My Crush || SEUNGJIN

Bởi babyinniebread1

It started off as a crush, but it ended up like this... What happened? Kim Seungmin, a sophomore in highschoo... Xem Thêm

①⓪
①①
①③
①④
①⑤
①⑥
①⑦
①⑧
①⑨
②⓪
②①
②②
②③
②④
②⑤
②⑥
②⑦
②⑧
②⑨
not an update but pls read 🙏🏾
③⓪
③①
③②
③③
③④
③⑤
③⑥
③⑦

①②

159 6 1
Bởi babyinniebread1

"Sir? We're here. That's 30$ in cash please." I handed him the money and he drove off.

The lights were on, and I heard people inside talking.

I tried to be as quiet as possible entering. But my mom heard me.

"Kim Seungmin."

"Yes?"

"Where the hell have you been? It's 2am, your way beyond your time your supposed to be here."

"I was out, with my friends."

"Oh yeah? Well that's the last time you will ever see your friends. I'm home schooling you."

"What? You can do that."

"I can and I will. If your going to stay late out like this, then I will make sure that you won't go to school anymore."

"Whatever, I'm going to school so like it. You can't be mad you saw this coming."

I walked off. Home school seriously? Out of everything, homeschooling? I won't.

I slammed my door shut. No more nice Seungmin. I tried so hard for years to live up to my mom's expectations but nothing has worked. She has always wanted more then what she can't have.

I wasn't going to cry, I was upset. I don't know how much of this I can handle.

I got a text from Hyunjin. He had asked me where I was, I didn't even respond.

Someone knocked on my door and then came in. It was Sunoo, he looked like he was crying. I felt bad.

"Minnie, where were you? Why didn't you tell any of us. I was worried and I thought that you ran away. Mom called Jisung's and Felix's moms. They even said you weren't there."

"I-Im sorry, I went to a party."

"A party? I mean that's fine but you could've atleast told us. Why?"

"Aren't you supposed to be ignoring me or something? Why are you even in here?"

"Mom isn't up here, I don't have to ignore you when she not around. She's about to leave for work anyways."

"Oh."

"But still, don't leave without telling me. You don't even have to tell mom but tell me okay? I will cover for you."

"There's no point. She's homeschooling me."

"No she isn't, she was just trying to scare you. Do realize how many times she has told me that when I snuck out or never came home?"

"That's fair. But what if she does? I can't even talk to my friends anymore, or hyunjin, or complete my studies."

"Seung, chill out. You will be okay. Tomorrow your just going to get up and go to school like a normal day. Avoid drama and start doing good, mom will take that into consideration and will take it easy on you okay?"

"Okay. That doesn't seem to hard."

"Alright kiddo. Go to bed, it's almost 3 in the freaking morning."

He hugged me and left out. Deja Vu huh? I'm just glad he wasn't mad at me. I mean he was once like me before, but I don't want to become like him. A little freedom never hurt anyone.

!!!!

It was the morning indeed. My mom wasn't here so that was a plus. I wouldn't have to face the awkwardness, and maybe I will have a peaceful morning right?

I woke up by myself for once. Which is a surprise because whenever I stay up late, I always wake up late.

Sunoo walked in. "Minnie get ready, we have school."

I nodded and got up. I went into the bathroom to do my daily routine.

My hair needed a little change, or maybe I was exaggerating. There is no way I could dye my hair. Sunoo hasn't even done it, or maybe I could do it before anyone.

I put on a longed sleeved shirt, a sweater vest, and a pair of sneakers. (Converse)

"This looks alright for today." I said to myself, looking in the mirror.

I left out the bathroom and grabbed my bag, and phone.

Hyunjin texted me 4 times yesterday. Was that a sign that he cared? Or was he just playing some type of game.

"Hey Sunoo." I waved and he waved back. He grabbed his things and we headed out.

"Mom let you use the other car?" I asked.

"No, but what is she gonna do? Kill me?" I giggled, I loved how he wasn't afraid to stand up to mom.

