He said and Sonic smiled for a few seconds.

"Yeah...thanks Sonic..." I whispered to him. I hadn't felt this comfortable around a man, a stranger, before. I never had felt this safe in my entire life. This was all new, these emotions inside me felt good. Yet, they made me scared and frightened.

"I want my mom..." I whispered quietly as tears fell down my face onto Sonic's chest. Sonic immediately stopped. His ears were burning and his eyes were blazed. He was biting down hard on his lip.

"Your mom was the one that sent them, Amy." He stifled a low growl.

"That's right..." I thought. "Mom wanted us dead?" Silver said and stared at me. "Why? What did we do?" He sniffed and wrapped his arms around me. "I don't know...I thought she loved us..." I said, fighting off tears.

Sonic started flying again, but he held us much closer to him now. He kept biting his lip and only looked up ahead.

Silver was crying in my lap now. "Momma...doesn't love us?"

I tried my best to soothe my brothers tears. He was so devastated...and so was I. I wanted to cry...I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. I could tell Sonic knew this, and it was driving him insane.

"We're almost there Amy...I'll...help out when we land." I instantly knew what he meant. He knew I'd be crying soon and he wanted to be there for me.

"O-ok...thank you..." I sniffed as Silver tugged on my arm. "Why did mom do that?" He sniffed as his bottom lip quivered. "I don't know, Silver. Maybe she didn't really...love us..." A few tears escaped and I held Silver in my arms. "Don't worry...I love you, Silver. I'll keep you safe. I won't abandon you...I promise." I sniffed and hugged him.

Sonic began to slow down and I looked at the ground. A small wooden house stood in the middle of a large dense forest.

"An old friend of mine lives here. He'll take care of your brother while we...talk." Sonic said carefully. He landed on the porch and say me down. I still held Silver tightly in my arms. Sonic rang the bell and loud, heavy, footsteps came running to the door. The door creaked open slightly.

"Sonic?!" The door swung open and Sonic was tackled to the ground. "Sonic! How'd you escape?! We've missed you!" It took me a second to see the person who tackled Sonic. It was a young fox, he seemed to be a ghost as well.

"Hey buddy! Nice to see you too!" Sonic smiled and blushed from embarrassment. "Can you do us a favor?" He asked him. "Of course-wait...us?"

Sonic stood up and walked over to Silver and I. "This is my new family. They've been through a lot today. I was wondering if you could take Amy's brother and show him to a nice room with toys. You two can play together with Cream." Then Sonic turned to Silver with a smile. "That's my best buddy, Tails. He's gonna go show you around. He's gonna be really nice and be your friend, right?" Sonic said and turned to Tails.

Tails nodded and walked up to me. I placed Silver down and he hid behind my legs. "It's alright, he won't hurt you." Sonic smiled and grabbed both of their hands. He let their hands touch and Silver slowly came out from hiding. "Are...we friends?" Silver asked Tails. Tails smiled and nodded. "Yup! Come on, I want to show you the games!"

I watched them run into the house as Sonic and I sat on the porches steps. After a few minutes of silence...

"I'm sorry this happened. This day was supposed to be happy for us." Sonic sighed and stared at the forest. "It's not your fault, Sonic. I kinda knew my mom hated us...I just didn't want to believe it..." I sniffed and covered my eyes. Sonic put his arm around me. "Amy...you know what I have to do now." Sonic said calmly.

I pushed away from him in shock. "No! You can't kill my mom!" I yelled at him.

"Look what she's done! She's ruined your life! Your brothers life! Then I'm going after that school! That stupid school! They should've known something was wrong!" Sonic hissed, but wouldn't meet my eyes.

"You can't stop me from killing her-"

"But aren't you supposed to love me?! Killing my mom isn't love! It's pure anger! I can't let you-"

"I do love you, Amy! And you don't love me...yet. You're just using that as an excuse! You hate your mom! I can see it in your soul! Deep down you had favored your father and you hated your mom! You can't hide anything from me, Amy!" Sonic spat and this time he stared straight into my eyes.

"What do you think she'll do to us now? She's gone, Sonic. She can't hurt me or Silver anymore. What's the point? Useless revenge isn't what we need right now. We need...we just need to get settled." I wrapped my arms around myself and shivered. "It's getting cold...want to show me around this place?"

Sonic sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Yeah, come on." He offered me his hand and we walked inside.

***
(Five minutes later)

"WHAT?!" I screamed and pushed Sonic away from me. "We have to share a room?! A bed?! Together?!" I yelled at him. He smirked and nodded. "Silvers sleeping in the room next to us with Tails and Cream. There's no other place to sleep." Sonic explained to me.

"I'd rather sleep on the floor..." I pouted. "Really? With all the snakes and spiders~" Sonic smirked and chuckled.

"Ugh...fine, but we're not cuddling, touching, kissing, hugging-"

"I get it gorgeous" he said, referring to me. "No fun in bed, sad, but I can respect that." He grinned. The door behind him creaked open as Tails and Silver walked in followed by a young rabbit. "Uhm...d-do you want to play with us?" The rabbit asked me. Sonic had one eye open as he looked at me and the rabbit.

"What are we playing?" I asked her. "H-House...or...or whatever you want." She cowered behind Tails' large twin tails. "Sure, I'll be there in a second. You all go up ahead."

They all giggled and left the room. I turned to Sonic one last time. "If you try anything, I'll gladly go on by myself." I growled at him. "What about Silver?"

"You promised not to hurt him...that's all I need."

"What if I go after your mom? You'd have no idea."

"Don't go there right now. We'll finish that discussion later. I don't want Silver to know what you're planning...got it?" I snapped.

"Got it, babe." Sonic said as I walked out to play with the little kids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 187 10
Amy couldn't stand to see that her friend Sonic is dating Sally and that she doesn't have a chance to tell him that she loves him but it was too late...
7.8K 197 19
Full Summary: Tails and the rest of the gang leave Sonic alone with Amy Rose at their home while they go and try to find out what the doctor is doing...
Passion By Austin Tucker

General Fiction

2.1K 71 11
Sonic gives in - but he goes too far. And although he can try and outrun his problems, Amy is still stuck with the consequences...
10.4K 272 4
To protect and save the world from Eggman's otherworldly invasion of demons, Amy Rose sacrifices her memories of Sonic, becoming her own Hero. Devast...