"So are you going to the school's game? It's football again." Sunoo asked me.

"Probably not."

"Awh, why? It's gonna be so much fun. Plus, hyunjin is the star player."

"I don't want to deal with mom. If anything she will embarrass me."

"Ill tell her you will be with me. She isn't gonna try to look for you, dealing with me." I chuckled.

We made it to school, as expected Jisung was there waiting for me with the other 3 boys, including Felix.

"Min, remember. You got this, don't let your guard down and stay calm. Mom isn't going to take you out okay?" He must've realized I took that to heart. It was still in then back of my mind.

I nodded and we got out the car, the crew came up to me and I hugged Jisung and Felix.

"Minnie, where'd you go yesterday? You disappeared." Jisung asked.

"Yeah sorry about that, I felt sick so I went home."

"I told you not to drink a lot, look what happened."

"Don't try to put this all on Seungmin, Ji. Minnie, Jisung and Minho made out yesterday." Felix said.

"Oh for fucks sake, do you not know how to be quiet?" Minho said.

"Hmm. Not sure if that word is in my vocabulary. It's best not to share that information with me, because I'll just tell Jisung or Seungmin."

"You little." Felix stuck his tongue out at Minho. I giggled. They are always fighting with each other, it's crazy.

Hyunjin was awfully quiet. I thought he was mad that I didn't respond to his text. He grabbed my hand and held it tight. I don't think the others noticed it though.

"We have free period, 1st period. Can we go to the rooftop before the seniors get there please?" Jisung asked.

"Yeah we can. Are you guys coming?" We all nodded.

Hyunjin pulled me over into a corner and told the others that we were going to come up later.

"Min, you didn't tell me where you went yesterday?"

"Yeah sorry, personal issues and family issues."

"Ah, so you weren't sick? I knew it. You can handle a couple of drinks so it wasn't hard to tell you were lying."

"Yeah, yeah. Your point?"

"I don't want you near Jeonghan. He could hurt you, or do things to you, or tell you things that you don't need to hear. Just don't go near him okay?"

"It's a little to late for that." I mumbled, he heard me.

"Explain? What do you mean by that? Did he touch you Seungmin? And be honest."

"So what if he did, what are you going to do about it. Stop pretending to care."

"I've always cared, I would've cared more if you would've just told me."

"Hyun, don't do anything please. Anything you do he will do something worst to me. Just leave it."

"He's not going to touch what's mines"

I'm his? What is he saying? If anything I'm worried and blushing at the same time.

"Just don't worry about it okay? I'll make sure that he won't touch you again. If he has a problem, he can take it up with me okay?"

"Wait what? What's happening? I'm so confused." Jisung said.

"Where did you even come from? We're you spying on us?" I said.

"Kinda, Minho went to the bathroom and he left me alone to third wheel with Changbin and Lix."

"That's fair."

"Seung, I miss Minho though for real. He needs to come back."

"I just left for 3 minutes. Calm down Jisung, your acting crazy." Minho said walking towards us.
———————————————————————
This chapter was rushed I'm sorry 😭

Did you guys enjoy it? How was it for y'all?

Hyunjin is really bold, slayyyy 🙈

Thoughts?

1350 words 🥟

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

17.5K 797 27
»ONGOING« {on hold!} ♥ hj: Yah! watch it when you're going! sm: i-i'm sorry.. -Hwang Hyunjin is a popular guy in in the school who got a title of 'pr...
54.9K 2.7K 28
Hyunjin receives the diary of the boy who secretly had a crush on him, Yang Jeongin. The catch? He's dead. Started: 01/09/22 Ended: 09/18/22
315K 12.5K 22
「COMPLETED」 warning , - weird - boyxboy - english grammar - smut (maybe) - swearing - idek what this is - cringe 😭✊ STORY RANKING #1 - hyunsung...
6.8K 494 7
In which two internet friends, two boys who accidentally fell in love, met for the first time to achieve their dreams... together. - or - Seungmin ab...